• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:09
CEST 12:09
KST 19:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9222 users

Pre-Liquibition Interviews

Forum Index > News
50 CommentsPost a Reply
Normal

Pre-Liquibition Interviews

Text byPlexa
December 12th, 2008 16:42 GMT
[image loading]

With Liquibition just around the corner, I got a moment to sit down and chat with the combatants for this grueling Best of 7 match and ask them some questions. Both IefNaij and Brat_OK had some interesting responses to my questions and have set their expectations high for this series. But before I let your greedy eyes feast upon the beautiful interviews that have been prepared for you, some things about the upcoming Liquibition have been finalized and confirmed.

Liquibition will be streamed live at 4pm EST this Sunday. That's 6:00am KST or 10:00pm CET. Casting the event will be myself, Plexa, and CholeraSC from SC2GG. Also joining us will be a Russian Shoutcaster casting the event, purely by audio, for the Russian viewers. Liquibition also has a prize involved! The winner of this Liquibition will be invited to defend his title next week and will win $100 USD; the loser will have to be satisfied with $25 USD for his efforts. And lastly, as you may have already gathered, the final map of the series will be none other than Rush Hour III.


Interview with IefNaij


The series between you and Brat_OK was one of the closest series in the TSL. How do you look back at those games?

Actually the last game vs. BRAT_OK in the bo5 series is the only game I remember from start to finish. There was even a point where I thought I lost, but I didn't give up. Thankfully I'm stubborn; I dragged it and managed to win. But looking back at those games, they were indeed very intense and memorable, I hope this show match would be no different.

Liquibition has a long history of top players competing, do you feel honoured being the reigning champion of Liquibition?

Of course, being the champion of liquibition means number one in team liquid, thus the king of team liquid. Who wouldn't be honoured?

If you were to win this Liquibition, who do you think would be the most exciting challenger to face you?

If I can win this Liquibition, I'd like to play Mondragon, Strelok or Nony. They are arguably the best foreigners at the moment. Only beating the best of the best would provide a feeling of satisfaction. Besides, I'm sure they have a large fan base, so it would generate a lot of interest.

It had to be asked, how'd you spend your TSL prize?

Truthfully, I've saved most of it. I don't really have desires for expensive things; I'm a very conservative person. The prize money would probably be spent paying for my university tuitions next year so the heavy rock can be lifted off my parents' shoulders.

Which game is the most important in this series for you to win?

Every game is equal in importance.

Othello was picked by both you and Brat_OK - how do you think the repeated map is going to affect the series?

Since we both chose Othello as one of the map, it's probably safe to assume we both have some special strategies up our sleeves or we’re really comfortable on it. I think the games on Othello will be the most interesting in the series.

The final map for the series is Rush Hour III which received 37% of the fan vote - what do you think about this map for PvT?

I haven't played it recently, but if I can remember correctly, RH3 was quite balanced for PvT. I just need to unrust my familiarity with the old maps.

Brat_OK picked Lost Temple as one of his maps - any comments on this pick?

I love Lost Temple; it was a mistake to pick this map Brat_OKAY.

There's a lot of talk at the moment about the strength of the Protoss race at the moment, what with Protoss players dominating the rankings everywhere - what's your take on this?

Every race has a time period where they are dominating. It is simply Protoss's turn. As soon as people figure out the secret recipes to beating bisu and stork, protoss's reign will crumble, thus leading to another race's reign. It's only a matter of time.


Interview with Brat_OK


The series between you and IefNaij was one of the closest series in the TSL. How do you look back at those games?

I was rly nervous, and I used wrong builds, not I prepared before. But anyway games were very close, so I think JF was also nervous. We were in equal position.

Liquibition has a long history of top players competing, do you feel honoured being chosen as the challenger to face IefNaij?

So special feeling... The first "gosu replays" I've downloaded from reps.ru were ElkY-Blackman, from Liquibition, and now I'm playing my own. That's great!

If you were to win this Liquibition, who do you think would be the most exciting challenger to face you?

`SlayerS`_BoxeR (j/k) MistrZZZ - I rly believe, he's the strongest Protoss-vs-Terran player outside Korea.

It had to be asked, how'd you spend your TSL prize?

Nothing special

Which game is the most important in this series for you to win?

I need a good start to play good. So that means "Andromeda" is "the important". The most difficult is Troy for sure.

Othello was picked by you and IefNaij - how do you think the repeated map is going to affect the series?


Dont know, why JF chose it, but as for me, I like it for drop tricks. I hope to play my best on this map.

The final map for the series is Rush Hour III which received 37% of the fan vote - what do you think about this map for TvP?

