• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:35
CEST 12:35
KST 19:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9181 users

[G] Fleet Keys - Refined Hotkey Systems - Page 17

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 24 Next All
eneyeseekay
Profile Joined March 2013
239 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-17 08:44:00
November 17 2013 08:43 GMT
#321
On November 16 2013 20:17 hypnotoad.410 wrote:
where are the pros and cons of fleet compared to The Core?

Where are they? A list like that doesn't exist!

Fleet Keys and TheCore are also not the only layouts that exist so if there was one, I don't think it would or should be exclusive to the two. A comprehensive layout chart detailing the current layouts would be pretty sick imo.

As far as Fleet Keys and TheCore goes, I don't quite know what an unbiased pros and cons comparison would look like since they're so different. I think the best way to compare the two or even better --"describe" the two, would be to have some of the most experienced users and also some new users of each layout describe them and just go from there. The userbase/ thread & community activity for Fleet Keys is drastically smaller and less involved than TheCore's, so that would have to be taken into consideration I'd think. Lots of good FK feedback could be the difficult part due to this.

I had talked about setting up a portal thread for the known/completed available layouts in the past that I think could help out others when it came to these kinds of questions. Custom hotkeys are a really loved/hated topic where there are people using Standard and are happy because they're simply used to it (and pros use them so it's automatically proper), and then people who are interested in the topic and tinker/try out new things. It would be at the mercy of the mods at TL to decide whether it's even worth it because creating a thread like that only to bury it would be a waste. Having it stickied would be awesome, as there are strategy guides up there as well. Something like this could really round out the content you'd want to look for when coming to SC2 Strategy. That's a topic for another day I suppose.

TLDR; Doesn't exist. Experienced/new users of both layouts could chime in and we could make a fairly comprehensive one. A portal thread to the known layouts would be great for this...(would like to see one).
Defaced
Profile Joined June 2011
Lithuania26 Posts
November 28 2013 20:53 GMT
#322
Hey, I'm recently trying most of the custom layouts to find which suits me best (mostly yours and the core). I have a quick question tho, wouldn't it be better and more intuitive to use alt+1234 for cameras then alt+zxcv, considering you try to eliminate as much reaching down as possible. I find myself mostly having my fingers on numbers somehow anyway, probably a habit from using standard for long.
Also, which keys do you recommend as home keys? Terran/toss layout. Thanks!
eneyeseekay
Profile Joined March 2013
239 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-29 17:06:51
November 29 2013 06:40 GMT
#323
@Defaced

In the beginning I really wracked my brain over what I could do With Alt+1,2,3,4 safely, but couldn't decide on a sound way to really make anything meaningful happen with the idea. The two things I tried out were:

1. I could make an awkward combination to set the camera to 1,2,3,4 such as Shift+Alt+1,2,3,4 or Crl+Alt+, and use Alt+1,2,3,4 like you mentioned to recall it. In which case I would have to change the A,S,D,F cameras to Shift+Alt+to set and Alt+ to recall for consistency. Going this way would have players doing some really awkward stretching with Shift+Alt+1,2,3,4 and Ctrl+Alt+ isn't the easiest thing to pull off for most. I have large hands myself and it was awkward as hell for me--was I making a wrong assumption?

2. I could keep create camera as Ctrl+A,S,D,F and Ctrl+Z,X,C,V, and recall Alt+A-V as usual, but add an alternate binding to Alt+1,2,3,4 as recall for the Z,X,C,V cameras. This is obviously unintuitive as hell not to mention difficult to portray in a cheat sheet but also the most simple to implement. I was really torn on this one. Breaking the cameras up across 1-4 and A-F was also a bit strange, but yeah.. easiest solution.

