• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:39
CEST 19:39
KST 02:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7946 users

Power Rank 07/01/2011 - Page 19

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 39 Next All
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
July 11 2011 21:36 GMT
#361
On July 12 2011 03:07 Mortality wrote:
(I saw someone calling Light's TvP strong the other day and I laughed. I like Light but come on, really?!)


Light's TvP has actually been doing surprisingly well for the last few months

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/details.php?section=korean&type=players&id=109&part=games&vs=P&league=standard&map=any&from_year=2011&from_month=3&from_day=9&to_year=2011&to_month=7&to_day=10&action=Update

I'm still hesitant to call it good though
Writer
Phayt
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada346 Posts
July 11 2011 23:31 GMT
#362
On July 12 2011 06:05 VGhost wrote:
terrible players like Tossgirl or Perfectman.


Man I know Perfectman is far from a great player, but that is a really harsh lumping there

lol

maximuspita
Profile Joined April 2010
1093 Posts
July 12 2011 00:14 GMT
#363
On July 12 2011 05:11 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 05:06 Lightwip wrote:
On July 12 2011 04:56 Xiphos wrote:
I personally believe that Stork will be back to PR rank next month after improving immensely in his gameplay. I still don't get how Stork manages to pick up his play in such short time.

By putting his glasses back on.

-_-
Come on, do you REALLY believe that?

He put on his glasses; did he not?
Korean Air, please save Fox.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 12 2011 05:32 GMT
#364
@VGhost ICCup record doesn't mean nothing, even for progamers, but we're not going to talk about that, are we? The reality is that counting prelims skews records. Going 16-0 against players who have never qualified for SL before doesn't prove you're better than someone who is 0-5 against Flash/JD/Bisu. The skill gap is too immense.

On July 12 2011 06:36 swanized wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 03:07 Mortality wrote:
(I saw someone calling Light's TvP strong the other day and I laughed. I like Light but come on, really?!)


Light's TvP has actually been doing surprisingly well for the last few months

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/details.php?section=korean&type=players&id=109&part=games&vs=P&league=standard&map=any&from_year=2011&from_month=3&from_day=9&to_year=2011&to_month=7&to_day=10&action=Update

I'm still hesitant to call it good though


I'm well aware of his record. I've been watching him for his whole career and this is the best his TvP has been since 2007. He's improved a lot, but if you actually consider his TvP "strong" right now then you haven't been watching his games. His TvP has elevated to the status of "okay." But let's just say... beating Light's TvP is not a strong piece of evidence for having S-class PvT.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
July 12 2011 07:24 GMT
#365
Jangbi anyone?
▲ ▲ ▲
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 10:23:02
July 12 2011 10:16 GMT
#366
On July 12 2011 14:32 Mortality wrote:
@VGhost ICCup record doesn't mean nothing, even for progamers, but we're not going to talk about that, are we? The reality is that counting prelims skews records. Going 16-0 against players who have never qualified for SL before doesn't prove you're better than someone who is 0-5 against Flash/JD/Bisu. The skill gap is too immense.


What kind of response is this? He writes a lengthy post about why we shouldn't ignore prelims completely and you compare prelims to ICCup? ICCup games are training games, and prelims games actually do count for something, you are able to qualify for a SL through them. 16-0 in prelims would always be impressive and should be in the back of your mind when thinking about that player, even if it doesn't prove anything (which of course it doesn't, noone remembers 2nd round players in a tennis grand slam, but at least they made the tournament).

I am no fan of giving prelims results much weight at all, and quoting a 26-4 monthly record with 15 prelims game is, as you said, just skewing records. But what I am against (and I would assume VGhost as well) is making them a one-way street: Punishing a good play (think Bisu) into oblivion when he doesn't make it out of them, but don't give any credit to players who actually do make it out.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
aupstar
Profile Joined June 2007
Australia912 Posts
July 12 2011 12:13 GMT
#367
I'm sure everyone that comes out on top after prelims have excellent records.

