• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8208 users

Power Rank 02/02/2009 - Page 3

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
February 02 2009 04:42 GMT
#41
On February 02 2009 13:14 MrHoon wrote:
bis and flash, it was a 2-1 not a 3-1 Fakesteve


Because this is a mistake I will point this comment in the direction of fakesteve.

Please leave all praise and tribute addressed to Manifesto7.

Thank you.

On February 02 2009 13:17 OneOther wrote:
I disagree. Jangbi is one of the most consistent players right now, especially out of the Protoss pool. His losses come rarely in Proleague; he pulls through every time in individual leagues. Everyone drops unexpected matches at times, that's just the nature of the game. This is certainly not a unique quality, because it happens to everyone. What about Bisu? Could you say the same thing for Bisu then? He lost verses Zergs he was supposed to beat. I also remember when Jaedong lost to guys like Tempest in a best out of three, but that doesn't all of sudden make him a player "that can beat anyone in the world, but lose to anyone as well." I don't know, I feel like you are using an unfair criteria for Jangbi regarding this when it's not a distinctive quality.


I'm sorry which individual leagues has Jangbi won? I don't think he has pulled through any more than Sea.

I fail to see how you can compare Jangbi with either Bisu or Jaedong. When Jangbi has a sack of badges, then I will cut him some more slack. Until then, when Jangbi loses, it's no big deal. When Bisu and Jaedong lose, it still is. Besides, when Jangbi loses he often looks terrible.

People need to get the word "unique" out of their craw. It was simply a stylistic turn of phrase. Plenty of players are capable of winning well and losing well *cough* Sea *cough*
ModeratorGodfather
xxsaznpride
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States506 Posts
February 02 2009 04:48 GMT
#42
Imo boring PR. Agreeing with everyone and not creating a torrent of hatred 800 comments long is just sad.

==

lol fun read. Only part I disagree with is Leta because: I haven't watched a single game of his; you're using Guemchi, who I only know as a rookie to watch out for with a shitty overall record, as the best example to justify his #1.

==

9/10 because you put fbh in your proleague team lol
“Life is too short to embrace a woman I don’t love. I also think a woman’s life is too short to be embraced by a man she doesn’t love.” | CSGO: Cure Moonlight
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 02 2009 04:55 GMT
#43
On February 02 2009 13:33 d_so wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2009 13:25 Sentenal wrote:
On February 02 2009 13:07 d_so wrote:
i agree with anytime.

and totally disagree with bisu. guy has done nothing but lose and got lucky to be in osl (didnt face z). he has become the face of pvz ineptitude, losing against savior, zero, hero twice, luxury all within three weeks.

and that leads to number 2 and a plus 3 rise? sorry yo but that makes no sense

Being invincible PvP and PvT, going 6-0 all in the same night, and again reaching his ELO peak. Does that not make sense? I mean, he lost on Neo Harmony and Tears of the Moon. Both maps are abominations. And Lux 5pooled him. And all of that equals him being inept at PvZ? He didn't look inept at PvZ vs Estro yesterday.

I mean, the guy is about to win GOM, and is probably one of the favorites to win the OSL. Yeah, that means hes bad and slumping. Great logic.


yo. when someone has the hubris to select an all z pool for himself and promptly gets raped by it, there should be a discernible effect in the powerrank.

his 6-0 is nice but it's hard for me to give anyone credit for those games, just because of the circumstances surrounding. one has to wonder if kespa is even gonna give ELO credit for those games; maybe the last 4, but i don't think he'll get it for the nontelevised first round.

No discernible effect in the Powerrank? lol

I got some reading material for you. Go read "Power Rank as of 01/16/2009" by Fakesteve. I mean, I think that dropping from #1 to #5 is a discernible effect in the Powerrank, but apparently when something like that happens to Bisu, it should be a permanent black-mark in his history to prevent him from being recognized as top 3 ever again.

He got knocked out of the OSL a while ago, and got lucky that Backho had to pull out. Okay, but the fact that he got "lucky" is completely irrelevant. Fact of the matter is, the Wildcard tournament happened, he bulldozed his way through every single opponent he faced. 6 wins and no losses in the same night is a huge feat, especially with competition like Sea, Mind, Much, and Light.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 05:29:30
February 02 2009 04:56 GMT
#44
On February 02 2009 13:48 xxsaznpride wrote:
Imo boring PR. Agreeing with everyone and not creating a torrent of hatred 800 comments long is just sad.

==

lol fun read. Only part I disagree with is Leta because: I haven't watched a single game of his; you're using Guemchi, who I only know as a rookie to watch out for with a shitty overall record, as the best example to justify his #1.

