• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:02
CEST 16:02
KST 23:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12404 users

[G] First Overview of HotS Zerg - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 24 Next All
Xorphene
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom492 Posts
March 31 2013 19:27 GMT
#281
Some Zergs who are giving coaching recommend roach hydra viper in ZvP, but I feel this style is too open to one bad engagement and you lose.

What are your thoughts on it vs your recommended style?
T: Polt, Fantasy, Flash, Jjakji. P: HerO, Rain, Grubby, SoS. Z: Jaedong, Scarlett, Snute, Life. Casters: ToD, Apollo, MrBitter, Artosis, Day[9].
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 31 2013 19:44 GMT
#282
On March 31 2013 22:21 LoreSC wrote:
I just dont understand why to start +1 melee first rather than range in video vs colossus/voidray. Didnt build any melee untis so isnt +1 range better?


That video is old, I get +1 missile first now.

On April 01 2013 01:39 Stardroid wrote:
Why in the zvz builds are you staggering the gasses so closely to each other? Why not get 3 more with lai at 0600?



I am not sure what you are talking about I start lair 5:50 - 6 minutes with 1 gas, then get gases 2 and 3 as soon as lair starts, 20 seconds later I get my 4'th gas.

On April 01 2013 04:27 Xorphene wrote:
Some Zergs who are giving coaching recommend roach hydra viper in ZvP, but I feel this style is too open to one bad engagement and you lose.

What are your thoughts on it vs your recommended style?


My thoughts on it are it's a really bad composition. Honestly zergs need to be shying away from roach/hydra, it's just not very good at all versus a good protoss who knows how to deal with it imo.

I think swarmhost/roach/hydra is far, far superior to roach/hydra/viper or roach/hydra/corruptor or anything except with swarmhosts. I get mainly hydra with swarmhost, but do have a few roaches to tank and what not along with the locusts. Once late game hits though roaches don't get made anymore and it's ultra/hydra/swarmhost/viper. I feel this composition will soon be "standard" as zergs realize it crushes tempest/voidray/templar and all those death balls it can fight straight up as long as the zerg engages properly.
When I think of something else, something will go here
DysonCube
Profile Joined March 2013
United Kingdom4 Posts
March 31 2013 19:58 GMT
#283
With ZvZ as my worst matchup I dislike the idea of ling/bling wars continuing into the midgame. How far has HOTS actually shifted the ZvZ metagame?

Are WoL style roach plays entirely untenable in the current metagame even if mutalisks aren't scouted?
The best way to win at Starcraft II is simply to have more stuff
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 31 2013 20:00 GMT
#284
On April 01 2013 04:58 DysonCube wrote:
With ZvZ as my worst matchup I dislike the idea of ling/bling wars continuing into the midgame. How far has HOTS actually shifted the ZvZ metagame?

Are WoL style roach plays entirely untenable in the current metagame even if mutalisks aren't scouted?


It really is the best way to play. Not going mutalisks right now in hots is putting yourself behind if the muta player plays correctly. If you as the zerg go straight hydra then you will just die to muta/ling/bane sense the infestors will be super late.
When I think of something else, something will go here
DysonCube
Profile Joined March 2013
United Kingdom4 Posts
March 31 2013 20:09 GMT
#285
On April 01 2013 05:00 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 04:58 DysonCube wrote:
With ZvZ as my worst matchup I dislike the idea of ling/bling wars continuing into the midgame. How far has HOTS actually shifted the ZvZ metagame?

Are WoL style roach plays entirely untenable in the current metagame even if mutalisks aren't scouted?


It really is the best way to play. Not going mutalisks right now in hots is putting yourself behind if the muta player plays correctly. If you as the zerg go straight hydra then you will just die to muta/ling/bane sense the infestors will be super late.


