• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:52
CEST 15:52
KST 22:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7150 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 24

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 900 Next
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 23 2011 02:30 GMT
#461
On February 23 2011 10:41 nyc863 wrote:
I have simple questions on gas micro..

I find putting workers on gas to be one of the slowest parts of my APM. I'm wondering if there are any techniques to aim for. There are several problems.

a/ construct two gas with two workers then returning at the right time to allocate 4 more workers, two to each, efficiently..

b/ can you really see at a glance if you have 2 or 4 workers on gas? I mean, at a glance, not watching it for a second. Or is it quicker to click gas, and read the number..

c/ is it a terrible habit to grab two workers prior to a gas finishing and sic them on the building knowing you often forget, or are late allocating the 2 after construction.


a)You can hotkey two of each and just send them fast when they finish, there's no easy method for this. Just takes practice

b) 3 workers = always a skip or an empty spot every interval as a worker enters and another leaves as another goes in. 4 workers = always one guy just standing at the gas

c) Nope. I do it sometimes as well.

If you play toss, you can hold shift for them to construct their assimiliator and then left on a mineral patch while holding shift. This will give them a queue of commands.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
-AtRi-
Profile Joined December 2010
123 Posts
February 23 2011 02:33 GMT
#462
On February 23 2011 11:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 11:07 0AtRi0 wrote:
i wasnt sure if this deserved its own thread or not... SoO ill post it here to be safe ^_^

I have a tough time with muta/roach in ZvZ. Its weird because i Never see ProS go muta, Which makes me think there is some obvious Way to deal with this that i am missing. Im also afraid to make too many hydras, because then i will lose to pure roach. Help? Im gold leauge btw.


Did he fast-expand?
The beauty of Mutas is to get map-control, so generally you have to check the numbers in my honest opinion: is he getting more mutas, or more roaches.

Or better yet: trying Roach with Infestors and get those fungals down. This will dispel the speed and use of mutas and will show his roach count to be lower than yours.

Additionally: static defense to prevent muta harassment and infested terrans are equal alternatives that hardly deter your roach count.

No one said 3 queens on each base isn't a bad idea either.

Give those a shot and let me know how it fairs out.


thanks a lot - ill give it a try :D
-AtRi-
Profile Joined December 2010
123 Posts
February 23 2011 02:34 GMT
#463
On February 23 2011 11:33 0AtRi0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 11:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:07 0AtRi0 wrote:
i wasnt sure if this deserved its own thread or not... SoO ill post it here to be safe ^_^

I have a tough time with muta/roach in ZvZ. Its weird because i Never see ProS go muta, Which makes me think there is some obvious Way to deal with this that i am missing. Im also afraid to make too many hydras, because then i will lose to pure roach. Help? Im gold leauge btw.


Did he fast-expand?
The beauty of Mutas is to get map-control, so generally you have to check the numbers in my honest opinion: is he getting more mutas, or more roaches.

Or better yet: trying Roach with Infestors and get those fungals down. This will dispel the speed and use of mutas and will show his roach count to be lower than yours.

Additionally: static defense to prevent muta harassment and infested terrans are equal alternatives that hardly deter your roach count.

No one said 3 queens on each base isn't a bad idea either.

Give those a shot and let me know how it fairs out.


thanks a lot - ill give it a try :D


just a thought - when you get infestors to deal with the mutas, do you also get hydras to shoot them down once they are fungaled?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 02:38:01
February 23 2011 02:37 GMT
#464


Since you're going heavy roaches, you're dumping most of your gases on infestors and wasting their leftover gas on Infested Terrans. I'm not sure if you can afford Hydras, but since Fungal hurts the mutas relatively a lot, a couple of hydras is sufficient to finish them, or if you have enough infestors, you can keep the mutas in place and just let F.G them to death (I.T can help fasten this process).