Loooooong time no see :D So NOTHING :D

IefNaij picked Troy as one of his maps - any comments on this pick?

If I wanna play better than my opponent, I have to outplay him on his map, on his computer, in his home etc.etc.

There's a lot of talk at the moment about the strength of the Protoss race at the moment, what with Protoss players dominating the rankings everywhere - what's your take on this?

Random is a real imba
As for tosses, it's all about maps. Maps favours tosses nowadays and the rox. But I really believe terrans are able to adapt these maps and to play even more beautiful and unbeatable. Just a question of time.



So there you have it! I dont know about you, but I'm very excited for this upcoming brawl purely because of how intense their last encounter was. If you can't remember how that went, or simply want to relive the experience then you should either download the TSL vods off the tracker here or you can view the youtube versions here. It's definitely the must watch series of the TSL. I'm confident we'll see the same level of intensity and skill as they showcased in the TSL so you definitely do not want to miss out on what will be one of the best series of the year. So remember to tune in at 4pm Eastern, 6am Korean or 10pm CET to catch Liquibition #24 - Nostalgia.

Plexa
Facebook Twitter Reddit
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
XeRO[BluE]
Profile Joined October 2008
Korea (South)30 Posts
December 12 2008 16:49 GMT
#2
w00t
Brat_OK ftw
;D
nice writeup plexa
[Oops]Reach Bisu[Shield] Anytime[gm]
Tropics
Profile Joined August 2007
United Kingdom1132 Posts
December 12 2008 16:54 GMT
#3
can't wait

jf vs brat was the best series of tsl
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
December 12 2008 16:55 GMT
#4
On December 13 2008 01:42 Plexa wrote:
Liquibition has a long history of top players competing, do you feel honoured being chosen as the challenger to face IefNaij?

So special feeling... The first "gosu replays" I've downloaded from reps.ru were ElkY-Blackman, from Liquibition, and now I'm playing my own. That's great!
haha, cool
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
December 12 2008 17:02 GMT
#5
yeah :3
Moderator<:3-/-<
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
December 12 2008 17:27 GMT
#6
JF! JF! JF!! You can do it!

btw I am so excited to see this :D
Chains none
omG.[RaYnE]
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines100 Posts
December 12 2008 17:41 GMT
#7
Brat_OK ftw the foreinger Revolotionist! :D
omG.[RaYnE] ---> rayne_ph :D
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
December 12 2008 18:00 GMT
#8
For once I really don't care who wins.
They are both awesome guys, so here's hoping for some epic games
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 12 2008 18:07 GMT
#9
good answers
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
December 12 2008 18:10 GMT
#10
This is gonna be such an epic match-up. I haven't seen Brat_ok since TSL so I hope he has improved a lot and can give us some great games!

gl hf guys!
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-12 18:16:24
December 12 2008 18:15 GMT
#11
Haha JF so humble

I'm rooting for you JF! :D

EDIT: And just as an aside, the first time I saw his name I thought it was Lefnaij haha...pronounced leff-nayjj lol.
Moderator
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
December 12 2008 18:25 GMT
#12
Gangster Terran!
This neo violence, pure self defiance
paavst
Profile Joined December 2007
171 Posts
December 12 2008 18:27 GMT
#13
On December 13 2008 03:15 Empyrean wrote:
And just as an aside, the first time I saw his name I thought it was Lefnaij haha...pronounced leff-nayjj lol.


As did I.
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
December 12 2008 18:31 GMT
#14
awesome, pre-game interviews make a series so much more interesting

<3 plexa
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
FlamyDeath
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Netherlands146 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-12 18:45:46
December 12 2008 18:36 GMT
#15
I was rooting for JF during TSL so I will be rooting for Brat now =)
TSL had a lot of awesome matchups but Brat vs Jf indeed one of the, if not THE, best. (atleast it was the best TvP)

No offence intended for plexa and cholera but I would have prefered chill, hotbid and/or artosis to cast this event.
We real cool. We Left school. We Lurk Late. We Strike Straight. We Sing sin. We Thin gin. We Jazz June. We Die soon
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
December 12 2008 18:41 GMT
#16
Brat fighting!!! Europe lets kick these americans back where they belong hehehehhe
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
December 12 2008 18:55 GMT
#17
On December 13 2008 01:55 Carnac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2008 01:42 Plexa wrote:
Liquibition has a long history of top players competing, do you feel honoured being chosen as the challenger to face IefNaij?

