• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9194 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 533

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 531 532 533 534 535 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:27 GMT
#10641
On March 20 2024 07:26 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Yeah.

Need dmb to do it.

Well, of course. If he does not do it in the end we have no choice but to kill her.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:28 GMT
#10642
she*
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 22:28 GMT
#10643
On March 20 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:26 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Yeah.

Need dmb to do it.

Well, of course. If he does not do it in the end we have no choice but to kill her.

Fine let's go for now
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 22:29 GMT
#10644
On March 20 2024 07:26 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Yeah.

Need dmb to do it.

What switch to Jealous back?
DP or Jealous.. I would vote both if I could.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 22:30 GMT
#10645
##Vote Jealous
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:31 GMT
#10646
Done. Would really like some input from dp, rels and mz. I will not be around for the whole day tomorrow since my sister is getting married (only the official stuff, not the grand celebration) but I should find some time before/after the ceremony.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 22:32 GMT
#10647
Yo I’m around. I’m pretty sure dmb is mafia based on the skin I just did.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 22:32 GMT
#10648
On March 20 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Done. Would really like some input from dp, rels and mz. I will not be around for the whole day tomorrow since my sister is getting married (only the official stuff, not the grand celebration) but I should find some time before/after the ceremony.

Do you have a cutoff time for voting like I do?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 22:32 GMT
#10649
Skim
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 22:33 GMT
#10650
I’m jumping on the pc to explain why.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 22:34 GMT
#10651
On March 20 2024 07:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m jumping on the pc to explain why.


be aware writing on a non american keyboard is scummy
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:34 GMT
#10652
On March 20 2024 07:32 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Done. Would really like some input from dp, rels and mz. I will not be around for the whole day tomorrow since my sister is getting married (only the official stuff, not the grand celebration) but I should find some time before/after the ceremony.

Do you have a cutoff time for voting like I do?

Not a clear one - I am sure that I can be somewhat flexible if necessary. But ideally I would not be online for much longer than the current time. So 2-3 hour before deadline.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 22:35 GMT
#10653
On March 20 2024 07:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m jumping on the pc to explain why.


be aware writing on a non american keyboard is scummy


Yeah it’s not that, even though I find it very implausible that you didn’t know you were doing that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:36 GMT
#10654
On March 20 2024 07:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:32 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Done. Would really like some input from dp, rels and mz. I will not be around for the whole day tomorrow since my sister is getting married (only the official stuff, not the grand celebration) but I should find some time before/after the ceremony.

Do you have a cutoff time for voting like I do?

Not a clear one - I am sure that I can be somewhat flexible if necessary. But ideally I would not be online for much longer than the current time. So 2-3 hour before deadline.

Which has nothing to do with the wedding btw. the deadline is just 3 am for me.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 22:36 GMT
#10655
Only possible explanations I can come up with for this change of direction:

1. Y'all actually think I'm more likely to flip scum than the scummiest player in the game.
2. Y'all actually think I could be on a team with DMB.

I find both of these highly implausible so y'all must be scum tbh.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 22:37 GMT
#10656
On March 20 2024 07:36 Jealous wrote:
Only possible explanations I can come up with for this change of direction:

1. Y'all actually think I'm more likely to flip scum than the scummiest player in the game.
2. Y'all actually think I could be on a team with DMB.

I find both of these highly implausible so y'all must be scum tbh.

amazing analysis.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:37 GMT
#10657
On March 20 2024 07:36 Jealous wrote:
Only possible explanations I can come up with for this change of direction:

1. Y'all actually think I'm more likely to flip scum than the scummiest player in the game.
2. Y'all actually think I could be on a team with DMB.

I find both of these highly implausible so y'all must be scum tbh.

There is still a lot of time. Feel free to show us the way.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 22:38 GMT
#10658
On March 20 2024 07:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m jumping on the pc to explain why.


be aware writing on a non american keyboard is scummy

I didn't mean an actual physical keyboard obviously. I meant going through the process of switching languages on the same device. I didn't know those German keyboards looked like that where you could legitimately type in both languages without changing input methods.

Still, super unlikely to be unintentional.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 22:49 GMT
#10659
On March 20 2024 07:38 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m jumping on the pc to explain why.


be aware writing on a non american keyboard is scummy

I didn't mean an actual physical keyboard obviously. I meant going through the process of switching languages on the same device. I didn't know those German keyboards looked like that where you could legitimately type in both languages without changing input methods.

Still, super unlikely to be unintentional.

I have 50% guests who speaking Englisch and the other half german. So I am switching from order to order my language in seconds. I am sorry that it happend here. It also happend to me that i turned around and spoke english with my german boss. And also to Vivax who speaks 3 languages fluent. It happend that he spoke italien to me. Or switched do english because dirty talks in german sucks and swearing in german is amazing.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 22:52 GMT
#10660
[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:12 iamperfection wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Why did you vote Jealous immediately at start of day?[/QUOTE]
because of his voting switch

[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:00 die_meatbaby wrote:

[QUOTE] There was no logical reason that he swapped his vote on Dp with me. Thinking of his situation it would be better to stick on Palmar and save himself... But it would make more sense to have the vote on dp so that not all 3 scum a voting the same person.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
I don't understand so he's scum because he didn't risk self preservation.[/QUOTE]


Yeah thats what I was thought and still kinda think why he could be scum. I just assume it´s 100 % dp and Rels togther the 3rd person is either him or Jat. But if you all still think of dp and rels as Town. I will just accept my death, the end of the game, that town lost and congratulation on dp and Rels for getting so many Town wagons to a lynch
80 page scum filter amazing but not for dp.[/QUOTE]
I mean, this is just incredible. What stronger case could I possibly make? Never gild the lily.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 531 532 533 534 535 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Yoon 150
Mind 96
Dewaltoss 89
sorry 82
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5198
qojqva2303
Dendi1201
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2809
Fnx 658
x6flipin409
Other Games
hiko914
Liquid`RaSZi897
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes313
DeMusliM274
XBOCT194
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE99
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile131
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3163
• TFBlade568
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur318
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 42m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.