Thanks man. I better learn to micro mutalisks then. If my opponent goes mutalisks as well as me would I be better to just continue along with mutalisk wars rather than teching to infestor? (Sorry by the way I pretty much have no clue about HOTS)
The best way to win at Starcraft II is simply to have more stuff
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 31 2013 20:11 GMT
#286
On April 01 2013 05:09 DysonCube wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 05:00 blade55555 wrote:
On April 01 2013 04:58 DysonCube wrote:
With ZvZ as my worst matchup I dislike the idea of ling/bling wars continuing into the midgame. How far has HOTS actually shifted the ZvZ metagame?

Are WoL style roach plays entirely untenable in the current metagame even if mutalisks aren't scouted?


It really is the best way to play. Not going mutalisks right now in hots is putting yourself behind if the muta player plays correctly. If you as the zerg go straight hydra then you will just die to muta/ling/bane sense the infestors will be super late.


Thanks man. I better learn to micro mutalisks then. If my opponent goes mutalisks as well as me would I be better to just continue along with mutalisk wars rather than teching to infestor? (Sorry by the way I pretty much have no clue about HOTS)


You can do multiple things, you can go muta/ling/bane (which is what I do) or you can do a muta/roach timing into roach/hydra/infestor. That's really up to you.

I have been messing with muta/ling/bane and then adding in swarmhosts, but still not sure how I feel about it yet (while teching to get ultralisks to). I don't face non muta play very much so hard to know if what I am trying is good or not .
When I think of something else, something will go here
Xorphene
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom492 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-31 20:15:27
March 31 2013 20:15 GMT
#287


My thoughts on it are it's a really bad composition. Honestly zergs need to be shying away from roach/hydra, it's just not very good at all versus a good protoss who knows how to deal with it imo.

I think swarmhost/roach/hydra is far, far superior to roach/hydra/viper or roach/hydra/corruptor or anything except with swarmhosts. I get mainly hydra with swarmhost, but do have a few roaches to tank and what not along with the locusts. Once late game hits though roaches don't get made anymore and it's ultra/hydra/swarmhost/viper. I feel this composition will soon be "standard" as zergs realize it crushes tempest/voidray/templar and all those death balls it can fight straight up as long as the zerg engages properly.


As I thought, cheers Blade.

PS: Amazing stream <3
T: Polt, Fantasy, Flash, Jjakji. P: HerO, Rain, Grubby, SoS. Z: Jaedong, Scarlett, Snute, Life. Casters: ToD, Apollo, MrBitter, Artosis, Day[9].
DysonCube
Profile Joined March 2013
United Kingdom4 Posts
March 31 2013 20:23 GMT
#288
On April 01 2013 05:11 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 05:09 DysonCube wrote:
On April 01 2013 05:00 blade55555 wrote:
On April 01 2013 04:58 DysonCube wrote:
With ZvZ as my worst matchup I dislike the idea of ling/bling wars continuing into the midgame. How far has HOTS actually shifted the ZvZ metagame?

Are WoL style roach plays entirely untenable in the current metagame even if mutalisks aren't scouted?


It really is the best way to play. Not going mutalisks right now in hots is putting yourself behind if the muta player plays correctly. If you as the zerg go straight hydra then you will just die to muta/ling/bane sense the infestors will be super late.


Thanks man. I better learn to micro mutalisks then. If my opponent goes mutalisks as well as me would I be better to just continue along with mutalisk wars rather than teching to infestor? (Sorry by the way I pretty much have no clue about HOTS)


You can do multiple things, you can go muta/ling/bane (which is what I do) or you can do a muta/roach timing into roach/hydra/infestor. That's really up to you.

I have been messing with muta/ling/bane and then adding in swarmhosts, but still not sure how I feel about it yet (while teching to get ultralisks to). I don't face non muta play very much so hard to know if what I am trying is good or not .


