• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

[MOD] Day9's Team Monobattles Mod - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
Klishu
Profile Joined May 2010
Malta83 Posts
July 27 2011 22:11 GMT
#141
On July 28 2011 03:27 wristuzi wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with playing on this mod on the EU server?

The first issue is that it seems to drop players while they are loading really frequently - like 2/3 of the time. This can mean it's a pain to find a game.

The second issue is that it seems a bit random as to when every player is forced to random, and when every player is allowed to choose (but can choose random). It's just weird that sometimes the game loads and everyone is randomed and sometimes the game loads and you can choose.

Those are the only problems I've been having. Thanks for the mod though ^^


Regarding the first issue: There is nothing I can do about this. It's a known problem that occurs with all custom maps but is obviously more apparent in more frequently played maps. As I said, this is a Battle.net issue that map authors have no control of.

About the second issue: That is a hidden feature of the mod which I introduced a few weeks ago. The host can force everyone to select a random unit. To do this yourself, click on the "Create Custom Game" button to bring up the list of custom games. Now search for "Team Monobattles" and pick the map you want to host it on. On the right hand side of the screen, you can select the Unit Selection mode (eg. "Random" to force everyone to pick a random unit). When you're ready, click on "Open to Public." While locked, the game's settings are locked and cannot be changed.

What you encountered is a game with a host who has done the process above.
Luzon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 20:41:28
July 28 2011 20:38 GMT
#142
Suggestion: Make maps more easily accessible

I really enjoy the Monobattle Mod, but I'm sure I'm not the only one getting sick of the Megaton map. I know there are other maps mods out there but they aren't popular so they don't get played at all. Is it possible to implement a map-voting feature in the beginning like in Zealot Frenzy/Hero Battle.

I'm positive that will make the games more interesting.

Edit: Also if there is no intention in removing useless units like the warp prism or medivac, make them usable for the other players. Aka blue can load red's marines in his medivacs or red can warp into blue's warpprism field.
dudecrush
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada418 Posts
July 28 2011 20:47 GMT
#143
Medivacs can heal allied units and warp prisms are the ultimate tool for cannon rushing...
Zeon0
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria2995 Posts
July 28 2011 20:47 GMT
#144
on EU everybody plays Extinction, that sucks even more^^
Hater of MKP since GSL Open Season 2 | Fanboy of: NesTea Stephano IdrA DIMAGA MorroW ret DongRaeGu Snute SaSe Mvp ThorZaIN DeMusliM
GentleDrill
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom672 Posts
July 28 2011 21:32 GMT
#145
Haha Zeon0, that's so true. We need to get games going on the other monobattle maps somehow.
Sententia
Profile Joined July 2011
United States90 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 01:33:42
July 29 2011 01:33 GMT
#146
On July 29 2011 05:47 dudecrush wrote:
Medivacs can heal allied units and warp prisms are the ultimate tool for cannon rushing...

it's not a rush if you wait to get warp prisms first :p

and yeah, medivac ultra is baller
Let us leave this place where the smoke blows black and the dark street winds and bends. Past the pits where the asphalt flowers grow, we shall walk with a walk that is measured and slow, and watch where the chalk-white arrows go,
dignity
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada908 Posts
July 29 2011 02:34 GMT
#147
Haven't you heard of the late cannon rush?
Luzon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5 Posts
July 29 2011 04:07 GMT
#148
Either way, I'd rather the map makers heavily prioritize the map-voting/choosing feature so that there's more variety and less Megaton/Extinction :D
Klishu
Profile Joined May 2010
Malta83 Posts
July 29 2011 16:12 GMT
#149
On July 29 2011 05:38 Luzon wrote:
I really enjoy the Monobattle Mod, but I'm sure I'm not the only one getting sick of the Megaton map. I know there are other maps mods out there but they aren't popular so they don't get played at all. Is it possible to implement a map-voting feature in the beginning like in Zealot Frenzy/Hero Battle.


I'm not sure I understand your suggestion. Since maps like Extinction are already quite large, it's difficult to have more than one "map" in the same map for the players to vote on.

