• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10813 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 531

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 529 530 531 532 533 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 21:40 GMT
#10601
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 21:42 GMT
#10602
On March 20 2024 06:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:34 iamperfection wrote:
This defense is so bad it might just be believable lol.

The language thing I buy.


Whats wrong with my defens.
I am getting mad
I am getting german
german+mad=normal

Don't worry about it. I don't care which language you use to defend yourself.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 21:42 GMT
#10603
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.


I don´t think it´s funny when I get this fucking mad that I can not write in one language anymore
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 21:43 GMT
#10604
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 21:44 GMT
#10605
On March 20 2024 06:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.


I don´t think it´s funny when I get this fucking mad that I can not write in one language anymore

Yeah, maybe I am just an asshole. Cannot help it :D
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 21:47 GMT
#10606
On March 20 2024 06:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:34 iamperfection wrote:
This defense is so bad it might just be believable lol.

The language thing I buy.


Whats wrong with my defens.
I am getting mad
I am getting german
german+mad=normal

Don't worry about it. I don't care which language you use to defend yourself.

I care because it's against the rules and I'm a stickler for the rules.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 21:47 GMT
#10607
On March 20 2024 06:43 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.


I really didn´t think so much about the language at this moment. I just wrote aggressively my thougths about this stupid town with this non sense voting shitshow and maybe switched in both languages.
I am used to switch fast language, because I talk to my work colleagues and some guests english as well, but as we speak here german and with have german speaking guests as well, I have to switch fast all the time.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 21:48 GMT
#10608
On March 20 2024 06:47 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:34 iamperfection wrote:
This defense is so bad it might just be believable lol.

The language thing I buy.


Whats wrong with my defens.
I am getting mad
I am getting german
german+mad=normal

Don't worry about it. I don't care which language you use to defend yourself.

I care because it's against the rules and I'm a stickler for the rules.


I translated it in english in the same minute.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 21:49 GMT
#10609
On March 20 2024 06:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:47 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:34 iamperfection wrote:
This defense is so bad it might just be believable lol.

The language thing I buy.


Whats wrong with my defens.
I am getting mad
I am getting german
german+mad=normal

Don't worry about it. I don't care which language you use to defend yourself.

I care because it's against the rules and I'm a stickler for the rules.


I translated it in english in the same minute.

I'm joking
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 21:49 GMT
#10610
If it is of any help the translation checks out. Let's move on.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 21:51 GMT
#10611
On March 20 2024 06:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.


I really didn´t think so much about the language at this moment. I just wrote aggressively my thougths about this stupid town with this non sense voting shitshow and maybe switched in both languages.
I am used to switch fast language, because I talk to my work colleagues and some guests english as well, but as we speak here german and with have german speaking guests as well, I have to switch fast all the time.

But you don't use a keyboard for that though, for a keyboard you have to either press a certain specific key combination in order to achieve or use your mouse to do manually in your OS, so you were calm enough to turn German on and then off again with a very specific and accuracy-dependent method, but mad enough to write in German? Ok.

Btw writing and speaking utilize some different parts of the brain so making the argument that because you switch in your daily speaking life is not a great one for that reason, too.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 21:53 GMT
#10612
Lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 21:53 GMT
#10613
Caught by science. I dig it.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 21:56 GMT
#10614
On March 20 2024 06:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.


I really didn´t think so much about the language at this moment. I just wrote aggressively my thougths about this stupid town with this non sense voting shitshow and maybe switched in both languages.
I am used to switch fast language, because I talk to my work colleagues and some guests english as well, but as we speak here german and with have german speaking guests as well, I have to switch fast all the time.

But you don't use a keyboard for that though, for a keyboard you have to either press a certain specific key combination in order to achieve or use your mouse to do manually in your OS, so you were calm enough to turn German on and then off again with a very specific and accuracy-dependent method, but mad enough to write in German? Ok.

Btw writing and speaking utilize some different parts of the brain so making the argument that because you switch in your daily speaking life is not a great one for that reason, too.


wtf It´s not mandarin or arabic
I use the same keyboard with the same order of letters to write german or english.
I am learning with the same keyboard italien. I don´t need to change any settings for that.

I don´t turn anything of or on at the keyboard. We use the same 26 letters of the alphabet +äöü
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 21:58 GMT
#10615
On March 20 2024 06:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.


I really didn´t think so much about the language at this moment. I just wrote aggressively my thougths about this stupid town with this non sense voting shitshow and maybe switched in both languages.
I am used to switch fast language, because I talk to my work colleagues and some guests english as well, but as we speak here german and with have german speaking guests as well, I have to switch fast all the time.

But you don't use a keyboard for that though, for a keyboard you have to either press a certain specific key combination in order to achieve or use your mouse to do manually in your OS, so you were calm enough to turn German on and then off again with a very specific and accuracy-dependent method, but mad enough to write in German? Ok.

Btw writing and speaking utilize some different parts of the brain so making the argument that because you switch in your daily speaking life is not a great one for that reason, too.


wtf It´s not mandarin or arabic
I use the same keyboard with the same order of letters to write german or english.
I am learning with the same keyboard italien. I don´t need to change any settings for that.

I don´t turn anything of or on at the keyboard. We use the same 26 letters of the alphabet +äöü

are you trying to make a case on me for switching in my motherlanguage when I am getting so pissed?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 21:59 GMT
#10616
On March 20 2024 06:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.