As far as a homerow goes, I didn't really design it with a homerow approach per se. It ended up using the 1-3, Q-E and A-D keys a ton in the Alloy layout (I assume you're asking about Alloy), so for me I like to keep my thumb between Alt+Spacebar, pinky finger floating around the modifiers, and my other three fingers floating between the Q-E and A-D row. As army control becomes more important my three fingers sort of float up a row and Spacebar starts getting use for spells. Sorry if that wasn't helpful, but once you're playing with it, you'll realize that your fingers scan 1-D basically and executing A-Move commands is about as quick as you can possibly get with 3 CG's. Your wrist doesn't stretch around so that's good, and there's a nice bounce with finger actions, especially macro actions.

Got any ideas for Alt+1,2,3,4?
Defaced
Profile Joined June 2011
Lithuania26 Posts
November 29 2013 16:02 GMT
#324
Well, I guess I'm sort of used to inconsistent stuff :D but yeah, what you are saying makes sense, I just find it easier for me to use alt+1234 for camers, while setting em with ctrl+alt, works kinda simmilar to adding to hotkey with shift+alt+qwer. But yeah, for most people starting out i guess alt+zxcv for cameras makes more sense, especialy if they can reach down easier, my hands are kinda big too so it's just a little weird. Thats about it, thanks for putting your time into this, a really good layout overall!
mongoose22
Profile Joined July 2012
174 Posts
December 02 2013 08:28 GMT
#325
Quick question: isn't the command to build Protoss cannons inconsistent? It's assigned to C, but positionally it should be assigned to X.
eneyeseekay
Profile Joined March 2013
239 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-07 04:37:40
December 07 2013 04:11 GMT
#326
@mongoose22

Hey there, I checked it out and I'm correcting that now. I only found the problem in:

HotS_Multiplayer_FK_Alloy_QWERTY_PROTOSS_TERRAN.

Looks like a leftover binding from the Standard template! All fixed now and the download file is updated.

Edit: I also left C as an alternate binding for Cannons. *shrug* might be useful for people accustomed to Standard, or those who used this file for quite some time without questioning it.
eneyeseekay
Profile Joined March 2013
239 Posts
December 23 2013 04:40 GMT
#327
I've been toying around with a seemingly slight but (in my opinion) significant change in the suggested CG for Hatcheries/CC's/Nexuses and I want to know what you guys think. My goal is to refine these layouts as much as I can while still keeping the layout easy to pick up for the majority of players (experienced and new alike, Grid or Standard).

I was thinking about moving the suggested CG for the mentioned buildings down from Tab to Caps Lock. This is an extremely important and common CG to call upon, so I'm pretty excited to run this by anyone paying attention for some feedback. It may seem like an insignificant change but I'll offer up some strong points for discussion.


Benefits of Potential Change:
  • The pinky is closer to the modifier keys. This brings you one key closer to Ctrl and Shift-- a pretty big really big deal.
  • With much less hand movement, you can now roll your fingers across Caps, Q and or other keys.
  • More natural hand position. Although it's nice having these buildings on Tab, Caps Lock allows you to operate from a more central location, or "homerow" if you will.

With this change, I'm not sure where this leaves the Tab hotkey in the Protoss & Terran layouts. The options I see right now are:
  • Make a simple swap of the current Caps Lock and Tab hotkeys in the Protoss & Terran layouts.

    ---OR---

  • Alt+Caps Lock can be used as the new "Base Camera" hotkey in the Protoss & Terran layouts. This opens Tab up for either an army CG or Camera Location. Alt+Caps Lock also flows better with the Alt+A-V camera recalls and Alt+Q-R CG selections, and allows your pinky to put when performing said Alt+ actions..(leaning more towards this one atm)
Regtic
Profile Joined December 2013
Canada11 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-12 19:27:43
January 12 2014 18:55 GMT
#328
haha wooow so impressed by the rapidfire key. creep spread is so fun now. It even works with transfuse! My only complaint is that this layout keeps me wondering if my caps lock is on or off when I type.
eneyeseekay
Profile Joined March 2013
239 Posts
January 13 2014 01:08 GMT
#329
@Regtic

I know what you mean! It does add some comedy to the chat logs though doesn't it?