==

9/10 because you put fbh in your proleague team lol

i'm glad you realize that you are completely unqualified to make any statement about leta, but then proceed to say he doesn't deserve his PR spot.

awesome.
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
February 02 2009 05:08 GMT
#45
Mani, I think your PR judgment is excellent , I wouldn't change much (besides perhaps BeSt instead of Stork at 10). I'm sure Jaewook will return to his regular spot in the PR once he starts to destroy people in this OSL.
✌
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 05:10:26
February 02 2009 05:10 GMT
#46
On February 02 2009 13:25 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2009 13:07 d_so wrote:
i agree with anytime.

and totally disagree with bisu. guy has done nothing but lose and got lucky to be in osl (didnt face z). he has become the face of pvz ineptitude, losing against savior, zero, hero twice, luxury all within three weeks.

and that leads to number 2 and a plus 3 rise? sorry yo but that makes no sense

Being invincible PvP and PvT, going 6-0 all in the same night, and again reaching his ELO peak. Does that not make sense? I mean, he lost on Neo Harmony and Tears of the Moon. Both maps are abominations. And Lux 5pooled him. And all of that equals him being inept at PvZ? He didn't look inept at PvZ vs Estro yesterday.

I mean, the guy is about to win GOM, and is probably one of the favorites to win the OSL. Yeah, that means hes bad and slumping. Great logic.

Maps work both ways (Medusa).
Last night Bisu vs Hyvaa, bisu was seriously behind after the attack on the nat since hyvaa adjusted his 3 hatch timing to counter the 2archon push, however, he made many mistakes to give away the game (not saying that Bisu played badly).
1) He neglected to burrow three lurkers during the attack on his nat and
2) he let 10 hydras get stormed, literally, they stood under the storm the entire time, allowing Bisu to take down his third before his zealots finished it off.
Obviously, it's more that zergs have figured out the appropriate counters on the right maps but since we'll be playing on the same maps, Bisu will continue to have trouble with his PvZ against competent zergs. (his OSL group).

His other MUs are invincible, but his PvZ will remain inconsistent during this phase of the metagame until he changes his playstyle or go back to heavy reaver/sair style. My opinion of course.
Jaedong
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
February 02 2009 05:13 GMT
#47
I like Mani's PR better than Fakesteve's.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
yunicyarblejellythou
Profile Joined August 2007
United States77 Posts
February 02 2009 05:13 GMT
#48
I want to give an example of a situation that might clarify things for a lot of posters on here.

A completely brand new player comes into the Starcraft scene. He has never played a professional game and has no history to speak of. Now he plays in an exclusive invite only tournament with Jaedong in a best of 3. He loses all 3 games, all being insanely epic 30+ minute battles where Jaedong edges him out in a nail biter. Now his record is 0-3 and from a stats standpoint would be on the lowest levels possible. But we can make some predictions about his play, and not just that, we would more than likely vote for him if he were to face any other zerg. I am just showing through an extreme example that its possible to be considered on the PR simply on "playing strength" and not statistics alone.

For anyone doubting Leta, I think his dominance is what grants him the number 1 spot. Its the quality of his decisions, the acuteness of his reaction and the crispness of his logic. Build orders can succumb to the rock-paper-scissor consequence of any game with unknown variables. One misstep that is largely uncontrollable can make or break a single game, but the pure essence of a players ability is staring you in the face whenever you watch a VOD of professional starcraft.

For what its worth I think this is one of the best PR's I've read. Keep up the good work.
Welly welly welly
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 05:23:12
February 02 2009 05:18 GMT
#49
On February 02 2009 13:42 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2009 13:14 MrHoon wrote:
bis and flash, it was a 2-1 not a 3-1 Fakesteve


Because this is a mistake I will point this comment in the direction of fakesteve.

Please leave all praise and tribute addressed to Manifesto7.

Thank you.

Show nested quote +
On February 02 2009 13:17 OneOther wrote:
I disagree. Jangbi is one of the most consistent players right now, especially out of the Protoss pool. His losses come rarely in Proleague; he pulls through every time in individual leagues. Everyone drops unexpected matches at times, that's just the nature of the game. This is certainly not a unique quality, because it happens to everyone. What about Bisu? Could you say the same thing for Bisu then? He lost verses Zergs he was supposed to beat. I also remember when Jaedong lost to guys like Tempest in a best out of three, but that doesn't all of sudden make him a player "that can beat anyone in the world, but lose to anyone as well." I don't know, I feel like you are using an unfair criteria for Jangbi regarding this when it's not a distinctive quality.


I'm sorry which individual leagues has Jangbi won? I don't think he has pulled through any more than Sea.

