• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)68Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8102 users

TL Mafia 5 [Game Over] - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 85 Next
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 19 2009 04:30 GMT
#541
it's like a ferris wheel of death that never ends, the first day of mafia. the same shyt always happens Day 1.

the last game I played, any idiot should have been able to see Ver's innocent. However, instead we got MTF as Mayor who wasn't as logical as Ver and, surprise, surprise! was a mafia.

Everyone who played in Ace's Mafia World: do you recall MrBabyHands playing style? Do you recall he barely typed? But yet, he was the one who broke into the other mafia's IRC channel, huh? Clearly he's an intelligent guy, and if he was mafia he would be trying his damnedest not to attract any attention, instead of being in the mix.

This may not be worth much to many, but I've played plenty of games with him and Ace and if they're putting themselves out there, it's for the sake of the Town, and I'd bet they're innocent.

Ver made a very good point when he questioned why everyone is ignoring and/or attacking MBH, when he's arguable the person making the most sense.

As far as Ace, many of you seem to revere him (although I can't imagine why ) but he's making sense too, along with Pyrr (to an extent). However, many of these plans are garbage and put Blues at too great of a risk.

I agree with those who have said let everyone do what they see fit in until clue and behavioral analysis leads us to a place where an "inner circle" can be formed.

The real outside benefit of this is that since there isn't a centralize group running the show, hopefully activity from everyone will be increased; special role or not.

I'm on pg. 24, but I had to take a break from reading to type. brb if anything else needs to be said.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 19 2009 04:32 GMT
#542
thanks for u Pyrrhuloxia for mentioning that name! Mr. BabyHands can be the one who helped Chuiu up and stabbed Chuiu in the chest since babies can be curious and all that.
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
Versatile
Profile Joined November 2008
United States396 Posts
March 19 2009 04:37 GMT
#543
oh yeah.

##I vote mrbabyhands.
"Over night The Conspiracy moves to eliminate a major threat to their plans. Many important officials are kidnapped and tortured, civilians are bombed and they use the spare ice to make delicious snow capped ice cream cones. Alas, someone has to die!"
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
March 19 2009 04:43 GMT
#544
On March 19 2009 13:32 CompX wrote:
thanks for u Pyrrhuloxia for mentioning that name! Mr. BabyHands can be the one who helped Chuiu up and stabbed Chuiu in the chest since babies can be curious and all that.

haha now you're mocking me :'(
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 19 2009 04:53 GMT
#545
What's up with the dick measuring contest guys?

Pyrrhuloxia, I have yet to cast a vote for anybody yet... but you are right.

I VOTE FOR MR.BABYHANDS

While I don't particularly like him much (at least not through what I've seen of his posts), I do think his outgoing, standoffish style decreases the likelihood of him being mafia. Most mafia members aren't as blatantly offensive as he's been, so he seems somewhat legit. Then again if he's a veteran of mafia (like Ace has said), then he definitely has an ulterior motive... just what we shall soon find out.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 19 2009 05:08 GMT
#546
Final Vote Count:

BloodyC0bbler - 14
Qatol
Fishball
chaoser
Jyvblamo
Scaramanga
Pyrrhuloxia
zeks
Tricode
3 Lions
ahswtini
Scooter
MasterOfChaos
Ra.Xor.2
LeperKahn

semioldguy - 13
Phrujbaz
0cz3c
Mista
Pika Chu
TruthBringer
TranceStorm
dreamflower
CynanMachae
ZaplinG
LucasWoJ
redtooth
ydg
MrBabyHands

Pyrrhuloxia - 12
fusionsdf
mikeymoo
Teejing
LaXerCannon
malongo
Mandalor
Naib
bumatlarge
Monoxide
BWdero
iLoveKTF
CompX

MrBabyHands - 7
Ace
Ver
Caller
Bockit
iNfuNdiBuLuM
Versatile
nemY

BloodyC0bbler is now Sheriff and semioldguy is now Mayor. Night post coming when I hear from semioldguy.
♞
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
March 19 2009 05:08 GMT
#547
I dunno I fail to believe that because someone acts more or less active than last time that they are necessarily a different role or that if someone participates the same amount they are the same role but not everyone posts as obsessively as me every game.
BWdero
Profile Joined February 2008
Netherlands476 Posts
March 19 2009 05:10 GMT
#548
Congratulations BloodyC0bller and semioldguy. May your mafia destroying efforts go well.
Stars fighting! Member #43 of Violet fan cafe. Fuck Kespa.
Icysoul
Profile Joined December 2007
Canada254 Posts
March 19 2009 05:12 GMT
#549
fk sry guys i forgot this thread
i probably would of voted BC tho so it didnt really matter.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 19 2009 05:22 GMT
#550
Well I'm going to have to wait for semioldguy. If I don't hear from him I might just move the game along anyway and kill off someone random.
♞
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 19 2009 05:24 GMT
#551
could just take the hit i sent In instead haha.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
March 19 2009 05:24 GMT
#552
Whew so close. Hope Mr.BabyHands is the mafia candidate or there isn't one... actually given the star power of MBH's support I'm hoping we aren't faced off with such a mafia all-star team. Whatever, there are like 20 inactives maybe we'll wake up tomorrow morning to no hits having been submitted, lol.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
March 19 2009 05:27 GMT
#553
On March 19 2009 14:24 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
could just take the hit i sent In instead haha.