Also, do you use Caps for your Hatches/Nexuses/CC's, any thoughts on my last post?

Typical communication example
+ Show Spoiler +

You:
>"BOTH GUYS EXPANDED OH GOOD SO GREEDY!"
>"STARTING +1/+1 IN A SEC hurrrr"
>"Sorry, Caps is a CG in my hotkeys. I press is a lot."

Team Mate:
>"lol np sounds good!"

You:
>"Gearing up for a timing, I'll put on as much pressure as possible."
>"TAKE A THIRD BASE WHILE I DENT UP THEIR FRONT I'LL TRY EXPANDING BEHIND THIS TOO."
>"Srry caps."

Team Mate:
>"yep!"

You:
>"ALL RIGHT 30 SECONDS UNTIL UPS ARE DONE I'M MOVING OUT TAKE THAT BASE!"
>"GOGOOgogogo"
>"srrycaps."

Team Mate:
>:"OMGSTOPYELLINGATMEEE!!!"

You:
>"FFFUUUHHHH!"
>"lol"
Regtic
Profile Joined December 2013
Canada11 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-13 04:36:10
January 13 2014 03:20 GMT
#330
On January 13 2014 10:08 eneyeseekay wrote:
@Regtic

I know what you mean! It does add some comedy to the chat logs though doesn't it?

Also, do you use Caps for your Hatches/Nexuses/CC's, any thoughts on my last post?

Typical communication example
+ Show Spoiler +

You:
>"BOTH GUYS EXPANDED OH GOOD SO GREEDY!"
>"STARTING +1/+1 IN A SEC hurrrr"
>"Sorry, Caps is a CG in my hotkeys. I press is a lot."

Team Mate:
>"lol np sounds good!"

You:
>"Gearing up for a timing, I'll put on as much pressure as possible."
>"TAKE A THIRD BASE WHILE I DENT UP THEIR FRONT I'LL TRY EXPANDING BEHIND THIS TOO."
>"Srry caps."

Team Mate:
>"yep!"

You:
>"ALL RIGHT 30 SECONDS UNTIL UPS ARE DONE I'M MOVING OUT TAKE THAT BASE!"
>"GOGOOgogogo"
>"srrycaps."

Team Mate:
>:"OMGSTOPYELLINGATMEEE!!!"

You:
>"FFFUUUHHHH!"
>"lol"



hmmm I don't really play terran/protoss so I don't know. For zerg the key swap is not very significant I think because we use both keys equally as much. I only started using the setup today and I'm still not adjusted enough to play vs other people yet though.
(i used default aloy settings for zerg)

actually i just tried swapping them and i just realized how much more i do use hatchery than queens lol. It's a lot better swapping them imo, you're right.
eneyeseekay
Profile Joined March 2013
239 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-13 06:03:41
January 13 2014 06:03 GMT
#331
On January 13 2014 12:20 Regtic wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 13 2014 10:08 eneyeseekay wrote:
@Regtic

I know what you mean! It does add some comedy to the chat logs though doesn't it?

Also, do you use Caps for your Hatches/Nexuses/CC's, any thoughts on my last post?

Typical communication example
+ Show Spoiler +

You:
>"BOTH GUYS EXPANDED OH GOOD SO GREEDY!"
>"STARTING +1/+1 IN A SEC hurrrr"
>"Sorry, Caps is a CG in my hotkeys. I press is a lot."

Team Mate:
>"lol np sounds good!"

You:
>"Gearing up for a timing, I'll put on as much pressure as possible."
>"TAKE A THIRD BASE WHILE I DENT UP THEIR FRONT I'LL TRY EXPANDING BEHIND THIS TOO."
>"Srry caps."

Team Mate:
>"yep!"

You:
>"ALL RIGHT 30 SECONDS UNTIL UPS ARE DONE I'M MOVING OUT TAKE THAT BASE!"
>"GOGOOgogogo"
>"srrycaps."

