• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:26
CEST 05:26
KST 12:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7234 users

TvP the new way! - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Dyllyn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Singapore670 Posts
October 29 2010 09:07 GMT
#41
On October 29 2010 12:51 Keilah wrote:
Fair enough. I suppose it's hard to achieve, but if you make it to super-late game, try making a large group of battlecruisers. The things are beasts against anything toss can throw at them, including VRs. Seriously, try a cost-for-cost BC vs VR battle in large numbers.


Mainly won by BCs because of Yamato, though. I'm pretty sure Amove Voidrays will win. There were a few threads about this...
scv rush ftw
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
October 29 2010 09:07 GMT
#42
Be very cautious using your Thors to crush FFs, it puts them directly at the front-line and makes them very vulnerable to Stalker/Immortal fire.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Nargil
Profile Joined October 2010
Slovakia2 Posts
October 29 2010 09:09 GMT
#43
Well I see few holes in this. As mentioned before, I can't imagine this to be successfull against immortals + chargelots. I used to play thors in TvP a lot and let's say, that Immortal > Thor, emp or not. Also, mass chargelots will just slice the marines. I doubt even micro "mad skillz" would help here. 'Tis true, that marines are highly recyclable, but yet I don't know. Without really putting pressure on toss, I can't see this to be success.
Another quite big problem is, how are you going to defend those fast expansions with marines + thors? That army is just so damn slow. With a good harass, the toss will be able too deny your expansions, or at least rape your scvs all the time, while you will be "techno viking" marching with your thors through half of the map.
Someday, someone will best me. But it won`t be today and it won`t be you.
RoyaL-TigeR
Profile Joined May 2010
59 Posts
October 29 2010 09:10 GMT
#44
You want to have thors in the front line when you engage the enemy. They're the tanker for your army. Marines are in the back standing by to support the thors if there are mass zealots or mass immortals. If there are colossi, the marines stay back and only shoot the zealots that get close.

Regarding FF, how would the sentries FF your forces if the thors are in front and the marines are further back? You also have EMP so if you're quick enough you can negate too many FF's. And regarding the two rows of FF's, can you clarify?
RoyaL-TigeR
Profile Joined May 2010
59 Posts
October 29 2010 09:13 GMT
#45
Nargil, Thors and marines do really well against immortals and zealots actually, especially with EMP's. We can easily test this out on b.net over and over. I'm not saying you're completely wrong, just from my own experience. ^^ And regarding the multiple harassment from the Protoss, I guess you just need to have sensor towers and spread out your army a bit better. I mean.. Protoss can easily say "how do you defend 3 drops with marines while the T is pushing you?" etc etc. It all comes down to how the players stay calm and handle it.
Cibron
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden253 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 09:36:54
October 29 2010 09:15 GMT
#46
Ok, i'll try to paint it in txt format

ZZSSZZSSZ
ZZZZZZZZZZ
TTTTTTTTTT
mmmmmm
FFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFF
mmmmmm
mmmmmmm

the last rows of m are out of range.

EDIT: It's a frickin masterpiece !!! DaVinci stylEee!
ZOMGY (¬O_o)¬ || BeastyQQ FTW!! ||
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
October 29 2010 09:18 GMT
#47
I dunno, I've used both Thors or Tanks in TvP, and Tanks seem way more effective.

Their DPS is not all that bad and is going to be useful since every Protoss is GOING TO HAVE Stalkers and most likely Templars and/or Colossi. The Range is also ridiculous.

Add the fact that Tanks are way more mobile, and in some situations, I would consider the Tank to have higher DPS. After all, you can't do damage if you're not there. Thors take forever to get anywhere. And for using cannons, goodluck getting in range and losing, what is it? 10 seconds for 500 damage. I'd rather have 2 Tanks shooting for 10 seconds. Who needs Stun when you have Marauders anyways?
Dyllyn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Singapore670 Posts
October 29 2010 09:19 GMT
#48
On October 29 2010 18:07 Thezzy wrote:
Be very cautious using your Thors to crush FFs, it puts them directly at the front-line and makes them very vulnerable to Stalker/Immortal fire.



