• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10221 users

The Terran Help Me Thread - Page 112

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 460 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions.
HardCorey
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States709 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 00:14:41
January 09 2012 23:55 GMT
#2221
On January 10 2012 04:31 Marathi wrote:
Does anyone still play iEchoic 2fact2port in TvT anymore? I used to use this build but was beginning to struggle with it and then pre-igniter got nerfed so I dropped it in favour of something else.

Can't seem to settle on a TvT which doesn't include tanks (I don't like tanks) I play bio vs Z and P but not having much joy with bio vs T (not good enough to deal with tanks) so I was wondering if people still played iEchoic 2fact2port


yeah the real problem with the iechoic build is you stay on 1 base for soooo long. Its been mostly dropped for 1/1/1 with cloakless banshees and an expo. You can deal a ton of damage to an iechoic style build because they will have so few marines when the first banshee gets there.
Don't Worry, Be Happy.
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 00:21:28
January 10 2012 00:13 GMT
#2222
The flavor of the month, so to speak, is the 1-1-1 reaper hellion medic elevator into XXXX

It can go into mech, with banshees into viking and siege expand. You can go into bio, or biomech, as I do. It's a good way to punish slower builds and keep them pinned for a substantial amount of time.

Speed reaper/hellion elevator is quite fun, and strong.

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 05:37 Shankapotamus wrote:
what's the build order for the hellion reaper medivac?


I do it in TvZ, a more allin 2 rax 1 fac kind of way, and I do it (Just winged it a game wgo, I like it) in TvT. I won't link the TvZ, as they aren't what you asked for.

It's on a smurf, for a friends leveling account. It's a fun, fast troll build too if you're power leveling an account.

http://drop.sc/88887
http://drop.sc/88888#

Those should suffice, though, as both are 1-1-1 reaper/hellion medic elevator.

Enjoy
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
HardCorey
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States709 Posts
January 10 2012 00:16 GMT
#2223
On January 10 2012 09:13 iAmJeffReY wrote:
The flavor of the month, so to speak, is the 1-1-1 reaper hellion medic elevator into XXXX

It can go into mech, with banshees into viking and siege expand. You can go into bio, or biomech, as I do. It's a good way to punish slower builds and keep them pinned for a substantial amount of time.

Speed reaper/hellion elevator is quite fun, and strong.


What do you do if they have like, 1 marauder? It just doesnt work right?
Don't Worry, Be Happy.
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
January 10 2012 00:21 GMT
#2224
On January 10 2012 09:16 HardCorey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 09:13 iAmJeffReY wrote:
The flavor of the month, so to speak, is the 1-1-1 reaper hellion medic elevator into XXXX

It can go into mech, with banshees into viking and siege expand. You can go into bio, or biomech, as I do. It's a good way to punish slower builds and keep them pinned for a substantial amount of time.

Speed reaper/hellion elevator is quite fun, and strong.


What do you do if they have like, 1 marauder? It just doesnt work right?

Speed reapers are faster? Hellions are faster? Just split them up and spread them on one base, or two.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 04:17:33
January 10 2012 04:07 GMT
#2225
Hi guys, just a quick question.

Can my 45 Combat Shield and Stim ready Marines win in a head-on fight in the situation displayed below ? (vs 3 Sieged tanks, 16 no stim and no combat shield marines and a banshee in a tight choke).
Remember I have 45 Marines, the others are on top of my ramp and not shown in the picture.
[image loading]

Thank you for your answers!

What happened
+ Show Spoiler +
I sacked the expo, got up my ramp and waited for my 2 medivacs to come out, when they did I picked up and dropped my entire army out of my base and headed towards his base, a base trade ensued and I lost since he had cloaked Banshee. I was doing the Thorzain +1/Stim ~45-50 Marines and 2 medivacs push by the way.


Any other ways I should have dealt with this if a head-on fight loses ?
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 04:22:32
January 10 2012 04:19 GMT
#2226
On January 10 2012 13:07 TuElite wrote:
Hi guys, just a quick question.

Can my 45 Combat Shield and Stim ready Marines win in a head-on fight in the situation displayed below ? (vs 3 Sieged tanks, 16 no stim and no combat shield marines and a banshee in a tight choke).
Remember I have 45 Marines, the others are on top of my ramp and not shown in the picture.
[image loading]

Thank you for your answer!


