• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:57
CEST 10:57
KST 17:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6383 users

[G] TheCore - Advanced Keyboard Layout - Page 330

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 328 329 330 331 332 432 Next
YoTcA
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany151 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-15 20:17:06
May 15 2014 20:15 GMT
#6581
After playing around with the different weightings for a little bit, I think orange, green and purple would give a pretty balanced set of keyscores. If one would weight CGs higher than abilities, red would be the way to go without getting too much out of balance. And if abilities are more important one should definitely look into teal.

weight for CGs: 1 - 1 - 1 - 0,9 - 0,8 - 0,5 - 0,2 - 0,2 - 0,1 - 0,1
two macro CGs and one army CG is a must have -> 1.0
second army CG is nearly mandatory -> 0,9
casters is also nice to have -> 0,8
I thinkt he harras CG will also get some use -> 0,5
I think the other CGs are not that much used, or at least not as frequently -> 0,2 to 0,1

weight for abilities:1 - 1 - 1 - 0,9 - 0,7 - 0,5 - 0,2 - 0,2 - 0,2 - 0,1 - 0,1 - 0,1
attack and build basic on the first 3 abilities -> 1,0
many unit abilities on the 4th key -> 0,9
a bit less ablities on the 5th key -> 0,7
from there on the ability count quickly decreases and is mainly used for alternatives and structures -> 0,5 to 0,1

But after all: with no real data to backing this up, it is hard to say, if this is a good approximation.
Ninjury_J
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada408 Posts
May 15 2014 21:10 GMT
#6582
Can you explain you're reasoning there? Why do you think Green feels better than its opposite?
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."- Sun Tzu
Ninjury_J
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada408 Posts
May 15 2014 21:12 GMT
#6583
Yeah YoTca, I agree. It seems to me that ALL of these are good.
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."- Sun Tzu
YoTcA
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany151 Posts
May 15 2014 21:52 GMT
#6584
Another thing I noticed is, that you can lower the keyscore for CGs of orange and purple, by starting the CG 1 on the other finger. So for purple, put Control Group 1 on the middle finger instead of the pinky and for orange put CG 1 on the index instead of the pinky. All other keys change according to the rule to prevent finger repetition.
(This is valid for the weighting I proposed in my last post. And also if only the first 6 ability keys and 8 CGs are taken into account without any weighting, what is basicly your CG KS8 and Ablities KS6 score.)
Ninjury_J
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada408 Posts
May 15 2014 21:57 GMT
#6585
I think that doesn't work because only one configuration perlayout satisfies the rules:

Macro 1 on different than macro 2
Macro 2 on third cg
Army 1 on same as Macro 2

I could be wrong though.
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."- Sun Tzu
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
May 15 2014 22:00 GMT
#6586
On May 16 2014 01:45 Antylamon wrote:
Wow, I have no idea what happened. Nothing is consistent.

For example, this is blue's full calculation for total ability KS:

KS3weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 4) + KS4weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 4 + key 6) + KS5weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 3 + key 4 + key 6) + KS6weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 3 + key 4 + key 5 + key 6)

(KS3weight and KS5weight don't even include KS3 and KS5 respectively)

And this is red's calculation:

KS3weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 6) + KS4weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 6 + key 7) + KS5weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 3 + key 6 + key 7) + KS6weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 3 + key 4 + key 6 + key 7)

(KS7 shouldn't even be included and only KS6weight includes its own KS)

Can someone please fix the spreadsheet in regards to this?
PZ31k0nauT
Profile Joined December 2012
13 Posts
May 15 2014 22:07 GMT
#6587
@morik
You can find the files on https://github.com/jonnyhweiss/TheCoreConverter
TheCore 1.0 and 2.0 are quite different. It´s hard to give any advice. I think TheCore 2.0 in it´s current state is superior to 1.0. So I would start with 2.0, even if there likely will be changes.

