• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:30
CEST 10:30
KST 17:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9402 users

[G] TheCore - Advanced Keyboard Layout - Page 127

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 432 Next
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
February 20 2013 15:50 GMT
#2521
@c0olL

I just tried to this myself and it did not unbind any of the 3 you are talking about. Maybe try re-downloading and trying again?... I don't know why this would be happening.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Isidor
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden5 Posts
February 20 2013 17:08 GMT
#2522
On February 20 2013 20:28 c0olL wrote:
Hello, i am desperately need your help:
I am using the core version 0.5. TRM
Since the last patch today, I can not set 'K' to do both DropAll for medivacs, and LAND for structures

What I would like to have is:
Medivac unload all=k
bunker unload all=k
buildings lift/land=k

when I try to set one function to K, it unbound the others.
This also happens when I do it directly in the file.

please help me


I'm using the 0.6.1 version, and today the exact same "K" problem happened to me.
Que sera sera
c0olL
Profile Joined November 2012
129 Posts
February 20 2013 19:27 GMT
#2523
@JaKaTaK
where can i download the 0.5 TRM version?
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
February 20 2013 20:09 GMT
#2524
@c0olL

We only keep the most recent versions.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
c0olL
Profile Joined November 2012
129 Posts
February 20 2013 21:00 GMT
#2525
so what did you mean by "Maybe try re-downloading and trying again"?
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
February 20 2013 21:19 GMT
#2526
Gah! I did not realize you were on an old version. Maybe download the latest patch and try again. But apparently someone else is having this issue, I don't understand why its happening, because I just checked on my computer and it works without a problem.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
c0olL
Profile Joined November 2012
129 Posts
February 20 2013 21:47 GMT
#2527
i understand... ill just start to use U for unload...
BTW, it also happened to a friend in hots 3 times and he said he doesnt remember how he fixed it...
life is hard
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
February 20 2013 22:45 GMT
#2528
Wait.... U shouldn't be unload on a medivac. in TRM 0.6.1 it is K. I feel like I'm missing something really basic here.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Shiftfac3d
Profile Joined October 2012
United States5 Posts
February 20 2013 22:47 GMT
#2529
I just started playing SC2, I know, late to the party but at least I arrived, anyways, I decided to give this a go and I can make all control groups for Protoss, Large, Right except for the very first group on screen. I think it is supposed to be ctr + shift + 0 and nothing happens. If I right click to add it works, just not through hotkeys, and I can also add once the group is made regularly. It just isn't allowing me to make it. All other control groups are no issues. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks.
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
February 20 2013 22:49 GMT
#2530
^
You haven't... check the FAQ... have you?
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
JDub
Profile Joined December 2010
United States976 Posts
February 20 2013 22:49 GMT
#2531
On February 21 2013 07:47 Shiftfac3d wrote:
I just started playing SC2, I know, late to the party but at least I arrived, anyways, I decided to give this a go and I can make all control groups for Protoss, Large, Right except for the very first group on screen. I think it is supposed to be ctr + shift + 0 and nothing happens. If I right click to add it works, just not through hotkeys, and I can also add once the group is made regularly. It just isn't allowing me to make it. All other control groups are no issues. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks.

Welcome!

Also, this (this is from one page ago):
On February 20 2013 09:54 JDub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 08:18 ProxyPanda wrote:
Hello,

I am sorry if this has been brought up already, but ctrl+shift+0 (i.e. ctrl+shift+zero) does not work
for me on the Nordic setup TRMM, TRM or PRMM (and probably many others) which means that I cannot
create a new control group. This is indeed strange since it does not work even if I try to remove and rebind it to the same thing with that exact key combination. Any suggestion on what this might depend upon? Does ctrl+shift+0 do
something else in Windows or in some other program or something? Well I am clueless.

Cheers

Show nested quote +
On June 03 2012 06:50 JaKaTaK wrote:
10. My Ctrl+Shift+0 doesn't work. How do I fix this?
+ Show Spoiler +
This is a windows problem, not a SC2 problem. Look here for the way to fix it: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967893

and I have Windows 8
+ Show Spoiler +
1. Go to Control Panel.
2. Click Clock, Languaje, and Region Options.
3. Click Change input methods
4. In the left side click Advanced settings
5. Click Change languaje bar hot keys, and select Between input languages.
6. Click Change Key Sequence.
7. For Switch Keyboard Layout, select Not Assigned.
8. Click OK to close each dialog box.

(From the FAQ in the OP)

Edit: This has been asked many many times (and the answer has been in the OP for a while now). I don't mean to call you out in particular, ProxyPanda, but just look at how many times ctrl+shift+0 has come up in this thread: TL search results
Shiftfac3d
Profile Joined October 2012
United States5 Posts
February 20 2013 22:53 GMT
#2532
Thanks and sorry. I skimmed over the FAQ and must have missed it. Trust me when I say if something is directly under my nose I will not see it.
bourkes
Profile Joined May 2012
Australia9 Posts
February 21 2013 05:32 GMT
#2533
On February 21 2013 02:08 Isidor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 20:28 c0olL wrote:
Hello, i am desperately need your help:
I am using the core version 0.5. TRM
Since the last patch today, I can not set 'K' to do both DropAll for medivacs, and LAND for structures

What I would like to have is:
Medivac unload all=k
bunker unload all=k
buildings lift/land=k

when I try to set one function to K, it unbound the others.
This also happens when I do it directly in the file.

please help me


I'm using the 0.6.1 version, and today the exact same "K" problem happened to me.