First let me tell you a story:

I had a friend whose uncle taught sailing, and one of the questions he'd ask during the verbal examination was, "what do you do if you're caught on a lee shore in hurricane force winds?" and it was a real stumper. With winds pushing you into the shore, and with that level of strength to the winds, almost nobody would be able to avoid foundering their vessel on the rocks, sand, etc. Tried as we might, we weren't able to find an answer to his question. He had a huge smile on his face as he said, "what you do is you don't get caught on a lee shore during a hurricane, kiddos" and clapped us on the back.

But that's not where this story ends; for although letting your adversary siege up there is the same as being caught on a lee shore in high winds in that you mus avoid it to begin with, it's also the same as being caught on a lee shore in high winds insofar as that it's possible it WILL still happen, even if you sail/play your best, and if you don't have a contingency plan in place for it, your boat/game will get unnecessarily dashed on the rocks / lost.

His uncle continued: "but should you get caught on the lee shore, you need to use the kedge anchor and swing your way into a heading away from shoals and shallow water. If it comes down to it, you can use it to tack if you don't have enough room to do so otherwise-- but you'll have to cut'er loose after that, so you have only once chance." He would take us out later in the day to show how this was done.


Don't get caught on a lee shore in a hurricane. But, if it happens-- to mitigate splash, stutter step the front marines forward. Stim a couple in front as you're moving in to engage so that the first volley from tanks is wasted. Consider pulling a couple scvs as well.

Ideally you'd walk a fair number of your dudes around to the other side for a flank, or have a dude spotting so this wouldn't happen though.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Huggerz
Profile Joined May 2011
Great Britain919 Posts
January 10 2012 04:21 GMT
#2227
Honestly if you flanked it it'd be an easy kill for you, I am unsure about rushing around your CC to engage that. If you have nothing but marines against tanks with siege, map awareness and flanking is the best possible way to kill them
“It's like poker. You can play your best, but you've got to know when to fold your cards and take a rest, and know when to hold your cards, hold your breath and hope that nobody else is stacking the deck."
TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 04:29:22
January 10 2012 04:28 GMT
#2228
On January 10 2012 13:19 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 13:07 TuElite wrote:
Hi guys, just a quick question.

Can my 45 Combat Shield and Stim ready Marines win in a head-on fight in the situation displayed below ? (vs 3 Sieged tanks, 16 no stim and no combat shield marines and a banshee in a tight choke).
Remember I have 45 Marines, the others are on top of my ramp and not shown in the picture.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Thank you for your answer!


First let me tell you a story:

....

Don't get caught on a lee shore in a hurricane.


Cool story.

The reason I only ask for how/if I can deal with this is because I figured all the rest by myself watching the replay... I should have moved out and got the watch towers after killing his first Banshee... However I didn't because I suck and because it was my first time playing that map (didn't analyze it beforehand so didn't know about that terrain exploit).

One of my biggest mistake is to know what army can take on what, I just never know and never make the right moves in these situations, that's why i wanted to know. But yeah, you're definitely right.

On January 10 2012 13:21 Huggerz wrote:
Honestly if you flanked it it'd be an easy kill for you, I am unsure about rushing around your CC to engage that. If you have nothing but marines against tanks with siege, map awareness and flanking is the best possible way to kill them


Great! I didn't even think about going around and flanking him, good idea. Thank you.
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 10 2012 04:29 GMT
#2229
It was still possible if you got a good flank, too. That missile turret would have made things hard though. I'd kill that missile turret then go for it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Marathi
Profile Joined July 2011
298 Posts
January 10 2012 18:16 GMT
#2230
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 10 2012 09:13 iAmJeffReY wrote:
The flavor of the month, so to speak, is the 1-1-1 reaper hellion medic elevator into XXXX

It can go into mech, with banshees into viking and siege expand. You can go into bio, or biomech, as I do. It's a good way to punish slower builds and keep them pinned for a substantial amount of time.

Speed reaper/hellion elevator is quite fun, and strong.

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2012 05:37 Shankapotamus wrote:
what's the build order for the hellion reaper medivac?


I do it in TvZ, a more allin 2 rax 1 fac kind of way, and I do it (Just winged it a game wgo, I like it) in TvT. I won't link the TvZ, as they aren't what you asked for.

