• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7963 users

Power Rank 02/02/2009 - Page 16

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 33 Next All
p4fn2w
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
401 Posts
February 18 2009 02:38 GMT
#301
Haha, thats the kind of thing that gets me. Personal feelings getting in the way of a power, not popularity, ranking.

But I dont disagree with you, I actually lost a lot of respect for Bisu as a programer. But as a starcraft player he is pretty entertaining to watch =).
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
February 18 2009 04:39 GMT
#302
On February 18 2009 10:57 p4fn2w wrote:
I'm all up for that line of thinking, and I actually used a similar argument in favor of Bisu during that Bisu vs Stork debate months ago. What gets me is that half of the people shot down that argument by saying the PR should take into account the months prior, where Stork beat Bisu in a BO3 in OSL, thus favoring Stork over Bisu. And now that the tables have turned, I'm using the exact same reasoning, but everyone somehow switched their line of thinking and favor Flash over Bisu. It seems the majority never wants Bisu to win unless he is clearly a few leagues above everyone else.


I don't think the situation now is the same. Let me explain why I think so:

1. The time Stork won the OSL he was playing phenomenally. He had incredibly hard road to his title and yet he won it. Let me remind you that he beat Bisu and than BeSt in semifinal who was at that time on the incredible 16 PvP winning streak and seemed to be untouchable. At the same time, even though with very busy schedule Stork managed to get to 1/4 of MSL winning set against ForGG who at that time was really really strong and losing close set to Kal simply because he was practicing for OSL final.

At the time PR appeared I remember that Bisu just won MSL, Ture, he showed really dominating play but at that time almost everyone was still under impression of dominant play by Stork. For me Bisu started to rise only just before the PR and then he proved that he is no1.

2. Now we have the following situation. Flash in February ad incredibly busy schedule playing all top opponents. I don't think I need to mention the names but what is worth mentioning is that he went 9:0 against them showing incredibly impressive play. He is in both leagues and he is leading in a 1/16 set against Leta.

Now Bisu won GOMTV. That surely counts. But don't forget that Bisu is not in MSL and is not showing nearly as much dominance as he did before. Also, since GOM runs over such a long time it is hard to say if it is outcome of the current players form. That's why for me only recent games of GOM matter but not the results as a whole (ie. winning the title) carries lower weight.

So for now I would say Flash is a bit above Bisu simply because he shows incredible dominance that Bisu showed a couple of months ago. Again, Bisu is sill a monster but in my opinion he is less fearful as he was before his disaster with OSL and MSL.



Now, this can all change in the next week or two or even just before next PR. If Bisu beats Jaedong in the incoming set he will be definitely showing signs that he deserves no1. Also Flash has a lot on the stake.

As a Flash fan I would like to see him winning all his games ahead but I am not so blind to say he won't lose. To sum up, it is pointless to argue right now about the players
Lockon Stratos
Profile Joined February 2009
United States126 Posts
February 18 2009 04:41 GMT
#303
But at least we all agree Leta is out.
p4fn2w
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
401 Posts
February 18 2009 04:57 GMT
#304
On February 18 2009 13:39 Lebesgue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2009 10:57 p4fn2w wrote:
I'm all up for that line of thinking, and I actually used a similar argument in favor of Bisu during that Bisu vs Stork debate months ago. What gets me is that half of the people shot down that argument by saying the PR should take into account the months prior, where Stork beat Bisu in a BO3 in OSL, thus favoring Stork over Bisu. And now that the tables have turned, I'm using the exact same reasoning, but everyone somehow switched their line of thinking and favor Flash over Bisu. It seems the majority never wants Bisu to win unless he is clearly a few leagues above everyone else.


I don't think the situation now is the same. Let me explain why I think so:

1. The time Stork won the OSL he was playing phenomenally. He had incredibly hard road to his title and yet he won it. Let me remind you that he beat Bisu and than BeSt in semifinal who was at that time on the incredible 16 PvP winning streak and seemed to be untouchable. At the same time, even though with very busy schedule Stork managed to get to 1/4 of MSL winning set against ForGG who at that time was really really strong and losing close set to Kal simply because he was practicing for OSL final.