It's a bit unfair then just to consider Jangbi with having +15 wins.

Also, what about those that are seeded into other rounds that don't have to go through this prelim phase? It's not exactly a level comparison then is it?

Furthermore, as stated earlier, the people in the prelims aren't all what you'd call cream of the crop. They even contain those people from the mystarleague show (none of whome could win a single game during the prelims).
Firebats, the natural enemy of octozerg
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
July 12 2011 13:08 GMT
#368
10 win streak for zero
Writer
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 12 2011 13:19 GMT
#369
On July 12 2011 19:16 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 14:32 Mortality wrote:
@VGhost ICCup record doesn't mean nothing, even for progamers, but we're not going to talk about that, are we? The reality is that counting prelims skews records. Going 16-0 against players who have never qualified for SL before doesn't prove you're better than someone who is 0-5 against Flash/JD/Bisu. The skill gap is too immense.


What kind of response is this? He writes a lengthy post about why we shouldn't ignore prelims completely and you compare prelims to ICCup? ICCup games are training games, and prelims games actually do count for something, you are able to qualify for a SL through them. 16-0 in prelims would always be impressive and should be in the back of your mind when thinking about that player, even if it doesn't prove anything (which of course it doesn't, noone remembers 2nd round players in a tennis grand slam, but at least they made the tournament).

I am no fan of giving prelims results much weight at all, and quoting a 26-4 monthly record with 15 prelims game is, as you said, just skewing records. But what I am against (and I would assume VGhost as well) is making them a one-way street: Punishing a good play (think Bisu) into oblivion when he doesn't make it out of them, but don't give any credit to players who actually do make it out.


I think you are misinterpreting what I meant. Or maybe I wrote it poorly. And I don't have a lot of time right now for my usual wall of text responses so if you were expecting something lengthy then I don't know what to say.

No game you play is ever totally meaningless, as much as you may want to delude yourself that fooling around with your friends is, it isn't. Even ICCup games are not totally meaningless for a progamer. ICCup games don't interest us because they don't tell us enough.

Prelim games are obviously light years beyond any ICCup match. Do you think I do not realize that? But like ICCup games they don't tell us enough. You might have an odd match, like Jangbi's wildcard win over Zero, that actually carries some significance, but the reality is that prelim events are not played at the highest level.

We might be able to dissect individual games played during prelims. We might be able to talk about particular matches (e.g., Jangbi vs Soo, Jangbi vs Zero, Jangbi vs Leta). What we cannot do is just toss out numbers like that for hype when they don't necessarily mean anything. As TwoToneTerran pointed out -- and is true -- a lot of hot streaks seem to start at the prelims. Except most of them go nowhere.

60% wins in "standard leagues" means infinitely more than 80% wins in prelims. It just does. You can never make a Starleague and have 80% prelim results. We don't count prelims towards ELO, we don't hype players up based on prelim stats. You cannot compare Jangbi's 26-4 run or whatever the fuck it is to Flash/Jaedong/Bisu etc. posting the same kind of numbers in standard leagues.

We had a few meaningful results last month, but the real trials for Jangbi are all happening this month. His performance against Jaedong was a good accomplishment and that 0-1 on paper result is as much OR MORE of an accomplishment than that 26-4.

