• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10160 users

The (HotS) Protoss Help Me Thread Beta - Page 10

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
February 04 2013 22:29 GMT
#181
On February 05 2013 04:07 Drowsy wrote:
What's the best way to go double forge in pvt now? Is Nexus first more or less viable than in WoL pvt?


This answer is for both above posts:

I've started steering away from double forge in PvT for a while. As all 3 races have gotten a tad stronger, but protoss gateway units are still equally bad, it feels like you're forced now even more than before to get splash damage quickly. Nexus first still works like in WoL though, shouldn't be a huge problem. Watch for widow mines drops though. If you don't have detection by the time they arrive, you need to somehow stop them from entering your base completely. This is why I love starting stargate tech off one base before expanding. With a oracle you can quickly put pressure on him, and follow up with a couple of phoenix, which will stop drops effectively if you are active with them. Theres nothing that says you can't put them on patrol on popular dropping paths.

Feeling safe from drops and shenanigans, you need to be able to deal with his main army once his medivacs start hitting. Thats why you need to change to collosus rather quickly. From there you can go ht like in WoL, or to skytoss before adding those HTs (you really need those storms to deal with large numbers of bio. If he goes mech, then skytoss all the way is key).
SkaPunk
Profile Joined October 2010
United States471 Posts
February 05 2013 16:43 GMT
#182
On February 04 2013 07:36 Zaphid wrote:
So what are your tips on dealing with the new medivacs ? Besides allining before they come into play ? Diamond/Master terrans, I have 150+ APM in SC2

I feel like stargate is the only viable way to play, because otherwise you can be attacked from any angle and he will never lose anything, because he can just pick up and zoom away. I usually maintain like 3-5 phoenixes for map control, but unless you get lucky and catch him long way away from your base, he can still run in and drop because they kill them so slowly. Blink stalkers don't really work unless he's flying over ground, because he can still turn around and not lose anything. Cannons are nice, but he just brings more medivacs and I'm screwed if I'm out of position.

My goto build has been stargate opening with reasonably fast expansion into robo+colo, but it seems to just not work against terrans who know what they are doing and don't just sit in their base. I'm not really using mothership core because I don't really see how it helps, maybe the recall ? The photon cannon is nice against ground pushes, but not drop harass.


I was like 100-200 master NA in Wings and Ive been playing HotS PvP (bio) almost exactly the same as in WoL. I just 1g expo into 3g and then a robo. Get my gasses at 630 at my nat and my colo den and forge before 7:20. I just play the exact same. Sure their medivacs are faster but so what? Just have stalkers ready, if you get out of position just recall to your nexus closest to the drop. Use time warp on the terran army, the dps loss from the T from slower concaves and the dps gain from your zealots actually hitting them is quite ricockulous. Just play it the same, its almost the same match up. Just remember to use your mothership core, its defensive capabilites, all 3 spells are amazing. Hit a 3-3 timing and win.
Team Fallacy
Zaphid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1860 Posts
February 05 2013 17:07 GMT
#183
On February 06 2013 01:43 SkaPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 07:36 Zaphid wrote:
So what are your tips on dealing with the new medivacs ? Besides allining before they come into play ? Diamond/Master terrans, I have 150+ APM in SC2

I feel like stargate is the only viable way to play, because otherwise you can be attacked from any angle and he will never lose anything, because he can just pick up and zoom away. I usually maintain like 3-5 phoenixes for map control, but unless you get lucky and catch him long way away from your base, he can still run in and drop because they kill them so slowly. Blink stalkers don't really work unless he's flying over ground, because he can still turn around and not lose anything. Cannons are nice, but he just brings more medivacs and I'm screwed if I'm out of position.

My goto build has been stargate opening with reasonably fast expansion into robo+colo, but it seems to just not work against terrans who know what they are doing and don't just sit in their base. I'm not really using mothership core because I don't really see how it helps, maybe the recall ? The photon cannon is nice against ground pushes, but not drop harass.


I was like 100-200 master NA in Wings and Ive been playing HotS PvP (bio) almost exactly the same as in WoL. I just 1g expo into 3g and then a robo. Get my gasses at 630 at my nat and my colo den and forge before 7:20. I just play the exact same. Sure their medivacs are faster but so what? Just have stalkers ready, if you get out of position just recall to your nexus closest to the drop. Use time warp on the terran army, the dps loss from the T from slower concaves and the dps gain from your zealots actually hitting them is quite ricockulous. Just play it the same, its almost the same match up. Just remember to use your mothership core, its defensive capabilites, all 3 spells are amazing. Hit a 3-3 timing and win.

