• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8296 users

The HotS Protoss Help Me Thread - Page 50

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 367 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions. Do not just ask for build orders.
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
April 09 2013 22:13 GMT
#981
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2013 07:03 Ben... wrote:
Ok, here is a build that I have only seen once on NA but a few times on KR, but I honestly don't know how to tell it apart from a regular quick gas opening. Unfortunately this is a worse version of it, because the best replay I had of a guy from a known Korean clan doing it (which was much more crisply done) was lost when my SSD I had most of my replays on died the other day.

Firstly, I was kinda tilted playing because I had just played 2 PvPs before this game and lost both so I wasn't playing 100% but still mostly there. I goofed up my wall but it wouldn't have made a difference (usually the forge is near the ramp with the opening on the other side of the natural). The build is a crazy fast roach/ling all-in that looks like a standard hatch into speed opening. My initial scout probe died so I went to send another and it was already hitting. I know I was supply blocked when it hit, but the slight delay to my voidray again would not have helped. He did too much damage (which is the same thing that happened on the KR versions of this too. It does a ton of damage really fast).

However, this Zerg's rendition isn't nearly as good as the previously mentioned one from the Korean server. The other one opened with this low-drone, mass unit attack but afterward didn't make more units but instead droned and got a third behind it, making it much stronger because it still messed me up a ton but wasn't nearly as all-in.

Here's the replay: http://drop.sc/321260

Also, 2 people have been promoted to Master after playing me today. Kinda demoralizing hahaha.


When he started his roach warren he has no units at all, so if you had moved your probe in you might of seen it. You should of at least checked his gas.

As for the defense, since you did not scout his third and you knew he had gas I would of gone msc before stargate, You would of still lost your buildings at the front if he committed his roaches, but he was only on 24 drones so that;s fine. I am afraid it just comes down to being caught playing greedy while not having enough information, which we all do sometimes.
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 23:18:16
April 09 2013 23:16 GMT
#982
On April 10 2013 07:13 hzflank wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 10 2013 07:03 Ben... wrote:
Ok, here is a build that I have only seen once on NA but a few times on KR, but I honestly don't know how to tell it apart from a regular quick gas opening. Unfortunately this is a worse version of it, because the best replay I had of a guy from a known Korean clan doing it (which was much more crisply done) was lost when my SSD I had most of my replays on died the other day.

Firstly, I was kinda tilted playing because I had just played 2 PvPs before this game and lost both so I wasn't playing 100% but still mostly there. I goofed up my wall but it wouldn't have made a difference (usually the forge is near the ramp with the opening on the other side of the natural). The build is a crazy fast roach/ling all-in that looks like a standard hatch into speed opening. My initial scout probe died so I went to send another and it was already hitting. I know I was supply blocked when it hit, but the slight delay to my voidray again would not have helped. He did too much damage (which is the same thing that happened on the KR versions of this too. It does a ton of damage really fast).

However, this Zerg's rendition isn't nearly as good as the previously mentioned one from the Korean server. The other one opened with this low-drone, mass unit attack but afterward didn't make more units but instead droned and got a third behind it, making it much stronger because it still messed me up a ton but wasn't nearly as all-in.

Here's the replay: http://drop.sc/321260

Also, 2 people have been promoted to Master after playing me today. Kinda demoralizing hahaha.


When he started his roach warren he has no units at all, so if you had moved your probe in you might of seen it. You should of at least checked his gas.

As for the defense, since you did not scout his third and you knew he had gas I would of gone msc before stargate, You would of still lost your buildings at the front if he committed his roaches, but he was only on 24 drones so that;s fine. I am afraid it just comes down to being caught playing greedy while not having enough information, which we all do sometimes.
Yeah that is true. I should have gone mothership core. Yeah probably was too greedy. I normally am really good with scouting but when I get annoyed I start scouting less it seems.

Man today is the day of gimmicky one-off builds. Just faced a basically one base nydus swarmhost rush (he used the natural for gas only) where he went for like 6 spores around the swarmhosts and killed my wall before I could get a response. Swarm Hosts are getting really old really fast. I also faced proxy 2rax reapers, which was really crappy and easy to beat.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
HeyJude
Profile Joined July 2010
United States157 Posts
April 09 2013 23:47 GMT
#983
On April 10 2013 02:26 .kv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 02:01 HeyJude wrote:
On April 09 2013 18:43 HeyJude wrote:
I checked the OP and don't see anything about how to execute a 4-gate with MSC. I've tried various builds and it seems like if I'm able to get out an MSC it means cutting the early stalker(s) so I have to add a 2nd gas, but then I end up with loads of extra gas. If someone could post or link a replay with a well executed 4-gate with MSC I'd appreciate it.

