• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9414 users

[MOD] Yet Another Build Order Tester (YABOT) - Page 31

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 43 Next All
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
October 28 2010 22:23 GMT
#601
I'm working on the new version and will hopefully release it over the weekend. I plan on adding back some attack wave options and well as the new maps. I'm also going to make a video explaining exactly how to use the bank files. We are also starting on a small app that can automatically update your bank files.
Nausea
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden807 Posts
November 01 2010 23:48 GMT
#602
So, will we see an updated singleplayer version soon? I think ive heard about "attack waves" "soon" 20 times the last months now.

Might it be... are you working at blizzard?
Set it ablaze!
PukinDog
Profile Joined September 2010
United States131 Posts
November 02 2010 00:36 GMT
#603
Hey xorpwnz, I cant find an answer on why Yabot 1.2.1 deletes my builds whenever I restart the map editor. Do you have a moment to assist? Right now, I have to load my builds every time I want to use the software. I generate my builds with the online encoder.
You must macro like every SCV is bringing not minerals, but Pie.
Lunchtime
Profile Joined August 2010
183 Posts
November 02 2010 13:45 GMT
#604
Is Green Tea AI going to be back now that there's a new version?
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-09 23:19:59
November 09 2010 23:19 GMT
#605
On November 02 2010 08:48 Nausea wrote:
So, will we see an updated singleplayer version soon? I think ive heard about "attack waves" "soon" 20 times the last months now.

Might it be... are you working at blizzard?

Haha no I don't work at Blizzard, but I did get distracted by a last-minute trip to MLG last week. I'll hopefully finish up the single player maps this weekend. The problem with the multiplayer maps is that they are a lot different and will take a while to port over the changes. Also the fact that I need to contact the people who are hosting on all other regions for me.

On November 02 2010 09:36 PukinDog wrote:
Hey xorpwnz, I cant find an answer on why Yabot 1.2.1 deletes my builds whenever I restart the map editor. Do you have a moment to assist? Right now, I have to load my builds every time I want to use the software. I generate my builds with the online encoder.

I have seen this happen any time you use a build order with some kind of extended ASCII in the description or title. Take out any weird symbols like ` and see if it works.

On November 02 2010 22:45 Lunchtime wrote:
Is Green Tea AI going to be back now that there's a new version?

Yep yep. I already have it working again and I'm waiting to get a few other features in the map before releasing it.
Daigoro
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany251 Posts
November 10 2010 10:02 GMT
#606
Yay another life sign!
I am eagerly awaiting the new release and i am sure i am not the only one!
Too bad the inclusion of multiplayer maps seems to be complicated since i mostly try to train my 2v2 builds.
PukinDog
Profile Joined September 2010
United States131 Posts
November 10 2010 15:36 GMT
#607
Geez dude, thought you had died. Thanks for the response, and looking forward to the Green Tea AI!
You must macro like every SCV is bringing not minerals, but Pie.
vix86
Profile Joined November 2010
12 Posts
November 14 2010 17:58 GMT
#608
Version 1.3 is out and has working Green Tea AI back in! Plus a few other features.

http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/yabot/
http://static.sc2mapster.com/content/files/477/958/yabot-v1.3.zip
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
November 14 2010 18:10 GMT
#609
On November 15 2010 02:58 vix86 wrote:
Version 1.3 is out and has working Green Tea AI back in! Plus a few other features.

http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/yabot/
http://static.sc2mapster.com/content/files/477/958/yabot-v1.3.zip

Thanks for the update... you beat me to it!
Nausea
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden807 Posts
November 14 2010 18:35 GMT
#610
Let me be the first to say ... YAY! Thanks and good job ^^
Set it ablaze!
kYem
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom412 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-14 21:30:03
November 14 2010 21:13 GMT
#611
strange enough its looks like 1.2 version instead of 1.3 mb the download links are wrong ?_?


nwm, Its like xel naga is still in 1.2.... Blistering is 1.3

need to check other maps
Hell
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
November 14 2010 22:31 GMT
#612
On November 15 2010 06:13 kYem wrote:
strange enough its looks like 1.2 version instead of 1.3 mb the download links are wrong ?_?


nwm, Its like xel naga is still in 1.2.... Blistering is 1.3

need to check other maps

Ah yes, it looks like xel naga snuck by without being updated. Working on that now.

