• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:52
CEST 06:52
KST 13:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8011 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 245

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 243 244 245 246 247 900 Next
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
July 05 2011 02:51 GMT
#4881
On July 05 2011 00:06 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 23:38 darkness wrote:
What PvZ strategy is now considered modest and viable? Link to a replay/guide works, too.


You mean in early phase? I believe 3gate sentry-expand is still the most used in this matchup. Of course, there are variations of it, or other cheesy builds. But to my knowledge, this is the most stable.


To my knowledge, 3 gate expand is falling out of style. It is no longer really safe, doesn't give you a strong economy, doesn't let you scout, and doesn't pressure the zerg very much.

FFE and 1 or 2 gate expands (especially with a stargate following it) are pretty popular these days.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27412 Posts
July 05 2011 03:12 GMT
#4882
Is there a database somewhere with the threat generated by different units?

I'm posting this because I had this engagement vs Terran near a Planetary fortress. I pulled collosi back and targetted a marauder in the middle of their ball, but when he died the collosi immediately switched to targetting the PF.

Would be quite useful to know how exactly A-move targeting actually works, whether it's closest proximity unit, or if there are different AI responses based on specific units
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
July 05 2011 03:12 GMT
#4883
On July 05 2011 11:51 Anihc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 00:06 Excludos wrote:
On July 04 2011 23:38 darkness wrote:
What PvZ strategy is now considered modest and viable? Link to a replay/guide works, too.


You mean in early phase? I believe 3gate sentry-expand is still the most used in this matchup. Of course, there are variations of it, or other cheesy builds. But to my knowledge, this is the most stable.


To my knowledge, 3 gate expand is falling out of style. It is no longer really safe, doesn't give you a strong economy, doesn't let you scout, and doesn't pressure the zerg very much.

FFE and 1 or 2 gate expands (especially with a stargate following it) are pretty popular these days.


Thanks. And how about mid-game strategy? I see some people get mostly gateway units and delay colossi. So when do you get them? I guess when you have 3 bases.
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
July 05 2011 04:08 GMT
#4884
Where on earth are these homestory3 vods/replays I keep hearing about???
Danger_Duck
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Burkina Faso571 Posts
July 05 2011 04:38 GMT
#4885
On July 04 2011 01:45 8D wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 14:49 ptrpb wrote:
I tried looking through about 8 pages backwards, I'm sure this question gets asked a lot so I'm very sorry if the answer is obvious and I am plain dumb.
I'm a Silver league Protoss looking to learn a strong and flexible ZvP build that I can use for most games until I improve my mechanics and game sense. I am currently using a defensive 3 gate expand with mass sentry, but it seems to be failing against mass ling because I FF like a baboon. Is there something more simplistic, or do I have to result to timing attacks and all-ins?
Thank you whoever answers this!

If you're having trouble with force fields, that is definatly something you want to improve, watch Huks force fields if you don't beleive me, they win games. But there is a really cool custom game that allows you to practice your force field micro. Search force field challenge in customs games to check it out. Also check out ForceSc2Strategy they did a really cool video on ForceFields. http://www.youtube.com/user/ForceSC2strategy?blend=1&ob=5#p/c/D481E0C4D4184836/9/XZkbP0Deqxw


3 gate expo is honestly quite delicate. If you're silver, I'd recommend working from bottom up to get used to early game. In that regard:

1. 2 gate to get the feel for zealot vs ling.
2. 10gate 4 warpgate (probes to 10, pylon, then gate immediately after pylon finishes, chrono next probe and one after, then build cyber before 2nd pylon) with a zeal/sentry push. This allows you to practice force fielding.
3. Regular 4 gate. This mixes in stalkers.
4. So on.

