• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8543 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 535

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 533 534 535 536 537 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 23:16 GMT
#10681
On March 20 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Just look at this read progression here on Jealous

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 18 2024 10:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here





The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


It´s about j´s play not yours
He play there Town. Got almost lynched.
the reads, the way he make lists, shit mistakes, (drunk posts), its just to simular to his game here.




On March 18 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 Rels wrote:
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar

really you still thinking of me and J?
you are fucking serious?

It´s over. You and DP are scum and i will vote nobody else expect one of you two!!!!!!!

I am still not sure who the 3rd on is but I will find out. Just first you and fucking dp.



On March 18 2024 12:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:36 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂

has discord crashed or why are you communicating with each other here?



On March 19 2024 10:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
We need to establish townies and just roll the dice here, if we are all town fighting with ourselves and blaming for the mess we are in while Jealous and DMB are fucking preening about their impending victory we can never win here.

those are the two lynches before 2-1 LYLO imo.

then there should be enough spew to find the last mafia.


Jealous is scum, but with you and Rels! If I get nk pls Town do the right thing and vote for them.



She actively calls Jealous town, and defends him preflip and then calls him mafia with supreme confidence out of nowhere for no apparent reason.

That progression makes no sense from a town!DMB world view.

Further it happens again.

we go from this weird vote,

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
#vote Jealous

that was the wrong nk. you don´t kill my mayor


After she had literally said, no matter what me and rels were first.

Weird and historically untrue justification for her town read on Jealous from the past few days, that pinged me earlier:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Especially because she

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2024 11:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Thats not why you had him as town though, you had him as town the previous day too.

And you used meta to justify that read, so what happened with that?


You had a vote on J as well
Where did your scum read of him go?


Gets defensive about it and tries to flip it around on me.


Literally scumslips here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next



Talks to her scum read as if he is town:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...



Weak as fuck backtrack on the jealous scum read:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.


all of which make this vote here:

Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Vote Jealous

Damning and inexusable.

If she is as convinced and as emotional as she is performing that me and rels are mafia together, the easy flip back onto jealous who she talked to as if he is town and conceded could not be mafia over someone like JAT is just a scumclaim imo.

Not sure why you all were taken in by any of that, but here we are.

behavier. but could also be JAT after looking at the votes back on oats




hey dp you already won. They lynch scummy Town DMB and you and your team will win. I can not change my bad Towngame anymore. I am happy that at least I found out who actually mafia is.

haha also when I would be mafia thats not a scumslip. When everybody who is still in the game is voting me, then of course mafia is busing on me Lol what kind of case is that

You did already better dp. But why should you give more effort in you scumdmb reads they will make the last misslynch and vote again a badtown and even if I am wrong on J. I am still so sure that is you and rels

I already explained why I called J scum after the Palmar flip. Otherwise all 3 of you would stick on the same townlynch. Not good. So he changed to dp lynch so you are not voting the same towntarget. I don´t see any reason for a Townjealous to switch to dp and may risk a lynch on himself.

I am not able to get Town to vote on you and I am to lazy and tired to make a case on rels and I know that would even be harder to get people to vote on rels. So I will stick with my 3rd and not main but still scumthought.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 23:16 GMT
#10682
On March 20 2024 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Like she literally said mafia is bussing her.

Are you implying that would be a scumslip? Didn't she use that term earlier this game in the same way?


I literally said its a scum slip, I haven't noticed another occurrence of it.

you can link the post if you want.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 23:18 GMT
#10683
On March 20 2024 08:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Just look at this read progression here on Jealous

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 18 2024 10:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here





The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


It´s about j´s play not yours
He play there Town. Got almost lynched.
the reads, the way he make lists, shit mistakes, (drunk posts), its just to simular to his game here.




On March 18 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 Rels wrote:
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar

really you still thinking of me and J?
you are fucking serious?

It´s over. You and DP are scum and i will vote nobody else expect one of you two!!!!!!!

