• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8216 users

[MOD] Day9's Team Monobattles Mod - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
July 17 2011 20:06 GMT
#121
This is a great mod! I have used it so many times and all my friends love it
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 17 2011 22:00 GMT
#122
Had a really hilarious game

queen, infestor, broodlords

against

mothership, void rays, banshees

Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12010 Posts
July 19 2011 22:14 GMT
#123
Very fun mod.

But i noticed a bug. Don't know if someone already wrote this, but when an infestor mindcontrolls a worker, it can build every unit in the game that way. Don't know if this is intended, but it really shouldn't work.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
July 19 2011 23:28 GMT
#124
That's not a bug.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12010 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 23:30:54
July 19 2011 23:30 GMT
#125
I think they should be able to build what the other person can build, but not every unit. Like, for example, we had voidrays in a game where noone chose voidrays, and i don't think it should work that way.

Though i have no idea whether that would be hard to programm, since i basically have no idea how the editor works.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 20 2011 02:46 GMT
#126
I played with 2 other people in a party and one guy ended up on the other team. After all of the units were picked, it showed 5 units on our team (the team+the guy in our party on the other team) and 3 on theirs.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
July 20 2011 03:31 GMT
#127
I think there should be some anti-douche protection

I played a game where it was Ultra/Ultra/Banshee/Immortal for us, and they had no rush units and I was immortal and I ended up ending the game with getting money dumped for fast immortals, and their Terran just lifted up buildings in all corners and went afk, I think there should be some type of system to detect if their being a douche, or some vote-kick option.. Dunno it was pretty sad that some people are ass holes over a game that didn't have any impact on their sc2 life.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
SpiffD
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1264 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-20 10:14:37
July 20 2011 10:14 GMT
#128
Just tried two games in a row. The first my three teammates were dropped and two players on the opposite team were dropped. The next game I was dropped.

Is this a patch issue? I only played one game pre-1.3.4 and I had no problems.
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
SpiffD
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1264 Posts
July 20 2011 10:38 GMT
#129
Okay just played a game with no problems.

However, I got void prism while picking random. Really? Void prism?
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
July 20 2011 10:54 GMT
#130
On July 20 2011 19:38 SpiffD wrote:
Okay just played a game with no problems.

However, I got void prism while picking random. Really? Void prism?


You probably mean Warp Prism. Basically if you get warp prisms, you fly a probe around and build cannons everywhere on the map and/or go for 200 probes and dump your money to the teammates.
The worst is getting medivacs in a no-bio team.
Klishu
Profile Joined May 2010
Malta83 Posts
July 20 2011 16:14 GMT
#131
On July 20 2011 11:46 TehTemplar wrote:
I played with 2 other people in a party and one guy ended up on the other team. After all of the units were picked, it showed 5 units on our team (the team+the guy in our party on the other team) and 3 on theirs.


This was a bug in the older version of the Mod that is currently on the NA Battle.net. Unfortunately, even though it was fixed over on the EU side, I can't upload it on NA.
Juddas
Profile Joined January 2011
768 Posts
July 20 2011 20:28 GMT
#132
On July 20 2011 19:54 Morfildur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 19:38 SpiffD wrote:
Okay just played a game with no problems.

However, I got void prism while picking random. Really? Void prism?


You probably mean Warp Prism. Basically if you get warp prisms, you fly a probe around and build cannons everywhere on the map and/or go for 200 probes and dump your money to the teammates.
The worst is getting medivacs in a no-bio team.



good thing there are very few NO bio teams
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
July 20 2011 20:35 GMT
#133
On July 21 2011 05:28 Juddas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 19:54 Morfildur wrote:
On July 20 2011 19:38 SpiffD wrote:
Okay just played a game with no problems.

However, I got void prism while picking random. Really? Void prism?


You probably mean Warp Prism. Basically if you get warp prisms, you fly a probe around and build cannons everywhere on the map and/or go for 200 probes and dump your money to the teammates.
The worst is getting medivacs in a no-bio team.



good thing there are very few NO bio teams


Well, i had once medivacs while my allies were Stalker, Thor, Tank... That really sucked :p
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 20 2011 20:56 GMT
#134
On July 20 2011 12:31 MonkSEA wrote:
I think there should be some anti-douche protection

I played a game where it was Ultra/Ultra/Banshee/Immortal for us, and they had no rush units and I was immortal and I ended up ending the game with getting money dumped for fast immortals, and their Terran just lifted up buildings in all corners and went afk, I think there should be some type of system to detect if their being a douche, or some vote-kick option.. Dunno it was pretty sad that some people are ass holes over a game that didn't have any impact on their sc2 life.


You could always just leave the game... it's not like you lost some virtual points or anything even. Consider it a win and join another game
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
July 20 2011 21:02 GMT
#135
On July 21 2011 05:35 Morfildur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 05:28 Juddas wrote:
On July 20 2011 19:54 Morfildur wrote:
On July 20 2011 19:38 SpiffD wrote:
Okay just played a game with no problems.

However, I got void prism while picking random. Really? Void prism?