It's on a smurf, for a friends leveling account. It's a fun, fast troll build too if you're power leveling an account.

http://drop.sc/88887
http://drop.sc/88888#

Those should suffice, though, as both are 1-1-1 reaper/hellion medic elevator.

Enjoy



Thanks, I'll check these replays out and give it a go, never really played a reaper build but I'm open to any TvT strat that is tankless!
eSports tees designed by me - http://tinyurl.com/bqmexd9
dementrio
Profile Joined November 2010
678 Posts
January 10 2012 18:36 GMT
#2231
Is there a unit composition, general gameplan, playstyle, or something that lets you lose a fight in tvp and have more than 0% chance to win the game afterwards?
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
January 10 2012 18:38 GMT
#2232
I have no idea where I lost this game. I went gasless FE into 4 rax, which should be a counter to a 5 gate all-in, but apparently it's not. The one actual mistake I can identify in this game was that I threw down an engi bay but forgot to start +1.

I probably could have added my fifth rax a little earlier, but I'm not sure it would have made a big difference, I just got rolled. Any thoughts on how to react would be great.

http://drop.sc/89094
dmg7
Profile Joined June 2011
101 Posts
January 10 2012 19:01 GMT
#2233
On January 11 2012 03:38 upperbound wrote:
I have no idea where I lost this game. I went gasless FE into 4 rax, which should be a counter to a 5 gate all-in, but apparently it's not. The one actual mistake I can identify in this game was that I threw down an engi bay but forgot to start +1.

I probably could have added my fifth rax a little earlier, but I'm not sure it would have made a big difference, I just got rolled. Any thoughts on how to react would be great.

http://drop.sc/89094


Mid masters and first time posting in this thread so forgive if this is too much/little detail..


Little things during game

-When sending the 14 scout use it to part build your supply depot then take it off building @ 20% and send it to scout, then use the scv to finish depot off after building rax
-Maps with a ramp are easy to defend with a bunker or just held position and lots of marines, I'd build CC @ natural on this map (also shakuras, antiga, tal darim)
-After 3 rax goes down thats when I'd add the gas, I don't use this build very often but I think you were mining too much gas, I think you can stick 2 guys in each gas rather than 3, then add 2 more guys to gas when factory complete. Then i'd stick 4th down, when 4th is built instant put tech lab on and build marauders or marines and research (you build factory first which defeats the purpose of the build with a 4 rax you want to be getting more bio and applying some early pressure)
-You got massively supply blocked at 46, this will cost you in some games.


Why I think you lost
You don't scout very much, I'd be prodding alot, see their composition, when you scan scan the natural, if you see no gases you know he's not teching so either fast 3rd of some gateway/gateway-light immortal timing or he's got a quick third (this again comes down to scouting, i'd always have a marine/scv at their third)

The big thing with holding this is you need at least 3 bunkers, you only had the 2...

When you're marine scouts units at bottom of ramp (really great scout btw I like this), INSTANTLY put scvs in front of bunkers, you don't need all of them but you want some for repair

You didn't stim, you had stim researched but you didn't use it


I think you played well overall though, you out macro'd your opponent and if you had put the 3rd bunker down, used scvs, and used stim you should of crushed it
dmg7
Profile Joined June 2011
101 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 19:09:22
January 10 2012 19:08 GMT
#2234
Little replay from TvP match I played... Today I've been using the 5rax pressure build, the idea is that you pressure with a good amount of units and expand behind it.

I think in the match I didn't need to force the second push, I was up a full base and was getting my tech together... just thought i'd see if could get some peoples advice on how they'd play the 5rax, any other mistakes I made?

http://drop.sc/89096
Marathi
Profile Joined July 2011
298 Posts
January 10 2012 20:17 GMT
#2235
On January 11 2012 03:36 dementrio wrote:
Is there a unit composition, general gameplan, playstyle, or something that lets you lose a fight in tvp and have more than 0% chance to win the game afterwards?


