• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7612 users

[A] HotS Custom - Page 79

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 85 Next
Fearlezz
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia176 Posts
August 23 2012 21:53 GMT
#1561
Or better yet, same thing on twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/sc2tv_ru/b/329661716
WhiteKnight
Profile Joined December 2009
New Zealand134 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-24 00:29:51
August 24 2012 00:28 GMT
#1562
Hmm All I see is Ohana Hots map. Where are the others? (NA/SEA) Only on EU
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
August 24 2012 00:57 GMT
#1563
Replays from latest HotS Custom tournament. Some matches were epic and action intensive!

http://tv.sc2tv.ru/sc2_HOTS/HOTS_Tournament_1.rar
Escuche
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
60 Posts
August 24 2012 03:51 GMT
#1564
Has anyone tried the TvT reaper hellion opening in this mod? It seems pretty damn strong to me.
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
August 24 2012 08:27 GMT
#1565
On August 24 2012 09:28 WhiteKnight wrote:
Hmm All I see is Ohana Hots map. Where are the others? (NA/SEA) Only on EU


I still have a few changes to make before I upload them, I uploaded to EU as an emergency for their tournament, as I will have to re-upload soon because of these changes.
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
August 24 2012 10:13 GMT
#1566
Can you replace or make a new one map with 4 player spawn for a 2v2 battles.
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
August 24 2012 10:19 GMT
#1567
On August 24 2012 19:13 Existor wrote:
Can you replace or make a new one map with 4 player spawn for a 2v2 battles.


Yes I will be doing this later today.
moskonia
Profile Joined January 2011
Israel1448 Posts
August 24 2012 10:49 GMT
#1568
I have just seen a game between roxkisFRAER and AcerBly where FRAER went hallu, in the hallu card there was no oracle, I am sure since it is such a rare abillity u ignored it, but cam u add it anyways (the hallu oracle) since i see no reason for them to make it so u cant hallu it.
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-24 11:36:19
August 24 2012 11:36 GMT
#1569
On August 24 2012 19:49 moskonia wrote:
I have just seen a game between roxkisFRAER and AcerBly where FRAER went hallu, in the hallu card there was no oracle, I am sure since it is such a rare abillity u ignored it, but cam u add it anyways (the hallu oracle) since i see no reason for them to make it so u cant hallu it.


Oh wow nice find, I have to admit I never thought about hallucination until now, I'll add it to the next patch . Thanks!
wrj
Profile Joined August 2012
219 Posts
August 24 2012 12:24 GMT
#1570
its so happy to see more people play this map and its getting better and better xenox i think you should add as much maps as you can. you see the more maps there are the more popolar this map gets. well done!
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
August 24 2012 13:16 GMT
#1571
Just finished the second part of the tournament, and games in the second part were pretty damn entertaining.
Nice to see new strategies developed already, really liked it.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
CikaZombi
Profile Joined August 2011
Serbia630 Posts
August 24 2012 17:13 GMT
#1572
This map is extremely well done, AND loads of fun AND updated constantly. Amazing work <3
You can no more evade my wrath, than you could your own shadow.
MyFirstProbe
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands294 Posts
August 24 2012 18:24 GMT
#1573
Great map, but the energize spell doesn't work for me
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
August 24 2012 19:33 GMT
#1574
On August 25 2012 03:24 MyFirstProbe wrote:
Great map, but the energize spell doesn't work for me

It works probably for units nearby. I think XenoX should add radius display how far from Nexus Energize can be used
JohnnyZerg
Profile Joined July 2012
Italy378 Posts
August 24 2012 20:01 GMT
#1575
xenox, I use key to the grid, and when I use the larvae Zerg I find it difficult because the old units have been moved. I saw in the battle report that these units have been moved, but really creates discomfort for those who use the buttons to the grid. I kindly ask if the old units will resume their original place.
I apologize for my bad english, thx.
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-24 20:14:20
August 24 2012 20:13 GMT
#1576
On August 25 2012 05:01 JohnnyZerg wrote:
xenox, I use key to the grid, and when I use the larvae Zerg I find it difficult because the old units have been moved. I saw in the battle report that these units have been moved, but really creates discomfort for those who use the buttons to the grid. I kindly ask if the old units will resume their original place.
I apologize for my bad english, thx.

Agree but we must adapt to a new layout, because it will be in hots
JohnnyZerg
Profile Joined July 2012
Italy378 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-25 15:28:38
August 25 2012 15:19 GMT
#1577
This is the optimum position of the units, also visibly:
[image loading]
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
August 25 2012 15:34 GMT
#1578
On August 26 2012 00:19 JohnnyZerg wrote:
This is the optimum position of the units, also visibly:
[image loading]

Man, look at Battle Reports. There will be current icons placement.

Line 1 - Hatchery
Line 2 - Lair units
Line 3 - Hive units

You must adapt to it, or in HotS you will have huge discomfort
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-25 16:42:12
August 25 2012 16:40 GMT
#1579
Hey guys, new patch 1.12 is up, very little changed apart from sentry's now being able to hallucinate oracles, which should be kind of cool. Bigger news is that I now have 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and FFA map rotations going on all servers, as well as all the individual 1v1 maps shown in the recent Russian HOTS Custom Tournament. For a full list of all the current map rotation maps, including all the individual 1v1 maps, see the updated first page which I will update regularly as the maps rotate. I don't plan on changing the team map rotations too often, maybe once every week or a bit less than, but the maps that I've chosen are from what I've gathered and partly in my opinion among the best team maps at the moment (admittedly this is not saying a whole lot given the standard of team maps, but I digress). The new map for 1v1 Map Rotation is Daybreak.

Also, I noticed that the maps I uploaded on EU were gaining more popularity than the map rotation maps. While this is okay how it is now, if the 1v1 map rotation falls too far down that people cannot play 1v1 on a variety of constantly changing maps, and are instead forced to play on whatever map the masses choose (such as was the case with Metalopolis in HOTS Custom) then I'll have to pull the other maps to bring the map rotation map back up. As I don't think most people want to be stuck playing the same map for months to come because they can't find players with any of the other maps. Anyway, patch notes are below and if you find any problems with any of the new maps, or dislike my choices for whatever reason, please let me know and I'll see what I can do . Thanks again.

Patch Notes 1.12
- Sentry's can now hallucinate Oracles
- Upgrade icons fixed for the production tab
- Locust sounds and death animation updated
- Behaviour buff icons updated to latest icons
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-25 16:44:46
August 25 2012 16:44 GMT
#1580
Can you slower walk animation (not the unit speed) of Widow Mines and Locusts? Currently their walk animation is 2-3 times faster than their real speed.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 217
ProTech135
Nina 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21346
Dewaltoss 147
Bale 56
ZergMaN 26
Noble 11
Icarus 6
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Other Games
summit1g11924
Sick185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick969
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2153
League of Legends
• Lourlo1203
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 44m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 44m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 44m
Replay Cast
17h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.