• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10068 users

Mapper's Monthly Tournament - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Veloh15
Profile Joined January 2012
United States161 Posts
August 06 2012 18:14 GMT
#81
On August 06 2012 21:30 OxyGenesis wrote:
[image loading]

Got bored and made a logo

EDIT - straight version

[image loading]

Very cool I will use this next month! Is it possible that you can resize the the first banner to a width of 600 pixels, and a height of 100? That is the format for the logo on z33k
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
August 07 2012 04:38 GMT
#82
Hi. could you update the pic for virtual battle? Thanks!
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
Veloh15
Profile Joined January 2012
United States161 Posts
August 07 2012 14:40 GMT
#83
On August 07 2012 13:38 Semmo wrote:
Hi. could you update the pic for virtual battle? Thanks!

Yes! Updated as well as the new version of Bazaar!
MarcusRife
Profile Joined March 2011
343 Posts
August 13 2012 00:22 GMT
#84
Going live again tonight at 7:00 PM PDT. I will be using the graphics that Oxygenesis provided.
Veloh15
Profile Joined January 2012
United States161 Posts
August 13 2012 01:36 GMT
#85
Stream going live in about 15 minutes gogo
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
August 13 2012 02:00 GMT
#86
I'm excited to play today, but I doubt I'll get very far!
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
Veloh15
Profile Joined January 2012
United States161 Posts
August 13 2012 02:15 GMT
#87
http://www.twitch.tv/marrife Stream is live guys lets see some views gogo!
MarcusRife
Profile Joined March 2011
343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-13 05:22:15
August 13 2012 05:22 GMT
#88
http://www.twitch.tv/marrife/b/328435482

Here is the link to the vod for August 12th. I can upload the replays from the cast as well by request.
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
August 13 2012 08:07 GMT
#89
Wow! The production level is FREAKING good! Well done you guys.

I'm sad that he thought that he can warp there I guess I'd put more doodads do make sure it's clear. I mean the protoss was pretty bad (3:0) but it is still confusing I guess.
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
OxyGenesis
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom281 Posts
August 13 2012 11:50 GMT
#90
I shall watch this when I get home later. Cool to see my banner being used I can provide source files if needed, saves me doing any changes.
Maker of Maps inc. Vector, Uncanny Valley and Fissure | Co-Founder of SC2Melee.net
SigmaFiE
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States333 Posts
August 13 2012 18:55 GMT
#91
Watched the games last night and a little on my lunch break. Bazaar apparantly has a few bugs that need to be addressed ASAP.

1) Watchtower is not rendering correctly.

I think this is due to 1.5 tacking on a couple modifiers to the watch tower actor incorrectly when it should not have. I will be completely reverting the watchtower to b.net melee standard and re-working it from there.

2) Creep tumors (completed) can be seen without use of a detector.

I am not currently sure if this is the result of an incorrect upload to b.net (or rather a 1.5 patch issue) or if it is in the map file. I know I did not touch creep tumors during the creation of the map -- but hey, that doesn't mean jack squat necessarily. If anyone else has experienced this that would be great. In my testing o fthe map I never encountered this particular issue though.

3) Mineral lines need to be checked once again, I thought I noticed a mistake on one of them (at the least--however not gamebreaking from how the game played out). This may just be me imagining it though.
https://johnemerson.artstation.com/
Veloh15
Profile Joined January 2012
United States161 Posts
August 14 2012 00:45 GMT
#92
Vods on main page gogo!
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
August 14 2012 11:44 GMT
#93
[image loading]
Updated map to show unpathable terrain, hopefully now it's clear.
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
ScorpSCII
Profile Joined April 2012
Denmark499 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 18:14:23
August 14 2012 11:56 GMT
#94
Looks way more badass now. It has a bright and clear feeling. Definitely an improvement

edit: oh, I thought I commented on the semmo's map thread.
Mapmaker | Author of Atlas, Rao Mesa & Paralda
Veloh15
Profile Joined January 2012
United States161 Posts
August 14 2012 17:52 GMT
#95
On August 14 2012 20:44 Semmo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Updated map to show unpathable terrain, hopefully now it's clear.

Wow looks really cool updating now!
Vralaren
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden130 Posts
August 14 2012 20:42 GMT
#96
This tournament is awful. I played it once and met one of the most bm players i've faced... I told the admin that he kept on during the whole game and that i only played it for fun and too troll (i were master, he were silver-low gold....) I lost the game and he kept BM'ing afterwards aswell. I said that i could provide screen shoots and or replay but the admin weren't interested at all in helping me... He just said that i had to live with it. And the maps are usually bad imo...
Its like stealing candy from.... Someone u steal candy from! -LiquidSheth♥
Veloh15
Profile Joined January 2012
United States161 Posts
August 14 2012 20:55 GMT
#97
On August 15 2012 05:42 Vralaren wrote:
This tournament is awful. I played it once and met one of the most bm players i've faced... I told the admin that he kept on during the whole game and that i only played it for fun and too troll (i were master, he were silver-low gold....) I lost the game and he kept BM'ing afterwards aswell. I said that i could provide screen shoots and or replay but the admin weren't interested at all in helping me... He just said that i had to live with it. And the maps are usually bad imo...



I remember you, but you have to understand that I did deal with the situation. You lost the game, and I gave your opponent a warning. If his next opponent had complained I would have banned him right then and there. No one did. The fact of the matter is he won the game I cannot discredit a win due to one instance of bad manner. I really hope you understand!
SeinGalton
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
South Africa387 Posts
August 14 2012 21:02 GMT
#98
On August 15 2012 05:42 Vralaren wrote:
This tournament is awful. I played it once and met one of the most bm players i've faced... I told the admin that he kept on during the whole game and that i only played it for fun and too troll (i were master, he were silver-low gold....) I lost the game and he kept BM'ing afterwards aswell. I said that i could provide screen shoots and or replay but the admin weren't interested at all in helping me... He just said that i had to live with it. And the maps are usually bad imo...


So the tournament sucks because you lost a match to a player in a way lower league and decided you'd try and get him disqualified on grounds of being bad mannered? And failed? Or is it because you signed up and then realized you didn't like the map pool of a tournament created specifically to give exposure some of the more low-profile to community maps?
They're coming to get you, Barbara.
iamcaustic
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1509 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 21:33:40
August 14 2012 21:33 GMT
#99
On August 15 2012 05:42 Vralaren wrote:
This tournament is awful. I played it once and met one of the most bm players i've faced... I told the admin that he kept on during the whole game and that i only played it for fun and too troll (i were master, he were silver-low gold....) I lost the game and he kept BM'ing afterwards aswell. I said that i could provide screen shoots and or replay but the admin weren't interested at all in helping me... He just said that i had to live with it. And the maps are usually bad imo...

One of the biggest points of the tournament is to give less prestigious map-makers play data on their maps, so they can improve them. Why would you expect the map pool to be something like GSL quality? Sounds to me like you signed up without reading what it was actually about. It's called Mapper's Monthly for a reason. o_O As for BM, Veloh already addressed that.
Twitter: @iamcaustic
Meltage
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany613 Posts
August 24 2012 08:12 GMT
#100
For next month, I'd like to suggest Breaking Point and Aradia and Uncanny Valley
http://mentalbalans.se/aggedesign
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
RuFF_SC2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1254
Artosis 609
Rain 409
Dewaltoss 55
NaDa 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift3797
Counter-Strike
taco 506
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox587
Other Games
summit1g8096
C9.Mang0296
WinterStarcraft285
Maynarde137
ViBE119
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.