So far Plat ZvZ in HOTS for me has just been one cheese after another so it's pretty hard to get a handle on what is good at the moment. Thanks for the help, I guess its time for me to set the AI to straight to air and figure out what the hell I'm doing.
The best way to win at Starcraft II is simply to have more stuff
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
March 31 2013 21:10 GMT
#289
On April 01 2013 04:58 DysonCube wrote:
With ZvZ as my worst matchup I dislike the idea of ling/bling wars continuing into the midgame. How far has HOTS actually shifted the ZvZ metagame?

Are WoL style roach plays entirely untenable in the current metagame even if mutalisks aren't scouted?


I don't like ling/bling into mutas either so I open roach and go for 2base speed roach timing with burrow and +1 attack while taking my third. It hits before mutas are out so you can deny their third. Then I just get a lot of spores and drone like crazy and go for a 3base roach/hydra/infestor push pretty much.

It's a bit gimmicky and it probably doesn't work very well against decent players, but it works fine in mid masters.
hundred thousand krouner
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
April 01 2013 17:11 GMT
#290
what do you do against that super early 888 or whatever proxy reaper? I've never beaten it, they have so many reapers out before you even have any lings and i never seem to make the right number of lings and i either end up way way way behind economically or i just die outright.
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-01 18:38:21
April 01 2013 18:21 GMT
#291
On April 02 2013 02:11 Arisen wrote:
what do you do against that super early 888 or whatever proxy reaper? I've never beaten it, they have so many reapers out before you even have any lings and i never seem to make the right number of lings and i either end up way way way behind economically or i just die outright.


I haven't lost to proxy 8 reaper yet. The reason is I scout really diligently for proxies and if you scout the proxy you win as an 8/8/8 if you kill the scv and not let the rax complete he's dead.

Here's a video show casing zvt bio + widow mine!

When I think of something else, something will go here
Yunxing
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3 Posts
April 01 2013 18:50 GMT
#292
Thanks, blade. This post is very helpful. I'm trying to use the ling/bane/muta to ling/bane/muta/sh against T. I have a question about how many sh should i make to transition to late game against the bio+wm compostion? How many sh is enough to tank the wm attacks since they are quite expensive. I also planning to transition to ultras in late game. I'm still quite confuse about how to use swarm hosts since they are quite immobile and easy to be killed by bio+stim+scan
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 01 2013 19:16 GMT
#293
On April 02 2013 03:50 Yunxing wrote:
Thanks, blade. This post is very helpful. I'm trying to use the ling/bane/muta to ling/bane/muta/sh against T. I have a question about how many sh should i make to transition to late game against the bio+wm compostion? How many sh is enough to tank the wm attacks since they are quite expensive. I also planning to transition to ultras in late game. I'm still quite confuse about how to use swarm hosts since they are quite immobile and easy to be killed by bio+stim+scan


The video goes over most of those questions. 10 swarmhosts is perfect number, ALWAYS have ling/bane support at minimum with the swarmhosts and you still get ultras late game .
When I think of something else, something will go here
Xorphene
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom492 Posts
April 01 2013 23:52 GMT
#294
Video helped me a ton, I was getting rolled in the time between muta and SH, analyzing this video helped me correct my macro flaws and timings.

Thanks.
T: Polt, Fantasy, Flash, Jjakji. P: HerO, Rain, Grubby, SoS. Z: Jaedong, Scarlett, Snute, Life. Casters: ToD, Apollo, MrBitter, Artosis, Day[9].
Lucoda
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Ireland183 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-02 00:14:43
April 02 2013 00:09 GMT
#295
Hey blade! I really find your guides helpful and you're so awesome for helping people out!I have some questions.

1)ZvP,I push with SH/Hydra/Roach when I get 10 SH. Should I be pushing earlier? Later? How many SH do I want for the late game? How many Ultra/Viper?
2)In ZvZ, I find myself losing constantly to Roach Hydra players. How would you reccomend playing vs that style as a Muta Ling Bane player in ZvZ?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Wow, i'm sorry, just re read the post and saw you answered question 2. Very sorry!
https://twitter.com/LucodaSC2
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 02 2013 04:23 GMT
#296
On April 02 2013 09:09 LucoxP wrote:
Hey blade! I really find your guides helpful and you're so awesome for helping people out!I have some questions.

