• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:47
CEST 21:47
KST 04:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7462 users

[D] map size, compared to BW

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Normal
MamiyaOtaru
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1687 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-19 13:08:07
September 13 2010 10:40 GMT
#1
I have heard some complaints that maps are too small currently. Also, while porting over a map from BW it was clearly too small and cramped feeling when left at the 128x128 playable size it was in BW.

It's hard to decide on a ratio since 128x128 is about the same in terms of how many factories you can cram in, but the siege tanks range is far larger compared to the map then than it was in BW. Does one adjust size based on tank range, or buildings, or compromise, and if so, where? What is a good map size for SC2, conversion or not? How does travel time compare on between BW and SC2 on maps that are the same size tilewise?

For some illustration, when my map was 128x128 the main could fit about the same number of factories for example, but the natural was way too small and the command center / harvesters were tankable from outside the walls, which they were not in the original. I bumped the map up to 144x144, which game me enough room to enlarge the naturals so the economy stuff was tank safe (barring tanks rolling in through the choke of course).

Now the formation in the middle was too small compared to the mains+naturals, and felt cramped besides. I bumped the map out to 152x152 and enlarged the middle. Aesthetically I liked it, though 160x160 probably would have been better to keep the mains to middle ratio the same.

So, pics of the map: Wuthering Heights (after discussion in this thread, I made a thread for it here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=153307 )

BW version:
[image loading]

128x128 conversion, note tanks in shelling distance of natural command centers:
[image loading]

I could expand the naturals without changing map dimensions, but this would encroach on the middle high ground, which is already too small (note how one tank has range all the way across it). Also I want room for units to leave the natural choke without getting shelled by tanks on the high ground, which I couldn't do if the natural were bigger. Or I could enlarge the natural at the expense of the main, but again this underscores how scale is different in SC2

here is the map at 144x144. Natural is now tank safe (even the mining workers. It's very close though). Middle high ground now smaller in comparison:
[image loading]

and 152x152:
[image loading]

Middle is now no longer spanned by a single siege tank. Proportionally it should be bigger yet, but it starts to feel way too large. Tanks really have phenomenal range.

So I'd love to hear thoughts about the right size: 1) in general for SC2, 2) as compared to BW originals, and 3) for this map in particular if that isn't too cheeky
dezi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1536 Posts
September 13 2010 10:49 GMT
#2
You're right. The map size really is an issue in SC2. Everything seems to be bigger and you just need more space for the same amount of units/minerals/...
TPW Member | My Maps @ TL: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=171486 | Search 'dezi' at EU
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
September 13 2010 11:02 GMT
#3
Scouting time from start location to another has be to bigger than 30 seconds, otherwise it's way to fast. Maps with around 128*128 dimensions have ~25seconds from start location to another.
To make an acceptable scouting distance, maps have to be 140+*140+.
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
Grebliv
Profile Joined May 2006
Iceland800 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-13 11:56:19
September 13 2010 11:49 GMT
#4
I think the biggest problem with most of the sc2 maps is just the map geomerty, nats are almost always edging you closer to the opponent and there's a lot of dead-space around the map instead. It's way better if you take the standard nat setup from bw where the nat isn't expanding your base too much towards the middle just mostly along the edge.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

think of the nat on steppes as if it were positioned more in the ! region.

*KIND of forgot to crop that pic but w/e :D
ESV Mapmaking!
MavercK
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2181 Posts
September 13 2010 11:51 GMT
#5
pretty sure sc2 is zoomed out alot more
Brood War Remake - SC2BW - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145316
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
September 13 2010 13:16 GMT
#6
I was waiting for someone to make a thread like this, the main reason why I haven't been making maps or porting maps is because of this difficulty of size and ratio
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
September 13 2010 14:07 GMT
#7
Yeah this is a huge issue, the pathing on the current blizzard maps is just way too ghey imo. They should really think about the placement of the natural.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
September 13 2010 14:49 GMT
#8
sick remake imo. and the 152x152 size really seems more like it.
POGGERS
dimfish
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States663 Posts
September 13 2010 16:29 GMT
#9
SC2 is just too different for direct ports, really. I think the number one difference is that armies "feel" smaller than they did in BW. The buildings are the same size, and the units are comparable sizes to builodings, but units don't need as much space to move in groups anymore. We know that BW units are bumping into each other and making maxed-army movements require very large spaces, so the same food army in SC2 looks puny when it can bunch up and stand in an empty expansion, right? This means when you try to port a BW map, fundamentally it will never look right because it's not a matter of scaling the whole map geometry: some areas should be bigger/smaller/the same for SC2 and you end with a different map anyway.