I fail to see how you can compare Jangbi with either Bisu or Jaedong. When Jangbi has a sack of badges, then I will cut him some more slack. Until then, when Jangbi loses, it's no big deal. When Bisu and Jaedong lose, it still is. Besides, when Jangbi loses he often looks terrible.

People need to get the word "unique" out of their craw. It was simply a stylistic turn of phrase. Plenty of players are capable of winning well and losing well *cough* Sea *cough*

What do you mean? Winning an individual league is not the only way to prove that you are a consistent player. Come on, you can't be serious comparing Jangbi and Sea. Jangbi has been to a semifinal and two finals if you count Gom Star Invitational. Sea? He has never been past the Round of 16. Those two don't compare in terms of consistency and performance in individual leagues. Your point that Jangbi looks terrible when he loses is so subjective that it's hard to argue against, but I disagree with that. Bisu and Jaedong look equally awful to me when they lose, especially against players they are expected to pull through against. (I guess it makes sense to give the champions some slack, though.)
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
February 02 2009 05:20 GMT
#50
On February 02 2009 13:42 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2009 13:14 MrHoon wrote:
bis and flash, it was a 2-1 not a 3-1 Fakesteve


Because this is a mistake I will point this comment in the direction of fakesteve.

Please leave all praise and tribute addressed to Manifesto7.

Thank you.

Show nested quote +
On February 02 2009 13:17 OneOther wrote:
I disagree. Jangbi is one of the most consistent players right now, especially out of the Protoss pool. His losses come rarely in Proleague; he pulls through every time in individual leagues. Everyone drops unexpected matches at times, that's just the nature of the game. This is certainly not a unique quality, because it happens to everyone. What about Bisu? Could you say the same thing for Bisu then? He lost verses Zergs he was supposed to beat. I also remember when Jaedong lost to guys like Tempest in a best out of three, but that doesn't all of sudden make him a player "that can beat anyone in the world, but lose to anyone as well." I don't know, I feel like you are using an unfair criteria for Jangbi regarding this when it's not a distinctive quality.


I'm sorry which individual leagues has Jangbi won? I don't think he has pulled through any more than Sea.

I fail to see how you can compare Jangbi with either Bisu or Jaedong. When Jangbi has a sack of badges, then I will cut him some more slack. Until then, when Jangbi loses, it's no big deal. When Bisu and Jaedong lose, it still is. Besides, when Jangbi loses he often looks terrible.

People need to get the word "unique" out of their craw. It was simply a stylistic turn of phrase. Plenty of players are capable of winning well and losing well *cough* Sea *cough*


I'm sorry. While I agree that Jangbi shouldn't be given the slack afforded to a Bisu or a Jaedong, comparing him to Sea is just plain wrong. That's just plain hating there. P
Meh
Dr.Green
Profile Joined October 2008
Philippines264 Posts
February 02 2009 05:22 GMT
#51
do i smell another bisu bashing here??
Smoke weed everyday!
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
February 02 2009 05:24 GMT
#52
So many zergs! I like this PR, will be interesting to see what happens the rest of this month with these players.
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
doubleupgradeobbies!
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia1354 Posts
February 02 2009 05:27 GMT
#53
On February 02 2009 13:29 d_so wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2009 13:22 Jyvblamo wrote:
On February 02 2009 13:07 d_so wrote:
i agree with anytime.

and totally disagree with bisu. guy has done nothing but lose and got lucky to be in osl (didnt face z). he has become the face of pvz ineptitude, losing against savior, zero, hero twice, luxury all within three weeks.

and that leads to number 2 and a plus 3 rise? sorry yo but that makes no sense

Um, strictly speaking, Bisu is 2-1 since the last PR, and we would normally only look at games played in the interval between PRs. His losses vs zergs in the individual leagues were accounted for in the previous PR accordingly.


fakesteve makes it clear that the last msl results were not accounted for in the power rank. so, strictly on what fakesteve said, the msl failures have not been accounted for.

and even if the OSL results are accounted for, the fact he got disqualed from both leagues in the Ro32+ for each is really bad. his OSL Wildcard achievement is nice, but those games never should have happened. bisu took advantage of his luck; good for him, but that shouldnt be a #2 player.


From last PR


What the hell, Bisu?

This should be obvious, with four wins necessary to advance in both leagues, Bisu managed to create four losses instead. Yes, Bisu is out of OSL and MSL. Seriously. Against ZERGS. And he PLAYED BAD!


Yes, fakesteve CLEARLY did not factor in MSL results into the PR......
In addition to OSL failure, Bisu must have mysteriously dropped 4 spots due to his total 'FAIL' at GOM.......

