• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8949 users

The LotV Zerg Help Me Thread - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 68 Next
EatingBomber
Profile Joined August 2015
1017 Posts
January 13 2016 17:22 GMT
#281
On January 14 2016 01:17 HelpMeGetBetter wrote:
Im a Protoss player. Can you zerg players explain to me what counters Lurkers? As far as I can tell nothing does. Certainly no ground units, unless you want to try and get lucky with firing random disruptor balls. Do we have to go into air-toss?
I've never had this much trouble vs one unit before...

Lurkers are generally part of a Lurker-Hydralisk-Roach composition. The ideal Protoss army against would be Carrier-Void Ray, but that is unrealistic. The best thing as of now is upgraded Zealots with heavy Immortal, Archon, and occasionally Disruptor support.

Make sure to fight the Zerg army in as open and area as you can. Engaging with a wide arc is best.

Also, some replays of your experience s would be nice.
EatingBomber
Profile Joined August 2015
1017 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-13 17:33:00
January 13 2016 17:31 GMT
#282
On January 14 2016 01:56 GGzerG wrote:
GM / Top master level Zerg, any other Zergs suffering from Mass reaper in ZvT?


I play Terran, and have employed these strategies against Masters/GM Zergs on KR ladder before.

First, you must confirm ASAP that it is a mass Reaper strategy with your Overlord. If you do see 3 Barracks with 2 Refineries, it is 3-Barracks Reaper.

Secondly, you must keep mining gas even after you spent 100 of it on Zergling speed. Cut drones immediately, and spend the minerals on extra Queens (both Hatcheries) and as many Zerglings as you can spare. Don't send the Zerglings against the Reapers at all until speed is done. Then, once it is, try to get a complete surround on the Reapers to kill them.

Now, if you aren't confident your Zerglings can kill the Reapers, that's where the gas comes in: build a Roach Warren(you may need to delay a Queen/ling's) and try your best to stall with Queens and conserve larvae until you can build Roaches. Then, build ~4 Roaches at once. Don't send these Roaches off creep: they are there to stall until you can get a critical mass of either Zerglings(good for future Baneling busts) or more Roaches.

Either way, holding this attack means the Terran is pretty much disabled for a long time, since his tech is very much delayed.

EDIT: the second strategy is an alternative to the first
TentativePanda
Profile Joined August 2014
United States800 Posts
January 13 2016 18:50 GMT
#283
I'm struggling heavily against terran. I cant get past the early game because I feel like I have too many pressures and all-ins I have to prepare for. They have hellion, liberator, mass reaper, marine/mine drops and i can't simultaneously get ready to hold each one of those. How are you other zergs defending against a race that has so many pressure options?
atstapley
Profile Joined December 2015
23 Posts
January 13 2016 18:55 GMT
#284
On January 14 2016 03:50 TentativePanda wrote:
I'm struggling heavily against terran. I cant get past the early game because I feel like I have too many pressures and all-ins I have to prepare for. They have hellion, liberator, mass reaper, marine/mine drops and i can't simultaneously get ready to hold each one of those. How are you other zergs defending against a race that has so many pressure options?



Scouting, mostly. Sac an overlord.
Beelzebub1
Profile Joined May 2015
1005 Posts
January 13 2016 20:22 GMT
#285
On January 14 2016 03:50 TentativePanda wrote:
I'm struggling heavily against terran. I cant get past the early game because I feel like I have too many pressures and all-ins I have to prepare for. They have hellion, liberator, mass reaper, marine/mine drops and i can't simultaneously get ready to hold each one of those. How are you other zergs defending against a race that has so many pressure options?


Gotta scout that Starport w/ techlab and that armory, generally if I see any hellions being built after the initial group and a big clump of marines to shoot the overlord down, it's probably a hellbat play.

My beef is with Liberators in the end game, once the Liberator count get's to 10+ with tanks and bio on the ground I am literally clueless on how to properly engage without taking terrible losses, I've probably thrown my last 5 late game ZvT matches where I had a lead, sat on it, let him build his Liberator fleet and then I simply cannot contest the army as it snipes my outlying bases.

Still wondering how a unit that owns Zerg air units and Zerg ground units in both of it's modes is escaping the nerf bat, especially with the new Ghost ability that disintegrates your tier 3 units instantly.