At the time PR appeared I remember that Bisu just won MSL, Ture, he showed really dominating play but at that time almost everyone was still under impression of dominant play by Stork. For me Bisu started to rise only just before the PR and then he proved that he is no1.

2. Now we have the following situation. Flash in February ad incredibly busy schedule playing all top opponents. I don't think I need to mention the names but what is worth mentioning is that he went 9:0 against them showing incredibly impressive play. He is in both leagues and he is leading in a 1/16 set against Leta.

Now Bisu won GOMTV. That surely counts. But don't forget that Bisu is not in MSL and is not showing nearly as much dominance as he did before. Also, since GOM runs over such a long time it is hard to say if it is outcome of the current players form. That's why for me only recent games of GOM matter but not the results as a whole (ie. winning the title) carries lower weight.

So for now I would say Flash is a bit above Bisu simply because he shows incredible dominance that Bisu showed a couple of months ago. Again, Bisu is sill a monster but in my opinion he is less fearful as he was before his disaster with OSL and MSL.



Now, this can all change in the next week or two or even just before next PR. If Bisu beats Jaedong in the incoming set he will be definitely showing signs that he deserves no1. Also Flash has a lot on the stake.

As a Flash fan I would like to see him winning all his games ahead but I am not so blind to say he won't lose. To sum up, it is pointless to argue right now about the players


Although I respect your post, I disagree with number 1. The debate of Stork vs Bisu was for the December rankings, but Stork beat Bisu and Best during October, not November. Using these victories as an argument for Stork only reinforces Bisu's argument in this case, since it considers achievements from results prior to the PR's month.

And at that time, Stork was NOT showing phenomenal play right before December's ranking took place. His performance in November + the first few days of December before the PR came out consists of a 3-2 victory over Fantasy and a 25% winning rate in PL.

As of the GOM finals, Bisu was able to maintain around an 80% win rate stretching for over a month (starting from his MSL win, not his entire career), and he was able to defeat Flash in both a BO3 and a PL BO1 match. You said that "almost everyone was still under impression of dominant play by Stork" at that time, and now I feel the same for Bisu.

I understand your feeling on the weight of GOM, but I dont wholeheartedly agree with it since the longer GOM stretches, the longer you have to keep a dominant form in order to advance and eventually win it, which is what I believe Bisu have done. I feel winning GOM proves your dominance just as much, if not more, than the MSL or OSL.

And I agree with your last statement. I guess I got too carried away about a subtle double standard that some people are holding right now, and I guess I'll drop the argument unless I felt something really needs to be addressed. =)
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
February 18 2009 06:50 GMT
#305
On February 18 2009 13:57 p4fn2w wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2009 13:39 Lebesgue wrote:
On February 18 2009 10:57 p4fn2w wrote:
I'm all up for that line of thinking, and I actually used a similar argument in favor of Bisu during that Bisu vs Stork debate months ago. What gets me is that half of the people shot down that argument by saying the PR should take into account the months prior, where Stork beat Bisu in a BO3 in OSL, thus favoring Stork over Bisu. And now that the tables have turned, I'm using the exact same reasoning, but everyone somehow switched their line of thinking and favor Flash over Bisu. It seems the majority never wants Bisu to win unless he is clearly a few leagues above everyone else.


I don't think the situation now is the same. Let me explain why I think so:

1. The time Stork won the OSL he was playing phenomenally. He had incredibly hard road to his title and yet he won it. Let me remind you that he beat Bisu and than BeSt in semifinal who was at that time on the incredible 16 PvP winning streak and seemed to be untouchable. At the same time, even though with very busy schedule Stork managed to get to 1/4 of MSL winning set against ForGG who at that time was really really strong and losing close set to Kal simply because he was practicing for OSL final.

At the time PR appeared I remember that Bisu just won MSL, Ture, he showed really dominating play but at that time almost everyone was still under impression of dominant play by Stork. For me Bisu started to rise only just before the PR and then he proved that he is no1.

