• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:28
CEST 13:28
KST 20:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9152 users

[M] (4) ESV Shrieking Breeze

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Normal
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-18 22:37:17
December 05 2013 07:36 GMT
#1
[image loading]

[image loading]


ESV Shrieking Breeze

v1.1
Created by: Gfire
Published on: [AM] [EU] [SEA] [KR]

[image loading]



This map is my revisit to the concept of a main with two ramps, specifically on a 4p map. The use of rock towers is the main new idea here, of course having not existed before HotS. Beyond that it's fairly straightforward. Gameplay has proven to be harass-oriented in macro games.




Map Details:

Map size: 152*152
Main to Main distance: 48 (close) 83 (cross)
Natural to Natural distance: 49 (close) 65 (cross same side) 74 (cross opposite)




Close Ups:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]





+ Show Spoiler [Changelog] +

1.1 - removed the left and right large rocks to the middle platform.





[image loading]
all's fair in love and melodies
moskonia
Profile Joined January 2011
Israel1448 Posts
December 05 2013 09:13 GMT
#2
Is it possible to make the map crossless? I think having only close spawns possible would be good for this map.
skdeimos
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada155 Posts
December 05 2013 09:25 GMT
#3
On December 05 2013 18:13 moskonia wrote:
Is it possible to make the map crossless? I think having only close spawns possible would be good for this map.


Then it may as well be a 2p map.

I like it how it is. With close spawns, you've essentially got one ramp, unless they send units all the way around to attack the other ramp. With cross, you've got two ramps, which makes rushes stronger to counteract the fact that the rush distance is farther. Cross spawns play out similarly but differently than close spawns, and that's one of the things I like most about this map.
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
December 05 2013 17:15 GMT
#4
On December 05 2013 18:25 skdeimos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 18:13 moskonia wrote:
Is it possible to make the map crossless? I think having only close spawns possible would be good for this map.


Then it may as well be a 2p map.

I like it how it is. With close spawns, you've essentially got one ramp, unless they send units all the way around to attack the other ramp. With cross, you've got two ramps, which makes rushes stronger to counteract the fact that the rush distance is farther. Cross spawns play out similarly but differently than close spawns, and that's one of the things I like most about this map.

To be fair, it'd be more like a 3p map with cross disabled, but I don't see a great reason to do this either. The scouting would be the same. It is, in fact, less wonky with all spawns.
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
Phaenoman
Profile Joined February 2013
568 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-05 17:41:03
December 05 2013 17:39 GMT
#5
I really like this 2 natural thing on this map. I had the same idea once but didn't continue the map. But my idea was a little different:
U have 2 naturals. But taking an expo is part of a decision making. One natural has more gas, the other more minerals. The ratio isn't important right now. But I think u get the idea. I was not sure if this is good or could be abused. However after seeing this map I thought it would be fitting to share my thoughts.
Random is hard work dude...
lorestarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1049 Posts
December 05 2013 18:40 GMT
#6
I don't really think the rocks in the middle are necessary. I don't think they add much to the map.
SC2 Mapmaker
skdeimos
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada155 Posts
December 05 2013 19:14 GMT
#7
On December 06 2013 02:15 EatThePath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 18:25 skdeimos wrote:
On December 05 2013 18:13 moskonia wrote:
Is it possible to make the map crossless? I think having only close spawns possible would be good for this map.


Then it may as well be a 2p map.

I like it how it is. With close spawns, you've essentially got one ramp, unless they send units all the way around to attack the other ramp. With cross, you've got two ramps, which makes rushes stronger to counteract the fact that the rush distance is farther. Cross spawns play out similarly but differently than close spawns, and that's one of the things I like most about this map.

To be fair, it'd be more like a 3p map with cross disabled, but I don't see a great reason to do this either. The scouting would be the same. It is, in fact, less wonky with all spawns.