Not happy with ZvT whatsoever, as this guy said, they gave Terran even more ways of ending the game early, Liberator ground mode should be unlocked at Fusion Core not available right off the bat, cannot stand it.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
January 13 2016 20:31 GMT
#286
On January 14 2016 05:22 Beelzebub1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 03:50 TentativePanda wrote:
I'm struggling heavily against terran. I cant get past the early game because I feel like I have too many pressures and all-ins I have to prepare for. They have hellion, liberator, mass reaper, marine/mine drops and i can't simultaneously get ready to hold each one of those. How are you other zergs defending against a race that has so many pressure options?


Gotta scout that Starport w/ techlab and that armory, generally if I see any hellions being built after the initial group and a big clump of marines to shoot the overlord down, it's probably a hellbat play.

My beef is with Liberators in the end game, once the Liberator count get's to 10+ with tanks and bio on the ground I am literally clueless on how to properly engage without taking terrible losses, I've probably thrown my last 5 late game ZvT matches where I had a lead, sat on it, let him build his Liberator fleet and then I simply cannot contest the army as it snipes my outlying bases.

Still wondering how a unit that owns Zerg air units and Zerg ground units in both of it's modes is escaping the nerf bat, especially with the new Ghost ability that disintegrates your tier 3 units instantly.

Not happy with ZvT whatsoever, as this guy said, they gave Terran even more ways of ending the game early, Liberator ground mode should be unlocked at Fusion Core not available right off the bat, cannot stand it.

the viper has a new spell that's called parasitic bomb. it's pretty good against liberators.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Beelzebub1
Profile Joined May 2015
1005 Posts
January 13 2016 21:38 GMT
#287
On January 14 2016 05:31 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 05:22 Beelzebub1 wrote:
On January 14 2016 03:50 TentativePanda wrote:
I'm struggling heavily against terran. I cant get past the early game because I feel like I have too many pressures and all-ins I have to prepare for. They have hellion, liberator, mass reaper, marine/mine drops and i can't simultaneously get ready to hold each one of those. How are you other zergs defending against a race that has so many pressure options?


Gotta scout that Starport w/ techlab and that armory, generally if I see any hellions being built after the initial group and a big clump of marines to shoot the overlord down, it's probably a hellbat play.

My beef is with Liberators in the end game, once the Liberator count get's to 10+ with tanks and bio on the ground I am literally clueless on how to properly engage without taking terrible losses, I've probably thrown my last 5 late game ZvT matches where I had a lead, sat on it, let him build his Liberator fleet and then I simply cannot contest the army as it snipes my outlying bases.

Still wondering how a unit that owns Zerg air units and Zerg ground units in both of it's modes is escaping the nerf bat, especially with the new Ghost ability that disintegrates your tier 3 units instantly.

Not happy with ZvT whatsoever, as this guy said, they gave Terran even more ways of ending the game early, Liberator ground mode should be unlocked at Fusion Core not available right off the bat, cannot stand it.

the viper has a new spell that's called parasitic bomb. it's pretty good against liberators.


I'm probably just not teching to them early enough, I'm bad, but Roach/Ravager leaves you on the backfoot vs drops and ling/bling styles aren't as strong with the larvae nerf so I'm a bit frustrated.
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 13 2016 22:00 GMT
#288
On January 14 2016 06:38 Beelzebub1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 05:31 Charoisaur wrote:
On January 14 2016 05:22 Beelzebub1 wrote:
On January 14 2016 03:50 TentativePanda wrote:
I'm struggling heavily against terran. I cant get past the early game because I feel like I have too many pressures and all-ins I have to prepare for. They have hellion, liberator, mass reaper, marine/mine drops and i can't simultaneously get ready to hold each one of those. How are you other zergs defending against a race that has so many pressure options?


Gotta scout that Starport w/ techlab and that armory, generally if I see any hellions being built after the initial group and a big clump of marines to shoot the overlord down, it's probably a hellbat play.

My beef is with Liberators in the end game, once the Liberator count get's to 10+ with tanks and bio on the ground I am literally clueless on how to properly engage without taking terrible losses, I've probably thrown my last 5 late game ZvT matches where I had a lead, sat on it, let him build his Liberator fleet and then I simply cannot contest the army as it snipes my outlying bases.