1)ZvP,I push with SH/Hydra/Roach when I get 10 SH. Should I be pushing earlier? Later? How many SH do I want for the late game? How many Ultra/Viper?
2)In ZvZ, I find myself losing constantly to Roach Hydra players. How would you reccomend playing vs that style as a Muta Ling Bane player in ZvZ?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Wow, i'm sorry, just re read the post and saw you answered question 2. Very sorry!



1. Pushing out once you have 10 SH is a good timing. You want 12-14 swarmhosts late game, 3-5 ultra 4-6 vipers.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
April 02 2013 05:09 GMT
#297
On April 02 2013 03:21 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 02:11 Arisen wrote:
what do you do against that super early 888 or whatever proxy reaper? I've never beaten it, they have so many reapers out before you even have any lings and i never seem to make the right number of lings and i either end up way way way behind economically or i just die outright.


I haven't lost to proxy 8 reaper yet. The reason is I scout really diligently for proxies and if you scout the proxy you win as an 8/8/8 if you kill the scv and not let the rax complete he's dead.

Here's a video show casing zvt bio + widow mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TiF6JroWtkE


well, pro players lose to this, you can't catch a proxy every single time unless you're sending out 2 early drone scouts or something redonkulous. if he's not in an overlord patch or in view of a watchtower there has to be times where you don't catch him.
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-02 05:22:18
April 02 2013 05:17 GMT
#298
On April 02 2013 14:09 Arisen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 03:21 blade55555 wrote:
On April 02 2013 02:11 Arisen wrote:
what do you do against that super early 888 or whatever proxy reaper? I've never beaten it, they have so many reapers out before you even have any lings and i never seem to make the right number of lings and i either end up way way way behind economically or i just die outright.


I haven't lost to proxy 8 reaper yet. The reason is I scout really diligently for proxies and if you scout the proxy you win as an 8/8/8 if you kill the scv and not let the rax complete he's dead.

Here's a video show casing zvt bio + widow mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TiF6JroWtkE


well, pro players lose to this, you can't catch a proxy every single time unless you're sending out 2 early drone scouts or something redonkulous. if he's not in an overlord patch or in view of a watchtower there has to be times where you don't catch him.


Hm you can if you know the proxy locations. I do drone scout earlier then most pros, seems most zerg pros don't drone scout until 14 or 15 food, I drone scout once I start my overlord and my 10nth drone goes to scout for proxies.

There is no reason not to scout it if you scout that early as long as you know the proxy locations.

I did forget to say what you should do if you don't scout it so that's my bad sorry about that.

The best way to defend against it is to send 3-4 drones, once they get weak on health make them extractors/spore/evo chamber/etc so they don't die (don't forget to cancel). You have to do this until lings pop and that's really the best response if you hatch first.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Rossie
Profile Joined November 2012
136 Posts
April 02 2013 07:02 GMT
#299
Pretty comical how thin this is compared with the corresponding guide for Protoss.

So much for the theory that Protoss is a noob race that relies on cheese.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-02 07:22:12
April 02 2013 07:21 GMT
#300
On April 02 2013 16:02 Rossie wrote:
Pretty comical how thin this is compared with the corresponding guide for Protoss.

So much for the theory that Protoss is a noob race that relies on cheese.


lol? Not sure what this has to do with this strategy but you realize that thread was made in november of 2012 right? There was also a huge announcement for it as well.

This ones only been out 2 in a half weeks :O. But again what your post has to do with this guide at all is really out of place ^^.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 278
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1401
Dendi958
Counter-Strike
fl0m928
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes885
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko417
Other Games
gofns50010
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1287
DeMusliM258
Livibee181
Hui .135
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King86
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)18
elazer8
KnowMe0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6612
League of Legends
• Jankos1862
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 58m
INu's Battles
21h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.