2. Now we have the following situation. Flash in February ad incredibly busy schedule playing all top opponents. I don't think I need to mention the names but what is worth mentioning is that he went 9:0 against them showing incredibly impressive play. He is in both leagues and he is leading in a 1/16 set against Leta.

Now Bisu won GOMTV. That surely counts. But don't forget that Bisu is not in MSL and is not showing nearly as much dominance as he did before. Also, since GOM runs over such a long time it is hard to say if it is outcome of the current players form. That's why for me only recent games of GOM matter but not the results as a whole (ie. winning the title) carries lower weight.

So for now I would say Flash is a bit above Bisu simply because he shows incredible dominance that Bisu showed a couple of months ago. Again, Bisu is sill a monster but in my opinion he is less fearful as he was before his disaster with OSL and MSL.



Now, this can all change in the next week or two or even just before next PR. If Bisu beats Jaedong in the incoming set he will be definitely showing signs that he deserves no1. Also Flash has a lot on the stake.

As a Flash fan I would like to see him winning all his games ahead but I am not so blind to say he won't lose. To sum up, it is pointless to argue right now about the players


Although I respect your post, I disagree with number 1. The debate of Stork vs Bisu was for the December rankings, but Stork beat Bisu and Best during October, not November. Using these victories as an argument for Stork only reinforces Bisu's argument in this case, since it considers achievements from results prior to the PR's month.

And at that time, Stork was NOT showing phenomenal play right before December's ranking took place. His performance in November + the first few days of December before the PR came out consists of a 3-2 victory over Fantasy and a 25% winning rate in PL.

As of the GOM finals, Bisu was able to maintain around an 80% win rate stretching for over a month (starting from his MSL win, not his entire career), and he was able to defeat Flash in both a BO3 and a PL BO1 match. You said that "almost everyone was still under impression of dominant play by Stork" at that time, and now I feel the same for Bisu.

I understand your feeling on the weight of GOM, but I dont wholeheartedly agree with it since the longer GOM stretches, the longer you have to keep a dominant form in order to advance and eventually win it, which is what I believe Bisu have done. I feel winning GOM proves your dominance just as much, if not more, than the MSL or OSL.

And I agree with your last statement. I guess I got too carried away about a subtle double standard that some people are holding right now, and I guess I'll drop the argument unless I felt something really needs to be addressed. =)


I haven't been checking exact timing but so I wrote what I remembered when there was that debate. So I guess 'we agree to disagree' which is perfectly fine

And given the current game schedules by the next PR everything should be clearer since as of now there are not many contenders for #1.
AzureEye
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1360 Posts
February 18 2009 07:48 GMT
#306
Stork looked very solid during his last OSL journey. Even his PvZ was top notch during then imo. Nowadays...I don't know what to say.

Kal and Free have amazing PvZ lately

Jaedong, Bisu, and Flash all deserve the top 3 spots. Jaedong vs Bisu BO7 should decide the PR placement
Terrans who whine: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=107788
raga4ka
Profile Joined February 2008
Bulgaria5679 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-18 12:50:33
February 18 2009 12:28 GMT
#307
On February 18 2009 16:48 AzureEye wrote:
Stork looked very solid during his last OSL journey. Even his PvZ was top notch during then imo. Nowadays...I don't know what to say.

Kal and Free have amazing PvZ lately

Jaedong, Bisu, and Flash all deserve the top 3 spots. Jaedong vs Bisu BO7 should decide the PR placement


+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah , sucks for Flash thought , he just got eliminated from OSL , i think the power rank should value more WL and people who are doing all - kills or semi - all kills (players who are bringing the wins for their teams ) and are doing good in the leagues (example Flash/Jaedong) even if they get eliminated from 1 of them . I'm not saing that Bisu doesn't deserve the top 1 - 2 spot , but he isn't overworked or at least it doesn't seem that way in Proleague . I haven't seen him win a WL series when his team had to depend on him since the game vs ACE he failed versus Woondjin and Light ) . Look at how well prepared Bisu was versus July and how Flash sucked against Best today , after he had to play 4 games in WL and failed to bring home either the win for his team and the OSL game , but i would still give him a lot of points for the effort he shows every game that he plays . He obviously can't win them all its sad , but true . And today he got the worst of it - losing the last game against Estro and game against Best .
theonemephisto
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States409 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-18 15:09:07
February 18 2009 14:08 GMT
#308
On February 18 2009 21:28 raga4ka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2009 16:48 AzureEye wrote:
Stork looked very solid during his last OSL journey. Even his PvZ was top notch during then imo. Nowadays...I don't know what to say.