So special feeling... The first "gosu replays" I've downloaded from reps.ru were ElkY-Blackman, from Liquibition, and now I'm playing my own. That's great!
haha, cool


yea i think htat was the best response of hte interviews <3
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
December 12 2008 18:59 GMT
#18
Nice interviews Plexa. Should be a great event.
Super serious.
PeAcY6969
Profile Joined January 2008
France621 Posts
December 12 2008 19:15 GMT
#19
GG plexa
"MBCGame HERO... What Else ?"
capek
Profile Joined September 2008
United States585 Posts
December 12 2008 20:04 GMT
#20
On December 13 2008 03:41 Zoler wrote:
Brat fighting!!! Europe lets kick these americans back where they belong hehehehhe

jf is canadian...

but yeah... JF FIGHTING.
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
December 12 2008 20:17 GMT
#21
Both of them are such QTs

I'll be cheering for the Terran, though.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-12 20:29:20
December 12 2008 20:28 GMT
#22
There's a lot of talk at the moment about the strength of the Protoss race at the moment, what with Protoss players dominating the rankings everywhere - what's your take on this?



This is stressing the hell out of me. Someone please make it sound better kk thnx


Great interview by the way, and GENIUS Liquibition Tourney! Those two are arguably the best foreigners (arguably) at the matchup they're playing, so epic-ness is bound to occur
N.sL)_CirCle
Profile Joined December 2002
New Zealand478 Posts
December 12 2008 20:58 GMT
#23
nice plexa, good interview - cant wait for the report/reps. keep it up
I'm home with the downies
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
December 12 2008 20:59 GMT
#24
Oh snap JF trashtalk?
^-^
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
December 12 2008 21:05 GMT
#25
On December 13 2008 05:04 capek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2008 03:41 Zoler wrote:
Brat fighting!!! Europe lets kick these americans back where they belong hehehehhe

jf is canadian...

but yeah... JF FIGHTING.


and Brat_Ok is...european I believe, although I could be wrong.

nice interview plexa.
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
samachking
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Bahrain4949 Posts
December 12 2008 21:09 GMT
#26
On December 13 2008 06:05 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2008 05:04 capek wrote:
On December 13 2008 03:41 Zoler wrote:
Brat fighting!!! Europe lets kick these americans back where they belong hehehehhe

jf is canadian...

but yeah... JF FIGHTING.


and Brat_Ok is...european I believe, although I could be wrong.

nice interview plexa.


Russia is part of Asia -__-. Zoler is pretty weird.
"And then Earthlings discovered tools. Suddenly agreeing with friends could be a form of suicide or worse. But agreements went on, not for the sake of common sense, or decency, or self preservation, but for friendliness."
dyodyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Philippines578 Posts
December 12 2008 21:34 GMT
#27
On December 13 2008 06:09 samachking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2008 06:05 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
On December 13 2008 05:04 capek wrote:
On December 13 2008 03:41 Zoler wrote:
Brat fighting!!! Europe lets kick these americans back where they belong hehehehhe

jf is canadian...

but yeah... JF FIGHTING.


and Brat_Ok is...european I believe, although I could be wrong.

nice interview plexa.


Russia is part of Asia -__-. Zoler is pretty weird.

lol Russia is so big it has parts in Europe and in Asia. Moscow, its capital, is the biggest city in Europe.

I'm gonna cheer for the Terran this time. Go BRAT!!
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #26
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
December 12 2008 21:51 GMT
#28
On December 13 2008 06:09 samachking wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2008 06:05 GHOSTCLAW wrote:
On December 13 2008 05:04 capek wrote:
On December 13 2008 03:41 Zoler wrote:
Brat fighting!!! Europe lets kick these americans back where they belong hehehehhe

jf is canadian...

but yeah... JF FIGHTING.


and Brat_Ok is...european I believe, although I could be wrong.

nice interview plexa.


Russia is part of Asia -__-. Zoler is pretty weird.
Yeah...the most populous parts are part of Europe, and obviously Russians are considered to be European culturally, and ethnically.
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
December 12 2008 21:55 GMT
#29
On December 13 2008 01:55 Carnac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2008 01:42 Plexa wrote:
Liquibition has a long history of top players competing, do you feel honoured being chosen as the challenger to face IefNaij?

So special feeling... The first "gosu replays" I've downloaded from reps.ru were ElkY-Blackman, from Liquibition, and now I'm playing my own. That's great!
haha, cool


Coolest part of the interview! Looking forward to these games.
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
Avius
Profile Joined October 2007
Iraq1796 Posts
December 12 2008 22:11 GMT
#30
Rooting for my brother from Aiur here, go JF
aka. Samael
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
December 12 2008 22:17 GMT
#31
On December 13 2008 05:04 capek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2008 03:41 Zoler wrote:
Brat fighting!!! Europe lets kick these americans back where they belong hehehehhe

jf is canadian...

but yeah... JF FIGHTING.

