• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8674 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 532

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 530 531 532 533 534 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 22:02 GMT
#10621
Are you all just fucking kidding me here?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 22:03 GMT
#10622
Is this here a serious question with the keyboard
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 22:03 GMT
#10623
I find it hilarious.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:04 GMT
#10624
On March 20 2024 07:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
Is this here a serious question with the keyboard

I think jealous is serious. This line of questioning is not very productive though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:04 GMT
#10625
On March 20 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
I find it hilarious.

That yes.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 22:05 GMT
#10626
On March 20 2024 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
Is this here a serious question with the keyboard

I think jealous is serious. This line of questioning is not very productive though.


yeah and you are voting me instead of the one who want to make a case on me because of my german keyboard
thats even worse then palmar who made a case on me by counting how often I used the word fuck
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:08 GMT
#10627
On March 20 2024 07:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
Is this here a serious question with the keyboard

I think jealous is serious. This line of questioning is not very productive though.


yeah and you are voting me instead of the one who want to make a case on me because of my german keyboard
thats even worse then palmar who made a case on me by counting how often I used the word fuck

Fair. Not why I am voting you though.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 22:09 GMT
#10628
On March 20 2024 07:02 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.


I really didn´t think so much about the language at this moment. I just wrote aggressively my thougths about this stupid town with this non sense voting shitshow and maybe switched in both languages.
I am used to switch fast language, because I talk to my work colleagues and some guests english as well, but as we speak here german and with have german speaking guests as well, I have to switch fast all the time.

But you don't use a keyboard for that though, for a keyboard you have to either press a certain specific key combination in order to achieve or use your mouse to do manually in your OS, so you were calm enough to turn German on and then off again with a very specific and accuracy-dependent method, but mad enough to write in German? Ok.

Btw writing and speaking utilize some different parts of the brain so making the argument that because you switch in your daily speaking life is not a great one for that reason, too.


wtf It´s not mandarin or arabic
I use the same keyboard with the same order of letters to write german or english.
I am learning with the same keyboard italien. I don´t need to change any settings for that.

I don´t turn anything of or on at the keyboard. We use the same 26 letters of the alphabet +äöü

How do you create äöü?


https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Deutsche_Tastatur_(wireless).png

thats how me keyboard looks like it´s on the side

On March 20 2024 07:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.


I really didn´t think so much about the language at this moment. I just wrote aggressively my thougths about this stupid town with this non sense voting shitshow and maybe switched in both languages.
I am used to switch fast language, because I talk to my work colleagues and some guests english as well, but as we speak here german and with have german speaking guests as well, I have to switch fast all the time.

But you don't use a keyboard for that though, for a keyboard you have to either press a certain specific key combination in order to achieve or use your mouse to do manually in your OS, so you were calm enough to turn German on and then off again with a very specific and accuracy-dependent method, but mad enough to write in German? Ok.

Btw writing and speaking utilize some different parts of the brain so making the argument that because you switch in your daily speaking life is not a great one for that reason, too.


wtf It´s not mandarin or arabic
I use the same keyboard with the same order of letters to write german or english.
I am learning with the same keyboard italien. I don´t need to change any settings for that.

I don´t turn anything of or on at the keyboard. We use the same 26 letters of the alphabet +äöü

How do you create äöü?

They are normal keys on a german keyboard. No effort necessary.

Okay, then it is more understandable, didn't realize that was a thing but makes sense.

Pretending to not notice and then post the translation is kinda still not, but whatever. Gonna drop it.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 22:10 GMT
#10629
On March 20 2024 07:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
Is this here a serious question with the keyboard

I think jealous is serious. This line of questioning is not very productive though.


yeah and you are voting me instead of the one who want to make a case on me because of my german keyboard
thats even worse then palmar who made a case on me by counting how often I used the word fuck

Fair. Not why I am voting you though.


I'll say it again. He wants to make a case on me because of my keyboard.

What have I done thats worse then that?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 22:11 GMT
#10630
On March 20 2024 07:10 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
Is this here a serious question with the keyboard

I think jealous is serious. This line of questioning is not very productive though.


yeah and you are voting me instead of the one who want to make a case on me because of my german keyboard
thats even worse then palmar who made a case on me by counting how often I used the word fuck

Fair. Not why I am voting you though.


I'll say it again. He wants to make a case on me because of my keyboard.

What have I done thats worse then that?

Слишком много вещей чтобы перечислить тут.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 22:12 GMT
#10631
Hey, it's a site rule don't make me get my beating stick
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 22:12 GMT
#10632
On March 20 2024 07:11 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:10 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
Is this here a serious question with the keyboard

I think jealous is serious. This line of questioning is not very productive though.


yeah and you are voting me instead of the one who want to make a case on me because of my german keyboard
thats even worse then palmar who made a case on me by counting how often I used the word fuck

Fair. Not why I am voting you though.


I'll say it again. He wants to make a case on me because of my keyboard.

What have I done thats worse then that?

Слишком много вещей чтобы перечислить тут.


you changed you keyboard. Thats scum
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 22:12 GMT
#10633
On March 20 2024 07:12 iamperfection wrote:
Hey, it's a site rule don't make me get my beating stick

I'm so mad though!

"Too many things to list here."
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 22:13 GMT
#10634
On March 20 2024 07:12 iamperfection wrote:
Hey, it's a site rule don't make me get my beating stick

oh yes pls. I am waiting all day for it
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:22 GMT
#10635
Iamp if you want to switch and see how things develop from there I would be down btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:23 GMT
#10636
Have a hard time deciding right now.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 22:26 GMT
#10637
Switching to jealous?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:26 GMT
#10638
Yeah.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 22:26 GMT
#10639
On March 20 2024 07:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Yeah.

Need dmb to do it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 22:27 GMT
#10640
But I'd be fine with it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 530 531 532 533 534 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5536
Bisu 3045
Soulkey 1209
Jaedong 1023
Horang2 616
EffOrt 571
Mini 403
actioN 362
Larva 326
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 236
Mind 95
Pusan 85
Sea.KH 78
Shinee 76
Sharp 76
hero 72
Dewaltoss 67
Snow 62
Hyun 56
sorry 52
Barracks 44
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 22
scan(afreeca) 18
Trap 18
NaDa 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4835
qojqva2970
Dendi1081
Counter-Strike
Fnx 572
fl0m0
Other Games
olofmeister1222
hiko938
B2W.Neo753
Lowko349
crisheroes270
DeMusliM265
Pyrionflax216
XBOCT198
Hui .192
Livibee165
Liquid`VortiX152
QueenE86
Mew2King46
Liquid`RaSZi35
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1083
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV649
League of Legends
• Nemesis2507
• Jankos1995
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 41m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.