Oh, just because they're fungal growth, doesn't mean they can attack, so step back when you do it :B

just a thought - when you get infestors to deal with the mutas, do you also get hydras to shoot them down once they are fungaled?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
HughJorgen
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia37 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 02:46:44
February 23 2011 02:45 GMT
#465
On February 23 2011 11:27 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 10:44 Obaten wrote:
Is there any way to get rid of the menu/message log/help buttons on the top of the screen during the game? It's annoying when I try to click something at the top of the screen and end up opening a menu.


Happens to me a lot.
No there isn't sadly. Try to boost the sensitive of your screen moving when reaching the edge and just focus on centering.


Yes there is! I've done it. It's in the options menu but I'm at work and I can't check what it's called. The only downside is when I 'gg' and go to surrender I sometimes click on the menu button a couple of times before I realise I have to f10 :-p.

Thought I'd mention, it doesn't actually get rid of the buttons, it just disables them so you can't click on them. Same effect.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 23 2011 02:48 GMT
#466
On February 23 2011 11:45 HughJorgen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 11:27 Torte de Lini wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:44 Obaten wrote:
Is there any way to get rid of the menu/message log/help buttons on the top of the screen during the game? It's annoying when I try to click something at the top of the screen and end up opening a menu.


Happens to me a lot.
No there isn't sadly. Try to boost the sensitive of your screen moving when reaching the edge and just focus on centering.


Yes there is! I've done it. It's in the options menu but I'm at work and I can't check what it's called. The only downside is when I 'gg' and go to surrender I sometimes click on the menu button a couple of times before I realise I have to f10 :-p.

Thought I'd mention, it doesn't actually get rid of the buttons, it just disables them so you can't click on them. Same effect.


Now you're making me load SC2 D:<

[image loading]

I stand corrected!

https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Helen Killer
Profile Joined December 2010
United States21 Posts
February 23 2011 03:31 GMT
#467
What is the ideal timing for the 4 gate attack and how many units should it consist of?

Is there a thread on TL that focuses on the mindset of players and players and decison-making similar to the Ver BW guide or Day 9's fixing the little things daily?
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
February 23 2011 06:14 GMT
#468
On February 23 2011 09:45 Synystyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 08:15 ZeroTalent wrote:
On February 15 2011 05:52 ZeroTalent wrote:
Also mechanics and not strategy ... how do I tell an SCV to auto-repair a not-yet full bunker? If I right-click on it it just goes into the bunker.


So, I'm still not sure if right-click actually sets an SCV to auto-repair something. However lately my solution has been to put the SCVs on patrol behind the bunker and right-click "repair" to set them to auto-repair. This does what I meant ... even if there are hostile units on the patrol path the AI will repair the bunker rather than attack the hostiles.

Follow-up: is there a hotkey for auto-repair? Or do you have to right-click the repair icon?


If you mouse over the icon, it should tell you. I believe it's CTRL+R....

Either way, if you want your SCV to repair the bunker, simply press R and click it. That'll do the trick ^^


I'm pretty sure the "hotkey" to put something on autocast is to use the hotkey while holding Alt. Of course, I've re-mapped my Alt, so I'm not sure it will work for me
HighQuality
Profile Joined October 2010
United States56 Posts
February 23 2011 07:07 GMT
#469
2 quick questions:

When banelings attempt to destroy buildings, i know they do 80 damage, but does damage upgrades for blings or armor for buildings affect this damage count?

And how much damage do they do to buildings if they don't directly explode on them, but splash reaches the buildings?
thesideshow
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
930 Posts
February 23 2011 07:40 GMT
#470
On February 23 2011 16:07 HighQuality wrote:

When banelings attempt to destroy buildings, i know they do 80 damage, but does damage upgrades for blings or armor for buildings affect this damage count?


Yes. Banelings get +5 against buildings per melee upgrade and +1 armor per carapace upgrade.

If you're asking if building armor affects the damage taken, the answer should be yes as well.

On February 23 2011 16:07 HighQuality wrote:

And how much damage do they do to buildings if they don't directly explode on them, but splash reaches the buildings?