Kal and Free have amazing PvZ lately

Jaedong, Bisu, and Flash all deserve the top 3 spots. Jaedong vs Bisu BO7 should decide the PR placement


+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah , sucks for Flash thought , he just got eliminated from OSL , i think the power rank should value more WL and people who are doing all - kills or semi - all kills (players who are bringing the wins for their teams ) and are doing good in the leagues (example Flash/Jaedong) even if they get eliminated from 1 of them . I'm not saing that Bisu doesn't deserve the top 1 - 2 spot , but he isn't overworked or at least it doesn't seem that way in Proleague . I haven't seen him win a WL series when his team had to depend on him since the game vs ACE he failed versus Woondjin and Light ) . Look at how well prepared Bisu was versus July and how Flash sucked against Best today , after he had to play 4 games in WL and failed to bring home either the win for his team and the OSL game , but i would still give him a lot of points for the effort he shows every game that he plays . He obviously can't win them all its sad , but true . And today he got the worst of it - losing the last game against Estro and game against Best .

+ Show Spoiler +
Yea, Flash had a rough day. Of course, he still had some great games (who was the last person to win with MnM TvP?), and IMO it's easier to forgive Flash giving up a couple of games to top-line players due to his schedule and the pressure on him.

Man, I just can't even imagine what goes through his head when he gets into that booth, knowing that he HAS to win 4 games in a row because his team fails and then he has to go play one of the best PvTs in the game right after. And that a bunch of those games are going to be players who have practiced for a week to snipe him and only him.

Now we just have to see if Flash can bounce back or if he's going into an overwork slump again.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
February 18 2009 17:03 GMT
#309
HAHAHAHA BEST VS. FLASH WINNER HAHAHAHA
Peace~
Fx_
Profile Joined April 2008
503 Posts
February 18 2009 19:36 GMT
#310
Flash is OVERLOAD IMO
he need more time to rest...
Power is your Intelligence
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
February 18 2009 20:19 GMT
#311
On February 18 2009 05:32 raga4ka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2009 03:48 Nick_54 wrote:
On February 17 2009 15:59 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
You guys are forgetting that the king of Power Rank is playing well. Results factor in when the difference is indescribable

Flash is currently playing better than anyone on the planet. It's a goddamned sight to behold, and you guys should be able to put your fandom aside and recognize the best player of the day for what he is,


What happens when BeSt knocks him out this week though?

Honestly, people seem overly critical of Bisu dropping a few games then they do if Flash or Jaedong do.


People start criticizing him thats what , but BEST has to knock him out first


Well...
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
February 18 2009 20:55 GMT
#312
lol, people acting all forgiving to Flash dropping the OSL, and being overly critical on Bisu for dropping a few PL games.

"You can't win them all."
-A Flash Fan

Why can't that apply to Bisu as well?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Lockon Stratos
Profile Joined February 2009
United States126 Posts
February 18 2009 21:02 GMT
#313
On February 19 2009 05:55 Sentenal wrote:
lol, people acting all forgiving to Flash dropping the OSL, and being overly critical on Bisu for dropping a few PL games.

"You can't win them all."
-A Flash Fan

Why can't that apply to Bisu as well?

