• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:24
CEST 01:24
KST 08:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10538 users

The LotV Zerg Help Me Thread - Page 51

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 68 Next
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-20 21:34:49
January 20 2017 21:34 GMT
#1001
On January 21 2017 05:15 Koshi wrote:
Can somebody link me towards a good all in Zerg vs Terran. I prefer a 2 base all in. Like a baneling bust. I would love to see a build order for that.

good ol' 3 base roach/bane from HotS still works for me any time Terran deviates from 2/1/1

you resaturate main gas (from 1 or 2 drones to 3) when you decide to do it, take 2nd gas when you hit 16 drones on minerals in main and nat, start a RW, when RW finishes you make a bane nest and roaches. Rally roaches forward, followup with lings, spend all gas you have now on banes (bane nest should finish as your roach/ling is hiding somewhere outside their nat), then go kill them and rally lings forward to their base
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 20 2017 21:39 GMT
#1002
On January 21 2017 06:34 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2017 05:15 Koshi wrote:
Can somebody link me towards a good all in Zerg vs Terran. I prefer a 2 base all in. Like a baneling bust. I would love to see a build order for that.

good ol' 3 base roach/bane from HotS still works for me any time Terran deviates from 2/1/1

you resaturate main gas (from 1 or 2 drones to 3) when you decide to do it, take 2nd gas when you hit 16 drones on minerals in main and nat, start a RW, when RW finishes you make a bane nest and roaches. Rally roaches forward, followup with lings, spend all gas you have now on banes (bane nest should finish as your roach/ling is hiding somewhere outside their nat), then go kill them and rally lings forward to their base

Thx a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-21 03:03:39
January 21 2017 03:02 GMT
#1003
Hi, I usually play a ling-heavy style, but am finding it increasingly difficult to do so vs. protoss because they create an adept ball which is almost impossible to overwhelm. Is there any other option than roach in early game to counter them?

I generally try to avoid roaches... but it seems inevitable

P.S. I'm high plat... so pretty bad
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
January 21 2017 09:13 GMT
#1004
On January 21 2017 12:02 tili wrote:
Hi, I usually play a ling-heavy style, but am finding it increasingly difficult to do so vs. protoss because they create an adept ball which is almost impossible to overwhelm. Is there any other option than roach in early game to counter them?

I generally try to avoid roaches... but it seems inevitable

P.S. I'm high plat... so pretty bad

banelings
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
AFSpeeDy
Profile Joined June 2011
126 Posts
January 21 2017 14:40 GMT
#1005
Hello, i stopped playing SC early 2016 (before the ladder update). I was low to mid master btw.
Now im a bit lost coming back. Are there any actual guides out there for ZvP and ZvT?

Thanks in advance
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
January 21 2017 15:41 GMT
#1006
On January 21 2017 23:40 AFSpeeDy wrote:
Hello, i stopped playing SC early 2016 (before the ladder update). I was low to mid master btw.
Now im a bit lost coming back. Are there any actual guides out there for ZvP and ZvT?

Thanks in advance

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-strategy/499586-the-lotv-zerg-help-me-thread?page=45#895
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
AFSpeeDy
Profile Joined June 2011
126 Posts
January 21 2017 16:28 GMT
#1007
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2017 23:40 AFSpeeDy wrote:
Hello, i stopped playing SC early 2016 (before the ladder update). I was low to mid master btw.
Now im a bit lost coming back. Are there any actual guides out there for ZvP and ZvT?

Thanks in advance


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-strategy/499586-the-lotv-zerg-help-me-thread?page=45#895


Thanks
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
January 22 2017 01:53 GMT
#1008
On January 21 2017 18:13 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2017 12:02 tili wrote:
Hi, I usually play a ling-heavy style, but am finding it increasingly difficult to do so vs. protoss because they create an adept ball which is almost impossible to overwhelm. Is there any other option than roach in early game to counter them?