This is how it will probably work, anyway:
People will eventually tire out of the Megaton and Extinction maps.
They'll search for another Team Monobattles map.
It'll get popular.
Etc.
Luzon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5 Posts
July 30 2011 06:30 GMT
#150
I think that taking the initiative is much better than letting certain maps phase in and out of popularity. For a great example, look up the game "Hero Attack". Basically before the game starts (during the time everyone is choosing their units) there is another voting block that has an option of 4 different maps to play on. Whichever gets the most votes is the map that is played.

Those maps seem pretty large but they are still viable options. I don't know a lick about making maps but it would be cool to have that feature.
-Switch-
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada506 Posts
July 30 2011 09:38 GMT
#151
Gave the game a try. It was pretty fun. =]=] thanks
Paladia
Profile Joined August 2003
802 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-03 23:10:44
August 03 2011 23:08 GMT
#152
On July 28 2011 07:11 Klishu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 03:27 wristuzi wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with playing on this mod on the EU server?

The first issue is that it seems to drop players while they are loading really frequently - like 2/3 of the time. This can mean it's a pain to find a game.

The second issue is that it seems a bit random as to when every player is forced to random, and when every player is allowed to choose (but can choose random). It's just weird that sometimes the game loads and everyone is randomed and sometimes the game loads and you can choose.

Those are the only problems I've been having. Thanks for the mod though ^^


Regarding the first issue: There is nothing I can do about this. It's a known problem that occurs with all custom maps but is obviously more apparent in more frequently played maps. As I said, this is a Battle.net issue that map authors have no control of.

There is definitely something wrong with the map though. It is pretty much unplayable due to like 70% of the time, lots of players will drop during loading (some kind of split possibly). I've never ever had this happen with any other map (and I do play maps that are several times more popular). However, it happens pretty much always with your map, which lots of people have noticed. This is also on the EU server.

It is a shame really since it is a good map but in its current state it is pretty much unplayable.

Also, when picking random you shouldn't be able to get the medivac (or warp prism, if you can get that). Getting a medivac is pretty much useless, especially since sometimes you don't even have anything that you can heal.
I can no longer rest under the tree of wisdom, since you have axed down the roots feeding it.
Eiviyn
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom169 Posts
August 03 2011 23:21 GMT
#153
This map taught me that medivacs can heal mutalisks.
Gnial
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada907 Posts
August 04 2011 19:09 GMT
#154
This game is so damn fun!

Can we get rid of warp prisms as a unit though? They are essentially the same as nydus networks or overlord drops, and unlike medivacs they can't actually participate in the battle.

Its really lame to have a teammate floating around making cannons everywhere while the other team just masses a deathball and rolls everything.
1, eh? 2, eh? 3, eh?
Klishu
Profile Joined May 2010
Malta83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 07:38:47
August 06 2011 07:28 GMT
#155
A message to Monobattlers out there

The Day9's Monobattles Mod has reached version 1.26 now! I started the Mod from a request I've read on the Battle.net forums. Admittedly, I never expected any of the Team Monobattles mods to be some of the most played maps and I'm grateful that a good number of people have embraced the Monobattles format; I'm sure Day9 would be proud.

Albeit small, the tiny change I've made in 1.26 will change the way we play Monobattles for ever! Despite this, I'll always be on the lookout for feedback and suggestions so feel free to add yours below.

What makes Monobattles Awesome!

Anyway, let me begin by describing the aim of Monobattles: Monobattles are a idea made popular by Day9. Day9 issued a simple constraint, that is, for each player to select a single unit and build only that unit for the rest of the game. The magic of Monobattles is that the Melee format is left unchanged (collect resources, build units, kill structures) except for this tiny rule. By only changing this one rule, Monobattles give a fun, almost addictive twist, to the standard team melee games. This also means that Monobattles are easy to pick-up and intuitive for new players.

I've tried hard to keep the game true to its melee origins while enforcing THE single constraint of selecting only one unit. Unfortunately, as every Monobattler knows, I had to introduce some sort of limit to the Queen and up till now that's the only "extra" rule that existed. The reason for sticking so close to the rules is that, by doing so, I increase the competitive potential of Team Monobattles by tenfold.