On October 29 2010 18:09 Nargil wrote:
Well I see few holes in this. As mentioned before, I can't imagine this to be successfull against immortals + chargelots. I used to play thors in TvP a lot and let's say, that Immortal > Thor, emp or not. Also, mass chargelots will just slice the marines. I doubt even micro "mad skillz" would help here. 'Tis true, that marines are highly recyclable, but yet I don't know. Without really putting pressure on toss, I can't see this to be success.
Another quite big problem is, how are you going to defend those fast expansions with marines + thors? That army is just so damn slow. With a good harass, the toss will be able too deny your expansions, or at least rape your scvs all the time, while you will be "techno viking" marching with your thors through half of the map.



I think everyone is underestimating how powerful an unmolested marine ball is in combat. This mix will ensure that the main DPS of the army is hiding behind huge, hard to kill units. By the time the zealot line has died the thor line should either be half dead (opp has mostly colossi) or fully dead (opp has mostly immortal) in which case stalker/sentry/immortal trading fire with marines is always disadvantage protoss. And this is how i full expect most fights to go.

The whole point of the thors is to absorb damage from the initial charge and once the zealots are dead move in close to cannon collosi or full hp immortals.


As for defending, the best defence is a relentless offence and this build seems pretty effective at all army sizes (compared to bioball/tank) so lots of pressure shouldn't be too hard
scv rush ftw
Dyllyn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Singapore670 Posts
October 29 2010 09:22 GMT
#49
On October 29 2010 18:18 jacosajh wrote:
I dunno, I've used both Thors or Tanks in TvP, and Tanks seem way more effective.

Their DPS is not all that bad and is going to be useful since every Protoss is GOING TO HAVE Stalkers and most likely Templars and/or Colossi. The Range is also ridiculous.

Add the fact that Tanks are way more mobile, and in some situations, I would consider the Tank to have higher DPS. After all, you can't do damage if you're not there. Thors take forever to get anywhere. And for using cannons, goodluck getting in range and losing, what is it? 10 seconds for 500 damage. I'd rather have 2 Tanks shooting for 10 seconds. Who needs Stun when you have Marauders anyways?


You may be missing the point of the build. the majority of DPS is being done by the marines and the thors are just frontlining whereas bioball tank requires bioball to frontline.. Thor usage in this build isn't about DPS but is about keeping some of the best DPS/cost units in the game alive to do their thing.
scv rush ftw
RoyaL-TigeR
Profile Joined May 2010
59 Posts
October 29 2010 09:22 GMT
#50
Oh I see what you mean Cibron. Like I said, you're not supposed to have the marines that close anyways. Only thors and ghosts. And with quick EMP, you can cut down the amount of FF the protoss can throw up. I mean, it comes down to micro and positioning and whoever does it better will win. So yeah, that CAN be a problem but it seems quite hard if the terran is paying attention and have good positioning.

jacosajh, have you watched the replays yet? I gave up on this build for a good while until jemag told me to build this way and now I'm seeing potential for it. Of course the BO is not perfect (it has problem vs 4 gates) but I've been tweaking it, etc. It would be nice if we have more people do thorough testing on this to get it working! I mean, look at kcdc's 1 gate FE build, a lot of people doubted it but it turned out to be such a great build! Maybe we can do something with this build also.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 09:26:32
October 29 2010 09:23 GMT
#51
On October 29 2010 18:19 GenericTerranPlayer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 18:07 Thezzy wrote:
Be very cautious using your Thors to crush FFs, it puts them directly at the front-line and makes them very vulnerable to Stalker/Immortal fire.



Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 18:09 Nargil wrote:
Well I see few holes in this. As mentioned before, I can't imagine this to be successfull against immortals + chargelots. I used to play thors in TvP a lot and let's say, that Immortal > Thor, emp or not. Also, mass chargelots will just slice the marines. I doubt even micro "mad skillz" would help here. 'Tis true, that marines are highly recyclable, but yet I don't know. Without really putting pressure on toss, I can't see this to be success.
Another quite big problem is, how are you going to defend those fast expansions with marines + thors? That army is just so damn slow. With a good harass, the toss will be able too deny your expansions, or at least rape your scvs all the time, while you will be "techno viking" marching with your thors through half of the map.