Team Mate:
>:"OMGSTOPYELLINGATMEEE!!!"

You:
>"FFFUUUHHHH!"
>"lol"



hmmm I don't really play terran/protoss so I don't know. For zerg the key swap is not very significant I think because we use both keys equally as much. I only started using the setup today and I'm still not adjusted enough to play vs other people yet though.
(i used default aloy settings for zerg)

actually i just tried swapping them and i just realized how much more i do use hatchery than queens lol. It's a lot better swapping them imo, you're right.


Yeah I'm liking the feel of it as well, thanks for the feedback. My biggest concern was that the pinky is a really weak finger for some people (myself included-- very much so) but it can become pretty dexterous when trained. It's just kind of hard getting it to that point if you're pinky is as awful as mine. For people without that problem (I assume anyone who competently plays any instrument that requires their pinky, or even really good typists) it would be a huge benefit to swap the suggested Tab and Caps CG's.
Beetlejuice1
Profile Joined February 2014
2 Posts
February 02 2014 21:37 GMT
#332
A quick question:

What apm do you guys reach with the FK as terran / toss ? I have been using Fleet Keys for 2 weeks now and from almost 300 apm i have dropped to just above 100, which is quite a significant change in the negative direction. I have also noticed that it has so happened owing to the ALT key for production facilities that hinders the smoothness of "doing the rounds" (I am Terran). Any thoughts on that guys ?
Beetlejuice1
Profile Joined February 2014
2 Posts
February 02 2014 23:38 GMT
#333
Also, how is the ability to auto repair handled here ?

eneyeseekay
Profile Joined March 2013
239 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-26 03:37:57
February 26 2014 03:37 GMT
#334
@Beetlejuice1

2 weeks in and your apm dropped by roughly 66%? It's been a few more weeks at this point-- how is it now? It's totally normal for the apm drop, especially if you're new to non-standard layouts. If it's been well over a month and you're still at 100 apm/unable to play then I guess you have the obvious choice to make (discontinue or keep going with it).

Hotkey trainers are available on the arcade if you're having trouble getting used to the bindings.

As for auto-repair, you simply right-click on the icon to activate/deactivate it. Alt+Repair is supposed to toggle it from hotkeys, but I'll confirm that in a bit unless some else chimes in.
Ullis
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden163 Posts
February 26 2014 09:18 GMT
#335
Alt+D works to toggle auto-repair.


I've been using these hotkeys for a while now and my only complaint is the abundant use of alt for things like cameras and hotgroups, it's far too slow so I had to rebind those. And it works out decently.

Depending on matchup and length of game I'm anywhere from 150-200 apm with (slightly modified) fleet keys, so you get my recommendation.
eneyeseekay
Profile Joined March 2013
239 Posts
February 26 2014 13:42 GMT
#336
@Ullis

What does your modified version look like? I'm all for making the Protoss & Terran layouts faster and easier to use so let's here how you made it work better for you.
Ullis
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden163 Posts
February 26 2014 14:58 GMT
#337
On February 26 2014 22:42 eneyeseekay wrote:
@Ullis

What does your modified version look like? I'm all for making the Protoss & Terran layouts faster and easier to use so let's here how you made it work better for you.



Well, I tried removing things that I deemed important to hit instantly from alt modified keys. I'm still toying around with camera keys for where they fit in. Leaning towards either TGB keys (moves units created on T to S) for the three most important camera locations and then the rest on function keys, or just all of them on function keys. Unsure yet, typically I don't use more than 3-4 locations anyway.

For the control group hotkeys I moved them to, a location which most people will dismiss instantly I believe, namely the mouse. I have some variation of a gaming mouse that has a few extra buttons which I have mapped to production hotkeys leaving me with 1-5 on the keyboard for army, tab for CC and 7-0 are on mouse buttons and production. Also using the scrollwheel to click to tab between groups withitn a hotkey group.