I read a lot of comments on Monobattles and one popular comment is "Monobattles are for fun only!" I understand this and agree up to a certain point. But if you delve deeper into Monobattles you will notice that there is great potential for competitive teams to form around playing Monobattles. Many say that "picking random is the only way to play Monobattles" but I can say for certain that it is not true.

The most fun you can have in a Monobattle is when you have two teams of relatively skilled players who think out their strategy in terms of four definite units. These games turn out to be the most awesome games ever as one would see creativity, skill and teamwork like nothing you can see in a standard melee game. I still have yet to see any sort of competitive Monobattles action and I hope that the following change will entice people to hone their skills in Team Monobattles even further.

Go ahead, look at the minimap!

If I ask people to change any one thing from the mod, I'm sure many will just remove Warp Prisms outright. I'm not going to be that drastic so here goes. I hereby present the following two new rules to Team Monobattles:

* Warp Prisms can load allied Protoss units.
* Medivacs can load allied Terran units.

This should increase the possibilities available for Warp Prism/Medivac teams by a lot. I could give the same ability to Zerg Overlords with Ventral Sacs but I decided against that as all Zergs can build Ventral Sacs anyway and they also have extra mobility abilities in the form of the Nydus Network.

Closing comments

I'll closely monitor how Team Monobattles develop with these new rules and hope you enjoy your new found drop-attack tricks. I encourage you to try out the other Monobattles maps available on Battle.net (namely Extinction, Megaton and Arakan Citadel among others).

Also remember that the mod is freely available for any mapmaker so feel free to download it from Battle.net, take a look at it, change it or add it to your own map as a dependency.

Good luck and enjoy!

P.S.: For American players, please be patient. The Megaton map is the old version of the mod and I will be uploading the latest one soon.
Paladia
Profile Joined August 2003
802 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-06 10:18:36
August 06 2011 10:01 GMT
#156
On August 06 2011 16:28 Klishu wrote:

If I ask people to change any one thing from the mod, I'm sure many will just remove Warp Prisms outright. I'm not going to be that drastic so here goes. I hereby present the following two new rules to Team Monobattles:

* Warp Prisms can load allied Protoss units.
* Medivacs can load allied Terran units.

This should increase the possibilities available for Warp Prism/Medivac teams by a lot. I could give the same ability to Zerg Overlords with Ventral Sacs but I decided against that as all Zergs can build Ventral Sacs anyway and they also have extra mobility abilities in the form of the Nydus Network.

The issue isn't that you can pick warp prism or medivac. The issue is that you can random it.

Lets say you random medivac and your team mates get colossus and immortal. At that point, the medivac player will drop from the game. As such, I doubt you could come up with any reason why he should stay and "enjoy" the game.

Same thing with warp prism (except it is even more useless as it can't even heal). Having it as a randomly selected unit just means that very often the player who gets it will just leave the game and the entire game is pretty much GGed as no one wants to play with less players on their team.

Also, I've played 4 games in a row now where more than half the players split/disconnected during loading each time. This on extinction EU. As such, this map has to be considered unplayable.
I can no longer rest under the tree of wisdom, since you have axed down the roots feeding it.
wristuzi
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1168 Posts
August 06 2011 10:41 GMT
#157
On July 28 2011 07:11 Klishu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 03:27 wristuzi wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with playing on this mod on the EU server?

The first issue is that it seems to drop players while they are loading really frequently - like 2/3 of the time. This can mean it's a pain to find a game.

The second issue is that it seems a bit random as to when every player is forced to random, and when every player is allowed to choose (but can choose random). It's just weird that sometimes the game loads and everyone is randomed and sometimes the game loads and you can choose.

Those are the only problems I've been having. Thanks for the mod though ^^


Regarding the first issue: There is nothing I can do about this. It's a known problem that occurs with all custom maps but is obviously more apparent in more frequently played maps. As I said, this is a Battle.net issue that map authors have no control of.

About the second issue: That is a hidden feature of the mod which I introduced a few weeks ago. The host can force everyone to select a random unit. To do this yourself, click on the "Create Custom Game" button to bring up the list of custom games. Now search for "Team Monobattles" and pick the map you want to host it on. On the right hand side of the screen, you can select the Unit Selection mode (eg. "Random" to force everyone to pick a random unit). When you're ready, click on "Open to Public." While locked, the game's settings are locked and cannot be changed.