@Ninjury-J
Yes. I forgot creep spread. I always do. ^^
YoTcA
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany151 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-15 22:25:34
May 15 2014 22:22 GMT
#6588
@Ninjury_J:
I applied the rule 12211112 (1 = finger 1; 2 = finger 2) for Control Groups, as this is the distribution that is shown in the TheCore Master Spreadsheet on the sheet ‘R. Key-use Overview’.
With this only green showed a conflict, as there are not enough keys on the middle finger.
For the abilities I used the rule 1211 as can be seen on the ‘Ideal 1’ sheet.
The left over keys were used from top to bottom, to allow the best keyscore with the most used keys.

Or did I misinterpret something?

edt: and by switching the first CG to the other finger the rule became: 21122221 to also prevent finger repetition.
So indest of
CG1 - Finger 1
CG2 - Finger 2
CG3 - Finger 2
CG4 - Finger 1
CG5 - Finger 1
etc.
I got
CG1 - Finger 2
CG2 - Finger 1
CG3 - Finger 1
CG4 - Finger 2
CG5 - Finger 2
etc
brook8128
Profile Joined August 2013
Korea (South)66 Posts
May 15 2014 22:23 GMT
#6589
P is attack, J is main army and I is UA1 on RRM2.0.
If you change RRM2.0 to green field, will J be attack, O be main army and P be UA1??
And do you have plan that you change RRM2.0 to green field??
Or other field??
OvO
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-15 23:13:41
May 15 2014 23:06 GMT
#6590
On May 16 2014 07:22 YoTcA wrote:
@Ninjury_J:
I applied the rule 12211112 (1 = finger 1; 2 = finger 2) for Control Groups, as this is the distribution that is shown in the TheCore Master Spreadsheet on the sheet ‘R. Key-use Overview’.
With this only green showed a conflict, as there are not enough keys on the middle finger.
For the abilities I used the rule 1211 as can be seen on the ‘Ideal 1’ sheet.
The left over keys were used from top to bottom, to allow the best keyscore with the most used keys.

Or did I misinterpret something?

edt: and by switching the first CG to the other finger the rule became: 21122221 to also prevent finger repetition.
So indest of
CG1 - Finger 1
CG2 - Finger 2
CG3 - Finger 2
CG4 - Finger 1
CG5 - Finger 1
etc.
I got
CG1 - Finger 2
CG2 - Finger 1
CG3 - Finger 1
CG4 - Finger 2
CG5 - Finger 2
etc


The issue is that the 2nd macro is easily more important that the 2nd army, so it needs to be 3rd. If you switch CG 1 and 2 then to avoid finger repetition the 2nd macro will go down in priority, which is not ideal. It is not only the order of fingers but which specific function is on which CG.


EDIT:
I'm going to stream TheCore development process tomorrow morning at 9am PST until whenever. There will be a raidcall anyone can join and we can all discuss the best way to go about doing this, picking up from wherever we leave off tonight.

twitch.tv/thejakatak
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Bulgogi
Profile Joined March 2010
United States60 Posts
May 15 2014 23:44 GMT
#6591
Perhaps another way to approach this problem is to brute force it. I believe that certain issues will come to light once you start play testing it. For example, in Core 1.0, as a zerg player I had a problem with shift moving my overlord then holding position then creep spreading. The buttons at the time were very far apart from each other and it was difficult to reach. It was a technique I used very often for denying bases especially now because of cheaper and earlier overlord speed so of course I had to change it. Move shift click patrol also gave me issues. I use that technique to throw down buildings faster because a drone will need to accelerate first before putting down a building. I learned this from Stephano. This means that certain button combinations will be difficult to do even if you built the original Core on which hotkeys have the greatest keyscore.

I understand the problem you guys are facing and it's nice to chase after the super ideal optimally efficient absolutely best Core possible, but sometimes it comes down to personal preference. It's funny that you use colors to identify each Core set up. It would be like asking, "what's your favorite color?". From what I have seen, the colors are not much that different from each other. As zerg, I only use 5 control groups. 1 for creep queen, 1 macro, 3 for units. I do not use the creep camera because I find it's easier to track the camera on a queen and you would have to move your camera over a wide area anyways when you're creeping across a map. Sort of like how terrans rally units to a building.