...Canada is part of America. In fact we have north and south versions of America. Over 20 countries are all part of America.
Moderator
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
December 12 2008 22:21 GMT
#32
Go brat!

REVENGE
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
December 12 2008 22:37 GMT
#33
The Maple Leaf Forever!
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
December 12 2008 23:40 GMT
#34
These were some really good answers and some really good responses.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
Straylight
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada706 Posts
December 13 2008 00:03 GMT
#35
On December 13 2008 08:40 thunk wrote:
These were some really good answers and some really good responses.


Were there some really good inquiries and some really good questions as well?

Gogo JF!
It felt like gravity.
Narrator
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States868 Posts
December 13 2008 00:20 GMT
#36
I'm going for Brat_OK to win this!

What should you do with $5k if you won?
BRAT_OK: I would buy two bikes: for me and my friend.


I hope he got those bikes. :/
uNiGNoRe
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Germany1115 Posts
December 13 2008 00:20 GMT
#37
I don't know why but when I watch any TvP games I always have to cheer for the Terran player. The terran side of the matchup always looks a lot harder to play.

=> GOGO BRAT_OK!
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
December 13 2008 01:01 GMT
#38
Brat_ok's answers were great,
Random is a real imba


If I wanna play better than my opponent, I have to outplay him on his map, on his computer, in his home etc.etc.

in particular had me laughing so hard.
Glad I voted bratok, his answers were gosu :D
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
December 13 2008 01:23 GMT
#39
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Go JF(canadian! :D)
Go BRAT_OK(terr, my race! :D_
Gonna be fun to watch. I'm not really voting for either more than the other right now.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
December 13 2008 02:14 GMT
#40
I'm more excited about this series than I have been about any foreign competition outside of TSL in like the last three years. I'm a huge closet Brat_OK fan and Jianfei is an incredibly talented player.

I'm looking forward to this so much
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Guybrush
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Spain4744 Posts
December 13 2008 02:40 GMT
#41
Brat_OK was so close to winning that series in TSL. Im hoping he wins this time. Both these players are great.
Live2Win is awesome. Happy new year scarabi!
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
December 13 2008 03:07 GMT
#42
another epic series incoming.
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
R3condite
Profile Joined August 2008
Korea (South)1541 Posts
December 13 2008 03:33 GMT
#43
IMO in the interviews JF seemed to "know his stuff"
ggyo...
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
December 13 2008 04:21 GMT
#44
sickness
TOSS HWAITING
mrscheng
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Sweden658 Posts
December 13 2008 06:02 GMT
#45
omg... russian shout caster? gay...


swe ftw
SKT Hyuk is my homeboy
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
December 13 2008 07:25 GMT
#46
Go Brat! He sounds like a cool guy
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
December 13 2008 07:53 GMT
#47
Nice interviews. This should be a good match.
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
December 13 2008 10:23 GMT
#48
I hope JF can take the series.
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
December 13 2008 16:50 GMT
#49
I really hope for 3-3 and an EPIC match on Rush Hour III.
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
mIsUZu
Profile Joined August 2008
New Zealand528 Posts
December 14 2008 09:50 GMT
#50
plexa should have asked something like whos better JF or Brat??
Why So Serious?!
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
December 14 2008 19:25 GMT
#51
Yeah that would be really good question, I mean asking JF if Brat is better then him and asking Brat if JF's better.
really
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 779
Soma 538
BeSt 443
Light 349
Horang2 327
910 325
Hyuk 279
Jaedong 257
Stork 143
EffOrt 123
[ Show more ]
Pusan 111
Dewaltoss 94
Soulkey 63
ZerO 55
Shinee 50
Killer 48
Rush 42
Mong 41
Mind 40
Snow 33
Bale 27
Sharp 26
ggaemo 21
hero 20
sorry 20
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 16
Creator 11
Terrorterran 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 4
Mini 1
Dota 2
Gorgc1171
XcaliburYe196
League of Legends
JimRising 352
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1355
pashabiceps1006
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2452
Khaldor649
Other Games
gofns30307
singsing1366
ceh9676
XBOCT331
Pyrionflax184
DeMusliM158
Mew2King104
ArmadaUGS36
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick597
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream239
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH288
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2226
League of Legends
• Jankos1192
• Stunt435
Other Games
• WagamamaTV177
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
51m
Stellar Fest
2h 51m
The PondCast
23h 51m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.