• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8574 users

The LotV Zerg Help Me Thread - Page 52

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 68 Next
bulya
Profile Joined February 2016
Israel386 Posts
February 13 2017 12:14 GMT
#1021
Lately ZvP started being either the protoss sits in their base and builds the ultimate army, or quite the opposite. They come with phoenix adept composition and hurt my eco by quite a lot.

How do you deal with the latter, especially the phoenix adept composition?
(The former is also hard, but at least I beat them from time to time in such a game)
IcemanAsi
Profile Joined March 2011
Israel681 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-14 08:44:05
February 14 2017 08:36 GMT
#1022
On February 13 2017 21:14 bulya wrote:
Lately ZvP started being either the protoss sits in their base and builds the ultimate army, or quite the opposite. They come with phoenix adept composition and hurt my eco by quite a lot.

How do you deal with the latter, especially the phoenix adept composition?
(The former is also hard, but at least I beat them from time to time in such a game)


Against adepts I found a great trick is to rally each hatchery to its own mineral line, that enables you to very naturally defend multiple locations as anywhere they go they will run into just hatched roaches giving you just the amount of time you need to actually arrive with your mobile force, combined with blind spores at 4:00 and an additional spore per mineral line if you see them commit to pheonix I've found holding that kind of aggresion much easier.

Combined with a single evo upgrading ranged attacks you should be able to eventually clean up the attack and be ahead in upgrades and economy.
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
February 16 2017 00:21 GMT
#1023
Hi guys. I left this game around the time Life got accused of matchfixing and was wondering if any of the builds really changed. I was low-mid Masters when I quit so as long as I have a basic build I can probably figure out how to play in the meta.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
loginn
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France815 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-16 04:48:18
February 16 2017 04:47 GMT
#1024
Most basic build right now is

17 hatch
18 gas
17 pool
Take third between 30 and 40 supply

For more details : http://allthingszerg.com
Stephano, Taking skill to the bank since IPL3. Also Lucifron and FBH
Tyrhanius
Profile Joined April 2011
France947 Posts
February 17 2017 21:59 GMT
#1025
What beats mass archons/chargelots/immortal (i mean except broodlords) ?
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-18 20:04:17
February 17 2017 22:16 GMT
#1026
On February 18 2017 06:59 Tyrhanius wrote:
What beats mass archons/chargelots/immortal (i mean except broodlords) ?


I've seen Stephano work wonders with mass infestors using neural parasite on the archons and immortals (his composition ends up being like 7 ultra's, 10 queens, a group of ling bane for runby's and the rest infestors).
I think esports is pretty nice.
Railgan
Profile Joined August 2010
Switzerland1509 Posts
February 18 2017 01:59 GMT
#1027
On February 18 2017 06:59 Tyrhanius wrote:
What beats mass archons/chargelots/immortal (i mean except broodlords) ?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-strategy/518963-zvp-swarmhost-infestor-vs-all-protoss-styles

Ling Bane Infestor Swarmhost is what I use.
Grandmaster Zerg from Switzerland!!! www.twitch.tv/railgan // www.twitter.com/railgansc // www.youtube.com/c/railgansc
Decendos
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1341 Posts
February 24 2017 22:09 GMT
#1028
Hey guys, started playing again some days ago and am having REALLY big trouble in ZvT. I lost 11 out of 12 ZvTs high dia atm. Biggest problem is getting my eco up without dying to bio.

Lost vs different bio styles like bio mine, bio liberator, 2 medivac drops, bio tank mine etc. ...oh and just destroyed 3 rax reaper just to see I was still behind economically 2 minutes later thx to mules etc.and him teching while doing 3 rax reaper?!

Whats the go to meta right now vs bio? Still ling bane muta? How about the opening and going for a 3rd?

A standard BO would be much appreciated :-)
bulya
Profile Joined February 2016
Israel386 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-24 22:32:41
February 24 2017 22:32 GMT
#1029
On February 25 2017 07:09 Decendos wrote:
Hey guys, started playing again some days ago and am having REALLY big trouble in ZvT. I lost 11 out of 12 ZvTs high dia atm. Biggest problem is getting my eco up without dying to bio.

Lost vs different bio styles like bio mine, bio liberator, 2 medivac drops, bio tank mine etc. ...oh and just destroyed 3 rax reaper just to see I was still behind economically 2 minutes later thx to mules etc.and him teching while doing 3 rax reaper?!

Whats the go to meta right now vs bio? Still ling bane muta? How about the opening and going for a 3rd?