I generally try to avoid roaches... but it seems inevitable

P.S. I'm high plat... so pretty bad

banelings


Hm, gotcha. Thanks Ej!
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
January 26 2017 08:40 GMT
#1009
What do you do when Terran opens 3rax reaper and then goes concussive shell on 2 bases? I go roaches whenever I scout 3rax, but vs mass marauder with shells I can't counter pressure and they just macro and eventually stomp me. Do I just have to go mass speedlings vs reapers instead?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
bulya
Profile Joined February 2016
Israel386 Posts
January 26 2017 11:38 GMT
#1010
On January 26 2017 17:40 Ej_ wrote:
What do you do when Terran opens 3rax reaper and then goes concussive shell on 2 bases? I go roaches whenever I scout 3rax, but vs mass marauder with shells I can't counter pressure and they just macro and eventually stomp me. Do I just have to go mass speedlings vs reapers instead?


When a Terran goes 3 rax reaper he delays his eco and tech. Tanks will be late to the party, as well as medivacs and liberators.

Concsussive shells is not something I've seen before, and I didn't play vs a 3 rax reaper for a while (the former map pool wasn't that good for it). I guess on this map pool Paladino will be a 3 rax reaper map. But on pro levels 3 rax reaper isn't held with speedlings (2 rax reaper can be held with speedlings).
But what you can do is take the advantage of his late tech for an early roach ravager push. Marauders are good vs roaches but not vs ravagers, and he won't have that many tanks, so roach ravager pushes after you hold the 3 rax reaper push and establish an eco is something to consider.
I won games in the prepatch (with the map pool then) after holding 3 rax reaper on frozen temple and going for a roach ravger push afterwards. They don't have that much at home by the time I arrive.
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
January 26 2017 19:39 GMT
#1011
On January 26 2017 17:40 Ej_ wrote:
What do you do when Terran opens 3rax reaper and then goes concussive shell on 2 bases? I go roaches whenever I scout 3rax, but vs mass marauder with shells I can't counter pressure and they just macro and eventually stomp me. Do I just have to go mass speedlings vs reapers instead?

in terms of unit comp, I'd probably go for ling/ravager myself, but I just love using lings, so probably just roach/ravager should be sufficient
DilemaH
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Canada402 Posts
January 27 2017 04:08 GMT
#1012
I'm confused on the topic of ZvZ. More sepcifically, early-mid game builds. I see one of two things from either side: either a player builds a fast third and makes lings/banes to pressure, or a roach/evo chamber wall to prevent ling attacks, and macros on 2 bases and gets a roach count to take a third. What I'm confused about are the goals/timings/exact builds of these strategies. For this zergling style, I know eventually you'll want to transition to roaches. Against another ling style, when should I transition, and how? For example, how many gasses do I take and when, along with timings on my evo chamber/lair? And if I go for this ling style and I see the roach walloff style, how should I react? With mutalisks? With a quick transition to roaches myself? What timings should I watch out for? And if I do go for this roach walloff style, when should I take a third? What should I be scouting for, and how should I set up my wall? Its a lot of questions, but I've hit a stump when it comes to ZvZ. Anything a player hits me with seems to work.

ZvZ was my best MU in HoTS/WoL (65% winrate) but now its my worst (35% winrate). Are there any major shifts in the way ZvZ is played that i should be looking out for? What mindset should I approach this matchup with?

Its a lot of questions, but I'd be so happy if someone can clear up my confusion for me. Thanks in advance
They don't want you to construct additional pylons
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
January 28 2017 13:01 GMT
#1013
On January 27 2017 13:08 DilemaH wrote:
I'm confused on the topic of ZvZ. More sepcifically, early-mid game builds. I see one of two things from either side: either a player builds a fast third and makes lings/banes to pressure, or a roach/evo chamber wall to prevent ling attacks, and macros on 2 bases and gets a roach count to take a third. What I'm confused about are the goals/timings/exact builds of these strategies. For this zergling style, I know eventually you'll want to transition to roaches. Against another ling style, when should I transition, and how? For example, how many gasses do I take and when, along with timings on my evo chamber/lair? And if I go for this ling style and I see the roach walloff style, how should I react? With mutalisks? With a quick transition to roaches myself? What timings should I watch out for? And if I do go for this roach walloff style, when should I take a third? What should I be scouting for, and how should I set up my wall? Its a lot of questions, but I've hit a stump when it comes to ZvZ. Anything a player hits me with seems to work.