I also think there's no problem with "wasting" space in SC2 maps, either, within reason. Bases are generally the same size as BW, but units don't need as much space to move around efficiently anymore, so there's really more inter-base space on an SC2 map with the same cell dimensions. Let's use that: maps don't have to squares (Steppes of War, Blistering Sands) and we can afford to poke interesting holes in the middles.

Rush distances, as ever, are critical, so let the placement of main bases/rush distance lead you into a skeleton, then design expos within that, and let SC2 maps evolve.
Madsquare
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany157 Posts
September 13 2010 16:41 GMT
#10
this doesnt apply for ports, but for newly created maps.

i think the 128x128 is very good, especially for 2 spawn maps. the thing with sc2 is, that you need more space for the naturals and bases in general (2nd geyser f.e.).
However you do not need so much open space between everything. The map must not be choky and narrow of course, but you can reduce the amount of space quite a bit, just because unit pathing is better and they stack closer together.

on 4 spawn map i sometimes had trouble to make 3 bases AND features, espcially if you are going for mirrored layouts. didnt have any issue doing so with rotational symetry though.

i think its ok to enlarge some maps to 144x144, as it really depends on the layout you chose wich travel distance is how far.
I dont think maps should be bigger, as this really slows down the game. long macro heavy games are usually what we want to achieve, but if they get boring and noone can really attack because of insane distances and players idleing 3/4 of the time doing nothing they suck super heavily.
I dont have any trouble placing 12 or 14 bases on a 128x128 2 spawns without reducing the openess to an unfavourable degree.

Also, i think from a spectator point of view its more enjoyable if the players are constantly in each others face, than for example spending the first 15minutes on triple expanding.

greetings, madsquare.
I do not obey any norms. I redefine standard with every thought I make.
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
September 13 2010 16:50 GMT
#11
--- Nuked ---
CagedMind
Profile Joined February 2010
United States506 Posts
September 13 2010 17:31 GMT
#12
It matters so much how you design the layout. You can make a 124x124 be too big of a map in sc2.
your micro has been depleted
sushiman
Profile Joined September 2003
Sweden2691 Posts
September 13 2010 17:54 GMT
#13
I'd love to see bigger maps, the current ones feel really cramped. Though I'd imagine that the larger maps gets, the harder it will be for zerg to keep up since they need to spread creep everywhere.
1000 at least.
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
September 13 2010 18:13 GMT
#14
On September 14 2010 02:54 sushiman wrote:
I'd love to see bigger maps, the current ones feel really cramped. Though I'd imagine that the larger maps gets, the harder it will be for zerg to keep up since they need to spread creep everywhere.


I also have a fear that Blizzard have balanced some mechanics around these small gimicky maps instead of around all feasible maps.
dimfish
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States663 Posts
September 13 2010 18:39 GMT
#15
On September 14 2010 02:54 sushiman wrote:
I'd love to see bigger maps, the current ones feel really cramped. Though I'd imagine that the larger maps gets, the harder it will be for zerg to keep up since they need to spread creep everywhere.


That's a good point. I wonder if we just need some big maps for pros to experiment on, though. On a large map zerg might be fine with nydus for everything after 3rd expo--just keep overlords/lings/whatever to watch enemy movement and pop out to meet attacks. That type of play doesn't seem necessary on any of the current ladder maps.
kickinhead
Profile Joined December 2008
Switzerland2069 Posts
September 13 2010 18:43 GMT
#16
On September 14 2010 02:54 sushiman wrote:
I'd love to see bigger maps, the current ones feel really cramped. Though I'd imagine that the larger maps gets, the harder it will be for zerg to keep up since they need to spread creep everywhere.


I actually think bigger Maps would make life MUCH easier for Zerg. The creep-Mechanic is kinda broken anyways and it doesn't really help much on the offense, but stuff like:

- harder time for any kind of Proxys by T or P --> better chances of surviving early-game with decent economy
- harder time to apply ridiculous pressure with 2-gate-zealots --> better chances of surviving early-game with decent economy
- longer time for Reapers/Hellions to get into your base --> better chances of surviving early-game with decent economy
- Nydus worms would become much stronger
- Speed of certain Units like Zerglings could be utilized better
- Longer push-distances for slow-moving Terran Mech-Armies

would definitely help out Zerg immensely.