I think everyone is underestimating how powerful an unmolested marine ball is in combat. This mix will ensure that the main DPS of the army is hiding behind huge, hard to kill units. By the time the zealot line has died the thor line should either be half dead (opp has mostly colossi) or fully dead (opp has mostly immortal) in which case stalker/sentry/immortal trading fire with marines is always disadvantage protoss. And this is how i full expect most fights to go.

The whole point of the thors is to absorb damage from the initial charge and once the zealots are dead move in close to cannon collosi or full hp immortals.


As for defending, the best defence is a relentless offence and this build seems pretty effective at all army sizes (compared to bioball/tank) so lots of pressure shouldn't be too hard


The problem is that with Thors in front, the MMM army is doing less DPS since they probably won't all be able to attack due to range. Like Marines have what, 4 or 5 range, and Thors essentially take up 3 of that? So anything a little short of the Thors and the Marines arne't shooting. In the process, the marines can be reached by range upgraded Stalkers and/or Stormed to oblivion. And Zealots aren't meant to do damage. They just soak up damage. It's the Stalkers/Immortals/Colossi that kill, so even if you kill the Zealots, congrats, you just traded your army for Protoss moveable wall that will be replaced in a few seconds for minerals the Protoss probably has plenty of.

Edit:

I have used a similar build in Beta that I grinded for about a week with mixed success, and what I am saying is from my experience with using Thors.

In my experience, most of my wins with using Thors was the Protoss not having enough Immortals/Colossi due to some decisions that were forced outside of this build.

I guess I can give it another go though.
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
October 29 2010 09:27 GMT
#52
You want your Thors in the back, as they have 7 range compared to Marines having 5.
Let some of the Marines take the Zealot fire whilst they and the Thors whack them.
Thors completely exposed on the front mean Marines (good as they are) are gonna have trouble supporting them against ranged units such as Immortals and Stalkers.
Also means every Zealot will get a surround on the Thor, which is bad.
400hp isn't all THAT much when everything is firing on it.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
Cibron
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden253 Posts
October 29 2010 09:32 GMT
#53

Ok, this is definitely something I'll try out the coming week. Hopefully Yemag and R-T will be here to adjust the buildorders and stuff as P learn how to counter it better.

Thanks guys!
ZOMGY (¬O_o)¬ || BeastyQQ FTW!! ||
Cibron
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden253 Posts
October 29 2010 09:34 GMT
#54
On October 29 2010 18:27 Thezzy wrote:
You want your Thors in the back, as they have 7 range compared to Marines having 5.
Let some of the Marines take the Zealot fire whilst they and the Thors whack them.
Thors completely exposed on the front mean Marines (good as they are) are gonna have trouble supporting them against ranged units such as Immortals and Stalkers.
Also means every Zealot will get a surround on the Thor, which is bad.
400hp isn't all THAT much when everything is firing on it.


It all depends on if the P is immortal heavy or collossi heavy. Immortal&Zeal-> marines up front while collossi-> marines behind.
ZOMGY (¬O_o)¬ || BeastyQQ FTW!! ||
puissance
Profile Joined May 2010
97 Posts
October 29 2010 09:36 GMT
#55
I like this build, but i think your opener need a little bit of tweaking as you try to get too much at once.

Either I would go for the Gretorp opener, with a very fast second Rax (no addon) and Ghost Academy on one gas, soon followed by a CC.
Or I would do a standard 2 Rax (1 T.Lab, 1 Reactor) opener with Stim and Shield upgrades, and again a CC asap. In both cases I would stay on 1 Gas till the CC has started and then get the second one and start my Fac.
I can post exact build orders if someone wants them.

Also please edit the thread title to TvP Marine / Ghost / Thor or something similiar. At first I thought this thread is about Boxers TvP build, which I consider the new (proven) way / one new way.
At the back door there's the collapsible rocks, you wanna destroy those to block off the back door with rocks and your opponent has to kill the rocks, and later you can shoot down the rocks to get to the third.. ~Day9 TvP Hots Battlereport
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
October 29 2010 09:43 GMT
#56
On October 29 2010 18:27 Thezzy wrote:
You want your Thors in the back, as they have 7 range compared to Marines having 5.
Let some of the Marines take the Zealot fire whilst they and the Thors whack them.
Thors completely exposed on the front mean Marines (good as they are) are gonna have trouble supporting them against ranged units such as Immortals and Stalkers.
Also means every Zealot will get a surround on the Thor, which is bad.
400hp isn't all THAT much when everything is firing on it.