Purpose of this is because when you're starting out, you should not try to mimic the pros since their builds are optimized for other pros. Instead, get to know the units you are working with, and don't take ragers calling you a cheeser to heart :D
TBA
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 05 2011 05:46 GMT
#4886
Two questions here, one simple and one maybe not so simple. I play terran

The first question is is there a better way to hotkey a marauder/medivac army? I leave vikings/ghosts on 2 and 3 and 4 are my production buildings and 5/6 are command centers. This leaves only 1 for marauders and medivacs but to stim I need to press tab and then t because medivacs have higher priority(for some reason) than marauders.

The second question is, in TvP, am I simply stalling for 14 vikings when the protoss goes colossus? It seems like every time I try to fight a protoss I end up losing my army and then the game.
Thanks!
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
July 05 2011 06:18 GMT
#4887
On July 05 2011 14:46 GhostKorean wrote:
The first question is is there a better way to hotkey a marauder/medivac army? I leave vikings/ghosts on 2 and 3 and 4 are my production buildings and 5/6 are command centers. This leaves only 1 for marauders and medivacs but to stim I need to press tab and then t because medivacs have higher priority(for some reason) than marauders.

This may be a situation when you need to simply change your hot-key setup. Having only 2 for your army just seems like it isn't enough. Now I don't know much about micro-ing terran, but I know that one way you can make room for yourself is instead of hot-keying individual command centers, instead just have them all on one hot-key and use camera keys (f1-f8) to pan to individual bases.

I think that these hot-keys are set to something stupid like f5-f8 and then shift+f5-shift+f8 because f1-f4 is for hero units in the campaign or something (and idle workers), so you should probably rebind those to the proper setup of f1-f8. Also, if you find the reach of ctrl+f1 to ctrl+f8 (to set the hot-keys) difficult then rebind those to shift rather than ctrl.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 05 2011 06:41 GMT
#4888
I use three for my army
I use fkeys for each base and my other cc is only on 6 because I usually build it in base and I want to jump to it.
I used to have my production on 6 but I changed it to 4 just because I liked it better. Many pros use 4 for their production and they seem fine.
I have 3 hotkeys for army, not two. I guess I'll just have to get used to pressing tab t
Markstar
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany10 Posts
July 05 2011 06:49 GMT
#4889
I hear ppl say something like "I'm 1500 diamond" - I assume 1500 is the MMR Rating.

1) Where do I see my rating? Or is it just the points (which is useless)?

Thanks!

Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
July 05 2011 07:07 GMT
#4890
On July 05 2011 15:49 Markstar wrote:
I hear ppl say something like "I'm 1500 diamond" - I assume 1500 is the MMR Rating.

1) Where do I see my rating? Or is it just the points (which is useless)?

Thanks!


It is points. You can't see your real MMR.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
July 05 2011 09:34 GMT
#4891
On July 05 2011 11:51 Anihc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 00:06 Excludos wrote:
On July 04 2011 23:38 darkness wrote:
What PvZ strategy is now considered modest and viable? Link to a replay/guide works, too.


You mean in early phase? I believe 3gate sentry-expand is still the most used in this matchup. Of course, there are variations of it, or other cheesy builds. But to my knowledge, this is the most stable.


To my knowledge, 3 gate expand is falling out of style. It is no longer really safe, doesn't give you a strong economy, doesn't let you scout, and doesn't pressure the zerg very much.

FFE and 1 or 2 gate expands (especially with a stargate following it) are pretty popular these days.


Got to agree with this, I personally only ever go for FFE or 1 gate stargate expands. (if you play against me and I'm seemingly doing a 3 gate sentry expand, expect DTs any moment ^^)