Because Flash's schedule does not apply to Bisu.
Darth Peter
Profile Joined October 2008
Romania438 Posts
February 18 2009 21:34 GMT
#314
Okay,I still think that Flash should be no1,but if he gets eliminated from MSL,there is no way for him,no matter how many all-kills or semi all-kills he does. This way Yarnc should be in the top 3 for his performances(but 5 sounds really reasonable). Jd also failed hard against Flash this month,so right now,my fanboyism says Bisu. But first,Flash has to lose in the MSL,which I think he won't,I predicted the OSL and even liquibeted against him. JD vs Bisu can also fuck things up,if JD wins 3-0,because he lost to Flash this month,and that disturbs me. But anyway,go Bisu, go JD,claim the top 2 spots,please fail Flash!!
Lockon Stratos
Profile Joined February 2009
United States126 Posts
February 18 2009 21:53 GMT
#315
It all comes down to Jaedong vs. Bisu and Flash vs. Leta. If Flash beats Leta and Jaedong beats Bisu, then Flash should be #1 because in February he beat Jaedong twice and didn't play Bisu at all, so Flash>JD>Bisu. If Bisu beats JD then Bisu>Flash>JD. But if Flash loses to Leta well he'll be lucky to get #3.
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
February 18 2009 22:12 GMT
#316
WL victories dont mean shit if it prevents you from progressing in OSL
Terran & Potato Salad.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
February 18 2009 22:18 GMT
#317
On February 19 2009 06:02 Lockon Stratos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2009 05:55 Sentenal wrote:
lol, people acting all forgiving to Flash dropping the OSL, and being overly critical on Bisu for dropping a few PL games.

"You can't win them all."
-A Flash Fan

Why can't that apply to Bisu as well?

Because Flash's schedule does not apply to Bisu.

oh really ? well flash played 7 games more this month but in January he had in total 8 games compared to Bisu's 23. Those 23 include the games vs hero, zero and savior, but no one ever mentioned busy schedule as an excuse. The fact is KTY had more games to play in the past two months than any other progamer and he still managed to keep his dominate form and to hold his elo above 2300
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Fx_
Profile Joined April 2008
503 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-18 22:28:43
February 18 2009 22:27 GMT
#318
ok Darth Peter you right
BUT now
i wanna see how long Bisu(or JD or somebody else, not important) can play well If he been plays every single match
and....
no less than 3 games
Power is your Intelligence
traced
Profile Joined October 2007
1739 Posts
February 18 2009 22:46 GMT
#319
you know you have it bad when you go 3-2 and people think you're slipping or overworked.
Kong John
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark1020 Posts
February 18 2009 23:06 GMT
#320
On February 18 2009 21:28 raga4ka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2009 16:48 AzureEye wrote:
Stork looked very solid during his last OSL journey. Even his PvZ was top notch during then imo. Nowadays...I don't know what to say.

Kal and Free have amazing PvZ lately

Jaedong, Bisu, and Flash all deserve the top 3 spots. Jaedong vs Bisu BO7 should decide the PR placement


+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah , sucks for Flash thought , he just got eliminated from OSL , i think the power rank should value more WL and people who are doing all - kills or semi - all kills (players who are bringing the wins for their teams ) and are doing good in the leagues (example Flash/Jaedong) even if they get eliminated from 1 of them . I'm not saing that Bisu doesn't deserve the top 1 - 2 spot , but he isn't overworked or at least it doesn't seem that way in Proleague . I haven't seen him win a WL series when his team had to depend on him since the game vs ACE he failed versus Woondjin and Light ) . Look at how well prepared Bisu was versus July and how Flash sucked against Best today , after he had to play 4 games in WL and failed to bring home either the win for his team and the OSL game , but i would still give him a lot of points for the effort he shows every game that he plays . He obviously can't win them all its sad , but true . And today he got the worst of it - losing the last game against Estro and game against Best .


I somewhat disagre here, sure Flash does a great job in WL but he just isent the star he used to be. I think starleagues should be valued higher than WL since they are IMO the most important tournaments for a single player, and that is what we are measuring in the PL, individual skill. Just becourse Flash is in a bad position dosent mean he should be put higher, this is about POWER not pity.
This is real life, where nerds must battle!
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12610
Artosis 407
NaDa 29
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Mew2King73
Other Games
summit1g5854
Grubby2920
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft429
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 191
JuggernautJason2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 33m
INu's Battles
12h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 33m
OSC
23h 48m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.