So does anyone have a decent, game-tested 4-gate w/ MSC? I guess if I went double zealot for my first 2 units instead of a stalker it could work, but then I'd lose the harass factor.

***and if I open 4gate and a terran opens fast widow mines/drop that's basically a build order loss right? Or is there some way I can recover? Really sucks that a mine one-shots stalkers

That's the downside to that build which is why you don't see many do that build...its just overall bad...its better if you do a tech/Msc/gateway allin instead if you so choose to

Yeah man I've just been doing 4gate because I play as random and toss is by far my weakest macro race so I prefer just ending games quick. By tech/Msc/gateway all-in do you mean off one base or two, and should I be throwing immortals and +1 into this?
3LILpigs
Profile Joined August 2011
Philippines16 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 00:54:29
April 10 2013 00:42 GMT
#984
If you have tears, prepare to shed them now
BestWaffelz
Profile Joined November 2012
14 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 01:02:15
April 10 2013 01:02 GMT
#985
Hello, I'm a Diamond Protoss having a lot of trouble dealing with heavy mech styles in PvT right now. I just see my opponents go mech, and feel a bit lost. I assume I should go double robo, or is stargate a better choice? In the replay I'm posting, I end up a bit behind because of his hidden expo that I never scouted, should I have been pressuring him more throughout the game? I'm just totally in the dark on how to deal with this style of play.

http://drop.sc/321330
TarLaPaN
Profile Joined June 2012
United States113 Posts
April 10 2013 01:16 GMT
#986
On April 10 2013 10:02 BestWaffelz wrote:
Hello, I'm a Diamond Protoss having a lot of trouble dealing with heavy mech styles in PvT right now. I just see my opponents go mech, and feel a bit lost. I assume I should go double robo, or is stargate a better choice? In the replay I'm posting, I end up a bit behind because of his hidden expo that I never scouted, should I have been pressuring him more throughout the game? I'm just totally in the dark on how to deal with this style of play.

http://drop.sc/321330

see 'how to deal with mech' on page 1.
BestWaffelz
Profile Joined November 2012
14 Posts
April 10 2013 01:25 GMT
#987
On April 10 2013 10:16 TarLaPaN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 10:02 BestWaffelz wrote:
Hello, I'm a Diamond Protoss having a lot of trouble dealing with heavy mech styles in PvT right now. I just see my opponents go mech, and feel a bit lost. I assume I should go double robo, or is stargate a better choice? In the replay I'm posting, I end up a bit behind because of his hidden expo that I never scouted, should I have been pressuring him more throughout the game? I'm just totally in the dark on how to deal with this style of play.

http://drop.sc/321330

see 'how to deal with mech' on page 1.


That seems like a pretty vague response, and the thor/hellbat he had just melted through all the immortals I was pumping out
DanceSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States751 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 01:37:16
April 10 2013 01:35 GMT
#988
On April 10 2013 10:25 BestWaffelz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 10:16 TarLaPaN wrote:
On April 10 2013 10:02 BestWaffelz wrote:
Hello, I'm a Diamond Protoss having a lot of trouble dealing with heavy mech styles in PvT right now. I just see my opponents go mech, and feel a bit lost. I assume I should go double robo, or is stargate a better choice? In the replay I'm posting, I end up a bit behind because of his hidden expo that I never scouted, should I have been pressuring him more throughout the game? I'm just totally in the dark on how to deal with this style of play.

http://drop.sc/321330

see 'how to deal with mech' on page 1.


That seems like a pretty vague response, and the thor/hellbat he had just melted through all the immortals I was pumping out

immortals, add in some archons, and get blink stalkers. Colo are a bad choice against mech, the splash damage is not as effective and you are vulnerable to vikings (He had no incentive to build medivacs so vikings are not out of the way). I usually recommend avoiding air units only because most mech play includes raven's hunter seeker missile and thors. Rely on high templar feed back + archon damage soaking and use mobility against your enemy. Pressure with prism warp-ins when your opponent moves out, and trade armies as often as you can. Mech is strongest in large numbers. if you keep his count low, you will not have to worry about an unbreakable death ball.

If he hits with an early game timing attack, just buy your self enough time to get more cost effective units, avoid engaging zealots into hell bats.
Dance.943 || "I think he's just going to lose. There's only so many ways you can lose. And he's going to make some kind of units. And I'm going to attack him, and then all his stuff is going to die. That's about the best prediction that I can make" - NonY
ThaReckoning
Profile Joined January 2011
United States197 Posts
April 10 2013 06:27 GMT
#989
On April 10 2013 07:03 Ben... wrote:
Ok, here is a build that I have only seen once on NA but a few times on KR, but I honestly don't know how to tell it apart from a regular quick gas opening. Unfortunately this is a worse version of it, because the best replay I had of a guy from a known Korean clan doing it (which was much more crisply done) was lost when my SSD I had most of my replays on died the other day.