A standard BO would be much appreciated :-)


If you want to be safe vs 3 rax reaper you can open pool first (17 pool, 18 hatch, 17 gas), send 2 lings when the pool finishes over the map in a path which a single reaper won't find, and then you have a scout for what is going of, if its a fast expand you can delay his CC and also scout for what is the follow-up for the rax (go to the top of the ramp, and you can check if its a 1-1-1 or a 2-1-1, both are common). It also allows you taking a third without interacting with the scouting reaper as he either goes home or his CC is heavily delayed.
If there is no CC and more rax without add-ons building then its probably a 3 rax reaper which is best defended (in my opinion, and as far as I see on pro level) with roaches. Just have ovies at the locations they can jump to your base and move your roaches to the point they will probably jump from next. Target fire single reapers instead of a-moving the roaches (a reaper that didn't die will regenerate its health), and morph low HP roaches to ravagers.
It isn't that common on the current map pool, but rarely I'll play against it, and I'm quite used defending it from the map pool of 3.7.1.

Muta ling bane is a path you can go for and quite common vs bio. Although there are other routes, roach ravager infestor is still playable (even on pro level). Even pure ling bane with mass queens can get you into Ultras later in the game. And other ling bane compositions are viable.

A first push will come at about 5 minutes (a poke with 2 helions can hit a bit earlier, but if you scouted a 1-1-1 you can be ready for it with either queens and a spine or just a round of lings at 3:30), so if you didn't scout just make sure you have the defense for it by that time.

If you want to go for muta ling bane, or any ling bane composition you can check PiG's rule of 1 gas build:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-strategy/519150-pig-strategy-articles-rule-of-1-gas-zvt
If you want to be safe vs the 3 rax reaper you can switch the pool and the hatch there, just make sure you make a queen before the ovie and move the first queen down to the natural.
Decendos
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1341 Posts
February 25 2017 08:33 GMT
#1030
On February 25 2017 07:32 bulya wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2017 07:09 Decendos wrote:
Hey guys, started playing again some days ago and am having REALLY big trouble in ZvT. I lost 11 out of 12 ZvTs high dia atm. Biggest problem is getting my eco up without dying to bio.

Lost vs different bio styles like bio mine, bio liberator, 2 medivac drops, bio tank mine etc. ...oh and just destroyed 3 rax reaper just to see I was still behind economically 2 minutes later thx to mules etc.and him teching while doing 3 rax reaper?!

Whats the go to meta right now vs bio? Still ling bane muta? How about the opening and going for a 3rd?

A standard BO would be much appreciated :-)


If you want to be safe vs 3 rax reaper you can open pool first (17 pool, 18 hatch, 17 gas), send 2 lings when the pool finishes over the map in a path which a single reaper won't find, and then you have a scout for what is going of, if its a fast expand you can delay his CC and also scout for what is the follow-up for the rax (go to the top of the ramp, and you can check if its a 1-1-1 or a 2-1-1, both are common). It also allows you taking a third without interacting with the scouting reaper as he either goes home or his CC is heavily delayed.
If there is no CC and more rax without add-ons building then its probably a 3 rax reaper which is best defended (in my opinion, and as far as I see on pro level) with roaches. Just have ovies at the locations they can jump to your base and move your roaches to the point they will probably jump from next. Target fire single reapers instead of a-moving the roaches (a reaper that didn't die will regenerate its health), and morph low HP roaches to ravagers.
It isn't that common on the current map pool, but rarely I'll play against it, and I'm quite used defending it from the map pool of 3.7.1.

Muta ling bane is a path you can go for and quite common vs bio. Although there are other routes, roach ravager infestor is still playable (even on pro level). Even pure ling bane with mass queens can get you into Ultras later in the game. And other ling bane compositions are viable.

A first push will come at about 5 minutes (a poke with 2 helions can hit a bit earlier, but if you scouted a 1-1-1 you can be ready for it with either queens and a spine or just a round of lings at 3:30), so if you didn't scout just make sure you have the defense for it by that time.

If you want to go for muta ling bane, or any ling bane composition you can check PiG's rule of 1 gas build:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-strategy/519150-pig-strategy-articles-rule-of-1-gas-zvt
If you want to be safe vs the 3 rax reaper you can switch the pool and the hatch there, just make sure you make a queen before the ovie and move the first queen down to the natural.


Thanks a lot!! Will try this out, especially the opening and scouting part will help a lot. Thanks man! :-)
AndreasHeideman
Profile Joined February 2017
Sweden30 Posts
February 28 2017 07:49 GMT
#1031
Hey guys,

Never really been an RTS player however I'm highly skilled at other games.

I've been watching SC2 matches lately and it is inspiring me to want to try it out.

I'm going to need some help along the way though.

I remember a couple years ago Day9 had tutorials/guides/etc however it seems his channel has moved on and is no longer interested in SC2 content, also the game is on LotV now so that stuff seems outdated.