I like talking about progamer statistics, but FFS all this talk around Jangbi is totally removing any and all meaning of the stats. You're supposed to interpret what the statistics mean, not just grab a bunch of numbers and chuck them at people and hope that those people are uninformed enough to think the numbers mean something that they don't.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 12 2011 13:33 GMT
#370
BTW the real punishment for Bisu was that he didn't prove anything last month. The best player he beat was a slumping Hiya who is not doing well right now at all. He outplayed most of his opponents, but we expected a top 5 PR player to outplay them. All of them. He got outplayed twice, and that happens even to the best. He couldn't be #1 but he was clearly top 4. Why he got 4 (I'm not counting Yellow btw since that rank is a tribute to a great man) instead of 2 or 3 is because Bisu shows execution abilities that are as good or better than anybody else on the planet, but most fans these days seem to forget that execution isn't everything. The fact is that Bisu was ranked ahead of an MSL finalist, last season's semifinalist, a player who has been winning about 2/3 his matches against TBLS so far this year (that player is Zero). Acting like Bisu has been wronged does injustice to Zero who is even lower, and it does injustice to Flash, JD, and Hydra who have also done great things.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 14:20:52
July 12 2011 14:19 GMT
#371
On July 12 2011 22:19 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 19:16 Malinor wrote:
On July 12 2011 14:32 Mortality wrote:
@VGhost ICCup record doesn't mean nothing, even for progamers, but we're not going to talk about that, are we? The reality is that counting prelims skews records. Going 16-0 against players who have never qualified for SL before doesn't prove you're better than someone who is 0-5 against Flash/JD/Bisu. The skill gap is too immense.


What kind of response is this? He writes a lengthy post about why we shouldn't ignore prelims completely and you compare prelims to ICCup? ICCup games are training games, and prelims games actually do count for something, you are able to qualify for a SL through them. 16-0 in prelims would always be impressive and should be in the back of your mind when thinking about that player, even if it doesn't prove anything (which of course it doesn't, noone remembers 2nd round players in a tennis grand slam, but at least they made the tournament).

I am no fan of giving prelims results much weight at all, and quoting a 26-4 monthly record with 15 prelims game is, as you said, just skewing records. But what I am against (and I would assume VGhost as well) is making them a one-way street: Punishing a good play (think Bisu) into oblivion when he doesn't make it out of them, but don't give any credit to players who actually do make it out.


I think you are misinterpreting what I meant. Or maybe I wrote it poorly. And I don't have a lot of time right now for my usual wall of text responses so if you were expecting something lengthy then I don't know what to say.

No game you play is ever totally meaningless, as much as you may want to delude yourself that fooling around with your friends is, it isn't. Even ICCup games are not totally meaningless for a progamer. ICCup games don't interest us because they don't tell us enough.

Prelim games are obviously light years beyond any ICCup match. Do you think I do not realize that? But like ICCup games they don't tell us enough. You might have an odd match, like Jangbi's wildcard win over Zero, that actually carries some significance, but the reality is that prelim events are not played at the highest level.


Yes, I think you worded that poorly, although I might have fallen into a trap here:
@VGhost ICCup record doesn't mean nothing, even for progamers, but we're not going to talk about that, are we?


I guess what you were trying to say is that iccup games are not meaningless for progamers? And I understood that you do think they are meaningless (which is my take, btw, besides the obvious value as a training-game). I am sorry, but as a non-native speaker, it is sometimes hard to get the meaning of a double negation (=> 'We don't need no education', 'I don't need no help'... 'I could care less' and 'I could not care less' basically meaning the same thing, etc.)

Anyway, I think it is just wrong to bring up ICCup games (even as an example) into a discussion about preliminariy games... too many A and A+ players have fallen during those prelims in the past to say they are totally meaningless.

Everything else you say I agree with, they skew stats and you cannot just go ahead and write "26-4". But advancing is still an accomplishment in itself in my book, you may think otherwise.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 12 2011 15:26 GMT
#372
It is an accomplishment, but I think it was baubo who said these words first and I support them fully: with prelims it's more like check if they passed, x if they didn't, rather than considering the stats coming out of them. As I said, you can look at individual games, but just throwing out the stats? No. It's misleading. Prelims are prelims, not the highest level, not the main show.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-12 17:55:19
July 12 2011 17:55 GMT
#373
On July 12 2011 22:08 swanized wrote:
10 win streak for zero

JD, Hydra, Zero all have basically identical ELO right now. Going to be very interesting PL playoffs and OSL/MSL. =D

Who will claim the zerg throne?
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
July 12 2011 19:57 GMT
#374
On July 13 2011 02:55 Gescom wrote:
Who will claim the zerg throne?