Firstly, I was kinda tilted playing because I had just played 2 PvPs before this game and lost both so I wasn't playing 100% but still mostly there. I goofed up my wall but it wouldn't have made a difference (usually the forge is near the ramp with the opening on the other side of the natural). The build is a crazy fast roach/ling all-in that looks like a standard hatch into speed opening. My initial scout probe died so I went to send another and it was already hitting. I know I was supply blocked when it hit, but the slight delay to my voidray again would not have helped. He did too much damage (which is the same thing that happened on the KR versions of this too. It does a ton of damage really fast).

However, this Zerg's rendition isn't nearly as good as the previously mentioned one from the Korean server. The other one opened with this low-drone, mass unit attack but afterward didn't make more units but instead droned and got a third behind it, making it much stronger because it still messed me up a ton but wasn't nearly as all-in.

Here's the replay: http://drop.sc/321260

Also, 2 people have been promoted to Master after playing me today. Kinda demoralizing hahaha.


Once you'd seen the gas you needed to be adamant about scouting his third. No third by 5 or 5:30 = what I like to call on stream, the time to shit my pants. Extra cannon, chrono sentries, get msc and sg, and get full vision of my base. Also, your wall lends itself to mass speedling, they can push right past that zealot. Try using a different sim city setup.

http://i.imgur.com/gqophRI.jpg
If you want to make one goal, to win, you must lose.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
April 10 2013 07:06 GMT
#990
I prefer this version personally.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Kinon
Profile Joined October 2012
Romania207 Posts
April 10 2013 10:38 GMT
#991
On April 10 2013 05:29 Kinon wrote:
Hello gosu TL users, I've been trying a PvZ build for a while now, and I think I'm ready to receive some feedback for it.
The build in question is ffe-->stargate-->4 gate pressure-->3 base push. The replay I got from Desrow, so it should work very well at my level (diamond).
This is the first game: http://drop.sc/321244
It went really good for me, that's my usual play. I cut quite a lot of probes, but I don't think it's that bad. Should have got a 4th, but I was convinced he wouldn't survive my push.

Second game: http://drop.sc/321243
This game was tricky:
- I tried to stall his natural, but I think I overextended and my forge was too late.
- he slipped 2 lings in my main and delayed my 4 gate pressure by about a minute.
- I killed his third and a ton of overlords, but his counterpush was realy damn good and I lost my third.
- My colossus was late, but his macro was still too good in my opinion.

So, here are my questions:
- Do you have anything to add/change to my build?
- Usually after the push I go Colossus tech, get 2 void rays+ MSC, 1 immortal and whatever I can warp in. In that last replay this wasn't enough, should I go more sentry heavy? Or what composition?
- Any general feedback?

Thanks in advance, gl hf!


I don't want to seem too persistent, but I'd really like some feedback here.
Kinon
Profile Joined October 2012
Romania207 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 10:41:37
April 10 2013 10:39 GMT
#992
double post
Nipje
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands20 Posts
April 10 2013 11:56 GMT
#993
What do you guys think about the Phoenix opener in PvZ? I have tried opening robo for a few days but i am wondering if a stargate + phoenix opener is a better choice. With this i can scout more early and i force my oppo in a certain direction.

What do you guys think and recommend me?
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
April 10 2013 11:59 GMT
#994
Imo it's a great opener, i do it in basically every pvz. You do need good mechanics to pull it off, but at the very least it's a great way to practice multitasking.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
April 10 2013 12:00 GMT
#995
On April 10 2013 19:38 Kinon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 05:29 Kinon wrote:
Hello gosu TL users, I've been trying a PvZ build for a while now, and I think I'm ready to receive some feedback for it.
The build in question is ffe-->stargate-->4 gate pressure-->3 base push. The replay I got from Desrow, so it should work very well at my level (diamond).
This is the first game: http://drop.sc/321244
It went really good for me, that's my usual play. I cut quite a lot of probes, but I don't think it's that bad. Should have got a 4th, but I was convinced he wouldn't survive my push.

Second game: http://drop.sc/321243
This game was tricky:
- I tried to stall his natural, but I think I overextended and my forge was too late.
- he slipped 2 lings in my main and delayed my 4 gate pressure by about a minute.
- I killed his third and a ton of overlords, but his counterpush was realy damn good and I lost my third.
- My colossus was late, but his macro was still too good in my opinion.