He just said that Thors should be in the front taking damage while the main damage dealers are in the back. It seems that even proponents of this build can't agree on that much.

Anyways, I just watched the replays and I'm still not convinced.

In one of the games, the Protoss does no harassment of any kind. Terran expands 2 extra times, on top of natural pretty much for free. And the Protoss probe saturation wasn't very good, making me question just how good the Protoss was. And not to mention that the one and only battle, the Protoss did not position or micro well at all. The Colossus were shooting at the Thors, EMP'ed Stalkers/Immortals getting shot at my Stimmed Marines and not focusing the Thors. No Charge on the Zealots or Blink. Protoss never makes an attempt to expand for a 2nd time after natural despite seeing the Terran do so. Just poor play IMO.

In the second game, the Protoss expands too. A little better in that regard. But, makes basically 75% of his army with Zealots. Could work, but again, in the one and only battle, the Protoss chooses to engage in the worst possible ways. 1. Colossus are shooting at Thors again. 2. Forcefields pretty much the ramp preventing his Zealots from getting to the Marines/Thors. 3. Half of the army is sitting on high ground not doing anything. 4. There is no flank in any way, shape, or form.

In game one, if the Colossus had been shooting at Marines instead, and Immortals/Stalkers focusing the Thors, and Forcefield was actually used, I'm convinced the Terran army would've gotten demolished.

In game two, if Protoss scouted the incoming attack better, a flank would've absolutely demolished that army as well. Or in the very least, traded armies. I still think Immortals/Stalkers/Colossi would destroy this build but maybe Chargelots/Immortals/Colossi would've done well too if a flank was set-up properly.
Agh
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1105 Posts
October 29 2010 09:48 GMT
#57
Marine ghost opening is old as dirt. It's very abusive and potent although it is heavily underused.

Transitioning to Thors after it is a terrible idea. Being good against 1 response but bad versus every other doesn't really do it justice, Also blind tech is a very bad idea unless it can be used against almost all units.

Anything from the starport, including BCs would be better in almost any situation.
I may appear to be an emotionless sarcastic pos, but just like an onion when you pull off more and more layers you find the exact same thing everytime and you start crying
-eXalt
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States462 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 09:54:12
October 29 2010 09:52 GMT
#58
I haven't seen terran use a lot of tier 3 against protoss lately.. but what about battlecruisers? I don't know the exact cost.. but they are about the same as thors.. could be a very viable follow up after a marine + banshee push..

The only viable option for anti air unless he scounts your BCs very early on is void rays, which vikings + marines will take care of fine. Bcs are great against stalkers, and stalkers take a very long time to kill them.

Just a thought! Ide love to see more BCs in high level play.. I feel like if something gets nerfed just a little bit no one touches the unit for months.
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
October 29 2010 09:58 GMT
#59
On October 29 2010 18:43 jacosajh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 18:27 Thezzy wrote:
You want your Thors in the back, as they have 7 range compared to Marines having 5.
Let some of the Marines take the Zealot fire whilst they and the Thors whack them.
Thors completely exposed on the front mean Marines (good as they are) are gonna have trouble supporting them against ranged units such as Immortals and Stalkers.
Also means every Zealot will get a surround on the Thor, which is bad.
400hp isn't all THAT much when everything is firing on it.


He just said that Thors should be in the front taking damage while the main damage dealers are in the back. It seems that even proponents of this build can't agree on that much.