Full damage.
OGS:levelchange
Mythito
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada230 Posts
February 23 2011 08:49 GMT
#471
On February 23 2011 04:20 Kaitlin wrote:
There was a post a while up about putting your marines in your ally's bunker with shared control. It's not possible, unless they've changed it in the last couple months. The answer given in the thread was that it IS possible.

My question is:

Why do people seem to suggest that armor upgrades for protoss should be prioritized over shields ? The increased armor has no effect until after the shields are completely wiped out, so it would seem that shields would derive benefit first. Not only that, but shields regenerate. The only thing I can think of is based on the amount of life vs. shields a unit has, but for the bulk of the army, shields are significant. Also, shield upgrades are slightly more expensive, but it seems to me that shield upgrades would be more beneficial than they are given credit for.


Lynyrd Synystyr already answered this, but i have a follow up..
in brood war, the shield upgrade wasnt as good because damage modifiers didn't effect them. so for instance, a ghost would do 10 damage to a dragoons shields, but only 5 damage to their health, so getting an upgrade to shield would only reduce 10% of the damage but an armor upgrade would reduce damage 20%. i think it's similar in sc2? i can't play these days so again i'm not 100%
Did everything just taste purple for a second?
Obaten
Profile Joined December 2010
United States730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 09:57:09
February 23 2011 09:56 GMT
#472
On February 23 2011 11:48 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 11:45 HughJorgen wrote:
On February 23 2011 11:27 Torte de Lini wrote:
On February 23 2011 10:44 Obaten wrote:
Is there any way to get rid of the menu/message log/help buttons on the top of the screen during the game? It's annoying when I try to click something at the top of the screen and end up opening a menu.


Happens to me a lot.
No there isn't sadly. Try to boost the sensitive of your screen moving when reaching the edge and just focus on centering.


Yes there is! I've done it. It's in the options menu but I'm at work and I can't check what it's called. The only downside is when I 'gg' and go to surrender I sometimes click on the menu button a couple of times before I realise I have to f10 :-p.

Thought I'd mention, it doesn't actually get rid of the buttons, it just disables them so you can't click on them. Same effect.


Now you're making me load SC2 D:<

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I stand corrected!



Awesome! Thank you guys!
Aequos
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada606 Posts
February 23 2011 10:36 GMT
#473
On February 23 2011 17:49 Mythito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 04:20 Kaitlin wrote:
There was a post a while up about putting your marines in your ally's bunker with shared control. It's not possible, unless they've changed it in the last couple months. The answer given in the thread was that it IS possible.

My question is:

Why do people seem to suggest that armor upgrades for protoss should be prioritized over shields ? The increased armor has no effect until after the shields are completely wiped out, so it would seem that shields would derive benefit first. Not only that, but shields regenerate. The only thing I can think of is based on the amount of life vs. shields a unit has, but for the bulk of the army, shields are significant. Also, shield upgrades are slightly more expensive, but it seems to me that shield upgrades would be more beneficial than they are given credit for.


Lynyrd Synystyr already answered this, but i have a follow up..
in brood war, the shield upgrade wasnt as good because damage modifiers didn't effect them. so for instance, a ghost would do 10 damage to a dragoons shields, but only 5 damage to their health, so getting an upgrade to shield would only reduce 10% of the damage but an armor upgrade would reduce damage 20%. i think it's similar in sc2? i can't play these days so again i'm not 100%


In SC2, it's a bonus damage mechanic, so if this were true, shields would be a priority. However, as most people who have tried to counter marauders with stalkers will tell you, shields and health damage is constant with exceptions for armor and Hardened shield.

I get armor because what I want to take hits are zealots, and their health:shield is 2:1, so they benefit more from armor. Likewise, on the offchance that I outupgrade an opponents mass marine ball, it's always nice to see them do one damage a shot to GS +3 armor chargelots.
I first realized Immortals were reincarnated Dragoons when I saw them dancing helplessly behind my Stalkers.
zozkA
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark33 Posts
February 23 2011 10:39 GMT
#474
On February 23 2011 10:44 Obaten wrote:
Is there any way to get rid of the menu/message log/help buttons on the top of the screen during the game? It's annoying when I try to click something at the top of the screen and end up opening a menu.