What you encountered is a game with a host who has done the process above.


Thanks for the answer, I had a feeling it was a problem on Blizzard's end, but just felt it was worth mentioning since it doesn't seem to happen on other custom maps.

And thanks for the explanation of the all random I do think a voting/choice system at the beginning of the map (for both unit selection and map selection) would be useful, as it's a little confusing not knowing what kind of game you're going into. I understand that there would be a problem with the map sizes though, so it's no big deal.

The warp prism/medivac change seems good.
MarineKingPrime ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Naniwa ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Morrow
Zruku
Profile Joined February 2011
United States35 Posts
August 07 2011 05:54 GMT
#158
On August 06 2011 16:28 Klishu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
A message to Monobattlers out there

The Day9's Monobattles Mod has reached version 1.26 now! I started the Mod from a request I've read on the Battle.net forums. Admittedly, I never expected any of the Team Monobattles mods to be some of the most played maps and I'm grateful that a good number of people have embraced the Monobattles format; I'm sure Day9 would be proud.

Albeit small, the tiny change I've made in 1.26 will change the way we play Monobattles for ever! Despite this, I'll always be on the lookout for feedback and suggestions so feel free to add yours below.

What makes Monobattles Awesome!

Anyway, let me begin by describing the aim of Monobattles: Monobattles are a idea made popular by Day9. Day9 issued a simple constraint, that is, for each player to select a single unit and build only that unit for the rest of the game. The magic of Monobattles is that the Melee format is left unchanged (collect resources, build units, kill structures) except for this tiny rule. By only changing this one rule, Monobattles give a fun, almost addictive twist, to the standard team melee games. This also means that Monobattles are easy to pick-up and intuitive for new players.

I've tried hard to keep the game true to its melee origins while enforcing THE single constraint of selecting only one unit. Unfortunately, as every Monobattler knows, I had to introduce some sort of limit to the Queen and up till now that's the only "extra" rule that existed. The reason for sticking so close to the rules is that, by doing so, I increase the competitive potential of Team Monobattles by tenfold.

I read a lot of comments on Monobattles and one popular comment is "Monobattles are for fun only!" I understand this and agree up to a certain point. But if you delve deeper into Monobattles you will notice that there is great potential for competitive teams to form around playing Monobattles. Many say that "picking random is the only way to play Monobattles" but I can say for certain that it is not true.

The most fun you can have in a Monobattle is when you have two teams of relatively skilled players who think out their strategy in terms of four definite units. These games turn out to be the most awesome games ever as one would see creativity, skill and teamwork like nothing you can see in a standard melee game. I still have yet to see any sort of competitive Monobattles action and I hope that the following change will entice people to hone their skills in Team Monobattles even further.

Go ahead, look at the minimap!

If I ask people to change any one thing from the mod, I'm sure many will just remove Warp Prisms outright. I'm not going to be that drastic so here goes. I hereby present the following two new rules to Team Monobattles:

* Warp Prisms can load allied Protoss units.
* Medivacs can load allied Terran units.

This should increase the possibilities available for Warp Prism/Medivac teams by a lot. I could give the same ability to Zerg Overlords with Ventral Sacs but I decided against that as all Zergs can build Ventral Sacs anyway and they also have extra mobility abilities in the form of the Nydus Network.

Closing comments

I'll closely monitor how Team Monobattles develop with these new rules and hope you enjoy your new found drop-attack tricks. I encourage you to try out the other Monobattles maps available on Battle.net (namely Extinction, Megaton and Arakan Citadel among others).

Also remember that the mod is freely available for any mapmaker so feel free to download it from Battle.net, take a look at it, change it or add it to your own map as a dependency.

Good luck and enjoy!

P.S.: For American players, please be patient. The Megaton map is the old version of the mod and I will be uploading the latest one soon.

