but even so...
ZeNEX HWAITING
| Forum Index > News |
|
Archile
United States403 Posts
but even so... ZeNEX HWAITING | ||
|
GeorgeH
United Kingdom190 Posts
On June 01 2012 08:05 mrtomjones wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2012 04:31 MetalPanda wrote: On June 01 2012 04:23 Ozell wrote: After watching the last 2 GSTL groups, I can't help but feel Blizzard need to find a way to patch sentry drops... Blocking the ramp is just too insanely strong. Khaldor and Wolf never stopped talking how this build was well executed by JYP and Tassadar (not the same build but same idea all around) when in fact, this build is just almost uncounterable. I don't know how its even patchable since nerfing the sentries changes the whole matchup but blizzard needs to find a way.. I think the problem are the maps, but even then, if you can't forcefield agressively, you can't forcefield defensively either.. I'd say let the players figure it out. I'd say queens breaking FF's but then that might make other areas of this matchup very imbalanced. Perhaps a researchable skill to gain weight or something? ![]() Making Queens a Massive unit would be interesting... | ||
|
pallad
Poland1958 Posts
| ||
|
leo23
United States3075 Posts
| ||
|
scCassius
United States254 Posts
| ||
|
Wrathsc2
United States2025 Posts
| ||
|
TheTurk
United States732 Posts
TL why.... | ||
|
HolyArrow
United States7116 Posts
On June 01 2012 08:55 GeorgeH wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2012 08:05 mrtomjones wrote: On June 01 2012 04:31 MetalPanda wrote: On June 01 2012 04:23 Ozell wrote: After watching the last 2 GSTL groups, I can't help but feel Blizzard need to find a way to patch sentry drops... Blocking the ramp is just too insanely strong. Khaldor and Wolf never stopped talking how this build was well executed by JYP and Tassadar (not the same build but same idea all around) when in fact, this build is just almost uncounterable. I don't know how its even patchable since nerfing the sentries changes the whole matchup but blizzard needs to find a way.. I think the problem are the maps, but even then, if you can't forcefield agressively, you can't forcefield defensively either.. I'd say let the players figure it out. I'd say queens breaking FF's but then that might make other areas of this matchup very imbalanced. Perhaps a researchable skill to gain weight or something? ![]() Making Queens a Massive unit would be interesting... Give Queens an ability to gain Massive status temporarily at the cost of some energy. Problem solved. | ||
|
kckkryptonite
1126 Posts
On June 01 2012 05:44 Reval wrote: Liquid really needs to get a good "vsP" player. All it ever takes is a good protoss to kill them Life... | ||
|
polyphonyEX
United States2539 Posts
This kid is a beast. | ||
|
Mista_Masta
Netherlands557 Posts
| ||
|
digiNC
United States2 Posts
| ||
|
ThePhasE
Romania12 Posts
| ||
|
FrogOfWar
Germany1406 Posts
On June 01 2012 04:23 Ozell wrote: After watching the last 2 GSTL groups, I can't help but feel Blizzard need to find a way to patch sentry drops... Blocking the ramp is just too insanely strong. Khaldor and Wolf never stopped talking how this build was well executed by JYP and Tassadar (not the same build but same idea all around) when in fact, this build is just almost uncounterable. I don't know how its even patchable since nerfing the sentries changes the whole matchup but blizzard needs to find a way.. Scout, see warp prism coming, have units in place (i.e. in both places). It's extremely frustrating when it happens, but it's a matter of scouting. No divine intervention needed. | ||
|
FrogOfWar
Germany1406 Posts
On June 01 2012 08:05 mrtomjones wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2012 04:31 MetalPanda wrote: On June 01 2012 04:23 Ozell wrote: After watching the last 2 GSTL groups, I can't help but feel Blizzard need to find a way to patch sentry drops... Blocking the ramp is just too insanely strong. Khaldor and Wolf never stopped talking how this build was well executed by JYP and Tassadar (not the same build but same idea all around) when in fact, this build is just almost uncounterable. I don't know how its even patchable since nerfing the sentries changes the whole matchup but blizzard needs to find a way.. I think the problem are the maps, but even then, if you can't forcefield agressively, you can't forcefield defensively either.. I'd say let the players figure it out. I'd say queens breaking FF's but then that might make other areas of this matchup very imbalanced. Perhaps a researchable skill to gain weight or something? ![]() A queen that consumes four roaches becomes massive for a minute :D | ||
|
Torpedo.Vegas
United States1890 Posts
On June 02 2012 02:18 FrogOfWar wrote: Show nested quote + On June 01 2012 08:05 mrtomjones wrote: On June 01 2012 04:31 MetalPanda wrote: On June 01 2012 04:23 Ozell wrote: After watching the last 2 GSTL groups, I can't help but feel Blizzard need to find a way to patch sentry drops... Blocking the ramp is just too insanely strong. Khaldor and Wolf never stopped talking how this build was well executed by JYP and Tassadar (not the same build but same idea all around) when in fact, this build is just almost uncounterable. I don't know how its even patchable since nerfing the sentries changes the whole matchup but blizzard needs to find a way.. I think the problem are the maps, but even then, if you can't forcefield agressively, you can't forcefield defensively either.. I'd say let the players figure it out. I'd say queens breaking FF's but then that might make other areas of this matchup very imbalanced. Perhaps a researchable skill to gain weight or something? ![]() A queen that consumes four roaches becomes massive for a minute :D A Lair or Hive tech morph similar to Hydra -> Lurker. Make her massive and maybe adjust a few other things. Like big queen cant make creep tumors but maybe can make her own temp creep trail. | ||
|
Angelavenger
United States59 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini firebathero Snow Rush hero ToSsGirL Bale Shine [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby1354 ceh9659 FrodaN599 Beastyqt538 ArmadaUGS172 Hui .162 KnowMe148 QueenE107 C9.Mang089 Trikslyr81 Mew2King66 Dewaltoss44 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|