• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:54
CEST 19:54
KST 02:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9738 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 536

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 534 535 536 537 538 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 23:41 GMT
#10701
On March 20 2024 08:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:37 DarthPunk wrote:
The thing is DMB, you said that you flipped your read on Jealous to 'untunnel' and try and see something else, even though you are posting that appeal to emotion in response to this, there is no evidence of you 'untunnelling' and looking at others, or reasons for considering others, so I just have to discount that as the case.

I tried to untunnel. I failed. He is scum in my eyes again or still or however you want to call that.


Where is the evidence of this?

who did you consider, what did you do?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 23:45 GMT
#10702
On March 20 2024 08:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
So just to make this clear I have to make a case on DP on Rels and J now. Because just making a case on one person for one lynch is not enough..
sorry not gonna waste my time for 3 cases at one lynch were I get lynched obv.

you dont have to make a case. Just a coherent reason on why. And something other then alive/wrong
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 23:47 GMT
#10703
On March 20 2024 08:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:37 DarthPunk wrote:
The thing is DMB, you said that you flipped your read on Jealous to 'untunnel' and try and see something else, even though you are posting that appeal to emotion in response to this, there is no evidence of you 'untunnelling' and looking at others, or reasons for considering others, so I just have to discount that as the case.

I tried to untunnel. I failed. He is scum in my eyes again or still or however you want to call that.


Where is the evidence of this?

who did you consider, what did you do?

Mostly in my head while reraeding.

JAT... but nahh j is why more scummier

Who are you scumreads, besides me?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 23:49 GMT
#10704
On March 20 2024 08:03 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Then only thing that DMB's defense has done is make me think that maybe jealous is town over someone like Jat, who should be a better analyst than he is being here.

Okay dude. If these 2 are both mafia I have been correct for a few days while you lynched several townies. Just saying.

Just out of curiosity, in this hypothetical scum team, are DMB, myself, and another likely sane person coordinating all of this madness, or are we just letting DMB do DMB things and trying to react accordingly?

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 23:50 GMT
#10705
On March 20 2024 08:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:37 DarthPunk wrote:
The thing is DMB, you said that you flipped your read on Jealous to 'untunnel' and try and see something else, even though you are posting that appeal to emotion in response to this, there is no evidence of you 'untunnelling' and looking at others, or reasons for considering others, so I just have to discount that as the case.

I tried to untunnel. I failed. He is scum in my eyes again or still or however you want to call that.


Where is the evidence of this?

who did you consider, what did you do?

Mostly in my head while reraeding.

JAT... but nahh j is why more scummier

Who are you scumreads, besides me?


Jealous and one of MZ/Jat

Most likely Jat. It's possible its MZ+Jat as well, but less likely.

Rels and Perfection are the townies I am riding with at lylo.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 23:51 GMT
#10706
On March 20 2024 08:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:37 DarthPunk wrote:
The thing is DMB, you said that you flipped your read on Jealous to 'untunnel' and try and see something else, even though you are posting that appeal to emotion in response to this, there is no evidence of you 'untunnelling' and looking at others, or reasons for considering others, so I just have to discount that as the case.

I tried to untunnel. I failed. He is scum in my eyes again or still or however you want to call that.


Where is the evidence of this?

who did you consider, what did you do?

Mostly in my head while reraeding.

JAT... but nahh j is why more scummier

Who are you scumreads, besides me?


Yeah I am not buying this as real analysis.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 23:52 GMT
#10707
On March 20 2024 08:49 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:03 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Then only thing that DMB's defense has done is make me think that maybe jealous is town over someone like Jat, who should be a better analyst than he is being here.

Okay dude. If these 2 are both mafia I have been correct for a few days while you lynched several townies. Just saying.

Just out of curiosity, in this hypothetical scum team, are DMB, myself, and another likely sane person coordinating all of this madness, or are we just letting DMB do DMB things and trying to react accordingly?



What's your scum team bro?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 23:58 GMT
#10708
my only fear with dmb's defense is it was so bad and that she is town and just guessing and then post game will just go SEEEEE.

But being scum would be better.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 00:03 GMT
#10709
On March 20 2024 08:58 iamperfection wrote:
my only fear with dmb's defense is it was so bad and that she is town and just guessing and then post game will just go SEEEEE.

But being scum would be better.


Yeah I understand, I just can't see how she is town though :/ Unless you are saying "too scummy to be scum", but I don't think that is enough at LYLO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 00:04 GMT
#10710
Lets assume DMB is town for a minute perfection.

Then who is mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 20 2024 00:07 GMT
#10711
On March 20 2024 09:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Lets assume DMB is town for a minute perfection.

Then who is mafia?

it would be jealous mz jat just by poe. Im just assuming your town. Rels i have as town just because of his wtf with me with ve and other stuff.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 20 2024 00:10 GMT
#10712
although im pretty sure its possible to make a case on everyone at this point if you really wanted to.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 00:10 GMT
#10713
On March 20 2024 09:07 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 09:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Lets assume DMB is town for a minute perfection.