Still wondering how a unit that owns Zerg air units and Zerg ground units in both of it's modes is escaping the nerf bat, especially with the new Ghost ability that disintegrates your tier 3 units instantly.

Not happy with ZvT whatsoever, as this guy said, they gave Terran even more ways of ending the game early, Liberator ground mode should be unlocked at Fusion Core not available right off the bat, cannot stand it.

the viper has a new spell that's called parasitic bomb. it's pretty good against liberators.


I'm probably just not teching to them early enough, I'm bad, but Roach/Ravager leaves you on the backfoot vs drops and ling/bling styles aren't as strong with the larvae nerf so I'm a bit frustrated.


Macro hatches, extra queens so inject timings aren't super crucial and it hurts if you miss one then.

Also very important thing I learned is different in LOTV is that losing units as Zerg is very bad. You have to save as many units as you can. Even if it is only 20 zerglings. Never waste units. Especially versus crucial terran timings push they are very important

TL;DR

- Macro hatch
- Extra queens more inject
- Don't lose units you can somehow save


http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
January 14 2016 02:24 GMT
#289
On January 14 2016 01:17 HelpMeGetBetter wrote:
Im a Protoss player. Can you zerg players explain to me what counters Lurkers? As far as I can tell nothing does. Certainly no ground units, unless you want to try and get lucky with firing random disruptor balls. Do we have to go into air-toss?
I've never had this much trouble vs one unit before...


They have no hard counter. They just lose when you have a bigger army because they will have nothing protecting them. If you can lure the Zerg out of position it's good as well. Always keep an eye on a large militarized zone around all your bases, what you definitely do not want to have happen is for 8 lurkers to just walk up close to your base and burrow.

Also lurkers are insanely time and cost intensive. There is 100% a huge hole right in the Zerg defense when he starts making lurkers. You have to abuse that. Turtling 3 base doesn't work anymore - if you don't harass, you're doing it wrong.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
HelpMeGetBetter
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States766 Posts
January 14 2016 03:26 GMT
#290
On January 14 2016 11:24 heishe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 01:17 HelpMeGetBetter wrote:
Im a Protoss player. Can you zerg players explain to me what counters Lurkers? As far as I can tell nothing does. Certainly no ground units, unless you want to try and get lucky with firing random disruptor balls. Do we have to go into air-toss?
I've never had this much trouble vs one unit before...


They have no hard counter. They just lose when you have a bigger army because they will have nothing protecting them. If you can lure the Zerg out of position it's good as well. Always keep an eye on a large militarized zone around all your bases, what you definitely do not want to have happen is for 8 lurkers to just walk up close to your base and burrow.

Also lurkers are insanely time and cost intensive. There is 100% a huge hole right in the Zerg defense when he starts making lurkers. You have to abuse that. Turtling 3 base doesn't work anymore - if you don't harass, you're doing it wrong.


Thanks for the tips. I'll try it...
therealkillemall
Profile Joined December 2013
Spain30 Posts
January 14 2016 09:24 GMT
#291

Gotta scout that Starport w/ techlab and that armory, generally if I see any hellions being built after the initial group and a big clump of marines to shoot the overlord down, it's probably a hellbat play.

My beef is with Liberators in the end game, once the Liberator count get's to 10+ with tanks and bio on the ground I am literally clueless on how to properly engage without taking terrible losses, I've probably thrown my last 5 late game ZvT matches where I had a lead, sat on it, let him build his Liberator fleet and then I simply cannot contest the army as it snipes my outlying bases.

Still wondering how a unit that owns Zerg air units and Zerg ground units in both of it's modes is escaping the nerf bat, especially with the new Ghost ability that disintegrates your tier 3 units instantly.

Not happy with ZvT whatsoever, as this guy said, they gave Terran even more ways of ending the game early, Liberator ground mode should be unlocked at Fusion Core not available right off the bat, cannot stand it.