Now I can see people not liking having to click things on their mouse for fear of loss of precision however for me it works fluidly and allows me to hit say, Rax->marine instantly as they only require one movement per hand.
Frost bitE
Profile Joined July 2013
Malaysia27 Posts
February 27 2014 17:00 GMT
#338
I would like to suggest that the (f2) key will only select units which are active on the field. This means that the units which are ordered to "hold" position (h) will not be selected by the (f2) hotkey. This will allow players to maintain his unit's scouting position and defend against multiple aggression while holding vision throughout the entire game. Thank you very much for considering. I love Starcraft 2 so damn much ! would love to see it becomes more user friendly for new players and other players in general . ^____^
Drone like a madmen ! ^_^
eneyeseekay
Profile Joined March 2013
239 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-28 02:44:37
February 28 2014 02:44 GMT
#339
@Ullis

Ahhh ok, so you're making good use of your mouse buttons then. I only suggest subgroup selection for people with side mouse buttons and even then it's not a guarantee that people will have them. Given the fact that mice can take on drastically different shapes and feature a bajillion different configurations of buttons, I figured it would be easier to just leave mouse usage to each player's imagination. But yeah, subgroup selection is a good option for side buttons. Tabbed production and tabbing through army groups, etc.

As far as loss of precision goes I feel like it's mostly irrelevant if it's what you yourself are accustomed to. Me, I don't even have side buttons, but I have a middle mouse button (Razer Abyssus) and I make good use of it for secondary actions such as centering on selections and drag scrolling.


@Frost bitE

Can you even do that? Selecting only "active" units (I assume you meant army units in particular)? How I understand it is you can only select idle workers or simply "all" of your army units. I hope I'm wrong on that, because being able to select only active units would be a cool feature. Currently F1 and F2 perform subgorup selections to make up for the fact that you may/may not have access to side buttons at any given time. ` (tilde key) currently handles the idle worker/army commands. ` will select an idle worker, Ctrl+` selects all idle workers, and Alt+` selects all army units. I hope the content in this thread helped make controlling SC2 less daunting!
Ullis
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden163 Posts
February 28 2014 06:22 GMT
#340
On February 28 2014 11:44 eneyeseekay wrote:
@Ullis

Ahhh ok, so you're making good use of your mouse buttons then. I only suggest subgroup selection for people with side mouse buttons and even then it's not a guarantee that people will have them. Given the fact that mice can take on drastically different shapes and feature a bajillion different configurations of buttons, I figured it would be easier to just leave mouse usage to each player's imagination. But yeah, subgroup selection is a good option for side buttons. Tabbed production and tabbing through army groups, etc.

As far as loss of precision goes I feel like it's mostly irrelevant if it's what you yourself are accustomed to. Me, I don't even have side buttons, but I have a middle mouse button (Razer Abyssus) and I make good use of it for secondary actions such as centering on selections and drag scrolling.



Pretty much yeah, which is why I can't really recommend general improvements. As you know the number of keys around the area you selected for these keys is a bit limited but I do prefer this over, say, the core due to this being located around the WASD area which is where I spent the last 15 years playing games and know the way around. I do think you use the space very economically in this setup (especially Tab-Q for SCVS, dear lord it's so comfy I have trouble stopping scv production..).
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9701
StarCastTV_EN289
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Lowko33
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10896
Bisu 3034
Jaedong 2618
EffOrt 1034
Horang2 365
ZerO 322
Larva 262
Pusan 234
Zeus 232
actioN 137
[ Show more ]
Mind 129
Hyun 117
Barracks 77
ggaemo 69
Killer 46
Yoon 46
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 41
Sharp 36
NotJumperer 29
ToSsGirL 27
Sacsri 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Shinee 19
Terrorterran 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto79
League of Legends
JimRising 358
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1685
byalli279
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9657
crisheroes224
Sick181
Pyrionflax156
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 146
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV267
League of Legends
• Jankos1063
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 25m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.