So, here are my questions:
- Do you have anything to add/change to my build?
- Usually after the push I go Colossus tech, get 2 void rays+ MSC, 1 immortal and whatever I can warp in. In that last replay this wasn't enough, should I go more sentry heavy? Or what composition?
- Any general feedback?

Thanks in advance, gl hf!


I don't want to seem too persistent, but I'd really like some feedback here.


There's not much to say, your build is fine, maybe just chrono your warpgate tech more, a FFE > stargate > 4 gate can hit at 8:00. You lost game 2 because you had no sentries, you don't need a ton but having 3-4 for forcefields and a guardian shield will easily change the battle. Roach/hydra (or pretty much any ground zerg army) can easily a-move through whatever ground army you have (even those with colossi) unless you make use of spellcasters.

Nothing else really stood out, your macro is definitely better than your micro, you should try to micro stalkers a bit and take better care of your phoenix.
Nipje
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands20 Posts
April 10 2013 12:08 GMT
#996
On April 10 2013 20:59 Teoita wrote:
Imo it's a great opener, i do it in basically every pvz. You do need good mechanics to pull it off, but at the very least it's a great way to practice multitasking.


I'm top diamond at this point so i should be able to pull it off the right way, right? Think i'm just going to focus on this opening.

I failed with a robo opening multiple times. Every time the zerg scouted it they just rushed for muta's. By the time i am able to scout this with a robo the spire is already finished and i am way to late to respond ;(
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
April 10 2013 12:14 GMT
#997
Well let's put it this way...Minigun doesn't like opening stargate because he says it's too hard for him. I'm waaaay worse than he is and i love going stargate. Just try it and see how it goes.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
gaymon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 12:25:02
April 10 2013 12:24 GMT
#998
Well if you go Stargate you are suspectible to midgame roach/hydra pushes (as we recently saw in proleague where hero lost against soulkey on bel'shir vestige) if you dont get out your robobay/templar archives or deal crippling damage with your phoenix (which is really hard, because even if you kill 10-15 drones, the push still can just kill u while u "just did some eco damage"

Edit: @ Teotita, Minigun obviously plays people who are alot better than your opponents aswell
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
April 10 2013 12:25 GMT
#999
On April 10 2013 21:08 Nipje wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 20:59 Teoita wrote:
Imo it's a great opener, i do it in basically every pvz. You do need good mechanics to pull it off, but at the very least it's a great way to practice multitasking.


I'm top diamond at this point so i should be able to pull it off the right way, right? Think i'm just going to focus on this opening.

I failed with a robo opening multiple times. Every time the zerg scouted it they just rushed for muta's. By the time i am able to scout this with a robo the spire is already finished and i am way to late to respond ;(


Opening robo against spire shouldn't be as big of an issue as everyone makes it out to be. If you open robo against 3 base spire, your obs should get to his base way before the spire finishes. If the zerg is going 2 base, you should be scouting with a hallucinated phoenix (you should have an early sentry against 2 base play), and respond reactively with 2 stargates. IMO a robo for obs is very important against mutas anyway.
Nipje
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands20 Posts
April 10 2013 12:35 GMT
#1000
On April 10 2013 21:25 rsvp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 21:08 Nipje wrote:
On April 10 2013 20:59 Teoita wrote:
Imo it's a great opener, i do it in basically every pvz. You do need good mechanics to pull it off, but at the very least it's a great way to practice multitasking.


I'm top diamond at this point so i should be able to pull it off the right way, right? Think i'm just going to focus on this opening.

I failed with a robo opening multiple times. Every time the zerg scouted it they just rushed for muta's. By the time i am able to scout this with a robo the spire is already finished and i am way to late to respond ;(


Opening robo against spire shouldn't be as big of an issue as everyone makes it out to be. If you open robo against 3 base spire, your obs should get to his base way before the spire finishes. If the zerg is going 2 base, you should be scouting with a hallucinated phoenix (you should have an early sentry against 2 base play), and respond reactively with 2 stargates. IMO a robo for obs is very important against mutas anyway.


He indeed went for a 2base play. Still my hallucination was late and i did have a early sentry. Spire will still be almost ready when your phoenix arrives ;(. What league are you if i may ask? Just curious. If you confirm robo openings are fine in higher leagues then i can try and continue with it.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 367 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4392
Leta 1592
Bale 60
Shine 31
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm261
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Other Games
summit1g8148
WinterStarcraft666
Sick136
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta40
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1059
• Rush699
Other Games
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 36m
Patches Events
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
OSC
17h 36m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.