HoeJJa
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
ZZangDreamjOy
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada959 Posts
July 13 2011 03:56 GMT
#375
On July 12 2011 14:32 Mortality wrote:
@VGhost ICCup record doesn't mean nothing, even for progamers, but we're not going to talk about that, are we? The reality is that counting prelims skews records. Going 16-0 against players who have never qualified for SL before doesn't prove you're better than someone who is 0-5 against Flash/JD/Bisu. The skill gap is too immense.

Show nested quote +
On July 12 2011 06:36 swanized wrote:
On July 12 2011 03:07 Mortality wrote:
(I saw someone calling Light's TvP strong the other day and I laughed. I like Light but come on, really?!)


Light's TvP has actually been doing surprisingly well for the last few months

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/details.php?section=korean&type=players&id=109&part=games&vs=P&league=standard&map=any&from_year=2011&from_month=3&from_day=9&to_year=2011&to_month=7&to_day=10&action=Update

I'm still hesitant to call it good though


I'm well aware of his record. I've been watching him for his whole career and this is the best his TvP has been since 2007. He's improved a lot, but if you actually consider his TvP "strong" right now then you haven't been watching his games. His TvP has elevated to the status of "okay." But let's just say... beating Light's TvP is not a strong piece of evidence for having S-class PvT.


Light's TvP may never look pretty, but his record recently speaks for itself. He's finally gotten over the TvP hump that has plagued him forever, with wins over Stork, Stats, and Shuttle (Who has a 2-1 record vs FlaSh recently no?).
HitEmUp
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-13 05:45:21
July 13 2011 05:42 GMT
#376
Didn't I already say I'm aware? I'm happy that he's finally developed a TvP that can win, but would you honestly consider Light's TvP to be high A-class or S-class? Do you think it compares to in form Flash, Fanta or Hiya?

Here's a fact to consider: after all Light has done, his TvP ELO is still only 2038. Now, honestly I think that low balls him (he's playing like he deserves about 2080-2100, same range as Mind, Baby, FBH), but if all that he's done has only been enough to put him up to a meager 2038 are you really going to put him up with those guys?

Edit: those guys meaning Flash, Fanta, Hiya
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
July 13 2011 11:06 GMT
#377
think it's safe to say that soo will not be returning next month
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
July 13 2011 11:11 GMT
#378
Rofl... was soo on the rank? I didn't even notice that when I read the pr the first time. I generally don't like it when people correct the rank with new results, but Bogus should have had Soo's rank. Soo is terrible. soo, soo bad.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
agarangu
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile274 Posts
July 13 2011 11:36 GMT
#379
Fuck yeah Flash! Looks like the treatment is working pretty well.
What's a quote anyway?
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
July 13 2011 12:08 GMT
#380
Jangbi on the other hand... total collapse right now. 0-3 in the play-offs and 0-1 in OSL.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2998
RotterdaM618
TaKeTV 284
IndyStarCraft 178
BRAT_OK 77
ZombieGrub19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2998
RotterdaM 618
ByuN 367
IndyStarCraft 178
MaxPax 142
BRAT_OK 77
UpATreeSC 57
RuFF_SC2 27
ZombieGrub19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3424
Shuttle 852
Mini 462
EffOrt 405
Rush 180
Dewaltoss 148
Mind 95
910 75
Zeus 71
Shinee 64
[ Show more ]
HiyA 55
hero 54
Bale 25
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 11
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2809
Counter-Strike
fl0m4871
pashabiceps865
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2578
Other Games
singsing2169
ceh9691
Beastyqt689
mouzStarbuck189
XaKoH 128
C9.Mang069
QueenE69
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 102
• StrangeGG 30
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV137
Other Games
• imaqtpie482
• Shiphtur286
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.