I am still not sure who the 3rd on is but I will find out. Just first you and fucking dp.



On March 18 2024 12:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:36 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂

has discord crashed or why are you communicating with each other here?



On March 19 2024 10:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
We need to establish townies and just roll the dice here, if we are all town fighting with ourselves and blaming for the mess we are in while Jealous and DMB are fucking preening about their impending victory we can never win here.

those are the two lynches before 2-1 LYLO imo.

then there should be enough spew to find the last mafia.


Jealous is scum, but with you and Rels! If I get nk pls Town do the right thing and vote for them.



She actively calls Jealous town, and defends him preflip and then calls him mafia with supreme confidence out of nowhere for no apparent reason.

That progression makes no sense from a town!DMB world view.

Further it happens again.

we go from this weird vote,

On March 19 2024 11:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
#vote Jealous

that was the wrong nk. you don´t kill my mayor


After she had literally said, no matter what me and rels were first.

Weird and historically untrue justification for her town read on Jealous from the past few days, that pinged me earlier:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Especially because she

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2024 11:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Thats not why you had him as town though, you had him as town the previous day too.

And you used meta to justify that read, so what happened with that?


You had a vote on J as well
Where did your scum read of him go?


Gets defensive about it and tries to flip it around on me.


Literally scumslips here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next



Talks to her scum read as if he is town:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...



Weak as fuck backtrack on the jealous scum read:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.


all of which make this vote here:

On March 20 2024 07:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Vote Jealous

Damning and inexusable.

If she is as convinced and as emotional as she is performing that me and rels are mafia together, the easy flip back onto jealous who she talked to as if he is town and conceded could not be mafia over someone like JAT is just a scumclaim imo.

Not sure why you all were taken in by any of that, but here we are.

behavier. but could also be JAT after looking at the votes back on oats




hey dp you already won. They lynch scummy Town DMB and you and your team will win. I can not change my bad Towngame anymore. I am happy that at least I found out who actually mafia is.

haha also when I would be mafia thats not a scumslip. When everybody who is still in the game is voting me, then of course mafia is busing on me Lol what kind of case is that

You did already better dp. But why should you give more effort in you scumdmb reads they will make the last misslynch and vote again a badtown and even if I am wrong on J. I am still so sure that is you and rels

I already explained why I called J scum after the Palmar flip. Otherwise all 3 of you would stick on the same townlynch. Not good. So he changed to dp lynch so you are not voting the same towntarget. I don´t see any reason for a Townjealous to switch to dp and may risk a lynch on himself.

I am not able to get Town to vote on you and I am to lazy and tired to make a case on rels and I know that would even be harder to get people to vote on rels. So I will stick with my 3rd and not main but still scumthought.


But you called him town again after the bolded.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:19 GMT
#10684
On March 20 2024 08:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Like she literally said mafia is bussing her.

Are you implying that would be a scumslip? Didn't she use that term earlier this game in the same way?


I literally said its a scum slip, I haven't noticed another occurrence of it.

you can link the post if you want.

On March 06 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Trfel is the scum roleblocker and sandro and Oats want to save him by bussing DMB.

That‘s what it feels like.


Uhh I found a person with a bit of brain
I already thougt here was a zombieattack


Bussing means your team is trying to kill you btw.

this 2 are not in my team... They coming from the dark side

die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 23:19 GMT
#10685
On March 20 2024 08:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Like she literally said mafia is bussing her.

Are you implying that would be a scumslip? Didn't she use that term earlier this game in the same way?


I literally said its a scum slip, I haven't noticed another occurrence of it.

you can link the post if you want.

still laughing about that one
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:20 GMT
#10686
Maybe you could argue she should know the term by now.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 23:20 GMT
#10687
On March 20 2024 08:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Like she literally said mafia is bussing her.

Are you implying that would be a scumslip? Didn't she use that term earlier this game in the same way?