You probably mean Warp Prism. Basically if you get warp prisms, you fly a probe around and build cannons everywhere on the map and/or go for 200 probes and dump your money to the teammates.
The worst is getting medivacs in a no-bio team.



good thing there are very few NO bio teams


Well, i had once medivacs while my allies were Stalker, Thor, Tank... That really sucked :p


I had medivacs, and my team mate had corruptors, so we just flew around against marine, thor, baneling, stalker.. atleast we killed some overlords :/
And medivacs are good at healing corruptors.
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
July 27 2011 15:03 GMT
#136
On July 21 2011 05:56 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 12:31 MonkSEA wrote:
I think there should be some anti-douche protection

I played a game where it was Ultra/Ultra/Banshee/Immortal for us, and they had no rush units and I was immortal and I ended up ending the game with getting money dumped for fast immortals, and their Terran just lifted up buildings in all corners and went afk, I think there should be some type of system to detect if their being a douche, or some vote-kick option.. Dunno it was pretty sad that some people are ass holes over a game that didn't have any impact on their sc2 life.


You could always just leave the game... it's not like you lost some virtual points or anything even. Consider it a win and join another game

This is exactly what I started doing, no sense wasting time when someone is being a [insert colorful pejorative here]. It would be nice if there was a fix though, if there isn't already.
Administrator
wristuzi
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1168 Posts
July 27 2011 18:27 GMT
#137
Is anyone else having problems with playing on this mod on the EU server?

The first issue is that it seems to drop players while they are loading really frequently - like 2/3 of the time. This can mean it's a pain to find a game.

The second issue is that it seems a bit random as to when every player is forced to random, and when every player is allowed to choose (but can choose random). It's just weird that sometimes the game loads and everyone is randomed and sometimes the game loads and you can choose.

Those are the only problems I've been having. Thanks for the mod though ^^
MarineKingPrime ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Naniwa ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Morrow
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
July 27 2011 18:29 GMT
#138
On July 21 2011 05:56 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 12:31 MonkSEA wrote:
I think there should be some anti-douche protection

I played a game where it was Ultra/Ultra/Banshee/Immortal for us, and they had no rush units and I was immortal and I ended up ending the game with getting money dumped for fast immortals, and their Terran just lifted up buildings in all corners and went afk, I think there should be some type of system to detect if their being a douche, or some vote-kick option.. Dunno it was pretty sad that some people are ass holes over a game that didn't have any impact on their sc2 life.


You could always just leave the game... it's not like you lost some virtual points or anything even. Consider it a win and join another game

People like the satisfaction of achievement. Thats why (imo) majority of people find a game fun
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
July 27 2011 18:34 GMT
#139
On July 28 2011 03:29 SEA_GenesiS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2011 05:56 mordek wrote:
On July 20 2011 12:31 MonkSEA wrote:
I think there should be some anti-douche protection

I played a game where it was Ultra/Ultra/Banshee/Immortal for us, and they had no rush units and I was immortal and I ended up ending the game with getting money dumped for fast immortals, and their Terran just lifted up buildings in all corners and went afk, I think there should be some type of system to detect if their being a douche, or some vote-kick option.. Dunno it was pretty sad that some people are ass holes over a game that didn't have any impact on their sc2 life.


You could always just leave the game... it's not like you lost some virtual points or anything even. Consider it a win and join another game

People like the satisfaction of achievement. Thats why (imo) majority of people find a game fun

I agree but when you have nothing that hits air and they float their buildings, consider it a win. You really want the Victory! box to pop up?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
July 27 2011 19:57 GMT
#140
On July 28 2011 03:34 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 03:29 SEA_GenesiS wrote:
On July 21 2011 05:56 mordek wrote:
On July 20 2011 12:31 MonkSEA wrote:
I think there should be some anti-douche protection

I played a game where it was Ultra/Ultra/Banshee/Immortal for us, and they had no rush units and I was immortal and I ended up ending the game with getting money dumped for fast immortals, and their Terran just lifted up buildings in all corners and went afk, I think there should be some type of system to detect if their being a douche, or some vote-kick option.. Dunno it was pretty sad that some people are ass holes over a game that didn't have any impact on their sc2 life.


You could always just leave the game... it's not like you lost some virtual points or anything even. Consider it a win and join another game

People like the satisfaction of achievement. Thats why (imo) majority of people find a game fun

I agree but when you have nothing that hits air and they float their buildings, consider it a win. You really want the Victory! box to pop up?

Hahahaha, personally I dont but I guess some people do
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC520
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 520
ZombieGrub137
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21390
Soulkey 271
White-Ra 194
Mini 165
Trap 28
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 14
League of Legends
Doublelift2483
Counter-Strike
fl0m1126
shoxiejesuss528
C9.Mang0145
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3722
Khaldor2443
Liquid`Hasu1582
Trikslyr40
Other Games
summit1g2834
ArmadaUGS2401
B2W.Neo471
shahzam454
Pyrionflax186
Mew2King57
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• musti20045 0
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 54
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV410
League of Legends
• TFBlade959
• Noizen119
Other Games
• Scarra1200
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 6m
OSC
16h 6m
Stellar Fest
16h 6m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.