• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10395 users

[G] TheCore - Advanced Keyboard Layout - Page 411

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 409 410 411 412 413 432 Next
SYNLastLaugh
Profile Joined April 2016
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-14 23:32:11
April 14 2016 21:26 GMT
#8201
On April 14 2016 15:53 Hancho wrote:

The Problem is that ControlGroupAssigns have the same bindings as the CameraSaves.
But the ControlGroupAssigns are not intended to be used.
So you map the ControlGroupAssigns bindings to the CameraSaves.


So, which Control Groups do I get rid of? The make control group and remove?

EDIT: I fixed that, but my problem now is the Base Camera. It's hotkey is KEY/OEM8 ??
Studlybob
Profile Joined April 2011
United States15 Posts
April 15 2016 07:11 GMT
#8202
I'm totally lost with injects on 3.0 and could use some help. I used 2.0 for a long time and used the Layered Camera hotkeys method. Apparently that no longer works in LotV because your queens can inject on already injected hatcheries. As soon as I have one queen with enough energy to inject and another one who doesn't, my queens go running all over the map. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Can someone tell me or point me to a video on ways to inject in 3.0? I really really really don't want to use Rapid fire inject though. I spent 45 minutes trying to press 2 keys at once and it only worked about 5 times. I understand that I can just jump from camera location to camera location and manually click each queen as well. I was hoping there was a middle ground.

Please...I want to get back into the game but this is just a huge mental block for me.
Ascaron
Profile Joined March 2016
2 Posts
April 15 2016 13:02 GMT
#8203
Hello All,

may I ask what Camera Location Key-bindings are recommended for ZRM in The Core 3.0? I would greatly appreciate any advise as I feel that i may not be really using them properly...

Thank you very much!
Hancho
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany89 Posts
April 15 2016 15:02 GMT
#8204
On April 15 2016 22:02 Ascaron wrote:
Hello All,

may I ask what Camera Location Key-bindings are recommended for ZRM in The Core 3.0? I would greatly appreciate any advise as I feel that i may not be really using them properly...

Thank you very much!


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/140gNhKs_1VCG6JJ9ijvEblKI9UQcpUKDTPap5t_kBeU/edit#gid=474533134

Suggested Cameras & Suggested Control Groups
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
April 16 2016 12:32 GMT
#8205
Concerning injects:
manual select queens, don't put them on a control group.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Throk89
Profile Joined April 2016
1 Post
April 17 2016 11:29 GMT
#8206
I am Confused I am new to the core and I am trying to re learn how to play SC2 again.

I play Zerg only and use ZRM for my layout.

1. do I have to have a key-bored that can register two keystrokes at once?

2. when I downloaded the US qwerty 3.0 ZRM, the camera and control group keys are different from each other, is this intended?

3. why is the home base key bound to Tilde (`) makes queen injects impossible or is there a better way than using the cycle key now?
bela.mervado
Profile Joined December 2008
Hungary417 Posts
April 17 2016 17:18 GMT
#8207
A feedback on camera hotkeys and inserts (I use ZRM v2.0 with a few tweaks):

For me it was confusing to use J and P as a camera hotkey.
I currently have CTRL+# to add+steal, CTRL+SHIFT+# to create+steal (I hardly use create, whenever I want to send a few scouting lings around I just add/steal them to from main group I to group U and I can forget about them, no need to use create with this method.

I have ALT+# to set camera, and I use SHIFT+# to recall a camera.
My main base cams are on O-I-K-L. (only four). I use 0 (zero) for new bases. I have 9-8-U for cam 6-7-8, but I never use them with ALT and/or shift, I set them with CTRL+P/minus/[ and recall them with CTRL+J/H/N (symmetrical)
I use these for watched locations, rally points, possible new bases without a hatchery to center the view on with ALT, etc.

For injects I simply SHIFT-O, box select queen(s), J (I moved injects to J, so I can keep my pinky on J all the times) SHIFT can be keep pushed to queue more injects, click(-click-click-..) on hatchery(es) here.

I have my creep (or all) queens on L, so it's easier to SHIFT L ; click-click-click spread creep. I play heavy queen styles so midgame I can queue up many injects on all my hatcheries.

JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
April 18 2016 19:09 GMT
#8208
Throk,
1. i don't know, but it's not important anymore
2. yes, this is necessary
3. TheCore is designed to use location hotkeys and manual select for inject (with inject changes this is hands down the most consistent and controlled inject method). Feel free to rebind if you want to use base cam instead.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
brook8128
Profile Joined August 2013
Korea (South)66 Posts
April 24 2016 05:26 GMT
#8209
I'm so sorry to say again.
Can you give me news about TheCore+?
I know you are so busy, but I just want a few news.
Thank you.
OvO
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
April 25 2016 14:59 GMT
#8210
no news. we're still trying to get the python script sorted
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Cybersage
Profile Joined September 2014
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-07 21:03:53
May 07 2016 20:10 GMT
#8211
@jakatak prm french azerty is still giving key / oem8 for all the : and ; ones is there an easy way to edit it in the hotkeys file? cause that one button makes the whole layout unusable

Zedd
Profile Joined January 2010
Czech Republic107 Posts
May 10 2016 18:01 GMT
#8212
What location hotkeys are suggested for terran-TLM?
Master spreadsheet says GWER, but there are no camera hotkeys on ER.
Or am I doing something wrong?
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
May 10 2016 21:08 GMT
#8213
suggested location uses are not updated on the spreadsheet yet. For now, just use the ideas and match them with the in-game hotkeys menu.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Zedd
Profile Joined January 2010
Czech Republic107 Posts
May 10 2016 22:04 GMT
#8214
On May 11 2016 06:08 JaKaTaKSc2 wrote:
suggested location uses are not updated on the spreadsheet yet. For now, just use the ideas and match them with the in-game hotkeys menu.


Thank you for swift answer! Just decided to come back and practice really hard after few years of inactivity, so I wasnt sure whether the unupdated part is the spreadsheet or the hotkeys itself (since there is not so many left handed players). It also seemed to be more natural to have camera hotkeys on WERG, which is the resting position.
Kiaph
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
112 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-11 08:57:29
May 11 2016 08:54 GMT
#8215
Well, I have my hotkeys saved in a folder, inside of the sc2 folder, but thought if it wasnt directly accessable it was safe, I was wrong, every hotkey was wiped.

My most recent goes back before LOTV again, and honestly I guess I need to learn 3.0 , probably wil benefit my play alot, So I guess the learning begins now.

also my version (0.6.2) isnt even listed in pre development, probably the real sign that I needed to updated
Kiaph
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
112 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-14 08:32:03
May 14 2016 06:17 GMT
#8216
I have an issue with 3.0

How do I press Ctrl + Alt + key at the same time?



Edit

figured it out,

not suppose to be pressing them anyways.
blueping
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands10 Posts
May 18 2016 01:12 GMT
#8217
The hotkey trainer link in the FAQ is dead. Can fix pls?
Mutaller
Profile Blog Joined July 2013
United States1051 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-31 05:25:15
May 31 2016 05:24 GMT
#8218
with the newly upcoming core+. Will there be race specific modifier locations? And what control group modifiers are going to be prioritized per race? One last question, will the core+ be completely fresh or an updated 3.0?
"To practice isn't for you to get better now in the present. Practice will never betray you and will always come back for you in the future." -Jaedong
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
June 01 2016 04:56 GMT
#8219
TheCore+ is a modification of 3.0 It is very similar but breaks into keyboard customization. modifiers for CGs and cameras are currently the same for every race (as are their locations). If you have ideas on why that should change, please share!

blue,
can't seem to find the link you're talking about (it's a big OP) can you be more specific?
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
June 03 2016 15:10 GMT
#8220
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 409 410 411 412 413 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 104
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14156
Artosis 535
White-Ra 255
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4308
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox997
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1869
Liquid`Hasu1377
Trikslyr69
Other Games
summit1g7440
Grubby3475
ArmadaUGS759
shahzam590
JimRising 339
C9.Mang0281
ZombieGrub60
Mew2King44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
Other Games
gamesdonequick113
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• davetesta40
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1207
• imaqtpie1059
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 1m
OSC
14h 1m
Stellar Fest
14h 1m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.