Are we ever going to see units such as lurkers, vultures, or goliaths added to the unit selection in the near future?
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
August 07 2011 11:01 GMT
#159
this is such a good idea, thanks for the map!!
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 15:22:48
August 07 2011 15:22 GMT
#160
On August 07 2011 14:54 Zruku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2011 16:28 Klishu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
A message to Monobattlers out there

The Day9's Monobattles Mod has reached version 1.26 now! I started the Mod from a request I've read on the Battle.net forums. Admittedly, I never expected any of the Team Monobattles mods to be some of the most played maps and I'm grateful that a good number of people have embraced the Monobattles format; I'm sure Day9 would be proud.

Albeit small, the tiny change I've made in 1.26 will change the way we play Monobattles for ever! Despite this, I'll always be on the lookout for feedback and suggestions so feel free to add yours below.

What makes Monobattles Awesome!

Anyway, let me begin by describing the aim of Monobattles: Monobattles are a idea made popular by Day9. Day9 issued a simple constraint, that is, for each player to select a single unit and build only that unit for the rest of the game. The magic of Monobattles is that the Melee format is left unchanged (collect resources, build units, kill structures) except for this tiny rule. By only changing this one rule, Monobattles give a fun, almost addictive twist, to the standard team melee games. This also means that Monobattles are easy to pick-up and intuitive for new players.

I've tried hard to keep the game true to its melee origins while enforcing THE single constraint of selecting only one unit. Unfortunately, as every Monobattler knows, I had to introduce some sort of limit to the Queen and up till now that's the only "extra" rule that existed. The reason for sticking so close to the rules is that, by doing so, I increase the competitive potential of Team Monobattles by tenfold.

I read a lot of comments on Monobattles and one popular comment is "Monobattles are for fun only!" I understand this and agree up to a certain point. But if you delve deeper into Monobattles you will notice that there is great potential for competitive teams to form around playing Monobattles. Many say that "picking random is the only way to play Monobattles" but I can say for certain that it is not true.

The most fun you can have in a Monobattle is when you have two teams of relatively skilled players who think out their strategy in terms of four definite units. These games turn out to be the most awesome games ever as one would see creativity, skill and teamwork like nothing you can see in a standard melee game. I still have yet to see any sort of competitive Monobattles action and I hope that the following change will entice people to hone their skills in Team Monobattles even further.

Go ahead, look at the minimap!

If I ask people to change any one thing from the mod, I'm sure many will just remove Warp Prisms outright. I'm not going to be that drastic so here goes. I hereby present the following two new rules to Team Monobattles:

* Warp Prisms can load allied Protoss units.
* Medivacs can load allied Terran units.

This should increase the possibilities available for Warp Prism/Medivac teams by a lot. I could give the same ability to Zerg Overlords with Ventral Sacs but I decided against that as all Zergs can build Ventral Sacs anyway and they also have extra mobility abilities in the form of the Nydus Network.

Closing comments

I'll closely monitor how Team Monobattles develop with these new rules and hope you enjoy your new found drop-attack tricks. I encourage you to try out the other Monobattles maps available on Battle.net (namely Extinction, Megaton and Arakan Citadel among others).

Also remember that the mod is freely available for any mapmaker so feel free to download it from Battle.net, take a look at it, change it or add it to your own map as a dependency.

Good luck and enjoy!

P.S.: For American players, please be patient. The Megaton map is the old version of the mod and I will be uploading the latest one soon.

Are we ever going to see units such as lurkers, vultures, or goliaths added to the unit selection in the near future?


Please do NOT do this. This mod should be about picking only one unit that is actually in the game, otherwise it just becomes a random custom map with extra units. It's like Desert Strike with made-up units, completely defeats the point of the game.
I am the Town Medic.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko129
SpeCial 63
ProTech8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19011
firebathero 2299
Bisu 828
Hyuk 611
Horang2 434
Larva 229
BeSt 218
Light 137
EffOrt 132
Mini 126
[ Show more ]
Soma 111
Leta 99
Rush 84
Barracks 72
ZerO 63
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 54
Killer 54
soO 46
Sharp 41
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
Mong 30
NaDa 26
Shinee 26
Mind 22
Bale 21
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 18
JulyZerg 16
sorry 14
Noble 12
zelot 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
XaKoH 271
Fuzer 183
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss901
byalli896
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes947
Other Games
gofns43936
singsing1810
olofmeister1088
B2W.Neo154
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Livibee5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH78
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 19m
OSC
11h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 19m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.