Personally, I would prefer the hotkey setup with the highest control group rating because that's what you are actually controlling most of the time. Either to look at your units through cameras, to use them for whatever, to make units or research through buildings, practically everything. Often you would see pros simply just cycle through control groups and never actually do anything with them.

This may seem like I'm sidestepping the problem, but I wouldn't even have half of the success as I have in Starcraft 2 if I didn't try things out for myself and put things into practice. In my math class, there was a puzzle gizmo that I couldn't figure out. So I kept trying every day to figure it out by just attempting it. My body learned how to finish the puzzle and I had no clue what I was doing. It wasn't until much later that my mind figured out how the puzzle worked but only after I was able to finish the puzzle in under 30 seconds. When I first started learning the puzzle it took me 20 minutes.
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
May 16 2014 00:12 GMT
#6592
I hear what you're saying Bulgogi, but we have to make a decision. And I'm not down for choosing randomly. Originally we chose Purple because it had the lowest overall score, but that wasn't taking distrubution into account and it was saying that the 13th abililty is just as important than the 1st, which it is not. We have the fortune of not selling this product and not having any bosses so we get to take as long as we need to find the solution, even if it makes a small difference, TheCore has been built on a series of small differences, and we'll continue looking for more small differences until we have to start again in Starcraft 3. Dispite this I don't think its reasonable to test out all 6 options. The time it would take would be tremendous and I'm not sure how we would go about collecting meaningful data from these tests.

Concerning combinations. In the past we have looked into specific combinations like the location key inject method and stim attack-move. What we need to make TheCore better is a more complete list of these combinations ranked by their importance. I'll make a tab on TheCore master spreadsheet and put the combos listed here on that tab and we can rank them to the best of our abilites. However I don't see this having a significant impact on choosing the split.

I'm going to look at the numbers with their keyscores individually to compare to what we have now (which is additive) and see if there is a significant difference. May as well stream it:

twitch.tv/thejakatak

come chat if you're interested
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
brothersadcase
Profile Joined May 2014
11 Posts
May 16 2014 10:07 GMT
#6593
Hi, I just wanted to show my general support. I don't have anything much to offer you, cause key scores, weighting just screams 'MATTHHHHHSSS' down my ear-hole and my brain shrivels up.

I've been following The Core for ages now - in the end I never used it. I tried it, like 6 times and 6 times flipped my table - 'OMGGGGG THIS IS SO DUMB!!!!!!!' and went with something a lot closer to my setup in League of Legends. What I did was have control groups on 123456xcvb, which works for me, because I use the palm of my hand for ctrl. I mention this because it is a pretty smart setup - if you use your palm for modifiers you get all five fingers free. But I wanted to use The Core because xcv hit with your thumb isn't great for flicking through groups. As you have said somewhere, Jak, the thumb's great for just plonking down somewhere, but it's not great for, say, re-deploying tanks and microing your marines, cause you'd be using the same finger (thumb) I tried a few more setups and then I though, 'fuck it, let's just learn the hotkey scheme these guys have been working on for years.'

My thoughts on the 2.0 I've been using on github. I love the control groups mixed in the home row. I like how, now I've got used to it, it spaces out my fingers in a way that much closer to touch-typing - and that's kind of what you do with Starcraft, cause there's so many (too many) buttons to press. I love the trick with ctrl to add and shift to switch between cams. My problem with it is I feel like Y, H and N for control groups are pretty sucky - rather, it's the same as my xcv setup, except you're using your pinky instead of your thumb.

This probably isn't that helpful, since you're in the process of revising, but ... there it is.

Anyway, looking forward to today's stream. Watching the vod of yesterday's actually was pretty useful for me, I began to sort of understand what's what. I'm gonna spend the day thinking about all this stuff (cause I'm a nerd like that - it took me two years to figure out my LoL setup and I loved and hated every second of it).