Actually, no, it'd be exactly like a 2p map. Not a 3p map. Think about it. No matter where you spawn, your opponent is always close to you. Vertical and horizontal spawns are the exact same. Geometrically speaking, every possible spawn with cross disabled is just a permutation over flips and rotations of (that is to say, it's just a flip and/or rotation of) of every other possible spawn with cross disabled.

It'd essentially be a 2p map that happens to occasionally spawn with the entire map rotated 90 degrees or flipped occasionally. But geometrically they'd all be the same.
skdeimos
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada155 Posts
December 05 2013 19:15 GMT
#8
On December 06 2013 03:40 lorestarcraft wrote:
I don't really think the rocks in the middle are necessary. I don't think they add much to the map.


That's kinda the entire point of the map though. The reason this map works with two main ramps is that the bounce distance between the two main ramps is so ridiculously long. If you take out those rocks in the centre, the bounce distance is shorter, and it isn't forced to go though a tiny choke.
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
December 06 2013 03:44 GMT
#9
On December 06 2013 04:14 skdeimos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 02:15 EatThePath wrote:
On December 05 2013 18:25 skdeimos wrote:
On December 05 2013 18:13 moskonia wrote:
Is it possible to make the map crossless? I think having only close spawns possible would be good for this map.


Then it may as well be a 2p map.

I like it how it is. With close spawns, you've essentially got one ramp, unless they send units all the way around to attack the other ramp. With cross, you've got two ramps, which makes rushes stronger to counteract the fact that the rush distance is farther. Cross spawns play out similarly but differently than close spawns, and that's one of the things I like most about this map.

To be fair, it'd be more like a 3p map with cross disabled, but I don't see a great reason to do this either. The scouting would be the same. It is, in fact, less wonky with all spawns.


Actually, no, it'd be exactly like a 2p map. Not a 3p map. Think about it. No matter where you spawn, your opponent is always close to you. Vertical and horizontal spawns are the exact same. Geometrically speaking, every possible spawn with cross disabled is just a permutation over flips and rotations of (that is to say, it's just a flip and/or rotation of) of every other possible spawn with cross disabled.

It'd essentially be a 2p map that happens to occasionally spawn with the entire map rotated 90 degrees or flipped occasionally. But geometrically they'd all be the same.

With regard to initial worker scouting..??
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
skdeimos
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada155 Posts
December 06 2013 04:40 GMT
#10
Huh. I guess you're entirely right. My apologies if I came off as being rude.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
December 06 2013 05:40 GMT
#11
My vote for the 3rd TLMC. Too bad it didn't win
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Stinray
Profile Joined November 2013
14 Posts
December 06 2013 05:54 GMT
#12
I wouldn't mind all the center rocks being gone. It opens up an attack path, and it's still a long ways around from natural to natural with the center open, and lets the game flow more.
However, maybe you could consider partially blocking those paths with rocks - kinda like on Cloud Kingdom. Use the rocks to make the travel time slightly longer and create a choke, and quicker wider path when destroyed.
Maybe even consider putting a 1FF wide ramp clockwise of each of the rocks at the center, on the lil cliff space there. All up to you though.

And anyways, great new concept, looking forward to playing sometime.
MrSunny
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia73 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 07:11:28
December 06 2013 07:09 GMT
#13
I really love this map. I had a crack at a 4spawn with 2 ramps like this not long ago and failed miserably. In terms of layout design, you couldn't have executed a map with double main ramps better imo. I pray everyday that the ladder adopts fresh maps like this.

One thing though; The rock towers. It feels like they take away from the map concept more than provide, but perhaps the map is broken without them and i'm just a scrub Will definitely play this. oh, and the center rocks need to stay. It makes this map concept so much more unique and beautiful, and the spawns dynamic.
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
December 06 2013 07:27 GMT
#14
I feel that the rocks in the mid make the map's concept stronger. It would probably be fine without them but I think it's more extreme this way, and I prefer the more extreme so long as it's not broken, at least in this case.