I literally said its a scum slip, I haven't noticed another occurrence of it.

you can link the post if you want.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Trfel is the scum roleblocker and sandro and Oats want to save him by bussing DMB.

That‘s what it feels like.


Uhh I found a person with a bit of brain
I already thougt here was a zombieattack


Bussing means your team is trying to kill you btw.

this 2 are not in my team... They coming from the dark side



That is not the same, but I agree that it brings a bit of ambiguity and it may just be an ESL thing.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 23:22 GMT
#10688
On March 20 2024 08:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Just look at this read progression here on Jealous

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 18 2024 10:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here





The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


It´s about j´s play not yours
He play there Town. Got almost lynched.
the reads, the way he make lists, shit mistakes, (drunk posts), its just to simular to his game here.




On March 18 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 Rels wrote:
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar

really you still thinking of me and J?
you are fucking serious?

It´s over. You and DP are scum and i will vote nobody else expect one of you two!!!!!!!

I am still not sure who the 3rd on is but I will find out. Just first you and fucking dp.



On March 18 2024 12:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:36 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂

has discord crashed or why are you communicating with each other here?



On March 19 2024 10:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
We need to establish townies and just roll the dice here, if we are all town fighting with ourselves and blaming for the mess we are in while Jealous and DMB are fucking preening about their impending victory we can never win here.

those are the two lynches before 2-1 LYLO imo.

then there should be enough spew to find the last mafia.


Jealous is scum, but with you and Rels! If I get nk pls Town do the right thing and vote for them.



She actively calls Jealous town, and defends him preflip and then calls him mafia with supreme confidence out of nowhere for no apparent reason.

That progression makes no sense from a town!DMB world view.

Further it happens again.

we go from this weird vote,

On March 19 2024 11:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
#vote Jealous

that was the wrong nk. you don´t kill my mayor


After she had literally said, no matter what me and rels were first.

Weird and historically untrue justification for her town read on Jealous from the past few days, that pinged me earlier:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Especially because she

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2024 11:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Thats not why you had him as town though, you had him as town the previous day too.

And you used meta to justify that read, so what happened with that?


You had a vote on J as well
Where did your scum read of him go?


Gets defensive about it and tries to flip it around on me.


Literally scumslips here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next



Talks to her scum read as if he is town:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...



Weak as fuck backtrack on the jealous scum read:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.


all of which make this vote here:

On March 20 2024 07:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Vote Jealous

Damning and inexusable.

If she is as convinced and as emotional as she is performing that me and rels are mafia together, the easy flip back onto jealous who she talked to as if he is town and conceded could not be mafia over someone like JAT is just a scumclaim imo.

Not sure why you all were taken in by any of that, but here we are.

behavier. but could also be JAT after looking at the votes back on oats




hey dp you already won. They lynch scummy Town DMB and you and your team will win. I can not change my bad Towngame anymore. I am happy that at least I found out who actually mafia is.

haha also when I would be mafia thats not a scumslip. When everybody who is still in the game is voting me, then of course mafia is busing on me Lol what kind of case is that

You did already better dp. But why should you give more effort in you scumdmb reads they will make the last misslynch and vote again a badtown and even if I am wrong on J. I am still so sure that is you and rels

I already explained why I called J scum after the Palmar flip. Otherwise all 3 of you would stick on the same townlynch. Not good. So he changed to dp lynch so you are not voting the same towntarget. I don´t see any reason for a Townjealous to switch to dp and may risk a lynch on himself.

I am not able to get Town to vote on you and I am to lazy and tired to make a case on rels and I know that would even be harder to get people to vote on rels. So I will stick with my 3rd and not main but still scumthought.


But you called him town again after the bolded.

yeah because I try to untunnel myself for a bit to see if I find other possible scum members. But I failed. I still think it´s him
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 23:25 GMT
#10689
On March 20 2024 08:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Just look at this read progression here on Jealous

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 18 2024 10:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here





The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


It´s about j´s play not yours
He play there Town. Got almost lynched.
the reads, the way he make lists, shit mistakes, (drunk posts), its just to simular to his game here.




