• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:23
CEST 19:23
KST 02:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8524 users

Power Rank 07/01/2011

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 37 38 39 Next All
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 15:50:46
July 01 2011 08:02 GMT
#1
Close but No Cigar

(P)BeSt, (T)Bogus, (P)Jaehoon, (Z)Killer, (T)Light, (Z)RorO, (T)Sea
These were all players that I considered for the actual tenth spot. Unfortunately, for one reason or another, it's very hard to choose amongst them. I think it's for the best to leave that question unanswered.

Shoutouts

(Z)Peace
A month overdue, but I have felt bad for a month for forgetting. His play this month has been less than stellar, but I do like it when ACE players do well.

(T)PianO
Despite not qualifying for either MST or ODT, Piano's done surprisingly well in Proleague. 4-1 over A-team regulars is nothing to scoff at.

(T)Reality
Seven Proleague matches this month. Four wins against powerful A-team players. Three losses against not-so-powerful A-team players.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
jaQi
Profile Joined December 2010
1121 Posts
July 01 2011 08:05 GMT
#2
Haha, you baller! Yellow no. 2. I like.
Caladbolg
Profile Joined March 2011
2855 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 08:11:29
July 01 2011 08:07 GMT
#3
Hah! Pretty much just a question of one or two players different. Me likes.

Also appreciate the shoutout re: Reality. The kid's got a bright future!
"I don't like the word prodigy at all. To me prodigy sounds like a person who was 'gifted' all these things rather than a person who earned all these talents by hard training... I must train harder to reach my goal." - Flash
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
July 01 2011 08:09 GMT
#4
Nice Power Rank.

Hoejja!
BloodDrunK
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bangladesh2767 Posts
July 01 2011 08:11 GMT
#5
Yellow at no.2. me like.

but i feel bogus should have been on the PR.
You have the power to create your own destiny.
XXGeneration
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States625 Posts
July 01 2011 08:15 GMT
#6
Nice PR! I like it!
"I was so surprised when I first played StarCraft 2. I couldn't believe that such an easy game exists... I guess the best way to attract people these days is to make things easy and simple." -Midas
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
July 01 2011 08:21 GMT
#7
On July 01 2011 17:02 flamewheel wrote:
(T)Reality
Seven Proleague matches this month. Four wins against powerful A-team players. Three losses against not-so-powerful A-team players.


He didn't just "win" against those A-temers. He beat them down convincingly. If you just watch VODs of his wins, you'd think he's easily one of the best players around. The problem, of course, is that he still only wins less than half his games. And his losses are quite forgettable.

But his future looks so, very, very promising.

Meh
kdgns
Profile Joined May 2009
United States2427 Posts
July 01 2011 08:26 GMT
#8
I'll take this time to post something, thats basically an in-joke between me and my friend who watches starcraft, its about Jangbi.

When I started watching BW live was around the time of the Gom invitational and the individual league set up by GOM casted by Tasteless, I started watching proleague around the end of the 6 dragons era. During this time I heard how the 6 dragons were dominating, but for some reason never ever saw Jangbi play, be it scheduling or simply bad timing. By the time I finally was able to watch Jangbi, I saw him lose, every time, in fact, his recent slump coincided exactly with me having more free time to watch proleague, and I've watched every game he lost (I also missed the 2 games he won).

Now I'm not saying that I'm a curse or anything, but starting in the middle of May, I went on vacation to China, since then, I have not been able to watch BW at all. What happens during this time? Jangbi decides to win every televised game he's in, and make it in both leagues. All of this I have to find out the next day in the Results section.

So, my vacation ends at the end of August, I expect a silver from Jangbi at least, also I expect khan to do well in proleague until the finals (I'm in Shanghai).
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 01 2011 08:29 GMT
#9
And YellOw takes number 2 again!
+ Show Spoiler +
for the last time+ Show Spoiler +
=(
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 08:44:13
July 01 2011 08:40 GMT
#10
omg YellOw AND HoeJJa :D

I love this rank <3

edit: flamewheel you should fix your JD hipster pic link. you want to use this.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
July 01 2011 08:42 GMT
#11
Ah Yellow, Perennial #2, can't even take Power Rank no.1 =P
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 01 2011 08:44 GMT
#12
On July 01 2011 17:40 moopie wrote:
omg YellOw AND HoeJJa :D

I love this rank <3

edit: flamewheel you should fix your JD hipster pic link. you want to use this.

This blasted symbol keeps plaguing me and I don't know why.

¤
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
July 01 2011 08:52 GMT
#13
I find it sad that this is the first time in ages where there is 3 KT players on the PR, and yellow's one is of charity

Good power rank over all.
In the woods, there lurks..
TRAP[yoo]
Profile Joined December 2009
Hungary6026 Posts
July 01 2011 08:53 GMT
#14
kang min
FTD
Phayt
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada346 Posts
July 01 2011 09:01 GMT
#15
Pretty good PR. If we discount Yellow's obligatory spot, we end up with Flash>JD>Hydra>Bisu>Zero, which I personally think is the perfect assesment of the top 5.

In the coming days, I'm looking forward to seeing JD take that top spot. Though I'm sure plenty will discredit him based on Flash's injury(which I won't try to pretend isn't relevant), personally I'll be reassured by their recent history. I believe now is the time for Jaedong to both catch and surpass Flash once again, and hopefully set the stage for a new era in their rivalry, pending flash's recovery.

Honestly, I think the future of BW looks very exciting.

Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
July 01 2011 09:02 GMT
#16
No shout out or CBNC for Jaehoon? He's been MBC's best player for a while now
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
July 01 2011 09:11 GMT
#17
Pretty effin sweet
▲ ▲ ▲
themonkyguy
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Australia149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 09:14:23
July 01 2011 09:12 GMT
#18
On July 01 2011 17:44 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 17:40 moopie wrote:
omg YellOw AND HoeJJa :D

I love this rank <3

edit: flamewheel you should fix your JD hipster pic link. you want to use this.

This blasted symbol keeps plaguing me and I don't know why.

¤


The link on hydra's picture also seems to be broken too >.<

Love the ranking btw <3
CJ Entusman #48 (-_-)
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
July 01 2011 09:16 GMT
#19
godspeed Yellow we love you!!!!!!!!!!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 01 2011 09:20 GMT
#20
On July 01 2011 18:12 themonkyguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 17:44 flamewheel wrote:
On July 01 2011 17:40 moopie wrote:
omg YellOw AND HoeJJa :D

I love this rank <3

edit: flamewheel you should fix your JD hipster pic link. you want to use this.

This blasted symbol keeps plaguing me and I don't know why.

¤


The link on hydra's picture also seems to be broken too >.<

Love the ranking btw <3

Fixed ¤_¤
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
1 2 3 4 5 37 38 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem483
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 483
IndyStarCraft 229
Railgan 84
BRAT_OK 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19837
BeSt 432
Soma 193
Mind 120
Dewaltoss 119
hero 74
Zeus 48
Hyun 46
Killer 38
Sea.KH 31
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
NaDa 19
Rock 18
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5107
qojqva3113
Dendi1286
420jenkins446
Counter-Strike
fl0m4404
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4162
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1027
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN2377
B2W.Neo751
byalli467
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .157
KnowMe139
QueenE89
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4008
League of Legends
• Nemesis2743
Other Games
• Shiphtur289
• imaqtpie242
• WagamamaTV228
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 37m
Replay Cast
5h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 37m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 37m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.