I've had some blue-highlighted posters tell me that 3 gate sentry was still very popular though, even at pro level. Not too sure what to make of this, but I've had the feeling that sentry expanding gave way to much liberty to the zerg player to take a crazy early third while you are stuck on 2 bases until some of your tech comes out.
geiko.813 (EU)
darth bane
Profile Joined June 2011
3 Posts
July 05 2011 09:38 GMT
#4892
I'm gold and I don't play too much but I was messing around with my friend and I was trying the following build:
9 supply
12 rax
13 gas
Make one marine.(since I don't know the supply I make the marine at)
Orbital when racks finishes.(Look up one line and use common sense.)
After that marine a tech lab.
17 supply
After that basically one more racks then a ghost academy. On the second racks a reactor. Then get the energy upgrade for the Ghosts. On the first racks I make constant Ghosts and the second, marines of course. Then make a third racks and put a tech lab on that one. Constant Ghost production out of that one. I was able to constantly make them and a little more when my macro was doing well. I'm not very good so I was wondering if A( would this be an all-in or could you expand off of this? B( Could this be viable for a mass ghost/marine build? It's pretty good and even if the enemy goes for mech or something like that you would be able to switch to marauders or go into factory or air pretty easily. At some point I should probably expand but that's why I asked question A. Any feedback would be awesome.
"Oh, it's this motherf***er"-destiny when facing deezer
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
July 05 2011 11:05 GMT
#4893
On July 05 2011 18:34 Geiko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 11:51 Anihc wrote:
On July 05 2011 00:06 Excludos wrote:
On July 04 2011 23:38 darkness wrote:
What PvZ strategy is now considered modest and viable? Link to a replay/guide works, too.


You mean in early phase? I believe 3gate sentry-expand is still the most used in this matchup. Of course, there are variations of it, or other cheesy builds. But to my knowledge, this is the most stable.


To my knowledge, 3 gate expand is falling out of style. It is no longer really safe, doesn't give you a strong economy, doesn't let you scout, and doesn't pressure the zerg very much.

FFE and 1 or 2 gate expands (especially with a stargate following it) are pretty popular these days.


Got to agree with this, I personally only ever go for FFE or 1 gate stargate expands. (if you play against me and I'm seemingly doing a 3 gate sentry expand, expect DTs any moment ^^)

I've had some blue-highlighted posters tell me that 3 gate sentry was still very popular though, even at pro level. Not too sure what to make of this, but I've had the feeling that sentry expanding gave way to much liberty to the zerg player to take a crazy early third while you are stuck on 2 bases until some of your tech comes out.



I still see some pro gamers do 3 gates sentries exp, but it's probably because of the later push (i've seen at 7th minute and 9th).
Anyone else can confirm if this is the reason for 3 gates exp instead of 1 or 2?
Dariusz
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland657 Posts
July 05 2011 11:30 GMT
#4894
On July 05 2011 11:51 Anihc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 00:06 Excludos wrote:
On July 04 2011 23:38 darkness wrote:
What PvZ strategy is now considered modest and viable? Link to a replay/guide works, too.


You mean in early phase? I believe 3gate sentry-expand is still the most used in this matchup. Of course, there are variations of it, or other cheesy builds. But to my knowledge, this is the most stable.


To my knowledge, 3 gate expand is falling out of style. It is no longer really safe, doesn't give you a strong economy, doesn't let you scout, and doesn't pressure the zerg very much.

FFE and 1 or 2 gate expands (especially with a stargate following it) are pretty popular these days.


How is it not safe when you have 7+ sentrys with full energy?
How it doesn't let you scout when you have hallucination?
How doesn't it give good economy when you expand early and build probes all the time with chronoboost?

You can apply real preassure only after 10 min mark, that's true but you can always poke with small group of units Huk style

And you suggest 1 gate expand into blind stargate right after criticizing build for not being safe and not allowing scounting?

3gate expand is still good standard build that let's you scout and react to your enemy while having good econ and ability to go for strong 6+gate timing with attack upgrades,
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
July 05 2011 12:06 GMT
#4895
On July 05 2011 20:30 Dariusz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 11:51 Anihc wrote:
On July 05 2011 00:06 Excludos wrote:
On July 04 2011 23:38 darkness wrote:
What PvZ strategy is now considered modest and viable? Link to a replay/guide works, too.


You mean in early phase? I believe 3gate sentry-expand is still the most used in this matchup. Of course, there are variations of it, or other cheesy builds. But to my knowledge, this is the most stable.