ZvZ was my best MU in HoTS/WoL (65% winrate) but now its my worst (35% winrate). Are there any major shifts in the way ZvZ is played that i should be looking out for? What mindset should I approach this matchup with?

Its a lot of questions, but I'd be so happy if someone can clear up my confusion for me. Thanks in advance


You want to match your opponent. If your lings see a roach warren and an evo, build a roach warren and an evo. If you're going 3 base ling bane, and your opponent doesn't take a third, you obviously don't make more ling bane. You just make a roach warren and evo, throw some drones on the third, and then defend with roaches and a superior drone count.

If you're going +1 roach speed timing, you take a third as your push out with roaches.
Cereal
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-28 14:39:05
January 28 2017 14:24 GMT
#1014
On January 27 2017 13:08 DilemaH wrote:
I'm confused on the topic of ZvZ. More sepcifically, early-mid game builds. I see one of two things from either side: either a player builds a fast third and makes lings/banes to pressure, or a roach/evo chamber wall to prevent ling attacks, and macros on 2 bases and gets a roach count to take a third. What I'm confused about are the goals/timings/exact builds of these strategies. For this zergling style, I know eventually you'll want to transition to roaches. Against another ling style, when should I transition, and how? For example, how many gasses do I take and when, along with timings on my evo chamber/lair? And if I go for this ling style and I see the roach walloff style, how should I react? With mutalisks? With a quick transition to roaches myself? What timings should I watch out for? And if I do go for this roach walloff style, when should I take a third? What should I be scouting for, and how should I set up my wall? Its a lot of questions, but I've hit a stump when it comes to ZvZ. Anything a player hits me with seems to work.

ZvZ was my best MU in HoTS/WoL (65% winrate) but now its my worst (35% winrate). Are there any major shifts in the way ZvZ is played that i should be looking out for? What mindset should I approach this matchup with?

Its a lot of questions, but I'd be so happy if someone can clear up my confusion for me. Thanks in advance

I don't know what your rank is but on diamond and bellow it works to open with this:

17 hatch
17 extra
17 pool

When hatch finishes transfer till 13/16 drones in main.
When 100 gas remove all but 1 drone from the extractor.
When around 8 drones in natural you will be able to get a third.
When 50 gas make baneling nest and add another drone in gas.
Get 16/16 in main and 12/16 in natural and make a bunch of lings while scouting with initial 2 to see how many he makes.
Use the (b)lings to pressure his third, natural and main. This is the moment your macro can win you the game if you are better.
Make sure to keep up with him army wise and try to saturate your third a bit.
Somewhere the madness with lings will calm down, go get mutas on 3 bases. Banelingspeed and creepspread if he goes roach/hydra.


This works well for diamond and bellow and it is a lot of fun to play. It feels like I can dedicate every loss to my own mistakes. While I am 11-3 vs zerg or something so the tactic isn't horrible for sure.
I had a good night of sleep.
SorrowShine
Profile Joined October 2011
698 Posts
January 28 2017 17:00 GMT
#1015
What is the best proportion Roach/Ravager in ZvZ?
What is the best proportion Roach/Ravager/Hydralisk in ZvZ?
Should I go Lurkers vs Roach compositions in ZvZ?
DilemaH
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Canada402 Posts
January 28 2017 22:04 GMT
#1016
On January 29 2017 02:00 SorrowShine wrote:
What is the best proportion Roach/Ravager in ZvZ?
What is the best proportion Roach/Ravager/Hydralisk in ZvZ?
Should I go Lurkers vs Roach compositions in ZvZ?


I'm not entirely sure about the first two. As for the third one, I only go for lurkers much later when I'm nearing maxed out. Otherwise, especially because of the push-and-pull of roach battles, theres an extremely exploitable window where they can just kill you. And without a large meatshield and a good number of them, lurkers get bodied by ravagers. Usually around this window people might go mutalisks, so keep that in mind.
They don't want you to construct additional pylons
bulya
Profile Joined February 2016
Israel386 Posts
January 31 2017 13:57 GMT
#1017
On January 29 2017 02:00 SorrowShine wrote:
What is the best proportion Roach/Ravager in ZvZ?
What is the best proportion Roach/Ravager/Hydralisk in ZvZ?
Should I go Lurkers vs Roach compositions in ZvZ?


