• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9899 users

Simple Questions/Answers - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 182 Next
Apollys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States278 Posts
September 07 2010 23:05 GMT
#121
Is there a way to snap the terrain brush to the grid? I'm just looking for a way to make a perfect checkerboard pattern with different textures.
When you're feeling down, I'll be there to feel you up!
Raskit
Profile Joined July 2009
579 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 04:02:34
September 08 2010 20:06 GMT
#122
Is there a shortcut to centre the editor camera back to the default opening position?

EDIT: Found the answer.
VonLego
Profile Joined June 2010
United States519 Posts
September 09 2010 04:00 GMT
#123
1: How do you do a 2v2v2 -- "custom" selection doesn't work for some reason.

2: What is the map directory to download a map off the internet? In particular I'm trying to get this map to work: http://sc2.nibbits.com/maps/view/132306/shakuras-valley-2v2v2
mrd33ds
Profile Joined August 2010
Djibouti30 Posts
September 10 2010 23:06 GMT
#124
Anyone know how to get iccup maps to play with sc2allin1? or if there is a site u can dl them? thanks
mind control
YuMSc2
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland104 Posts
September 11 2010 09:55 GMT
#125
how do i change the harvest rate of a drone?
I think therefore I am
FlopTurnReaver
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Switzerland1980 Posts
September 11 2010 20:09 GMT
#126
On July 29 2010 04:52 aeoliant wrote:
Hey guys I just want your opinion on how valid mineral blocks are on islands in SC2. Normally it's to prevent a terran from expanding just by floating a cc over. But now you can load up scvs in CCs or you could drop a mule on it. Is using mineral blocks still useful?

Probably not. If the island is small enough so the CC can't land you can stack 6 patches on top of each other or just simply insert a value that 5 SCV's can't mine out by themself. Still kinda stupid then, because you had to drop 6 workers to mine it out with what ever race you play.

Different question, is there a way to use manmade cliffs from an other tileset?
Check out @MapOfTheMonth on Twitter and under http://bit.ly/motmorg
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
September 12 2010 16:48 GMT
#127
How do you fill a bottomless pit with water? I tried using the water tool but that just makes a big square. I want to fill up the pit with water.
Enjoy your day.
FlopTurnReaver
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Switzerland1980 Posts
September 12 2010 20:48 GMT
#128
Just put those squares of water on the spots where you want to have the water. Next thing you do is click the button "Edit Water" below the different water types. There will be a new window called "Object Values". Second line on the right you'll see the category "Height", click and hold the bottom arrow until you got the water the way you want it.
Check out @MapOfTheMonth on Twitter and under http://bit.ly/motmorg
Quixoticism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States80 Posts
September 13 2010 05:42 GMT
#129
Is there plans for or will someone make a multiplayer version of the UnitTester map?
I was somewhere, thinking something...
MamiyaOtaru
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1687 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-13 11:30:53
September 13 2010 09:53 GMT
#130
On September 12 2010 05:09 FlopTurnReaver wrote: is there a way to use manmade cliffs from an other tileset?
yes. f7 (for data), select Terrain Texture Sets from the Data Type dropdown. Find your texture set. Select it, then on the right, double click the value next to Cliffs. Select *textureset* Manmade Cliffs. In the Selected Values dropdown select the new cliff type to use. Press OK. This won't change them right away. Back on main window, Map menu, Map Textures. Click on *textureset* Manmade Cliffs, and select the new cliff type to convert them to that you chose earlier in the data editor. Convert.