I just took a walk to the shop to get some energy drinks to prepare for me day's Thinking and I had a little rant in my head, which I'll relay to you. Starcraft's a fucking terrible game. At least for a lazy fucker like me who probably has a touch of the OCD. I can't stand moving my hand, I can't stand things not feeling 'right', so I fiddle and fiddle.

If only Blizzard would let you bind abilites to key-combos. Like hold position on, say, e, and stop on alt. Or whatever. You CAN techically, I've found, bind a command card ability to, say, ctrl f in the hotkey doc but it breaks whatever you bound to f. And just generally borks in a way I found mind-boggling.

The Ultimate Core would be the Cheaty Core. If you used AHK or your keyboard software, you could cut the keys you need to press for abilities in half. You could have - random, not-perfect example - hold position on T and stop on, say, alt T, or even space T, if you want to get fancy with AHK or Synapse or similar. Or even double-tap T. You could use the same tricks for siege / unsiege, though it would get tricky when you're shift-queuing stuff.

Problem with all this is AHK is a bit tricky and it bugs out if you don't know what you're doing, which I don't.

Anyway, see you tonight (1 am for me, I think) . I'm invested now. After my 7th table-flip moment, I went back to my old method and it just felt cramped and wrong.
Beedebdoo
Profile Joined June 2013
130 Posts
May 16 2014 12:33 GMT
#6594
On May 16 2014 07:23 brook8128 wrote:
P is attack, J is main army and I is UA1 on RRM2.0.
If you change RRM2.0 to green field, will J be attack, O be main army and P be UA1??
And do you have plan that you change RRM2.0 to green field??
Or other field??
We don't know which colour will be preferred for RRM2.0 yet, because they are currently still very close. I can't guarantee what the homerow would look like for green, but I think P would be attack, and J UA1 instead.

***

@brothersadcase
The 'Cheaty' Core was actually a thing a while back. It was called TheCore+. It died off, because Blizzard patched the hotkey system in a way that made sketchy manual hotkey editing reset upon logging in to the game with that particular hotkey file selected. That's how I remember it anyway, I might be wrong. An exception to the resetting, is an indefinite number of alternatives to any command, which is why it is being used in 2.0.

If you have problems getting TheCore under your skin, I'd highly advocate you to use the Arcade map in this video. I find it extremely useful
+ Show Spoiler [Video inside] +

***

On May 16 2014 07:00 Antylamon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2014 01:45 Antylamon wrote:
Wow, I have no idea what happened. Nothing is consistent.

For example, this is blue's full calculation for total ability KS:

KS3weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 4) + KS4weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 4 + key 6) + KS5weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 3 + key 4 + key 6) + KS6weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 3 + key 4 + key 5 + key 6)

(KS3weight and KS5weight don't even include KS3 and KS5 respectively)

And this is red's calculation:

KS3weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 6) + KS4weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 6 + key 7) + KS5weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 3 + key 6 + key 7) + KS6weight * (key1 + key 2 + key 3 + key 4 + key 6 + key 7)

(KS7 shouldn't even be included and only KS6weight includes its own KS)

Can someone please fix the spreadsheet in regards to this?
Keys are counted in an unusual way, because we need certain control groups to be on different fingers. E.g. Spellcasters and Army 1. When we want to count the 6 most important CGs, they're counted as they can be placed through the suggested CGs. Same goes for abilities. In my opinion, the sequence for counting is still debatable, like YoTcA have shown with his own spreadsheet.

***

On May 16 2014 07:22 YoTcA wrote:
@Ninjury_J:
I applied the rule 12211112 (1 = finger 1; 2 = finger 2) for Control Groups, as this is the distribution that is shown in the TheCore Master Spreadsheet on the sheet ‘R. Key-use Overview’.
With this only green showed a conflict, as there are not enough keys on the middle finger.
For the abilities I used the rule 1211 as can be seen on the ‘Ideal 1’ sheet.
The left over keys were used from top to bottom, to allow the best keyscore with the most used keys.