While the rock towers do detract from the double ramps into the main, this map was at no point in time just "a map with two ramps to the main" but rather began as a whole concept. It was from from the beginning "a map with two ramps to the main and rock towers in front of the two naturals" and I only made the map because I thought of putting the two together. So for this reason I don't think I would ever consider removing them, but I wouldn't mind seeing a map like that sometime.
all's fair in love and melodies
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 08:03:07
December 06 2013 08:01 GMT
#15
I think the rocks in the center are very important to the map. It allows the player to take the "away" natural with almost the usual safety, even the safety of a backdoor base, and then go out onto the lowground to continue expanding away without having to get map control. You just need to keep watching for army movements. Requiring the attacker to break two rocks clearly delineates the pace/timings of the game from the opening phase with linear tussles, and the "middle is open", well, midgame phase. There are still plenty of ways to pressure greedy players early on with air/cliff/blink based strategies.

In my opinion, not nearly enough maps have this excellent visceral feeling of distinct parts of the game. Arkanoid exemplified this in the extreme.



On December 06 2013 13:40 skdeimos wrote:
Huh. I guess you're entirely right. My apologies if I came off as being rude.

No worries. :D
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
MrSunny
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia73 Posts
December 06 2013 09:23 GMT
#16
Fair enough. great response. I guess the only reason i say this is because ;I cant think of a way of making a double open natural map, without copying this layout almost exactly.
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
December 06 2013 19:31 GMT
#17
Well it can be hard to think of new ways of doing things right away. If you keep the idea around you could always think of something later and then do something with it.

For this... Keeping with a 4p map it would be a challenge to make it really different than this. Variations on the rocks would be a start. You could also make it something where the symmetry is more significant, either reflected or rotational. If it's reflected it wouldn't have to be a square either, and that could give you some new parameters to work with. Or maybe something like LT/metal style symmetry if you could make that work somehow? You could mess around with other crazy backdoor features or golds as other bases or outsider-style side paths.
all's fair in love and melodies
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
December 07 2013 09:21 GMT
#18
On December 07 2013 04:31 Gfire wrote:
Well it can be hard to think of new ways of doing things right away. If you keep the idea around you could always think of something later and then do something with it.

For this... Keeping with a 4p map it would be a challenge to make it really different than this. Variations on the rocks would be a start. You could also make it something where the symmetry is more significant, either reflected or rotational. If it's reflected it wouldn't have to be a square either, and that could give you some new parameters to work with. Or maybe something like LT/metal style symmetry if you could make that work somehow? You could mess around with other crazy backdoor features or golds as other bases or outsider-style side paths.

So, like, removing the left/right rocks from the middle?

Dat spawn variance, dood.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
skdeimos
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada155 Posts
December 07 2013 17:38 GMT
#19
On December 07 2013 18:21 NewSunshine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 04:31 Gfire wrote:
Well it can be hard to think of new ways of doing things right away. If you keep the idea around you could always think of something later and then do something with it.

For this... Keeping with a 4p map it would be a challenge to make it really different than this. Variations on the rocks would be a start. You could also make it something where the symmetry is more significant, either reflected or rotational. If it's reflected it wouldn't have to be a square either, and that could give you some new parameters to work with. Or maybe something like LT/metal style symmetry if you could make that work somehow? You could mess around with other crazy backdoor features or golds as other bases or outsider-style side paths.

So, like, removing the left/right rocks from the middle?

Dat spawn variance, dood.


Oh my god.

I am not even sure if you were joking, but this would be fucking brilliant.

I've considered doing stuff like this with some of my 4p rotational maps, like orienting rocks in a certain way such that horizontal vs vertical spawns were similar but slightly different, but with rotation maps it throws off the symmetry in that certain horizontal spawns favor certain races (for example, in a ZvP, the Zerg prefers horizontal spawns with Protoss being CCW rather than horizontal with Protoss being CW, but in vertical spawns Zerg prefers the opposite) and I didn't really want to work through ensuring all the different possible spawn permutations were balanced.