I cannot check at the moment but i am almost certain you can turn off clickable menu buttons somewhere in the interface.
Synystyr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1446 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-23 12:17:45
February 23 2011 12:15 GMT
#475
On February 23 2011 12:31 Helen Killer wrote:
What is the ideal timing for the 4 gate attack and how many units should it consist of?

Is there a thread on TL that focuses on the mindset of players and players and decison-making similar to the Ver BW guide or Day 9's fixing the little things daily?


Ideally, your warpgate research will finish around 5:40 if you chronoboost the upgrade through it's entire research duration. That means your 4 Gate push should reach your opponent at 6:00 tops to be completely optimal. Generally, you are making a few units while warpgate is researching, and it's usually common to see the push consist of 4 Stalkers and 3 Zealots iirc.
Sky Terran TvP V2.0: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=355839
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
February 23 2011 13:54 GMT
#476
On February 23 2011 19:36 Aequos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 17:49 Mythito wrote:
On February 23 2011 04:20 Kaitlin wrote:
There was a post a while up about putting your marines in your ally's bunker with shared control. It's not possible, unless they've changed it in the last couple months. The answer given in the thread was that it IS possible.

My question is:

Why do people seem to suggest that armor upgrades for protoss should be prioritized over shields ? The increased armor has no effect until after the shields are completely wiped out, so it would seem that shields would derive benefit first. Not only that, but shields regenerate. The only thing I can think of is based on the amount of life vs. shields a unit has, but for the bulk of the army, shields are significant. Also, shield upgrades are slightly more expensive, but it seems to me that shield upgrades would be more beneficial than they are given credit for.


Lynyrd Synystyr already answered this, but i have a follow up..
in brood war, the shield upgrade wasnt as good because damage modifiers didn't effect them. so for instance, a ghost would do 10 damage to a dragoons shields, but only 5 damage to their health, so getting an upgrade to shield would only reduce 10% of the damage but an armor upgrade would reduce damage 20%. i think it's similar in sc2? i can't play these days so again i'm not 100%


In SC2, it's a bonus damage mechanic, so if this were true, shields would be a priority. However, as most people who have tried to counter marauders with stalkers will tell you, shields and health damage is constant with exceptions for armor and Hardened shield.

I get armor because what I want to take hits are zealots, and their health:shield is 2:1, so they benefit more from armor. Likewise, on the offchance that I outupgrade an opponents mass marine ball, it's always nice to see them do one damage a shot to GS +3 armor chargelots.

If you are going chargelot heavy, then yea armor upgrade is more important than weapons. However, if you're going colossi heavy, then weapon is more important. Note: the only matchup you would ever prioritize armor over weapon is PvT. Rarely will you want armor over weapons in PvP or PvZ
Soleron
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1324 Posts
February 23 2011 15:25 GMT
#477
If I plan to play Zerg with no queens, how many hatches can I support for standard army compositions on X number of bases?

My guess:

2 base - 3 hatch
3 base - 5 hatch
Mythito
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada230 Posts
February 23 2011 16:02 GMT
#478
On February 24 2011 00:25 Soleron wrote:
If I plan to play Zerg with no queens, how many hatches can I support for standard army compositions on X number of bases?

My guess:

2 base - 3 hatch
3 base - 5 hatch


you never want to play zerg with no queens, there is absolutely no reason you would want to play queens*. they help your economy, army, map control, army speed and theyre a solid defensive unit.

*funday munday excluded, where you probably want 2-3 hatches per mining base, depending on what unit comp you want

also,
On February 23 2011 22:54 tuestresfat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 19:36 Aequos wrote:
On February 23 2011 17:49 Mythito wrote:
On February 23 2011 04:20 Kaitlin wrote:
There was a post a while up about putting your marines in your ally's bunker with shared control. It's not possible, unless they've changed it in the last couple months. The answer given in the thread was that it IS possible.