I had this issue in hots beta when I tryed to play at "playable" not "optimal". If your game hasn't fully updated let the update complete then try again, also get a new copy and when is says there is hotkey conflicts press ignore and see if it works
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
February 21 2013 10:43 GMT
#2534
hi jak, i read somewhere that flash rebinded attack move to normal right click, do you think this is a good idea?
i think i am doing more attack moves than move commands per game so it would be a good thing to implement in the core.
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
c0olL
Profile Joined November 2012
129 Posts
February 21 2013 12:35 GMT
#2535
On February 21 2013 07:45 JaKaTaK wrote:
Wait.... U shouldn't be unload on a medivac. in TRM 0.6.1 it is K. I feel like I'm missing something really basic here.


im using TRM 0.5
K was for unload and for lift\land.
since the new patch (and in hots) i cant have them both as K
so i need to change one of them, since im more used to lift and land using K it will be easier for me to start to unload with U
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 16:44:28
February 21 2013 16:39 GMT
#2536
On February 21 2013 19:43 graNite wrote:
hi jak, i read somewhere that flash rebinded attack move to normal right click, do you think this is a good idea?
i think i am doing more attack moves than move commands per game so it would be a good thing to implement in the core.


Wait....... we can do that? And I would read the shit out of that source! Please find where you read that and link me!

EDIT:
I just messed around a bit with the hotkeys and I could not figure out a way to do this. TheCore works within the bounds of the game client, so if its something that requires a 3rd party program, unfortunately we can't do it.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
JDub
Profile Joined December 2010
United States976 Posts
February 21 2013 16:43 GMT
#2537
On February 22 2013 01:39 JaKaTaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 19:43 graNite wrote:
hi jak, i read somewhere that flash rebinded attack move to normal right click, do you think this is a good idea?
i think i am doing more attack moves than move commands per game so it would be a good thing to implement in the core.


Wait....... we can do that? And I would read the shit out of that source! Please find where you read that and link me!

I'd be a bit confused by it, since there is no "AttackMove" command to bind, there is only "Attack", which does not actually move your units, but instead makes the following click an "attack move"
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
February 21 2013 16:46 GMT
#2538
@JDub

It looks like they're trying to add smart casting into Sc2. Check out the bottom of the global keybinds in your WoL client. This would mean that instead of pressing EMP and then clicking where you want it, you would press EMP and it would EMP wherever your mouse was at the time. It makes things much faster and would raise the skillcap of micro IMO. I don't think those keys are available yet though, I tried to mess around with them just now and it didn't make much sense.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
February 21 2013 19:31 GMT
#2539
On February 22 2013 01:39 JaKaTaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 19:43 graNite wrote:
hi jak, i read somewhere that flash rebinded attack move to normal right click, do you think this is a good idea?
i think i am doing more attack moves than move commands per game so it would be a good thing to implement in the core.


Wait....... we can do that? And I would read the shit out of that source! Please find where you read that and link me!

EDIT:
I just messed around a bit with the hotkeys and I could not figure out a way to do this. TheCore works within the bounds of the game client, so if its something that requires a 3rd party program, unfortunately we can't do it.



"a bit" haha...

i cant remember where that was, it was long time ago, i think one of the first sc2 matches of flash.
it is so long ago that i could be totally wrong, maybe he just switched left and right click in the windows settings...

i jsut thought of this again when i read the passage about the core when you explained you did everything so that the most used button is the easiest to reach.
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
JDub
Profile Joined December 2010
United States976 Posts
February 21 2013 19:33 GMT
#2540
On February 22 2013 04:31 graNite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 01:39 JaKaTaK wrote:
On February 21 2013 19:43 graNite wrote:
hi jak, i read somewhere that flash rebinded attack move to normal right click, do you think this is a good idea?
i think i am doing more attack moves than move commands per game so it would be a good thing to implement in the core.


Wait....... we can do that? And I would read the shit out of that source! Please find where you read that and link me!

EDIT:
I just messed around a bit with the hotkeys and I could not figure out a way to do this. TheCore works within the bounds of the game client, so if its something that requires a 3rd party program, unfortunately we can't do it.



"a bit" haha...

i cant remember where that was, it was long time ago, i think one of the first sc2 matches of flash.
it is so long ago that i could be totally wrong, maybe he just switched left and right click in the windows settings...

i jsut thought of this again when i read the passage about the core when you explained you did everything so that the most used button is the easiest to reach.

Bolded part sounds familiar to me. I think that is what Flash did.
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1062
Soulkey 246
Soma 215
sorry 144
Larva 111
Mind 72
ZerO 36
soO 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 18
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Counter-Strike
edward245
Other Games
summit1g8473
singsing1119
WinterStarcraft697
Coldzera 682
Sick210
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2235
League of Legends
• Jankos1790
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.