On March 18 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 Rels wrote:
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar

really you still thinking of me and J?
you are fucking serious?

It´s over. You and DP are scum and i will vote nobody else expect one of you two!!!!!!!

I am still not sure who the 3rd on is but I will find out. Just first you and fucking dp.



On March 18 2024 12:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:36 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂

has discord crashed or why are you communicating with each other here?



On March 19 2024 10:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
We need to establish townies and just roll the dice here, if we are all town fighting with ourselves and blaming for the mess we are in while Jealous and DMB are fucking preening about their impending victory we can never win here.

those are the two lynches before 2-1 LYLO imo.

then there should be enough spew to find the last mafia.


Jealous is scum, but with you and Rels! If I get nk pls Town do the right thing and vote for them.



She actively calls Jealous town, and defends him preflip and then calls him mafia with supreme confidence out of nowhere for no apparent reason.

That progression makes no sense from a town!DMB world view.

Further it happens again.

we go from this weird vote,

On March 19 2024 11:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
#vote Jealous

that was the wrong nk. you don´t kill my mayor


After she had literally said, no matter what me and rels were first.

Weird and historically untrue justification for her town read on Jealous from the past few days, that pinged me earlier:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Especially because she

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2024 11:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Thats not why you had him as town though, you had him as town the previous day too.

And you used meta to justify that read, so what happened with that?


You had a vote on J as well
Where did your scum read of him go?


Gets defensive about it and tries to flip it around on me.


Literally scumslips here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next



Talks to her scum read as if he is town:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...



Weak as fuck backtrack on the jealous scum read:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.


all of which make this vote here:

On March 20 2024 07:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Vote Jealous

Damning and inexusable.

If she is as convinced and as emotional as she is performing that me and rels are mafia together, the easy flip back onto jealous who she talked to as if he is town and conceded could not be mafia over someone like JAT is just a scumclaim imo.

Not sure why you all were taken in by any of that, but here we are.

behavier. but could also be JAT after looking at the votes back on oats




hey dp you already won. They lynch scummy Town DMB and you and your team will win. I can not change my bad Towngame anymore. I am happy that at least I found out who actually mafia is.

haha also when I would be mafia thats not a scumslip. When everybody who is still in the game is voting me, then of course mafia is busing on me Lol what kind of case is that

You did already better dp. But why should you give more effort in you scumdmb reads they will make the last misslynch and vote again a badtown and even if I am wrong on J. I am still so sure that is you and rels

I already explained why I called J scum after the Palmar flip. Otherwise all 3 of you would stick on the same townlynch. Not good. So he changed to dp lynch so you are not voting the same towntarget. I don´t see any reason for a Townjealous to switch to dp and may risk a lynch on himself.

I am not able to get Town to vote on you and I am to lazy and tired to make a case on rels and I know that would even be harder to get people to vote on rels. So I will stick with my 3rd and not main but still scumthought.


But you called him town again after the bolded.

yeah because I try to untunnel myself for a bit to see if I find other possible scum members. But I failed. I still think it´s him


No you didn't, you unvoted him to tunnel on me who you were already tunneled, you didn't do anything new at all.

Then you voted for him again as soon as anyone suggested it.

Really if you were town I think you would have voted me or rels, you haven't even talked about rels this phase/
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 23:26 GMT
#10690
I will consolidate on jealous by the way because town needs to be united here. But I wanna see what rels and MZ have to say first, particularly Rels.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 23:28 GMT
#10691
Jealous have you got a POE of 3 scum reads that is up to date?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:28 GMT
#10692
On March 20 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
I will consolidate on jealous by the way because town needs to be united here. But I wanna see what rels and MZ have to say first, particularly Rels.

Cool. We are of the same opinion for once.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:29 GMT
#10693
On March 20 2024 08:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous have you got a POE of 3 scum reads that is up to date?