Thanks, I'll look into MsC more
I will never ever play Mech against Protoss. - MVP
Tookie22
Profile Joined May 2010
United States187 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 00:13:34
February 05 2013 23:41 GMT
#184
Can someone give me a rough BO for a voidray all-in PvT? Thanks.

EDIT: found one for WoL on liquipedia seems to work. On another note can someone give me a good 1 base all-in vs toss?
"Its a race between software designers to create more idiot proof software and the universe to create bigger idiots. So far the universe is winning"
wajd
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
240 Posts
February 06 2013 03:17 GMT
#185
Any other players having a hard time with the medivac drop with those speed boosters? I just played a game on Cloud Kingdom and I was running back and forth between my main and third for like 10 minutes, and just got drop harassed to death. And I actually had the better macro going.

Anybody else think this could become a major problem?
elfetido
Profile Joined June 2012
Germany6 Posts
February 06 2013 03:38 GMT
#186
I've got massive problems at PvP when my opponent went for a stargate play. I currently prefer archons (in other words: i am trying around during beta, currently with archons mixed in in my army) and it works pretty good.

But as I noticed in nearly every PvP when my opponent goes stargate with massing up voidrays (well, 6-8 are enough) it's hardl to counter. I would even say impossible. Thos Voidrays just crush my army in seconds. Massing up stalkers, sentries with guardian shields and even mass archons won't help.

Transitioning to stargate is a bad idea imho, because my enemy will have upgrade and production facility advantages. Any ideas?
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
February 06 2013 15:02 GMT
#187
On February 06 2013 12:38 elfetido wrote:
I've got massive problems at PvP when my opponent went for a stargate play. I currently prefer archons (in other words: i am trying around during beta, currently with archons mixed in in my army) and it works pretty good.

But as I noticed in nearly every PvP when my opponent goes stargate with massing up voidrays (well, 6-8 are enough) it's hardl to counter. I would even say impossible. Thos Voidrays just crush my army in seconds. Massing up stalkers, sentries with guardian shields and even mass archons won't help.

Transitioning to stargate is a bad idea imho, because my enemy will have upgrade and production facility advantages. Any ideas?


I dont think its possible to win pvp lategame without going air yourself at this point.
TsGBruzze
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Sweden1190 Posts
February 06 2013 16:28 GMT
#188
i recently switched to protoss and i am looking for some good build orders for protoss vs protoss in hots, i have no idea what i am doing and most of the time i dt rush can someone tell me how the meta works in hots right now
''you got to yolo things up to win''
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 20:11:03
February 06 2013 20:10 GMT
#189
On February 07 2013 01:28 TsGBruzze wrote:
i recently switched to protoss and i am looking for some good build orders for protoss vs protoss in hots, i have no idea what i am doing and most of the time i dt rush can someone tell me how the meta works in hots right now


Since skytoss is so incredibly strong in the current metagame, most toss start with exactly that nowadays. What I do is open with stargate off of one base, make 4-5 phoenixes, expand while I harass (scout dependant, obviously. You can't expo if he allins). Then start making voidrays, and eventually transition over to tempest. Remember to upgrade those air attacks and armor too
synd
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria586 Posts
February 07 2013 00:16 GMT
#190
Can someone summarize the timings when you should make the MsC in all 3 matchups?
From what I've learned so far from streams only is that :
in PvP you make it after the Stargate/council/robo (a.k.a 1st t2 tech of choice)
in PvZ no idea when after FFE =D delay tech or make a MsC. I need insight on this
in PvT if 1g FE, after the 3g + robo.

Insights guys, insights. Give me some more !
recklessfire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States373 Posts
February 07 2013 02:22 GMT
#191
On February 06 2013 12:38 elfetido wrote:
I've got massive problems at PvP when my opponent went for a stargate play. I currently prefer archons (in other words: i am trying around during beta, currently with archons mixed in in my army) and it works pretty good.

But as I noticed in nearly every PvP when my opponent goes stargate with massing up voidrays (well, 6-8 are enough) it's hardl to counter. I would even say impossible. Thos Voidrays just crush my army in seconds. Massing up stalkers, sentries with guardian shields and even mass archons won't help.