Then who is mafia?

it would be jealous mz jat just by poe. Im just assuming your town. Rels i have as town just because of his wtf with me with ve and other stuff.


Yeah ok then, we are at the same place basically.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 00:11 GMT
#10714
On March 20 2024 09:10 iamperfection wrote:
although im pretty sure its possible to make a case on everyone at this point if you really wanted to.


True.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 20 2024 00:16 GMT
#10715
On March 20 2024 07:36 Jealous wrote:
Only possible explanations I can come up with for this change of direction:

1. Y'all actually think I'm more likely to flip scum than the scummiest player in the game.
2. Y'all actually think I could be on a team with DMB.

I find both of these highly implausible so y'all must be scum tbh.

what did you think of this
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 20 2024 00:20 GMT
#10716
On March 20 2024 08:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous have you got a POE of 3 scum reads that is up to date?

Here's a possible DMB x JAT x iamp case:

JAT x iamp:

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
I think I like the direction that seems to have formed of Iamp, Rayn, marv and to a lesser degree sandro as a council of sorts. I had at least 3-4 moments in the early pages where Iamp posted exactly what I was thinking at the time. Rayn seems reasonable so far (but him masoning marv is probably something he does as either alignment) and I agree that marv masoning sandro is a move that is more likely to come from town.
Would still prefer if people used the thread to communicate even though it would make catching up even harder.

On March 05 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.

^ That would make sense.

On March 07 2024 03:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:22 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:37 CopCake wrote:
So my theory is that Tfrel got lynched because mafia big boys are scared of him.


He got lynched because of his end of day posts.

I was about to swap to JAT and he basically claimed mafia ITT


O_o

Who are the mafia big boys who lynched Trfel though?


My filter is there. Why are you asking me this?

Because I thought you might enlighten me without me having to go to your filter. DP obviously. Who else?


Iamp, Vivax, Palmar

Ok. Vivax and Iamp pushed that for sure - I just don't think they are very likely to be mafia. Palmar was happy to sit on me through the whole thing. I don't remember him pushing Trfel.

On March 08 2024 00:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
[quote]
Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

Updated list:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Jacob
CopCake
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
marvellosity
ToTheStars
Rels
Jealous

Scum:
JAT
Meapak_Ziphh
Jacob
ToTheStars
VE
DMB
CopCake


Can you elaborate on the above changes? Old positions crossed out, new positions should be accurate.

On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How did you get jat is town from my filter

From this, quoted above in response to the original list:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now

Oh that was night wifom, he’s definitely scum

Alright. Also found your TTS reasoning above, so we can skip that one.

1. I'm guessing Jacob town because of the role claim, correct?
2. Why is JAT scum?
3. And why is CopCake town?

I really don’t like the way he was absolving himself of responsibility on day 1 and sheeping marv wholesale while claiming marv wasn’t a townread for him.
Today hes said twice now about the check possibly being altered but he’s seems to have said it just to say it without fully considering what the options are

There are no options, Oats. If you are town you have been very unfortunate. Or slam is mafia, which I think is very unlikely. In each case, the correct play is always to lynch you today.

The correct play is to lynch mafia.

The man makes a good point.

Such smart

On March 07 2024 02:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Trfel (11): iamperfection, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba

I think this wagon is overall quite towny (both claimants, marv, koshi, iamp, sandro). The only player that really seems suspicious at first glance is VE. There is probably someone else hiding in here but the people on my wagon look markedly worse on average. Which makes sense since they would probably rather be on the townie that doesn't immediately flip.


^ This is just from the first two days and they are practically blowing each other. I'm gonna keep digging to see if there are any discrepancies but to my recollection it was never like they filtered one another or anything.

Then there is the fact that they just both happened to switch to me and then say "ah yea won't be around much tomorrow btw." Like, yea, plausible, but could easily be a coordinated push that only appears whimsical. They also seemed to just give DMB a free pass way too often this game. Combine that with this:

On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Slam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous

Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Jacob

Scum:
VE
DMB
CopCake

---
So this is Oats' updated "read list." We know he was bussing DMB hard if it's scumgoon!DMB, which I think would make the most sense to be honest, as it would paint him in a really good light when she flips red, let him survive one day longer at minimum as framer.

This would then make his town "reads" of JAT/iamp have a lot of value, and putting them with other confirmed town would give them good insulation. Let's not forget who voted for VE over Oats:

+ Show Spoiler +
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Hint: It's iamp.

Both of them were on TTS at one point. Iamp was moving his vote almost as much as Oats was. Iamp was on three different townies' wagons on the day of a red flip, and stuck to it in the end.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 00:21 GMT
#10717
On March 20 2024 09:16 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:36 Jealous wrote:
Only possible explanations I can come up with for this change of direction:

1. Y'all actually think I'm more likely to flip scum than the scummiest player in the game.
2. Y'all actually think I could be on a team with DMB.