I really didn´t think so much about the language at this moment. I just wrote aggressively my thougths about this stupid town with this non sense voting shitshow and maybe switched in both languages.
I am used to switch fast language, because I talk to my work colleagues and some guests english as well, but as we speak here german and with have german speaking guests as well, I have to switch fast all the time.

But you don't use a keyboard for that though, for a keyboard you have to either press a certain specific key combination in order to achieve or use your mouse to do manually in your OS, so you were calm enough to turn German on and then off again with a very specific and accuracy-dependent method, but mad enough to write in German? Ok.

Btw writing and speaking utilize some different parts of the brain so making the argument that because you switch in your daily speaking life is not a great one for that reason, too.


wtf It´s not mandarin or arabic
I use the same keyboard with the same order of letters to write german or english.
I am learning with the same keyboard italien. I don´t need to change any settings for that.

I don´t turn anything of or on at the keyboard. We use the same 26 letters of the alphabet +äöü

How do you create äöü?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 21:59 GMT
#10617
On March 20 2024 06:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.


I really didn´t think so much about the language at this moment. I just wrote aggressively my thougths about this stupid town with this non sense voting shitshow and maybe switched in both languages.
I am used to switch fast language, because I talk to my work colleagues and some guests english as well, but as we speak here german and with have german speaking guests as well, I have to switch fast all the time.

But you don't use a keyboard for that though, for a keyboard you have to either press a certain specific key combination in order to achieve or use your mouse to do manually in your OS, so you were calm enough to turn German on and then off again with a very specific and accuracy-dependent method, but mad enough to write in German? Ok.

Btw writing and speaking utilize some different parts of the brain so making the argument that because you switch in your daily speaking life is not a great one for that reason, too.


wtf It´s not mandarin or arabic
I use the same keyboard with the same order of letters to write german or english.
I am learning with the same keyboard italien. I don´t need to change any settings for that.

I don´t turn anything of or on at the keyboard. We use the same 26 letters of the alphabet +äöü

are you trying to make a case on me for switching in my motherlanguage when I am getting so pissed?

I'm making the case that it feels like an act, yes.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 21:59 GMT
#10618
Like this äöü
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 22:02 GMT
#10619
On March 20 2024 06:59 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.


I really didn´t think so much about the language at this moment. I just wrote aggressively my thougths about this stupid town with this non sense voting shitshow and maybe switched in both languages.
I am used to switch fast language, because I talk to my work colleagues and some guests english as well, but as we speak here german and with have german speaking guests as well, I have to switch fast all the time.

But you don't use a keyboard for that though, for a keyboard you have to either press a certain specific key combination in order to achieve or use your mouse to do manually in your OS, so you were calm enough to turn German on and then off again with a very specific and accuracy-dependent method, but mad enough to write in German? Ok.

Btw writing and speaking utilize some different parts of the brain so making the argument that because you switch in your daily speaking life is not a great one for that reason, too.


wtf It´s not mandarin or arabic
I use the same keyboard with the same order of letters to write german or english.
I am learning with the same keyboard italien. I don´t need to change any settings for that.

I don´t turn anything of or on at the keyboard. We use the same 26 letters of the alphabet +äöü

How do you create äöü?


https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Deutsche_Tastatur_(wireless).png

thats how me keyboard looks like it´s on the side
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:02 GMT
#10620
On March 20 2024 06:59 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:51 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:43 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Thats amazing. Doesnt matter if real or fake.

Why is that amazing?

Because it is really funny to me to imagine someone being so mad that individual sentences are written in a different language. And if you just made that up its still almost as funny. It is so alien to me.

When I stub my toe I still curse in Russian so I guess it makes sense to some extent, but I feel like with a keyboard in the way and having to switch languages in order to make it happen, it just feels unnatural tbh. I would never be so mad that I don't notice that I switched languages, because that is a highly intentional thing to do on a keyboard or phone. I call BS.


I really didn´t think so much about the language at this moment. I just wrote aggressively my thougths about this stupid town with this non sense voting shitshow and maybe switched in both languages.
I am used to switch fast language, because I talk to my work colleagues and some guests english as well, but as we speak here german and with have german speaking guests as well, I have to switch fast all the time.

But you don't use a keyboard for that though, for a keyboard you have to either press a certain specific key combination in order to achieve or use your mouse to do manually in your OS, so you were calm enough to turn German on and then off again with a very specific and accuracy-dependent method, but mad enough to write in German? Ok.

Btw writing and speaking utilize some different parts of the brain so making the argument that because you switch in your daily speaking life is not a great one for that reason, too.


wtf It´s not mandarin or arabic
I use the same keyboard with the same order of letters to write german or english.
I am learning with the same keyboard italien. I don´t need to change any settings for that.

I don´t turn anything of or on at the keyboard. We use the same 26 letters of the alphabet +äöü

How do you create äöü?

They are normal keys on a german keyboard. No effort necessary.
Prev 1 529 530 531 532 533 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1308
WardiTV544
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko422
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7318
Bisu 2419
Jaedong 1038
BeSt 949
EffOrt 518
Horang2 440
actioN 290
Larva 251
ZerO 215
Mini 209
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 91
ggaemo 90
Barracks 82
Hyun 68
Snow 67
Shinee 61
Yoon 54
Bale 43
Sharp 37
NotJumperer 36
Killer 34
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
hero 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Noble 11
sorry 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2121
Dendi1071
qojqva694
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff892
Other Games
B2W.Neo427
crisheroes289
hiko239
DeMusliM202
Pyrionflax183
dupreeh111
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1084
League of Legends
• Jankos1249
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 34m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.