Or did I misinterpret something?
Whether the last 1 or 2 (depending on your starting point) is the very last, second, or even third have much less of an impact than the first 2 of that finger are placed accordingly. So for example, in your spreadsheet of the finger distribution with multiple variations, which I'm looking to integrate into the main btw, you can safely swap 7 and 8 for variation 2 of CGs for blue for evaluation purposes.
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
May 16 2014 16:07 GMT
#6595
Streaming LIVE Changes to 2.0

twitch.tv/thejakatak
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Slashiepie
Profile Joined May 2013
107 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-16 16:42:01
May 16 2014 16:33 GMT
#6596
Brother, remember keys like Control and Alt can be remapped externally, that is not cheating and that is not identifiable.

@Jak: Where are you getting the info that the pinky is the strongest finger?
Sure it can be trained to have high dexterity, sure it is connected to the muscles and tendons in your forearm, but so are all other fingers. The pinky is the weakest and less 'skilled' finger. Even if you train finger independence, and you make it super fast and strong it will never compare to the index or the middle finger.

I've had this kind of discussions in the past... i'm a guitarist and i like to shred .
According to my teacher, who happens to know a shitload about the subject, the strongest is actually the third.

It is obvious there are differences between guitar playing technique and typing, but i feel you are making a huge mistake in giving the pinky so much credit, and this is coming from a guy who did trills for the pinky for about one year for at least one hour everyday untill i hurt my ligament a bit. I can now control it as any other finger when fretting, playing the piano, typing, i used to even force different fingering positions to get my pinky into super shape and it works, but it will never be the strongest.




Morik
Profile Joined August 2010
65 Posts
May 16 2014 17:08 GMT
#6597
Hey guys, a couple quick questions:
- Is there a visual layout guide for 2.0 like the ones in the OP for 1.0?
- How may I go about setting multiple alternate hotkeys? Not sure if this will be needed when I check out 2.0, but in 1.0 at least I am using AHK to rebind ' to i so that I can use rapidfire inject with 2 keys right next to each other (single quote & enter--had to rebind base cam off of shift-; because holding shift makes queens run all over if you have more hatches than queens).
endoflaven
Profile Joined April 2014
5 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-16 17:21:57
May 16 2014 17:21 GMT
#6598
On May 17 2014 02:08 Morik wrote:
Hey guys, a couple quick questions:
- Is there a visual layout guide for 2.0 like the ones in the OP for 1.0?
- How may I go about setting multiple alternate hotkeys? Not sure if this will be needed when I check out 2.0, but in 1.0 at least I am using AHK to rebind ' to i so that I can use rapidfire inject with 2 keys right next to each other (single quote & enter--had to rebind base cam off of shift-; because holding shift makes queens run all over if you have more hatches than queens).


To get multiple alternates, edit the hotkey file with a text editor. Find the entry for the command you want - some of them have weird names. TargetChoose is the command to add rapid fires. Separate the alternates with commas. No spaces.

To include punctuation marks you will need to use their names in the naming order, like Apostrophe, Minus, SemiColon. Some are non-intuitive like BracketOpen so scroll around to discover how the file names them.

EX:
TargetChoose=LeftMouseButton,K,P,Period,Equals
HerrPfotig
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany39 Posts
May 16 2014 19:00 GMT
#6599
Its possible to add cgs with shift, but shift is bound to cameras
Ninjury_J
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada408 Posts
May 17 2014 02:08 GMT
#6600
I'll be working on the Zerg layout now. If anyone is interested, please feel free to join.
“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."- Sun Tzu
Prev 1 328 329 330 331 332 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 783
actioN 681
BeSt 289
Killer 195
Mong 162
Dewaltoss 118
sorry 59
sSak 41
ZergMaN 36
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Bale 29
NotJumperer 24
yabsab 14
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli680
Other Games
summit1g9749
olofmeister984
Happy284
crisheroes190
Sick169
KnowMe100
Pyrionflax83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt453
Other Games
• WagamamaTV108
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 3m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 3m
Replay Cast
14h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.