To my knowledge, 3 gate expand is falling out of style. It is no longer really safe, doesn't give you a strong economy, doesn't let you scout, and doesn't pressure the zerg very much.

FFE and 1 or 2 gate expands (especially with a stargate following it) are pretty popular these days.


How is it not safe when you have 7+ sentrys with full energy?
How it doesn't let you scout when you have hallucination?
How doesn't it give good economy when you expand early and build probes all the time with chronoboost?

You can apply real preassure only after 10 min mark, that's true but you can always poke with small group of units Huk style

And you suggest 1 gate expand into blind stargate right after criticizing build for not being safe and not allowing scounting?

3gate expand is still good standard build that let's you scout and react to your enemy while having good econ and ability to go for strong 6+gate timing with attack upgrades,


It's difficult to hold off a two base roach/ling (losira style) push at 8 minutes without investing in at least 2 cannons.

It doesn't give you a good economy compared to a 1 gate FE or a FFE. Especially, it doesn't give you a good economy vs a zerg who can directly take a third and make only drones knowing that you have 0 offensive potential.

Zergs have learned not to be scared of 8 sentry pokes + a handfull of stalkers. If protoss commits to that early "shark mode" attack, they can lose everything very quickly.
geiko.813 (EU)
Sinklarr
Profile Joined March 2011
Spain18 Posts
July 05 2011 12:15 GMT
#4896
How many production facilities can a terran pull off of 2 bases?
Sorry if its a stupid question (i'm bronze xD)
Dariusz
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland657 Posts
July 05 2011 12:16 GMT
#4897
On July 05 2011 21:06 Geiko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 20:30 Dariusz wrote:
On July 05 2011 11:51 Anihc wrote:
On July 05 2011 00:06 Excludos wrote:
On July 04 2011 23:38 darkness wrote:
What PvZ strategy is now considered modest and viable? Link to a replay/guide works, too.


You mean in early phase? I believe 3gate sentry-expand is still the most used in this matchup. Of course, there are variations of it, or other cheesy builds. But to my knowledge, this is the most stable.


To my knowledge, 3 gate expand is falling out of style. It is no longer really safe, doesn't give you a strong economy, doesn't let you scout, and doesn't pressure the zerg very much.

FFE and 1 or 2 gate expands (especially with a stargate following it) are pretty popular these days.


How is it not safe when you have 7+ sentrys with full energy?
How it doesn't let you scout when you have hallucination?
How doesn't it give good economy when you expand early and build probes all the time with chronoboost?

You can apply real preassure only after 10 min mark, that's true but you can always poke with small group of units Huk style

And you suggest 1 gate expand into blind stargate right after criticizing build for not being safe and not allowing scounting?

3gate expand is still good standard build that let's you scout and react to your enemy while having good econ and ability to go for strong 6+gate timing with attack upgrades,


It's difficult to hold off a two base roach/ling (losira style) push at 8 minutes without investing in at least 2 cannons.

It doesn't give you a good economy compared to a 1 gate FE or a FFE. Especially, it doesn't give you a good economy vs a zerg who can directly take a third and make only drones knowing that you have 0 offensive potential.

Zergs have learned not to be scared of 8 sentry pokes + a handfull of stalkers. If protoss commits to that early "shark mode" attack, they can lose everything very quickly.



Do you 1 gate FE or FFE on maps like Typhoon Peaks? Metalopolis? Xel'naga caverns? Shattered temple? BWG? I wouldn't consider it safe on these maps and 2 cannons you mentioned is just 150 minerals more then you should get anyways. Could you explain how is 1gate expand or ffe safer against timing you mentioned?
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 12:23:34
July 05 2011 12:22 GMT
#4898
On July 05 2011 21:16 Dariusz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 21:06 Geiko wrote:
On July 05 2011 20:30 Dariusz wrote:
On July 05 2011 11:51 Anihc wrote:
On July 05 2011 00:06 Excludos wrote:
On July 04 2011 23:38 darkness wrote:
What PvZ strategy is now considered modest and viable? Link to a replay/guide works, too.