Yeah, that would be helpful. It was very dmb centered today.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 23:31 GMT
#10694
On March 20 2024 08:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Just look at this read progression here on Jealous

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 18 2024 10:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 10:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 10:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:55 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
I don‘t know if I can survive more of this game without getting put into a straitjacket.

Maybe I should do what others do and mislynch someone. Stop being so ambitious about the game.

Let Jello live? I‘d have proven my point anyway

so what do you want to do. Lynch Palmar. He did say something super scummy earlier he called me a good player i genuinely don't think he believes that lol.


I'll keep my vote here but I'll stop fighting and be mad if you change your mind.
It was a good battle, I'm spent. I think I prefer harmony now.


did you read his old towngame where I posted a link?
did you compare that?
can you untunnel J for like 10 minutes and finally do something for this town and not working like our rl mayjor???
Compare this this one old game with this now.
Tell me I am wrong! Tell me pls why I am wrong? This is basiclly the same how he plays here





The only way for me to untunnel the way you‘d like me to is by tunneling DP instead and I‘m not going to start doing that one hour before DL.

Grack already told us he‘s scum either way


great that means you did not read this old game with a 7 page filter and and the game had only about 90 pages. But okey don´t look up his meta. Sorry I forgot a major can not get his ass to take 10 minutes to read this one game of him.

I hope you are right with J. We can not misslynch another town 3 times in raw.


I DIDNT PLAY IN THE GAME YOU LINKED


It´s about j´s play not yours
He play there Town. Got almost lynched.
the reads, the way he make lists, shit mistakes, (drunk posts), its just to simular to his game here.




On March 18 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 11:12 Rels wrote:
Fuck
I guess I'll revisit the game tomorrow after sleeping on it
Masterfully played if it's still jealous dmb. Not relying on scumreading Palmar

really you still thinking of me and J?
you are fucking serious?

It´s over. You and DP are scum and i will vote nobody else expect one of you two!!!!!!!

I am still not sure who the 3rd on is but I will find out. Just first you and fucking dp.



On March 18 2024 12:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 12:36 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
An unholy alliance you have there with those two jealous.


Doesn't feel like an alliance to me 😂

has discord crashed or why are you communicating with each other here?



On March 19 2024 10:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 10:40 DarthPunk wrote:
We need to establish townies and just roll the dice here, if we are all town fighting with ourselves and blaming for the mess we are in while Jealous and DMB are fucking preening about their impending victory we can never win here.

those are the two lynches before 2-1 LYLO imo.

then there should be enough spew to find the last mafia.


Jealous is scum, but with you and Rels! If I get nk pls Town do the right thing and vote for them.



She actively calls Jealous town, and defends him preflip and then calls him mafia with supreme confidence out of nowhere for no apparent reason.

That progression makes no sense from a town!DMB world view.

Further it happens again.

we go from this weird vote,

On March 19 2024 11:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
#vote Jealous

that was the wrong nk. you don´t kill my mayor


After she had literally said, no matter what me and rels were first.

Weird and historically untrue justification for her town read on Jealous from the past few days, that pinged me earlier:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Especially because she

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 19 2024 11:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Thats not why you had him as town though, you had him as town the previous day too.

And you used meta to justify that read, so what happened with that?


You had a vote on J as well
Where did your scum read of him go?


Gets defensive about it and tries to flip it around on me.


Literally scumslips here:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next



Talks to her scum read as if he is town:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...



Weak as fuck backtrack on the jealous scum read:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 20 2024 04:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.


all of which make this vote here:

On March 20 2024 07:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Vote Jealous

Damning and inexusable.

If she is as convinced and as emotional as she is performing that me and rels are mafia together, the easy flip back onto jealous who she talked to as if he is town and conceded could not be mafia over someone like JAT is just a scumclaim imo.