So what I'm looking for is someone who is decent at the game and is interested in helping somebody become competent - I guess at least Platinum level play(?)

I completely understand if nobody is interested, but I thought I'd give it a shot and I don't see how it's conceivable for an RTS newb to jump into SC2.
Relationships are like computer games. It ends fast when CHEATS exist. / https://diabloii.nu
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
February 28 2017 14:06 GMT
#1032
On February 28 2017 16:49 AndreasHeideman wrote:
Hey guys,

Never really been an RTS player however I'm highly skilled at other games.

I've been watching SC2 matches lately and it is inspiring me to want to try it out.

I'm going to need some help along the way though.

I remember a couple years ago Day9 had tutorials/guides/etc however it seems his channel has moved on and is no longer interested in SC2 content, also the game is on LotV now so that stuff seems outdated.

So what I'm looking for is someone who is decent at the game and is interested in helping somebody become competent - I guess at least Platinum level play(?)

I completely understand if nobody is interested, but I thought I'd give it a shot and I don't see how it's conceivable for an RTS newb to jump into SC2.


Getting to platinum is just mechanics, which is just playing a bunch. No amount of external coaching is going to improve your mechanics.

So just play - when you lose, watch the replay and find out why you lost. 99% of the time, it's going to be because you're not producing units, or your forgot to make workers for 5 minutes, or what have you.
Cereal
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-28 17:17:27
February 28 2017 17:16 GMT
#1033
On February 28 2017 23:06 InfCereal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2017 16:49 AndreasHeideman wrote:
Hey guys,

Never really been an RTS player however I'm highly skilled at other games.

I've been watching SC2 matches lately and it is inspiring me to want to try it out.

I'm going to need some help along the way though.

I remember a couple years ago Day9 had tutorials/guides/etc however it seems his channel has moved on and is no longer interested in SC2 content, also the game is on LotV now so that stuff seems outdated.

So what I'm looking for is someone who is decent at the game and is interested in helping somebody become competent - I guess at least Platinum level play(?)

I completely understand if nobody is interested, but I thought I'd give it a shot and I don't see how it's conceivable for an RTS newb to jump into SC2.


Getting to platinum is just mechanics, which is just playing a bunch. No amount of external coaching is going to improve your mechanics.

So just play - when you lose, watch the replay and find out why you lost. 99% of the time, it's going to be because you're not producing units, or your forgot to make workers for 5 minutes, or what have you.

i don't really agree with "coaching can't improve your mechanics," a coach can tell you what things are important and what to focus on. if you don't know what you're supposed to be doing then your mechanics will improve very slowly. really what a coach does is direct your thoughts, and a positive attitude helps you focus on improving your flaws rather than whining about balance or difficulty

i mean, what you're saying is true - mass gaming is the surefire way to level up your play from scratch - but i don't see the point of discouraging someone from getting a coach. as long as they aren't looking to waste actual money on sub masters coaching
TL+ Member
Tyrhanius
Profile Joined April 2011
France947 Posts
March 01 2017 12:25 GMT
#1034
At beginning, it's basic :
Learn all the hotkeys, the unit, how they work.

After :
Learn the macro :
get build order, learn to improve your economy, take bases, and spend your money in army units without floating toons of bank or being supplied block.

After it's a lot of about knowledge, and improving want you know (improving macro, refining your hotkeys, learning advanced tips about the game), and understanding what the other do, and how you should play to win :

For example :
If he stays on 2 bases at this timing, he will all-in, so i need to cut drone and don't saturate my third bases, but produce army sooner, and you want to know with units you need :
Mass adept push : well i make roach +/- baneling
A lot of sentry : ravagers will be great.

And sometimes :
I dunno what is building but his natural is a bit late, or i manage to scout, or I get spores to protect me from some DT or oracles.

People sometimes forgot it's a strategic game, not an hack and splash, and your decision are more importants that your micro/APM, even you need to improve them too, good understanding/good scouting/good decision will carry you more than APM.

But you need to know macro first, as at low level you can afford to do bad decision and compensate by your macro.
Phaenoman
Profile Joined February 2013
568 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-01 13:41:35
March 01 2017 13:41 GMT
#1035
On February 28 2017 16:49 AndreasHeideman wrote:
Hey guys,

Never really been an RTS player however I'm highly skilled at other games.

I've been watching SC2 matches lately and it is inspiring me to want to try it out.

I'm going to need some help along the way though.

I remember a couple years ago Day9 had tutorials/guides/etc however it seems his channel has moved on and is no longer interested in SC2 content, also the game is on LotV now so that stuff seems outdated.

So what I'm looking for is someone who is decent at the game and is interested in helping somebody become competent - I guess at least Platinum level play(?)

I completely understand if nobody is interested, but I thought I'd give it a shot and I don't see how it's conceivable for an RTS newb to jump into SC2.