I'm only Silver but I have great success with this 1rax FE into a 2 ghost timing push with bio

Here is the BO I use

+ Show Spoiler +
10 Supply
12 Barracks
15 Orbital Command
16 Suppply
20 Command Centre
22 x2 Barracks
24 x2 Refinery
TL on 1st Barracks ASAP - Stim asap once finished
30 Orbital Command on 2nd Command Centre
38 TL and Reactor on other 2 Barracks - Start Conc Shell once TL done
44 Ghost Academy
Combat Shield on TL (whichever finishes upgrade first)

Push when combat shield is done and ghosts have enough energy for 1/2 EMPs each. I follow this up with Factory>Reactored SP and double engy bay for fast upgrades. I hope this helps I love this build.
eSports tees designed by me - http://tinyurl.com/bqmexd9
Willzzz
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom774 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 20:22:20
January 10 2012 20:21 GMT
#2236
@cunningstunt
I just don't get why your gas is so late, I find it much better to go 4 rax with earlier gas.

I think your pressure needs to be less committal, try and preserve your forces unless you spot a good opportunity.
dmg7
Profile Joined June 2011
101 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 20:38:17
January 10 2012 20:37 GMT
#2237
On January 11 2012 05:21 Willzzz wrote:
@cunningstunt
I just don't get why your gas is so late, I find it much better to go 4 rax with earlier gas.

I think your pressure needs to be less committal, try and preserve your forces unless you spot a good opportunity.


Honestly, just something I see on MKP and few other terrans streams.

edit: I think the reason is that you get ALOT of minerals as you're mining no gas, therefore you can put up your 3rd as you push out...

I don't think you need to commit to the attack, and I think that was my mistake.
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
January 10 2012 20:48 GMT
#2238
On January 10 2012 13:07 TuElite wrote:
Hi guys, just a quick question.

Can my 45 Combat Shield and Stim ready Marines win in a head-on fight in the situation displayed below ? (vs 3 Sieged tanks, 16 no stim and no combat shield marines and a banshee in a tight choke).
Remember I have 45 Marines, the others are on top of my ramp and not shown in the picture.
[image loading]

Thank you for your answers!

What happened
+ Show Spoiler +
I sacked the expo, got up my ramp and waited for my 2 medivacs to come out, when they did I picked up and dropped my entire army out of my base and headed towards his base, a base trade ensued and I lost since he had cloaked Banshee. I was doing the Thorzain +1/Stim ~45-50 Marines and 2 medivacs push by the way.


Any other ways I should have dealt with this if a head-on fight loses ?

Easily. Split marines and scvs in half, swing around the top. Send scvs in miliseconds before on attack move command, stim and box split and bounce the marines. AI controlled tanks shoot the closest thing to them. So therefore. if you box and split small amount of marines forward inbetween tank shots, you can get them to shoot where you want thus minimizing splash.

Sac a few SCVs, and just bust it down, and go on the offensive. Scan his nat before going, to check for sieged tanks, if so take third and get medics.

Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
dmg7
Profile Joined June 2011
101 Posts
January 10 2012 22:36 GMT
#2239
Shameless plug..

Am a masters terran and looking to do some free coaching for terran players, will likely stream this as well, PM on TL if you're at all interested.

Will be streaming any coaching requests @ http://www.twitch.tv/dmg7
craNkz
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom8 Posts
January 10 2012 22:50 GMT
#2240
Is it possible to win without using seige tanks at all.. I'm not a type of guy who just wants to use seige tanks but mainly only marines... and medivacs...

MKP style really..
But I don't really know to win seige tanks and a good build for early pressure so they cannot get seige tanks as fast..

I need help
White Ra : "More GG. More Skill"
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1397
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 234
MaxPax 93
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64008
Calm 3911
Shuttle 2965
Bisu 1914
FanTaSy 1543
EffOrt 427
Hyuk 415
Stork 397
firebathero 322
Mini 285
[ Show more ]
Barracks 249
Soma 237
Rush 234
Light 210
ZerO 173
Zeus 167
Soulkey 153
Last 133
Snow 133
actioN 125
Killer 72
Dewaltoss 63
Sea.KH 63
hero 58
Mong 57
Pusan 51
JYJ 50
Shinee 43
Hyun 40
Free 36
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 32
NotJumperer 31
Shine 26
Yoon 26
Aegong 24
Sharp 22
sorry 19
yabsab 17
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
Noble 10
zelot 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5776
Dendi876
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1134
kRYSTAL_885
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko413
Other Games
gofns34931
singsing2135
B2W.Neo517
hiko334
crisheroes288
DeMusliM227
byalli187
Livibee154
Hui .121
Mew2King90
Liquid`VortiX57
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 58m
Replay Cast
9h 43m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.