As Charoisaur said, Parasitic Bomb works wonders against Liberators. You should have 3-4 vipers by the time he has that many Liberators. I play standard LBM and hardly ever lose if reaching late game against bio+tank+liberator. I´m only top diamond though. Again, Parasitic Bomb them.
IcemanAsi
Profile Joined March 2011
Israel681 Posts
January 14 2016 10:10 GMT
#292
On January 14 2016 12:26 HelpMeGetBetter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 11:24 heishe wrote:
On January 14 2016 01:17 HelpMeGetBetter wrote:
Im a Protoss player. Can you zerg players explain to me what counters Lurkers? As far as I can tell nothing does. Certainly no ground units, unless you want to try and get lucky with firing random disruptor balls. Do we have to go into air-toss?
I've never had this much trouble vs one unit before...


They have no hard counter. They just lose when you have a bigger army because they will have nothing protecting them. If you can lure the Zerg out of position it's good as well. Always keep an eye on a large militarized zone around all your bases, what you definitely do not want to have happen is for 8 lurkers to just walk up close to your base and burrow.

Also lurkers are insanely time and cost intensive. There is 100% a huge hole right in the Zerg defense when he starts making lurkers. You have to abuse that. Turtling 3 base doesn't work anymore - if you don't harass, you're doing it wrong.


Thanks for the tips. I'll try it...


As a zerg I can say what works against me when I go lurkers.
The basics are obviously position and harass, lurkers are the zerg mech, you want to try snipe lurkers when they move and maneuver around the zerg army. Warp prism harass does wonders and really taxes the zerg multi tasking because as they said before lurkers require constant babysitting.

If I could sail off into theorycrafting, I never get why protoss who open phoenix don't go into Tempest as they seem to be the hardest counter, able to snipe to lurkers safely from a distance. Is it because they lose to hard to muta? seems like 3-4 Tempest with observer support could seriously punish any zerg going for lurkers. If the zerg tries to rush into them, you get the lurkers unburrowed. Probably missing an eco reason here, but seems like betst counter.

kaluro
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands760 Posts
January 14 2016 10:28 GMT
#293
On January 14 2016 11:24 heishe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2016 01:17 HelpMeGetBetter wrote:
Im a Protoss player. Can you zerg players explain to me what counters Lurkers? As far as I can tell nothing does. Certainly no ground units, unless you want to try and get lucky with firing random disruptor balls. Do we have to go into air-toss?
I've never had this much trouble vs one unit before...


They have no hard counter. They just lose when you have a bigger army because they will have nothing protecting them. If you can lure the Zerg out of position it's good as well. Always keep an eye on a large militarized zone around all your bases, what you definitely do not want to have happen is for 8 lurkers to just walk up close to your base and burrow.

Also lurkers are insanely time and cost intensive. There is 100% a huge hole right in the Zerg defense when he starts making lurkers. You have to abuse that. Turtling 3 base doesn't work anymore - if you don't harass, you're doing it wrong.


Any air unit counters lurkers, since they don't shoot up.
Disruptors counter lurkers as they have an extremely long range shot, which can take down lurkers.
If you are swift you could also lift the lurkers with phoenixes before you move in,
Spreading out and standing in a concave instead of a line against lurkers is a pretty decent counter too.
But overall, having a big army really really helps against lurkers, if you can quickly overwhelm them.
Other than that it's a lot of positioning.
www.twitch.tv/kaluroo - 720p60fps - Remember the name! - Don't do your best, do whatever it takes.
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-14 10:48:27
January 14 2016 10:47 GMT
#294
So, my Mainproblem right now is ZvZ, especially the late game. At one point, all my games end up in a position where neither of the two players can really attack into the other. In general it goes like that:
-> Some ling/bling action into a standard game, into Ultralisks on both sides.
-> As soon as Ultralisks are out, commiting to an attack kind of seems suicidal (especially because there'll most likely be some Lurkers in the background as well) to me and all both players do is sending cracklings around the map, trying to destroy all kinds of structures and keep the opponent busy.
-> Both players build millions of Spinecrawlers everywhere and you can attack even less, because the defenders advantage is too big. At this point, either I just wait forever and nothing's ever gonna happen, or I attack and - if the opponent doesn't fuck up his position - I lose the fight and therefore the game.
I already thought about Broodlords, but the opponent just builds a few Corrupters and they're basically useless + I give him an opportunity to attack me, because Broodlords are slow.