I find both of these highly implausible so y'all must be scum tbh.

what did you think of this


Looks like typical mafia posturing to me.

If Jealous is mafia with DMB, he KNOWS DMB is the scummiest person in the game and the team needs to implicate the largest number of townies with the flip while creating max distance between members.



"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 00:23 GMT
#10718
On March 20 2024 09:20 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous have you got a POE of 3 scum reads that is up to date?

Here's a possible DMB x JAT x iamp case:

JAT x iamp:

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
I think I like the direction that seems to have formed of Iamp, Rayn, marv and to a lesser degree sandro as a council of sorts. I had at least 3-4 moments in the early pages where Iamp posted exactly what I was thinking at the time. Rayn seems reasonable so far (but him masoning marv is probably something he does as either alignment) and I agree that marv masoning sandro is a move that is more likely to come from town.
Would still prefer if people used the thread to communicate even though it would make catching up even harder.

On March 05 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.

^ That would make sense.

On March 07 2024 03:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 03:22 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:37 CopCake wrote:
So my theory is that Tfrel got lynched because mafia big boys are scared of him.


He got lynched because of his end of day posts.

I was about to swap to JAT and he basically claimed mafia ITT


O_o

Who are the mafia big boys who lynched Trfel though?


My filter is there. Why are you asking me this?

Because I thought you might enlighten me without me having to go to your filter. DP obviously. Who else?


Iamp, Vivax, Palmar

Ok. Vivax and Iamp pushed that for sure - I just don't think they are very likely to be mafia. Palmar was happy to sit on me through the whole thing. I don't remember him pushing Trfel.

On March 08 2024 00:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
[quote]
Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

Updated list:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Jacob
CopCake
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
marvellosity
ToTheStars
Rels
Jealous

Scum:
JAT
Meapak_Ziphh
Jacob
ToTheStars
VE
DMB
CopCake


Can you elaborate on the above changes? Old positions crossed out, new positions should be accurate.

On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How did you get jat is town from my filter

From this, quoted above in response to the original list:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now

Oh that was night wifom, he’s definitely scum

Alright. Also found your TTS reasoning above, so we can skip that one.

1. I'm guessing Jacob town because of the role claim, correct?
2. Why is JAT scum?
3. And why is CopCake town?

I really don’t like the way he was absolving himself of responsibility on day 1 and sheeping marv wholesale while claiming marv wasn’t a townread for him.
Today hes said twice now about the check possibly being altered but he’s seems to have said it just to say it without fully considering what the options are

There are no options, Oats. If you are town you have been very unfortunate. Or slam is mafia, which I think is very unlikely. In each case, the correct play is always to lynch you today.

The correct play is to lynch mafia.

The man makes a good point.

Such smart

On March 07 2024 02:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Trfel (11): iamperfection, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba

I think this wagon is overall quite towny (both claimants, marv, koshi, iamp, sandro). The only player that really seems suspicious at first glance is VE. There is probably someone else hiding in here but the people on my wagon look markedly worse on average. Which makes sense since they would probably rather be on the townie that doesn't immediately flip.


^ This is just from the first two days and they are practically blowing each other. I'm gonna keep digging to see if there are any discrepancies but to my recollection it was never like they filtered one another or anything.

Then there is the fact that they just both happened to switch to me and then say "ah yea won't be around much tomorrow btw." Like, yea, plausible, but could easily be a coordinated push that only appears whimsical. They also seemed to just give DMB a free pass way too often this game. Combine that with this:

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Slam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous

Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Jacob

Scum:
VE
DMB
CopCake

---
So this is Oats' updated "read list." We know he was bussing DMB hard if it's scumgoon!DMB, which I think would make the most sense to be honest, as it would paint him in a really good light when she flips red, let him survive one day longer at minimum as framer.

This would then make his town "reads" of JAT/iamp have a lot of value, and putting them with other confirmed town would give them good insulation. Let's not forget who voted for VE over Oats:

+ Show Spoiler +
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Hint: It's iamp.

Both of them were on TTS at one point. Iamp was moving his vote almost as much as Oats was. Iamp was on three different townies' wagons on the day of a red flip, and stuck to it in the end.


Is this what you actually consider most likely here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 20 2024 00:24 GMT
#10719
I am never voting Iamp this game, if he is mafia it is what it is.

At some point you just have to trust in your town reads. And this is definitely that point.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 20 2024 00:25 GMT
#10720
if anyone actually wants to call me scum they have to refute this post

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=395#7899

anything not is a waste of time.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 534 535 536 537 538 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 122
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins394
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 661
x6flipin372
pashabiceps193
edward45
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu435
Other Games
Grubby2992
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN713
XBOCT260
Livibee180
TKL 137
C9.Mang0135
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur703
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV464
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 6m
Patches Events
22h 6m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.