But with a mirrored map like this one, your idea actually works! I would looooove to see this implemented.
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
December 07 2013 20:35 GMT
#20
Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll consider that. Anyone have any counterarguments?
all's fair in love and melodies
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
December 08 2013 19:28 GMT
#21
I sort of don't like that if you do that, you only have to break one rock to open full mobility to/from the center into the opponent's quadrant. It makes your push route totally interchangeable with any other once the rocks are gone. I'm thinking specifically of the circumstance where you repel an attack and then immediately push out and pursue the opponent home.

But, I like the idea because it will provide quite a bit of variety 1/3 of the time.
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10567 Posts
December 08 2013 21:56 GMT
#22
really like this map idea. its very intelligent and smart.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
December 09 2013 01:00 GMT
#23
On December 09 2013 06:56 FlaShFTW wrote:
really like this map idea. its very intelligent and smart.

ingenious, even!

:O
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
jamesapjoyce
Profile Joined August 2012
61 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-12 10:50:56
December 12 2013 10:49 GMT
#24
I love this map. I like the fact it has so many destructible rocks which adds variety and new possibilities for ways to attack.
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
December 18 2013 22:37 GMT
#25
I took out those rocks.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Published version 1.1.
all's fair in love and melodies
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
December 18 2013 22:46 GMT
#26
On December 19 2013 07:37 Gfire wrote:
I took out those rocks.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Published version 1.1.

Hmm, I dunno. I'm having second thoughts. Maybe it should be the top/bottom rocks that got removed.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
December 18 2013 22:55 GMT
#27
On December 19 2013 07:46 NewSunshine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2013 07:37 Gfire wrote:
I took out those rocks.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Published version 1.1.

Hmm, I dunno. I'm having second thoughts. Maybe it should be the top/bottom rocks that got removed.

This. I can't see it any other way, man.
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
December 18 2013 23:24 GMT
#28
I literally (seriously) actually almost did the top/bottom. I only went with left/right cause that was your original suggestion.

OH WAIT - What If I used triggers to randomly select whether it is the left/right or top/bottom? So innovative.
all's fair in love and melodies
EatThePath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3943 Posts
December 18 2013 23:52 GMT
#29
Quantum rocks. Terrible Terrible confusion.
Comprehensive strategic intention: DNE
Jazzman88
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2228 Posts
December 19 2013 05:19 GMT
#30
On December 19 2013 08:24 Gfire wrote:
I literally (seriously) actually almost did the top/bottom. I only went with left/right cause that was your original suggestion.

OH WAIT - What If I used triggers to randomly select whether it is the left/right or top/bottom? So innovative.


Holy shit that would be awesome. You could change the map name and call it ESV Schrodinger.
skdeimos
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada155 Posts
December 19 2013 19:01 GMT
#31
I fucking love this map now. Horizontal spawns can be played as a rush map but can also lead to stable macro games, vertical spawns is a semi-island map, and cross is a standard macro map with extra vulnerabilities to the main (but also benefits if you defend it). I honestly just like it a lot.
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko344
ProTech100
SpeCial 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16440
firebathero 1928
Bisu 1055
Hyuk 714
Horang2 561
BeSt 278
Larva 209
Mini 198
Light 162
EffOrt 159
[ Show more ]
Soma 126
Leta 93
Barracks 92
Mong 76
ZerO 72
Rush 71
Killer 50
Pusan 49
Snow 48
Shinee 40
Sea.KH 36
Sharp 36
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Aegong 30
Mind 29
zelot 26
Yoon 26
Sexy 25
Bale 19
sorry 19
Sacsri 17
Noble 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 338
Fuzer 157
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss890
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1154
crisheroes1081
Other Games
gofns38725
singsing2021
olofmeister1368
B2W.Neo259
Livibee104
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream210
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH143
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 32m
OSC
10h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 32m
Online Event
23h 32m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.