Not sure why you all were taken in by any of that, but here we are.

behavier. but could also be JAT after looking at the votes back on oats




hey dp you already won. They lynch scummy Town DMB and you and your team will win. I can not change my bad Towngame anymore. I am happy that at least I found out who actually mafia is.

haha also when I would be mafia thats not a scumslip. When everybody who is still in the game is voting me, then of course mafia is busing on me Lol what kind of case is that

You did already better dp. But why should you give more effort in you scumdmb reads they will make the last misslynch and vote again a badtown and even if I am wrong on J. I am still so sure that is you and rels

I already explained why I called J scum after the Palmar flip. Otherwise all 3 of you would stick on the same townlynch. Not good. So he changed to dp lynch so you are not voting the same towntarget. I don´t see any reason for a Townjealous to switch to dp and may risk a lynch on himself.

I am not able to get Town to vote on you and I am to lazy and tired to make a case on rels and I know that would even be harder to get people to vote on rels. So I will stick with my 3rd and not main but still scumthought.


But you called him town again after the bolded.

yeah because I try to untunnel myself for a bit to see if I find other possible scum members. But I failed. I still think it´s him


No you didn't, you unvoted him to tunnel on me who you were already tunneled, you didn't do anything new at all.

Then you voted for him again as soon as anyone suggested it.

Really if you were town I think you would have voted me or rels, you haven't even talked about rels this phase/


My amore get nk.
I vote direcetly J
I was mad about killing vivax instead of me or someone else.
I was(am still) not happy about his voting switch on dp
Mafia votes me. town votes. The gost of chez votes me. Everybodys vote was on me.
I accept my death for town.
I am sorry that town will lose because I just accepted it.
I want to die with a vote on you!
If Town is believing your stupid case on me. Or J case because of my keyboard and still votes me then yes I will switch on you again just, because you are for 100% scum. No other option open
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 23:33 GMT
#10695
So just to make this clear I have to make a case on DP on Rels and J now. Because just making a case on one person for one lynch is not enough..
sorry not gonna waste my time for 3 cases at one lynch were I get lynched obv.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:35 GMT
#10696
On March 20 2024 08:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
So just to make this clear I have to make a case on DP on Rels and J now. Because just making a case on one person for one lynch is not enough..
sorry not gonna waste my time for 3 cases at one lynch were I get lynched obv.

At least make a case on Jealous then. It would be better if you would do Rels too - we had this topic already. Your read is based on things that are factually incorrect.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:36 GMT
#10697
Bedtime
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 23:37 GMT
#10698
The thing is DMB, you said that you flipped your read on Jealous to 'untunnel' and try and see something else, even though you are posting that appeal to emotion in response to this, there is no evidence of you 'untunnelling' and looking at others, or reasons for considering others, so I just have to discount that as the case.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 23:39 GMT
#10699
On March 20 2024 08:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Bedtime

yes
I go offline I have to scream out of the window in german
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 23:40 GMT
#10700
On March 20 2024 08:37 DarthPunk wrote:
The thing is DMB, you said that you flipped your read on Jealous to 'untunnel' and try and see something else, even though you are posting that appeal to emotion in response to this, there is no evidence of you 'untunnelling' and looking at others, or reasons for considering others, so I just have to discount that as the case.

I tried to untunnel. I failed. He is scum in my eyes again or still or however you want to call that.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 533 534 535 536 537 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 511
ProTech152
BRAT_OK 79
Railgan 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1679
Shuttle 673
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 30
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 629
420jenkins472
Counter-Strike
fl0m3903
Fnx 648
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4102
Liquid`Hasu529
Other Games
summit1g3171
Liquid`RaSZi1898
FrodaN955
B2W.Neo536
C9.Mang0159
ToD138
TKL 108
UpATreeSC87
QueenE71
RotterdaM71
Mew2King37
JuggernautJason13
PPMD10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
WardiTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur1343
• imaqtpie764
• WagamamaTV328
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 22m
Patches Events
20h 22m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.