You mean in early phase? I believe 3gate sentry-expand is still the most used in this matchup. Of course, there are variations of it, or other cheesy builds. But to my knowledge, this is the most stable.


To my knowledge, 3 gate expand is falling out of style. It is no longer really safe, doesn't give you a strong economy, doesn't let you scout, and doesn't pressure the zerg very much.

FFE and 1 or 2 gate expands (especially with a stargate following it) are pretty popular these days.


How is it not safe when you have 7+ sentrys with full energy?
How it doesn't let you scout when you have hallucination?
How doesn't it give good economy when you expand early and build probes all the time with chronoboost?

You can apply real preassure only after 10 min mark, that's true but you can always poke with small group of units Huk style

And you suggest 1 gate expand into blind stargate right after criticizing build for not being safe and not allowing scounting?

3gate expand is still good standard build that let's you scout and react to your enemy while having good econ and ability to go for strong 6+gate timing with attack upgrades,


It's difficult to hold off a two base roach/ling (losira style) push at 8 minutes without investing in at least 2 cannons.

It doesn't give you a good economy compared to a 1 gate FE or a FFE. Especially, it doesn't give you a good economy vs a zerg who can directly take a third and make only drones knowing that you have 0 offensive potential.

Zergs have learned not to be scared of 8 sentry pokes + a handfull of stalkers. If protoss commits to that early "shark mode" attack, they can lose everything very quickly.



Do you 1 gate FE or FFE on maps like Typhoon Peaks? Metalopolis? Xel'naga caverns? Shattered temple? BWG? I wouldn't consider it safe on these maps and 2 cannons you mentioned is just 150 minerals more then you should get anyways. Could you explain how is 1gate expand or ffe safer against timing you mentioned?


I 1 gate FE on all the maps except shakuras and Tal darim where I FFE. FFE can also be pulled off on other maps (practically all of them in fact depending on positions).

FFE is safe vs roach ling busts if you do it properly because you get cannons anyways and the zerg can't really hit a 2 base timing before your economy starts kicking in. (so you bascially only have to defend some sort of one base roach all in, or weird spine pushes)

1 gate expand into stargate is safe vs 8 minute roach ling timings because void rays shut down these types of attacks while your sentries stall for time. Also if the zerg is not attacking, the void ray gives you great map presence and scouting and can deny very early third or force some queens + spores.
geiko.813 (EU)
kenkou
Profile Joined September 2010
United States235 Posts
July 05 2011 12:39 GMT
#4899
As a Terran player, what are the best ways to place static defensive structures. Two problems I have right now are mutalisk's in TvZ and heavy early gateway pressure in TvP.

Against muta's, where are the key points you should place turrets? Also, how many should you make? For reference, lets say the zerg went 2 hatch muta into expansion, so heavy muta play.

Against protoss, my default build is 2 rax reactor/tech lab pressure, and fall back into expansion. I feel I get run over by any sort of gateway pressure, 3 gate expand is very common. How many bunkers is usually needed to negate their pressure? How should they be placed? Also, how many scv's is usually ideal to pull off the mineral line to repair?

Should you be building the CC on the low ground or in your main base if you 2 rax in TvP? If I build my CC in my main, I feel I need to expand as soon as my orbital is finished, so is there even a need to expand on the high ground?
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
July 05 2011 13:10 GMT
#4900
If you neural parasite a ghost when the terran has a nuke built can you launch the nuke?
and also would this be the most awesome move in the world?
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Prev 1 243 244 245 246 247 900 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
SortOf 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2332
Shinee 70
HiyA 31
NotJumperer 16
sorry 15
Mong 12
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1423
NeuroSwarm167
League of Legends
JimRising 679
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft585
Other Games
summit1g7183
Coldzera 774
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft249
ArmadaUGS39
RuFF_SC231
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick919
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream391
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Lourlo1326
• Rush1197
• Stunt318
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.