My question is:

Why do people seem to suggest that armor upgrades for protoss should be prioritized over shields ? The increased armor has no effect until after the shields are completely wiped out, so it would seem that shields would derive benefit first. Not only that, but shields regenerate. The only thing I can think of is based on the amount of life vs. shields a unit has, but for the bulk of the army, shields are significant. Also, shield upgrades are slightly more expensive, but it seems to me that shield upgrades would be more beneficial than they are given credit for.


Lynyrd Synystyr already answered this, but i have a follow up..
in brood war, the shield upgrade wasnt as good because damage modifiers didn't effect them. so for instance, a ghost would do 10 damage to a dragoons shields, but only 5 damage to their health, so getting an upgrade to shield would only reduce 10% of the damage but an armor upgrade would reduce damage 20%. i think it's similar in sc2? i can't play these days so again i'm not 100%


In SC2, it's a bonus damage mechanic, so if this were true, shields would be a priority. However, as most people who have tried to counter marauders with stalkers will tell you, shields and health damage is constant with exceptions for armor and Hardened shield.

I get armor because what I want to take hits are zealots, and their health:shield is 2:1, so they benefit more from armor. Likewise, on the offchance that I outupgrade an opponents mass marine ball, it's always nice to see them do one damage a shot to GS +3 armor chargelots.

If you are going chargelot heavy, then yea armor upgrade is more important than weapons. However, if you're going colossi heavy, then weapon is more important. Note: the only matchup you would ever prioritize armor over weapon is PvT. Rarely will you want armor over weapons in PvP or PvZ



not once, not even a single time, did ANYONE who you quoted say ANYTHING at all about weapon upgrades, it was a debate between protoss shield and protoss armor, nothing to do with weapons
Did everything just taste purple for a second?
Synystyr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1446 Posts
February 23 2011 16:06 GMT
#479
On February 24 2011 00:25 Soleron wrote:
If I plan to play Zerg with no queens, how many hatches can I support for standard army compositions on X number of bases?

My guess:

2 base - 3 hatch
3 base - 5 hatch


Out of curiosity, why would you ever want to do that?

This relates back to the Brood War style of play, where the units and build you want to use dictate how many hatcheries you need to produce larva.

If you are doing a Spire build, you would need less hatcheries than if you wanted to go mass speedling/baneling.

I believe the rule of thumb otherwise was 2-3 hatcheries per every base your opponent has in order to keep up with production.
Sky Terran TvP V2.0: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=355839
Soleron
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1324 Posts
February 23 2011 16:09 GMT
#480
Show nested quote +
My guess:

2 base - 3 hatch
3 base - 5 hatch


you never want to play zerg with no queens, there is absolutely no reason you would want to play queens*. they help your economy, army, map control, army speed and theyre a solid defensive unit.


I know I couldn't keep up with the injects, and I'm only looking to experiment with Zerg, not main it. I know it's a loss of efficiency by 150 minerals per queen.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 900 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4422
Jaedong 2397
Leta 2249
Soulkey 1875
EffOrt 1036
Soma 643
Mini 452
Horang2 388
BeSt 314
Light 294
[ Show more ]
Rush 265
Stork 261
Larva 209
Snow 173
ggaemo 139
Killer 131
Pusan 127
Barracks 124
Zeus 113
hero 100
firebathero 94
JYJ 86
Mong 60
Sea.KH 58
Sharp 39
ToSsGirL 33
Aegong 29
Shinee 28
Bale 28
sorry 23
zelot 21
Sexy 19
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6476
qojqva1263
Dendi741
XaKoH 457
Counter-Strike
Fnx 553
kRYSTAL_276
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4213
Khaldor158
Other Games
gofns44799
singsing1662
olofmeister1268
B2W.Neo797
byalli551
Lowko385
Livibee195
DeMusliM195
mouzStarbuck172
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS99
OGKoka 91
Chillindude13
Railgan10
amsayoshi0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV403
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV359
League of Legends
• Jankos1779
• Nemesis1568
• TFBlade406
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 8m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.