I'm just totally clueless in this matchup, as soon as it reaches a point where both defensive positions are fortified.

therealkillemall
Profile Joined December 2013
Spain30 Posts
January 14 2016 15:21 GMT
#295

So, my Mainproblem right now is ZvZ, especially the late game. At one point, all my games end up in a position where neither of the two players can really attack into the other. In general it goes like that:
-> Some ling/bling action into a standard game, into Ultralisks on both sides.
-> As soon as Ultralisks are out, commiting to an attack kind of seems suicidal (especially because there'll most likely be some Lurkers in the background as well) to me and all both players do is sending cracklings around the map, trying to destroy all kinds of structures and keep the opponent busy.
-> Both players build millions of Spinecrawlers everywhere and you can attack even less, because the defenders advantage is too big. At this point, either I just wait forever and nothing's ever gonna happen, or I attack and - if the opponent doesn't fuck up his position - I lose the fight and therefore the game.
I already thought about Broodlords, but the opponent just builds a few Corrupters and they're basically useless + I give him an opportunity to attack me, because Broodlords are slow.

I'm just totally clueless in this matchup, as soon as it reaches a point where both defensive positions are fortified.


I'm only diamond, but I'll share the way I approach the match as I have good results. I open with speedling agression into macro and defense . I always go mutalisks and double upgrade melee/carapace.

- If facing roach/hydra , I push with 2-2 LBM while dropping lings in 2 different locations. It works wonders in diamond-low masters. I often end the game there or at least cripple his economy significantly to end it later with cracklings and ultras.

- If facing mutaliks, I stay defensive and rush to vipers. At my level, mutalisk players upgrade ground forces really slowly (in order to have more gas for mutas) or don't even upgrade them at all, so the goal is to draw out of position his mutalisks to cripple his economy with your upgraded lings.

I hope it helps despite the league I play this style in. Forgive my English.

Maxie
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden2653 Posts
January 15 2016 12:58 GMT
#296
What is the proper response to 2base blink stalkers?
MapleLeafSirup
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany950 Posts
January 15 2016 18:53 GMT
#297
On January 14 2016 03:50 TentativePanda wrote:
I'm struggling heavily against terran. I cant get past the early game because I feel like I have too many pressures and all-ins I have to prepare for. They have hellion, liberator, mass reaper, marine/mine drops and i can't simultaneously get ready to hold each one of those. How are you other zergs defending against a race that has so many pressure options?


I had the same problems and I figured out you must have some timings in mind.
- Send overlord in opponent's base at 3:00 if possible
- Place one overlord between your and the terran's base to see what's coming (I use the 3rd one)
- At ~4:20 spores against liberators and against banshee pushs
- I also like to do a roach warren + 2nd gas at 3:15. Build 4 roaches against standard hellion harass and more against all kind of pushes
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
January 15 2016 18:59 GMT
#298
On January 15 2016 21:58 Maxie wrote:
What is the proper response to 2base blink stalkers?


roach/ravager/ling is very strong versus 2 base blink stalker all ins.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Maxie
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden2653 Posts
January 15 2016 22:46 GMT
#299
On January 16 2016 03:59 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 21:58 Maxie wrote:
What is the proper response to 2base blink stalkers?


roach/ravager/ling is very strong versus 2 base blink stalker all ins.


Yeah I figure a well balanced composition is the way to go, I think I was too ling heavy and ravager heavy respectively the two times i lost to it.

Also, I've been having some issues vs marine hellbat timing lately, I guess it's just not possible to skip roaches when dealing with it? I tried (4-5) queens/a spine/banelings but since every fight ended with me having nothing left it made it hard to hold follow up attacks.
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 15 2016 23:52 GMT
#300
On January 16 2016 03:59 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2016 21:58 Maxie wrote:
What is the proper response to 2base blink stalkers?


roach/ravager/ling is very strong versus 2 base blink stalker all ins.


Why do you have a different background? It is more white than other people

http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1491
910 89
NotJumperer 74
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox540
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g8037
Coldzera 734
JimRising 629
C9.Mang0332
WinterStarcraft331
PiGStarcraft269
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• practicex 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota241
League of Legends
• Lourlo979
• Rush863
• Stunt179
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 36m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.