Hi,

in order to learn the game you will have to play some games to get familiar with the gameplay and the units in specific. There is no way around it.
As some pointed out, building workers, building infrastructure, building units constantly, i.e. macroing, will be your next step. The best way to do that is to follow a certain build order until you do it as well as possible.
Meanwhile learning to use hotkeys slowly but steadily will improve your overall performace by a lot.
With that you will reach your goal of Platinum easily.

In short:
  • Get familiar with the game
  • Learn to macro by means of a chosen build order
  • Hotkey usage is recommended
If you need help or have any questions about how to approach those points, don't hesitate.
Random is hard work dude...
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
March 04 2017 05:26 GMT
#1036
How am I supposed to beat this?
drop.sc
Diamond Z (me) vs Gold P. 3 cannons in my natural. Scout it immediately. Cannon in my main. Scout it and respond immediately. One pylon manages to get up, kills my natural and I can't even attempt to fight back. Should have just left the game right there, but tried to make something happen with drop overlords, but LO AND BEHOLD he has cannons in his base. Is there some sort of strategy against this, or do I just pull drones and pray?
Secionared
Profile Joined January 2017
8 Posts
March 04 2017 07:12 GMT
#1037
Hello , How do you see difference between 13/12 or 12 pool? i have other ways to def both rushes and its painfull when i think that my opponent is playing 12 pool but at least he is 13/12 ;/ does anyone know how can i know its 13/12 or 12? thanks for answers
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-04 08:12:51
March 04 2017 08:11 GMT
#1038
On March 04 2017 14:26 Solar424 wrote:
How am I supposed to beat this?
drop.sc
Diamond Z (me) vs Gold P. 3 cannons in my natural. Scout it immediately. Cannon in my main. Scout it and respond immediately. One pylon manages to get up, kills my natural and I can't even attempt to fight back. Should have just left the game right there, but tried to make something happen with drop overlords, but LO AND BEHOLD he has cannons in his base. Is there some sort of strategy against this, or do I just pull drones and pray?

don't make 2 OLs before hatchery for starters

if you want to defend with drone pull (which really works only if they do something like this and don't sim city between mineral lines): put 3 drones on every building cannon, ignore pylons. You are fine when pool finishes.
If they commit to 3 cannons in your natural, you might as well let the hatchery die and do a ling elevetor all-in as a counter or just drone up main and clear cannons with ravagers. Nydus is an option too, but not as reliable
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
B.L.u.B.
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany36 Posts
March 13 2017 19:44 GMT
#1039
any tipps or guides vs. full mech terra, just lost 5 games in a row vs. hellion opening into full mech (tanks / Thors / Hellbats).
What kind of units are good vs. a full mech terra ?
Do i play to passive in general against a full mech style ?
Roxas_
Profile Joined September 2013
United States51 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-14 15:28:41
March 14 2017 15:27 GMT
#1040
On March 14 2017 04:44 B.L.u.B. wrote:
any tipps or guides vs. full mech terra, just lost 5 games in a row vs. hellion opening into full mech (tanks / Thors / Hellbats).
What kind of units are good vs. a full mech terra ?
Do i play to passive in general against a full mech style ?


Assuming you scout the mech build in time (more than 1 factory, 3 gasses or more, lack of engr bays, etc), I have had success with not droning my 3rd and getting some extra gas for roaches. This is also assuming that you've opened with Dark's ZvT opener, which is a Pool-Hatch-Hatch build that is great against Reaper openings.

Regardless, by the time I've scouted it, I usually have 3 queens, 3 hatches, and 30 or so drones. Make sure your queens protect your natural. Saturate your natural, and take up to 3 gasses with a Roach Warren. The roaches you build will be able to hold off hellions in the mean time. Keep making roaches/overlords until you see your opponent with a 3rd command center (which you should be continually scouting with your speed overlord, since hellion/hellbat is bad at denying OL scouting). If you can afford it, get +1 attack for range, too.

Whenever I hold off the initial push, I've had success morphing my weak roaches into ravagers and counterattacking. Focus the corrosive biles on the sieged tanks and try to bust him then. I haven't played enough against good Terran mech past that stage of the game to give any solid advice.

I am only in Diamond, so keep that in mind. Hope anything helps.
Time is shorter than you know
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 110
SpeCial 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12250
Artosis 167
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift2790
JimRising 452
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox260
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4903
Khaldor1146
Liquid`Hasu772
Other Games
summit1g7124
shahzam500
FrodaN155
ArmadaUGS111
NeuroSwarm71
Mew2King55
ViBE45
JuggernautJason41
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie846
• Scarra342
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 53m
Stellar Fest
14h 53m
OSC
23h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.