I'm Diamon 2, so treat these answers accordingly.

Hyras are necessary just in case a muta transition has happened or can happen, and they aren't good on themselves as both roaches and speed banes make hydras disappear, even though they are less costly units then hydras. Lurkers are good defensively (especially if you can exploit the hold fire option and your opponent is not ready for them), as well counter small amount of Ultras, and if you can leap frog them they can be good offensively as well. But offensively they are kind of a support unit rather then a unit to go for. I use them if I had to counter muta transitions so the lurkers are more accessible.
(another use for lurkers is if you open with mutas you can get lurkers for defensive purpose)

Lately I saw and started using infestors (with their burrow funglas they are a great surprise, and you lose way less infestors than what you used to). They are good vs muta transitions, and can give an advantage with the roach ravager fights as they can fix his army in a spot where I have the better engagement and shoot some biles at his army (usually the biles just make him retreat, fungals can make him eat these biles).

The roach ravager proportion is about the time of the game and what are you going for. 4 ravagers is good to snipe ovies, but later on I just make ravagers out of the low HP roaches. Ravagers are good for their biles, but not for anything else in the ZvZ match-up (apart for lurkers nothing deal additional damage to armored). Biles can make him retreat a bad position for a fight, stop him from following your army so you can get better positioning, and can hard counter lurkers as long as the lurkers are in low numbers (say 2 or 3).
Radek1
Profile Joined February 2017
1 Post
February 03 2017 16:18 GMT
#1018
Please help me improve my game. I'm a low-skill player, never advanced past silver. I haven't played for over a year and came back recently.

I play zerg exclusiverly. I struggle in every matchup but especially versus terran and protoss. Every game follows the same pattern: I expand, try to harass and fend off harassment. I might win an engagement, but then gradually fall behind, loose one major battle and it's over.

I struggle especially midgame. I might fend off early harassment, get natural and 1 more expo, and then what? I'm lost what next. What composition of units should I go against protoss? Terran? Should I expand and react to what they do, should I play aggressively?

I understand I should focus on Zerg fundamentals. Please share some links and tutorials specifically aimed for low-league players.I'm busy with family and career, and I dont' have ambitions to advance past gold, I just want to enjoy the game and maybe win 50% of my games in silver/gold league.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 03 2017 17:32 GMT
#1019
On February 04 2017 01:18 Radek1 wrote:
Please help me improve my game. I'm a low-skill player, never advanced past silver. I haven't played for over a year and came back recently.

I play zerg exclusiverly. I struggle in every matchup but especially versus terran and protoss. Every game follows the same pattern: I expand, try to harass and fend off harassment. I might win an engagement, but then gradually fall behind, loose one major battle and it's over.

I struggle especially midgame. I might fend off early harassment, get natural and 1 more expo, and then what? I'm lost what next. What composition of units should I go against protoss? Terran? Should I expand and react to what they do, should I play aggressively?

I understand I should focus on Zerg fundamentals. Please share some links and tutorials specifically aimed for low-league players.I'm busy with family and career, and I dont' have ambitions to advance past gold, I just want to enjoy the game and maybe win 50% of my games in silver/gold league.

Read this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-strategy/499586-the-lotv-zerg-help-me-thread?page=45#895
I had a good night of sleep.
SorrowShine
Profile Joined October 2011
698 Posts
February 04 2017 09:05 GMT
#1020
Can anybody give link for ling Ravager all in in ZvT?
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft196
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft121
Nina 92
ViBE83
SpeCial 38
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 174
Noble 63
Hyuk 60
NaDa 37
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
Doublelift4701
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox263
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4862
Khaldor666
Other Games
summit1g7994
FrodaN1844
Coldzera 784
shahzam531
JimRising 381
C9.Mang0282
KnowMe214
ArmadaUGS68
Mew2King55
Trikslyr41
PPMD39
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21284
Other Games
• imaqtpie767
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 36m
Online Event
11h 36m
FEL
16h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.