In addition, even if he weren't second spot material, we'd still need actual players to put above him, we can't arbitrarily drop people down to a spot without finding someone who did better.
MSL, 2003-2011, RIP. OSL, 2000-2012, RIP. Proleague, 2003-2012, RIP. And then there was none... Even good things must come to an end.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 05:38:32
February 02 2009 05:37 GMT
#54
Good thing he didn't write this one eh? That way we can ignore your argument altogether!

And the argument doesn't matter anyway. I consulted with Lord Vader himself and he agreed with me.

Do you honestly think anyone other than Leta is scarier than Bisu right now? If so, who?
ModeratorGodfather
Darth Peter
Profile Joined October 2008
Romania438 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 06:26:49
February 02 2009 05:57 GMT
#55
Wow,this PR is a great surprise,even in my dreams I didn't see it coming so early. But wow! Great job Mani! Your style is refreshing,because FS started to get boring. He didn't have those great writeups anymore,like the ones he used to have. but this PR is great. I loled at nearly every description. I don't know about Leta,perhaps I wouldn't put him on no1 yet,but the kid seems to be really unbeatable. I don't think July deserves a spot either,perhaps he deserved last month,but he didn't do anything specific,and his winning streak came to a hault by the hands of Hiya. I like the fact that there are so many zergs on the list,and I hope they will win a SL this season,and I also like Anytime being on the list. I still think Best should be there tho.
Oh,and are you doing all the PR's from now on? Cuz' that would be awesome!
EDIT: Nvm my nitpicking,I didn't read the explanation. Now it makes perfect sense and I wouldn't like to fuck with Lord Vader.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 06:01:48
February 02 2009 06:00 GMT
#56
Check it out guys i can bold random words aswell
Mani flash is still equal best terran with leta, leta would take no.1 but he hasent gotten far in any individual leauges, yet
much love MaNi good power rank
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-02 06:06:03
February 02 2009 06:04 GMT
#57
On February 02 2009 15:00 Scaramanga wrote:
Check it out guys i can bold random words aswell
Mani flash is still equal best terran with leta, leta would take no.1 but he hasent gotten far in any individual leauges, yet
much love MaNi good power rank


This is a poll of who the scariest motherfuckers in pro gaming are not who has had the most glory ^_^.

ps- Great PR Mani besides the lack of Free i wouldn't change a thing.
OMG you nasty gurl
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
February 02 2009 06:21 GMT
#58
On February 02 2009 14:37 Manifesto7 wrote:
Do you honestly think anyone other than Leta is scarier than Bisu right now? If so, who?


I think Jaedong is scarier than Bisu, but that's 2 and 3 so it's not like there's a whole lot of difference.
Zero fighting.
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
February 02 2009 06:29 GMT
#59
On February 02 2009 15:21 Jaksiel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2009 14:37 Manifesto7 wrote:
Do you honestly think anyone other than Leta is scarier than Bisu right now? If so, who?


I think Jaedong is scarier than Bisu, but that's 2 and 3 so it's not like there's a whole lot of difference.


That's what I thought too, but I haven't been watching games so I can't back it up. Jaedong seems to have Bisu's number and if they played I think Jaedong would come out on top.

However, right now, I would rather play Jaedong than Bisu for my soul, even if only slightly. And that's how this PR is judged.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
AzureEye
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1360 Posts
February 02 2009 06:34 GMT
#60
Hiya's all kill should give him potential for CBNC in the future

Although I side with the majority when they say Jangbi is not S class player, its plain wrong to compare him to Sea. Sea is a lot worse of a player than Jangbi, the only thing holding Sea is his incredible TvZ skills and he sucks at other matchups
Terrans who whine: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107788
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2411
RotterdaM729
TaKeTV 290
IndyStarCraft 183
BRAT_OK 87
ZombieGrub7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2411
RotterdaM 729
ByuN 339
IndyStarCraft 183
MaxPax 125
BRAT_OK 87
UpATreeSC 55
MindelVK 15
ZombieGrub7
RuFF_SC2 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3455
Shuttle 838
Mini 469
EffOrt 402
Rush 177
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 96
Shinee 78
910 75
Zeus 70
[ Show more ]
hero 59
HiyA 55
Bale 26
sorry 24
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 19
Sexy 14
zelot 8
Sacsri 7
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2809
Counter-Strike
fl0m4894
pashabiceps849
Fnx 721
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2513
Other Games
singsing2169
ceh9673
Beastyqt654
Hui .200
mouzStarbuck189
XaKoH 128
QueenE66
Trikslyr60
C9.Mang039
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 102
• StrangeGG 30
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV110
Other Games
• imaqtpie434
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.