Transitioning to stargate is a bad idea imho, because my enemy will have upgrade and production facility advantages. Any ideas?


you can't take on the void ray army on the first go, and what i mean is when they use the charge ability, the army dps is so high its almost impossible to win. So you would need to either engage the army and then immediately back off and regroup and attack again when the charge is on cooldown, or just keep going around the army and attacking places where the voidrays are not. Also vs mass void ray i really suggest getting storm, even getting the player to move his void rays to dodge the storms, they cannot attack and move at the same time, thus the dps of the army goes down just so they cuold dodge the storms. But, yea main thing, dont attack when they have the ability to use the charged attack.
JimTheCat
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada44 Posts
February 07 2013 05:31 GMT
#192
Has anyone Proxy 2 gated yet? how well does it work in HoTs? I know just normal 2 gate is weak in HoTS.
I do not know what to do.
recklessfire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States373 Posts
February 07 2013 09:29 GMT
#193
On February 07 2013 14:31 JimTheCat wrote:
Has anyone Proxy 2 gated yet? how well does it work in HoTs? I know just normal 2 gate is weak in HoTS.


i mean it still works. I had one game where i got proxied but i just ran my probes until i got the msc out just to see if it would help. Theres just too many zealots at that point that, so going for it isn't really an option. You just defend it like you would normally.
TsGBruzze
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Sweden1190 Posts
February 07 2013 10:58 GMT
#194
On February 07 2013 05:10 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 01:28 TsGBruzze wrote:
i recently switched to protoss and i am looking for some good build orders for protoss vs protoss in hots, i have no idea what i am doing and most of the time i dt rush can someone tell me how the meta works in hots right now


Since skytoss is so incredibly strong in the current metagame, most toss start with exactly that nowadays. What I do is open with stargate off of one base, make 4-5 phoenixes, expand while I harass (scout dependant, obviously. You can't expo if he allins). Then start making voidrays, and eventually transition over to tempest. Remember to upgrade those air attacks and armor too

so it is basicly air wars instead of collosus wars now?
''you got to yolo things up to win''
Zaphid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1860 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-07 11:21:41
February 07 2013 11:20 GMT
#195
On February 07 2013 05:10 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 01:28 TsGBruzze wrote:
i recently switched to protoss and i am looking for some good build orders for protoss vs protoss in hots, i have no idea what i am doing and most of the time i dt rush can someone tell me how the meta works in hots right now


Since skytoss is so incredibly strong in the current metagame, most toss start with exactly that nowadays. What I do is open with stargate off of one base, make 4-5 phoenixes, expand while I harass (scout dependant, obviously. You can't expo if he allins). Then start making voidrays, and eventually transition over to tempest. Remember to upgrade those air attacks and armor too

I have been doing DT expand, which wins me a game here and there outright, then get charge and +1 and start +2 ground attack, cannons for your mineral line, if he continues to be annoying with phoenixes/oracles add HTs and do a timing off 8-9 gates with mass zealot/archon and just kill his expo/main nexus, because VRs do pitiful damage to zealots. Then you can just get blink and finish him off with mass stalker. Feedback the oracles and MsC. Unless he harasses you to hell with phoenixes you should be relatively fine, most people in diamond/low masters haven't figured out yet that you can wall off in PvP
I will never ever play Mech against Protoss. - MVP
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
February 07 2013 13:33 GMT
#196
On February 07 2013 20:20 Zaphid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 05:10 Excludos wrote:
On February 07 2013 01:28 TsGBruzze wrote:
i recently switched to protoss and i am looking for some good build orders for protoss vs protoss in hots, i have no idea what i am doing and most of the time i dt rush can someone tell me how the meta works in hots right now


Since skytoss is so incredibly strong in the current metagame, most toss start with exactly that nowadays. What I do is open with stargate off of one base, make 4-5 phoenixes, expand while I harass (scout dependant, obviously. You can't expo if he allins). Then start making voidrays, and eventually transition over to tempest. Remember to upgrade those air attacks and armor too