On September 11 2010 18:55 rexyrex wrote:
how do i change the harvest rate of a drone?
don't think you can change it for only one race's workers. For all of them, f7 (for data window), units tab, mineral field, behaviors, Minerals (Mineral Field), Stats - Harvest Time (edit that)

On August 06 2010 02:23 Jappre wrote:
When I place vespene geysers in a melee map I'm making and then test the map, my harvesters regardless of race, dance round the refinery etc. before entering and actually collecting gas. How can I get them to just take a straight course to the gas, get in, get out and go straight back to command center etc?
If you are going to ask about an issue it helps to be accurate in describing it. You aren't using Vespene Geysers. You are using Rich Vespene Geysers, which are bugged. You can fix them in the data editor. Select Rich Vespene Geyser in the units tab. Doubleclick the value next to Movement - Collide. Uncheck everything but Structure. Fixed. But your map is no longer Melee. To fix while remaining a melee map, switch them to regular geysers

Or mess with movement blockers (thanks dezi). It's kludgy and workers dance around trying desperately to go the long way but you can more or less force them into line. Still wish Blizz would fix it in a patch or something.
k10forgotten
Profile Joined September 2010
Brazil260 Posts
September 14 2010 00:25 GMT
#131
How do I change the air units distance to ground? I want to make some of them bigger, but they always seem to touch the ground. :/
I fear no enemy, for the Khala is my strength! I fear not death, for our strength is eternal.
starcraftsam
Profile Joined September 2010
8 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-04 17:41:27
September 14 2010 15:20 GMT
#132
--- Nuked ---
jackjoneslab
Profile Joined September 2010
5 Posts
September 16 2010 04:36 GMT
#133
Sentries are broken in my maps. Just trying to work on some FF micro on ramps on Unit Tester and the Riley's Olympics maps. On Riley's the sentries never spawn and when I try to spawn some on the Unit Tester map I get this error.
event
Trigger Error in 'gt_Start_Func': Event response function EventKeyPressed has no matching event

Did I somehow mess something up? All other units work fine.
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-16 17:48:57
September 16 2010 17:47 GMT
#134
I like how Iccup mapmakers/team has the tag in front of their maps making them easy to find and play, I wonder if it's possible for other decently active mapmakers to give some simple tag to their maps so they'd be easy to track and list and their new uploads would be fast and easy to notice.

Edit: Sorry if this is wrong type of question/suggestion.
mahkan
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States153 Posts
September 18 2010 20:16 GMT
#135
How do you put resource units down on the map. I've been trying to place them but I've been having trouble.
Seraphic
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3849 Posts
September 18 2010 23:01 GMT
#136
Does anyone else see the the Popularity Bar in Use Map Settings in SC2? I don't see it anymore.
Natus Vincere Fan | Team Secret Fan | SK Telecom T1 Fan | Lanaya the Templar Assassin <3
FlopTurnReaver
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Switzerland1980 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-19 00:46:50
September 19 2010 00:34 GMT
#137
On September 19 2010 05:16 hirschigrad06 wrote:
How do you put resource units down on the map. I've been trying to place them but I've been having trouble.

Can you maybe be a bit more specific about what's happening or what exactly doesn't work? Should be as easy as placing anything else on the map. Except you try to place it somewhere it's outside of the bounds or on the lowest level possible.

Oh yeah I got a question too^^
I know that there's a way to stretch the whole map which also changes all the terrain you've already done to the new map size. At least I'm pretty sure I've seen that somewhere a while back^^ I just don't know anymore where I saw it :s
Check out @MapOfTheMonth on Twitter and under http://bit.ly/motmorg
mahkan
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States153 Posts
September 19 2010 03:14 GMT
#138
On September 19 2010 05:16 hirschigrad06 wrote:
How do you put resource units down on the map. I've been trying to place them but I've been having trouble.

Nevermind, I fixed the problem
YuMSc2
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland104 Posts
September 19 2010 07:12 GMT
#139
If I want to immediately destroy all units/buildings in a region, what trigger do I have to use?
I think therefore I am
Kewlots
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia534 Posts
September 20 2010 09:10 GMT
#140
I've seen alot of videos where play around in maps and generate units by typing there names and things like that but I have no idea how people do this is it a map you choose or ? I just want fiddle around with diferent units without having build them all anyone know how to do this ?
gl hf gg
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft314
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta76
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft590
PiGStarcraft314
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 115
Leta 79
Hyuk 48
Bale 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
taco 406
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
C9.Mang0290
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor629
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 815
Sick121
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota262
League of Legends
• Lourlo1040
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 41m
Online Event
6h 41m
FEL
11h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.