Although I don't think it would fix current balance-issues, I, as a Zerg-player, would take bigger Maps without cliffs above the Nat/main, no backdoor-rocks and not ridiculously wide open naturals ANY day over the balance-changes that we've heard of in the Situation report...
https://soundcloud.com/thesamplethief
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
September 13 2010 18:48 GMT
#17
On September 13 2010 19:40 MamiyaOtaru wrote:
So I'd love to hear thoughts about the right size: 1) in general for SC2, 2) as compared to BW originals, and 3) for this map in particular if that isn't too cheeky
1) In SC2 the whole map pool needs to consist of bigger and wider maps. Also I'd experiment more with how many resources to be per base (hope that's part of the same discussion). I think it would help to have less resources per base, compared to now, so that people are forced to expand more, and do not reach the supply cap as easily
2) I'm not sure if it's only the grid ratios - perhaps it's also the new pathing and grouping of units - but SC2 maps seem too small compared to BW. The sense of epicness is lost, it's not just the gameplay. Watching a brood war game is a true war. Huge armies cross the field step by step across the map, and it takes them forever to reach the other side etc. In SC2 this is almost non-existent, they run a few seconds and BAM! and gg. Blink and you've missed the SC2 game.
3) I'm far from map-specialist, but would prefer the 3rd version, not just because it's bigger, but it seems to fit the proportions best.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-13 23:29:16
September 13 2010 22:58 GMT
#18
--- Nuked ---
MamiyaOtaru
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1687 Posts
September 13 2010 23:54 GMT
#19
Like people pointed out, larger increases rush distances and improves defender's advantage (unless you proxy). Scouting time is increased too, but of course you don't want that to be too large or you'll never get anything in before a wall or never get your Ovie there in time. And yeah, creep.. it feels like I have to do without that anyway against anyone with common sense to kill off tumors. It's useful on defense but for offense it doesn't seem like the distances would hurt too much.

On September 14 2010 01:41 Madsquare wrote:
The map must not be choky and narrow of course, but you can reduce the amount of space quite a bit, just because unit pathing is better and they stack closer together.
this is true. Tank range makes me want to have larger maps, but unit clumping makes it so they could be smaller. On the whole though it feels like too many maps are too small to allow flanking and such against tanks. That's been a common complaint in some of the Terran OP threads.

Also, i think from a spectator point of view its more enjoyable if the players are constantly in each others face, than for example spending the first 15minutes on triple expanding.
this may be true, but those longer games and less immediate build order wins is what I'd like to see. I'm inclined to go a bit larger then, at least as an experiment. That is to say we may disagree a little on motivation and goals, so your post confirms that I want to go a little larger :D

So yeah, I think we need a some larger maps to experiment with at least. Might help settle things a little

On September 13 2010 23:49 konadora wrote:
sick remake imo. and the 152x152 size really seems more like it.
thanks konadora. I'll put up a map thread some time with the 152 version and can discuss that particular map there.
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
September 14 2010 00:00 GMT
#20
--- Nuked ---
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
September 14 2010 00:17 GMT
#21
A big problem I had when making my Python remake was getting both the islands and the mains to be untankable. I changed the map size to 144x144 but it was still pretty difficult since i didn't spread the map all the way to the edges. Python might be a bad example though since the middle is so big.

My Grand Line remake is also 144x144 but I used almost the full map size. The whole thing felt REALLY big. It shouldn't be a problem in that map but any bigger and I think it tends to get uncomfortable.
CounteR
Profile Joined August 2010
New Zealand103 Posts
September 14 2010 01:41 GMT
#22
Yeah this is a great thread and I agree with the map sizes .. Maps just feel to small in SC2..
GG GL HF
butter
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States785 Posts
September 14 2010 08:29 GMT
#23
There are so many distance references available, and of course they are all out of proportion relative to BW. Especially if you talk about travel times, you need to pick a time scale as well. For example, consider the distance that a probe moves across the map in the time that it takes a barracks to build, or the distance an overlord moves in the time it takes a zealot to build, etc. If (Wiki)Blood Bath is too short, is (Wiki)Desert Oasis too long? How would we know?