Also, I'm running a poll for which maps to include in the next update: http://www.sc2builds.com/yaf/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=200
UisTehSux
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States693 Posts
November 14 2010 23:00 GMT
#613
I'm still getting this error:

Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\BuildList.xslt

Seems to be working for others. Is it a problem with the website or something on my end?
I underestimated that boy. No... it was not the boy I underestimated, it was the Triforce of Courage.
Daigoro
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany251 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 00:07:43
November 15 2010 00:07 GMT
#614
I also did get the .xslt error - then i registered and everything works fine now.
Really happy about yabot 1.3 - Xor owns indeed.. its great that Green Tea made it back into the build.
Maybe we could get preset timings on the attack waves? Typical pushes would be great.
Stone
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom155 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 08:25:59
November 15 2010 08:24 GMT
#615
this looks amazin! thanks very much to everyone helping the development of this project. it didnt even occur to me that the checkpoint thing would be possible, that is really somethin else. im well curious to see if "Zerg Build Order optimizer" bank strings will work ^^, and thanks for adding the time slider bar, awsome update!
xorpwnz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States185 Posts
November 15 2010 09:17 GMT
#616
On November 15 2010 08:00 UisTehSux wrote:
I'm still getting this error:

Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\BuildList.xslt

Seems to be working for others. Is it a problem with the website or something on my end?

Yeah unfortunately we are struggling with finding the source of these errors. Once it shows up, it will stay there until we clear the website cache. We're using the Umbraco framework and if anyone knows the cause, please PM me.

I have also posted an update (v1.3.1) that includes the correct version of Xel'Naga Caverns.
Twitches
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada365 Posts
November 15 2010 15:17 GMT
#617
Thanks, Xor. Been waiting on this and I'm very stoked to play it after Im done with school today. =D
Gravity is just a feeble plot.
Rossweazel
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom135 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 16:42:06
November 15 2010 16:33 GMT
#618
I dont think I have posted my thanks for these maps before, so here goes:

Thanks Xorpwnz!

Without doubt the handiest SC2 tool, I spend a ridiculous amount of time practicing builds on these (too much perhaps....) and greatly appreciate your efforts.
PukinDog
Profile Joined September 2010
United States131 Posts
November 15 2010 21:14 GMT
#619
Xorpwnz, you are the MAN!
You must macro like every SCV is bringing not minerals, but Pie.
UisTehSux
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States693 Posts
November 15 2010 22:15 GMT
#620
Yes, brilliant work you are doing here. The hard work is greatly appreciated by the whole community!

I eagerly await the optimization of the website so I can use this great tool to it's full potential.
I underestimated that boy. No... it was not the boy I underestimated, it was the Triforce of Courage.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 93
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5026
Bisu 1945
Soulkey 1609
EffOrt 828
Mini 596
Horang2 388
Larva 357
ZerO 327
ggaemo 255
actioN 251
[ Show more ]
Yoon 116
Dewaltoss 112
Mind 92
sorry 84
hero 76
Shinee 70
Sharp 70
Barracks 65
Sea.KH 63
Pusan 57
Snow 48
Hyun 43
Bale 33
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 20
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5500
qojqva2516
Dendi1281
420jenkins290
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m3168
x6flipin1212
Fnx 673
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes365
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1272
hiko1039
B2W.Neo448
DeMusliM316
XBOCT255
Livibee231
Liquid`VortiX211
FrodaN180
QueenE98
TKL 49
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV72
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV630
League of Legends
• Nemesis3660
• TFBlade587
Other Games
• Shiphtur474
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 56m
Patches Events
23h 56m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.