Omg you edgy comedian, you! If you turn out to be mafia, I'll get you for this taunt! I'll... I'll... I don't know what I'll do! *shakes fisticuff*
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
March 19 2009 05:32 GMT
#554
He asked us to submit who we would have lynched if we were chosen as mayor, i said Rice for being inactive, I said as much in here.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
March 19 2009 05:33 GMT
#555
On March 19 2009 14:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
He asked us to submit who we would have lynched if we were chosen as mayor, i said Rice for being inactive, I said as much in here.

I know, I also sent one in for Pika Chu in case I won. But if you were mafia it could be a cruel joke at our expense.
CompX
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada216 Posts
March 19 2009 05:40 GMT
#556
maybe lynch ZaplinG too
man, I am tiny the stone GIANT!! ┌██┘
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 19 2009 05:44 GMT
#557
Call me skeptical or whatever, but I somehow have a bad feeling with Semioldguy in the office.

A lot of people who voted for Semioldguy didn't have much reasoning behind their votes if I recall correctly. Then there was a "minor" vote swing near the deadline. Yes it might not mean anything, but still.

Semioldguy was linked to a "hearing problem" clue, though it was weak.
Pika Chu was linked to, well multiple "clues" according to Pyrrhuloxia, but it also doesn't make sense to have multiple clues directing at a single person during the first morning post.
0cz3c used to be a funny(annoying?) troll in previous games, but all of a sudden he is "serious" this game, though he had only a few posts. To my speculation, it is like "Hey I got a good role! I better not screw around this time and lay low".

It was also already brought up that there is a high probability that Mafia would take a run at the office.

The picture fits.
I might be wrong, as this is all just my own speculation, but hey, things make sense.

My point is, people might want to keep an eye on the list of people who voted for Semioldguy.
靈魂交響曲
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
March 19 2009 05:55 GMT
#558
Well I don't know that there would be multiple clues to one persyn, but the more possible clues a character links to the more possibility they are being hinted at in at least one of them. Also, it seems there are only clues for about 3-5 people or at least it doesn't seem like 10 people's worth of clues so maybe Chuiu is taking it slower day 1.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
March 19 2009 06:06 GMT
#559
lol Guess semioldguy is asleep. it is 11 pm in his time zone...
JL13
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1384 Posts
March 19 2009 07:43 GMT
#560
So I'm done reading through everything. Just some things from the story I picked up on.

Pyrr had a really cool clue analysis for Pikachu. Everything seems spot on. If this analysis is wrong, we still need to look into people who could potentially complete those same feats.

The story also says that the three mafia who escaped were waiting for something. The thing they were waiting can potentially either be the fourth mafia member (who stayed behind and killed Incognito) or this can be a clue for a mafia delaying/waiting/idling.

One of the mafia members "helps" Chuiu up before he stabbing him in the chest. It's been stated before, but one of the mafia members can be "friendly, helpful, generous."

Incognito was searching for something, trying to score. The use of "score" seems slightly off, but nevertheless, "whatever could be found, was lost" is the main clue I'm thinking of atm. This can be linked to stuff like, "unrecoverable things, permanent disappearances, rescue teams searching to no avail." I really don't know where to go from here, but based off Chuiu's last game, he stretched a good portion of clues and I think "whatever could be found, was lost" fits that category the best.

As for mayor/sheriff, etc. Babyhands seemed slightly suspicious but that was mainly because of his low post count.

The clue for semioldguy (being the mafia member driving the car and not hearing too well) was quite disturbing to say the least.

If Pyrr's analysis is dead-on, I'd be wary because I believe... one game, Truthbringer was set-up by his own godfather. So this could be a similar ploy. Mafia have a better chance at getting clues spot-on than innocents. I can attest to that based off my own clue analysis in these games (not very accurate T_T). Anyway setting that aside, the depth that Pyrr is going through seems like he is more likely town than mafia.
Favorite Progamers in order: JangBi, Kwanro, Really, DarkElf
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 756
WardiTV211
OGKoka 41
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11397
StarCastTV_EN313
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13349
Bisu 4923
FanTaSy 3786
Jaedong 1423
BeSt 965
Shuttle 865
actioN 672
EffOrt 586
Horang2 525
Larva 297
[ Show more ]
Leta 273
Zeus 237
Dewaltoss 118
Barracks 112
Mind 104
Sexy 87
JYJ 75
Mong 71
scan(afreeca) 70
sorry 66
ToSsGirL 53
Shinee 45
sSak 43
Killer 43
Aegong 34
Bale 30
Free 28
soO 24
Sea.KH 18
HiyA 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 320
Dendi16
Counter-Strike
x6flipin189
Other Games
singsing2200
olofmeister1478
Lowko300
B2W.Neo294
crisheroes265
Pyrionflax193
KnowMe154
Livibee97
dupreeh95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick609
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1182
Other Games
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 44m
Replay Cast
11h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.