I have been doing DT expand, which wins me a game here and there outright, then get charge and +1 and start +2 ground attack, cannons for your mineral line, if he continues to be annoying with phoenixes/oracles add HTs and do a timing off 8-9 gates with mass zealot/archon and just kill his expo/main nexus, because VRs do pitiful damage to zealots. Then you can just get blink and finish him off with mass stalker. Feedback the oracles and MsC. Unless he harasses you to hell with phoenixes you should be relatively fine, most people in diamond/low masters haven't figured out yet that you can wall off in PvP


Yes, this can absolutely work. Not saying airtoss is the same as god mode. But if you let it get to lategame and you don't have air yourself, you're going to be in big trouble. I tried it once, where i ended up on 6 bases against his 3(later 4), since he had to play defensive untill he got his critical mass. Once maxed I just pounded him down with mass stalkers/archons/hts, traded ineffectively, and eventually managed to bring him down by throwing enough money at him
Zaphid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1860 Posts
February 07 2013 16:25 GMT
#197
On February 07 2013 22:33 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 20:20 Zaphid wrote:
On February 07 2013 05:10 Excludos wrote:
On February 07 2013 01:28 TsGBruzze wrote:
i recently switched to protoss and i am looking for some good build orders for protoss vs protoss in hots, i have no idea what i am doing and most of the time i dt rush can someone tell me how the meta works in hots right now


Since skytoss is so incredibly strong in the current metagame, most toss start with exactly that nowadays. What I do is open with stargate off of one base, make 4-5 phoenixes, expand while I harass (scout dependant, obviously. You can't expo if he allins). Then start making voidrays, and eventually transition over to tempest. Remember to upgrade those air attacks and armor too

I have been doing DT expand, which wins me a game here and there outright, then get charge and +1 and start +2 ground attack, cannons for your mineral line, if he continues to be annoying with phoenixes/oracles add HTs and do a timing off 8-9 gates with mass zealot/archon and just kill his expo/main nexus, because VRs do pitiful damage to zealots. Then you can just get blink and finish him off with mass stalker. Feedback the oracles and MsC. Unless he harasses you to hell with phoenixes you should be relatively fine, most people in diamond/low masters haven't figured out yet that you can wall off in PvP


Yes, this can absolutely work. Not saying airtoss is the same as god mode. But if you let it get to lategame and you don't have air yourself, you're going to be in big trouble. I tried it once, where i ended up on 6 bases against his 3(later 4), since he had to play defensive untill he got his critical mass. Once maxed I just pounded him down with mass stalkers/archons/hts, traded ineffectively, and eventually managed to bring him down by throwing enough money at him

Yeah, I had a few games like that where I felt behind so I just turtled with stargates and won a few times where I honestly shouldn't, so I switched to doing the timing I mentioned. I'm interested how the meta develops, because I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being the strongest way to play, but due to variety of ways to exploit the transition you would see it only rarely.
I will never ever play Mech against Protoss. - MVP
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
February 07 2013 17:27 GMT
#198
I just got the beta and while I'm not in a huge rush to drop WoL, I am excited to play this! I know Stargate is viable in all matchups now, but how as PvZ changed compared to WoL? That was the matchup giving me the most trouble in WoL.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
February 07 2013 18:09 GMT
#199
On February 08 2013 02:27 Havik_ wrote:
I just got the beta and while I'm not in a huge rush to drop WoL, I am excited to play this! I know Stargate is viable in all matchups now, but how as PvZ changed compared to WoL? That was the matchup giving me the most trouble in WoL.


Well void rays are good and so are tempests so mass brood lord infestor is significantly weaker.

Mutas are better, so you need to react to them appropriately with active scouting and phoenix are the best response.

With recall you can push and go back home if need be.

But you still need to transition well to match their tech transitions or you lose. So overall its better, some would say protoss favoured but in the end transitions will be what really kills you in hots so if they are poor for you then you will have a hard time.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Zaphid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1860 Posts
February 07 2013 18:15 GMT
#200
Yeah, you often need 3-4 robos/stargates to accommodate lategame tech switches, because warpgate units are a bit weaker overall.
I will never ever play Mech against Protoss. - MVP
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 345
ByuN 279
TKL 263
IndyStarCraft 173
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 21
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi1047
Counter-Strike
fl0m4617
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1565
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt668
Khaldor491
Mlord485
olofmeister385
KnowMe319
crisheroes166
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 13
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach19
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV519
League of Legends
• Nemesis3283
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 54m
OSC
6h 54m
Replay Cast
6h 54m
OSC
19h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.