Where exactly did I state to put Thors in the front? (feel free to correct me if I did)
The only time you really want Thors up fromt is when you want to bust an FF (usually on a ramp) but as I have explained doing so can be very risky as the Thors can be focus fired and killed.
Any range units hitting the Thor when it is up front will be out of range of the Marines.
You want the Thors to tank *some* of the damage, but not all of it, especially not all of the Zealot fire as they'll burn through a Thor if they surround it.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-29 10:12:12
October 29 2010 10:05 GMT
#60
On October 29 2010 18:52 Zythian wrote:
I haven't seen terran use a lot of tier 3 against protoss lately.. but what about battlecruisers? I don't know the exact cost.. but they are about the same as thors.. could be a very viable follow up after a marine + banshee push..

The only viable option for anti air unless he scounts your BCs very early on is void rays, which vikings + marines will take care of fine. Bcs are great against stalkers, and stalkers take a very long time to kill them.

Just a thought! Ide love to see more BCs in high level play.. I feel like if something gets nerfed just a little bit no one touches the unit for months.


BCs are slow, but are more mobile than Thors, but take more supply and cost more. BCs are 400/300. Thors are 300/200. And they can be feedbacked, unlike the Thor which had energy removed, as well as easily focus fired. Most importantly, that's potentially 4 less Marauders + gas for other things. 4 Marauders have way more DPS against common Protoss army than 1 BC, and this is magnified when you see that Marauders get healed, have slowing attack, and can Stim, allowing you to kite and dodge Storms/battles altogether.

And yes, BCs may take Stalkers head-on, but the more BCs you have the less marauders you have, so the more Stalkers he has, and so on. So basically, he'll have enough Stalkers to focus your BCs probably. I don't know because I've never tried BCs against Protoss for these simple reasons. But BCs do work against Terran pretty well, just like it did in SC1. I'm not too sure about vs Zerg, since Corruptors absolutely destroy air units that in equal investment size.

But to get back to the main topic, I also tested Thors/Ghosts/Marine vs Standard Protoss army of equal investment size, and Protoss won like 90% of the time. Provided, this was on a unit tester map, and not real games, so it's isolated from all the other real-game facts like macroing and reinforcing your units. But the results from my test show that Protoss usually has a large army left-over, and with two evenly-skilled players, that's huge. I am really curious to see any games where it's otherwise.

On October 29 2010 18:58 Thezzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 18:43 jacosajh wrote:
On October 29 2010 18:27 Thezzy wrote:
You want your Thors in the back, as they have 7 range compared to Marines having 5.
Let some of the Marines take the Zealot fire whilst they and the Thors whack them.
Thors completely exposed on the front mean Marines (good as they are) are gonna have trouble supporting them against ranged units such as Immortals and Stalkers.
Also means every Zealot will get a surround on the Thor, which is bad.
400hp isn't all THAT much when everything is firing on it.


He just said that Thors should be in the front taking damage while the main damage dealers are in the back. It seems that even proponents of this build can't agree on that much.


Where exactly did I state to put Thors in the front? (feel free to correct me if I did)
The only time you really want Thors up fromt is when you want to bust an FF (usually on a ramp) but as I have explained doing so can be very risky as the Thors can be focus fired and killed.
Any range units hitting the Thor when it is up front will be out of range of the Marines.
You want the Thors to tank *some* of the damage, but not all of it, especially not all of the Zealot fire as they'll burn through a Thor if they surround it.


See my posts above. You didn't say it. Someone else said it, and that's what I was referring too. Either way, Marines in front is going to get demolished by Colossus + FF. That is why IMO this build wouldn't work. The unit mix just doesn't allow you to do a whole lot of DPS. The Thor actually counter-acts the ability of the MMM ball that is so effective against Protoss. Slowing from Marauders, mobility and large DPS from stim, healing, kiting, etc. The money would be much better spent on Tanks. DPS would probably be very similar, have higher range, and aren't worthless bricks when casting a useless spell like 250 cannons.

And like I said, IMO the replays the OP provided are POOR examples of this build working.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft421
RuFF_SC2 163
Nina 93
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2221
Bale 22
yabsab 21
Terrorterran 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1189
taco 332
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox706
Other Games
summit1g8151
JimRising 683
Day[9].tv529
C9.Mang0327
WinterStarcraft235
ViBE161
Maynarde146
Livibee139
Sick125
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick984
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 15
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv529
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 35m
Stellar Fest
9h 35m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.