Another difficulty in porting BW maps is the mismatch between the pseudo-isometric 27° angled ramps (and bridges!) in BW and the 0/90/45° ramps in SC2. So for example, if you want to preserve the width of a ramp, you can end up unintentionally changing the area behind it, or vice versa. I suspect Blizzard did it this way because someone thought it would be cute to interpret the purely aesthetic isometric tiles as 3D (when really units move in screen space), but imagine if maps looked like this...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
TL should have a minigame where you have to destroy some rocks before you can make a new post – DentalFloss
k10forgotten
Profile Joined September 2010
Brazil260 Posts
September 19 2010 06:41 GMT
#24
There's something that I noticed in the making of the Paranoid Android port: most of the buildings (Terran buildings, anyway) are 1 unit "taller" in SC2. For example, bunker is 3x2 (X axis,Y axis) in BW, but it is 3x3 in SC2. But that's not just one building, there are a lot of buildings that changed (but some remained with the same size, as pylon and missile turret). Most notable: the main buildings (CC, Nexus and Hatchery) - from 4x3 to 5x5. (That fucked up my first attempt, as I used CC to measure the area of construction...)

My point: making a port of a BW map to SC2 is a pain. You want the same area of construction, and the same safety from tanks... But those things changed, and in order to make it decently fair to the original area, the map should be taller. A square map, as Paranoid Android, is better ported with a tall-retangle map in with the same width but the height must be 1.5x the original's.

And when you think that it is over creating the same area of construction, then come the tanks... After the tanks, you want to see if the distances are equal (I used the SC2 Map Analyzer), if the map is near something balanced... Oh dear. D: That's when the real pain begins, because you don't want to change many things, to deform the map, but hardly it will not need serious changes. D:
I fear no enemy, for the Khala is my strength! I fear not death, for our strength is eternal.
Pistolfied
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada79 Posts
September 19 2010 09:06 GMT
#25
I agree that scaling in sc2 is just... off. I had a really hard time making my maps feel right and they still don't feel how I want them to. Another problem I've noticed is that any large map that is made is heavily protoss favoured. Why? Because protoss has warpgates which allows them to keep constant pressure on anywhere in the map whereas both zerg and terran have to reinforce from their bases. Protoss gains a gigantic mobility boost the large a map gets if they put up pylons everywhere they go...
Stop saying anywayS, it's anyway, not anyway>>S<<. Anyways is not a word!!!
dimfish
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States663 Posts
September 19 2010 11:26 GMT
#26
On September 19 2010 18:06 Pistolfied wrote:
I agree that scaling in sc2 is just... off. I had a really hard time making my maps feel right and they still don't feel how I want them to. Another problem I've noticed is that any large map that is made is heavily protoss favoured. Why? Because protoss has warpgates which allows them to keep constant pressure on anywhere in the map whereas both zerg and terran have to reinforce from their bases. Protoss gains a gigantic mobility boost the large a map gets if they put up pylons everywhere they go...


I don't think this is true. Zerg benefit from a big map in different ways than Protoss; a larger map usually means longer rush distance, so Zerg can literally wait until the last second to raise an army in response to an attack. Also Nydus Worm gets more awesome with a bigger map, making it easier to expand all over and be able to defend it well.

We won't really know how big is too big until Blizzard makes a really huge map, or the community embraces more custom maps.
homeless_guy
Profile Joined June 2005
United States321 Posts
September 19 2010 14:19 GMT
#27
I definitely agree many of the current ladder maps are too small. The point about natural expansions pushing bases toward the middle of the map is also a good one. Stepps for example is so small. As T, by the time you take your natural it is a very quick walk to just siege up the entire middle of the map. I know most people hate Kulas (because it is tank on cliff nightmare?) but ont of the reasons I enjoy the map is because it is so large and there are different routes etc. Conversely, I played a few 3v3 matches where the map was confusingly large.

Any suggestions for great maps that are currently not in the ladder pool?

Also, Blizz is planning on adding new maps when they patch later this week?
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 177
ProTech147
JuggernautJason59
CosmosSc2 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 650
White-Ra 196
Dewaltoss 94
Hyuk 82
firebathero 65
Trap 46
Sacsri 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc9203
qojqva1369
Counter-Strike
fl0m1654
Fnx 776
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3852
Khaldor1231
crisheroes1113
Liquid`Hasu534
Other Games
summit1g6592
FrodaN2831
XBOCT252
C9.Mang0188
shahzam156
ArmadaUGS134
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 13m
Online Event
15h 13m
FEL
20h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.