• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:30
CEST 05:30
KST 12:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9829 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 529

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 527 528 529 530 531 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:39 GMT
#10561
Jat do you think Jealous forgot he was supposed to be town when he was questioning me earlier?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:41 GMT
#10562
On March 15 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
so it was tvt. So i still cant wrap around a scum rels doing that at the end right near the hammer.

^ Person who breathed the biggest sigh of relief in the room IMO.

And do you think he may have slipped here too?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 20:43 GMT
#10563
On March 20 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
I really think it would be a lot more productive and helpful if you reasoned out your read on Rels and Jealous a bit, dmb. Probably even DP. So far I just see: "I know they are mafia". Which is not very convincing to people who don't know that.


Okey so I write it again and again and again.
TTS looked scummy even with just his few posts. Was not playing and usless for mafia anyway
DP getting the gun and knows shooting his usless non activ mafia mate for townreads would be the best way to get townpoints
DP pushing us all the time to vote on Town (seems like nobody cares about that)
DP and Rels did not really communicate or talk about each other in the thread until i called the scum togther.
DP is not town. No fucking way.

Rels has licked the hand of the seer´s to get such good information and never made any mistakes here. No voting mistakes no writing mistakes... first mistake was palmar. Happend after the thread got attention...


J.
Says koshi is scum after koshi got nk....wtf... how the fuck?

The voting switch triggers me still in my head. Doesn´t make him Town for me.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 20:46 GMT
#10564
On March 20 2024 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
He voted me on day1 btw. so that was a less than stellar start voting wise.

yeah and changed it to tts when I still rember right.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 20:47 GMT
#10565
On March 20 2024 05:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
I really think it would be a lot more productive and helpful if you reasoned out your read on Rels and Jealous a bit, dmb. Probably even DP. So far I just see: "I know they are mafia". Which is not very convincing to people who don't know that.


Okey so I write it again and again and again.
TTS looked scummy even with just his few posts. Was not playing and usless for mafia anyway
DP getting the gun and knows shooting his usless non activ mafia mate for townreads would be the best way to get townpoints
DP pushing us all the time to vote on Town (seems like nobody cares about that)
DP and Rels did not really communicate or talk about each other in the thread until i called the scum togther.
DP is not town. No fucking way.

Rels has licked the hand of the seer´s to get such good information and never made any mistakes here. No voting mistakes no writing mistakes... first mistake was palmar. Happend after the thread got attention...


J.
Says koshi is scum after koshi got nk....wtf... how the fuck?

The voting switch triggers me still in my head. Doesn´t make him Town for me.

I repeat - Rels voted me day1. He also hammered VE together with Iamp. Wtf are you even smoking. I get the DP thing - that is fine. But your Rels read is just lazy. I don't buy it. Is the Koshi thing the only reason you think jealous is mafia?
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 20:47 GMT
#10566
On March 20 2024 05:37 iamperfection wrote:
Dp what's your reaction to dmb return.


dp sleeps with a smile, knowing that the slaves of town will vote dmb with him. The thread king wins
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 20:47 GMT
#10567
On March 20 2024 05:46 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:35 justanothertownie wrote:
He voted me on day1 btw. so that was a less than stellar start voting wise.

yeah and changed it to tts when I still rember right.

You don't.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 20:48 GMT
#10568
On March 20 2024 05:41 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
so it was tvt. So i still cant wrap around a scum rels doing that at the end right near the hammer.

^ Person who breathed the biggest sigh of relief in the room IMO.

And do you think he may have slipped here too?

How is this one a slip?

To your other point - I also found that a bit weird.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 20:51 GMT
#10569
On March 20 2024 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
I really think it would be a lot more productive and helpful if you reasoned out your read on Rels and Jealous a bit, dmb. Probably even DP. So far I just see: "I know they are mafia". Which is not very convincing to people who don't know that.


Okey so I write it again and again and again.
TTS looked scummy even with just his few posts. Was not playing and usless for mafia anyway
DP getting the gun and knows shooting his usless non activ mafia mate for townreads would be the best way to get townpoints
DP pushing us all the time to vote on Town (seems like nobody cares about that)
DP and Rels did not really communicate or talk about each other in the thread until i called the scum togther.
DP is not town. No fucking way.

Rels has licked the hand of the seer´s to get such good information and never made any mistakes here. No voting mistakes no writing mistakes... first mistake was palmar. Happend after the thread got attention...


J.
Says koshi is scum after koshi got nk....wtf... how the fuck?

The voting switch triggers me still in my head. Doesn´t make him Town for me.

I repeat - Rels voted me day1. He also hammered VE together with Iamp. Wtf are you even smoking. I get the DP thing - that is fine. But your Rels read is just lazy. I don't buy it. Is the Koshi thing the only reason you think jealous is mafia?


you want a better read on rels i give you one after you give me a read on me!

when you are town why you don´t see that dp shit?
why you think I am scum?
Why you actually trusting another wagon pushed mainly by dp?
Why you don´t see what kinda shit is happening here for Town?
Make a case on me. Tell me why you really voting me and I take my time to make a case on Rels. Because now it´s just useless I will die anyway and we lose this game as Town, because some kangroo is jumping 24/7 in this thread around and let us vote (bad)town after (bad)town after town
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 20:56 GMT
#10570
On March 20 2024 05:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
I really think it would be a lot more productive and helpful if you reasoned out your read on Rels and Jealous a bit, dmb. Probably even DP. So far I just see: "I know they are mafia". Which is not very convincing to people who don't know that.


Okey so I write it again and again and again.
TTS looked scummy even with just his few posts. Was not playing and usless for mafia anyway
DP getting the gun and knows shooting his usless non activ mafia mate for townreads would be the best way to get townpoints
DP pushing us all the time to vote on Town (seems like nobody cares about that)
DP and Rels did not really communicate or talk about each other in the thread until i called the scum togther.
DP is not town. No fucking way.

Rels has licked the hand of the seer´s to get such good information and never made any mistakes here. No voting mistakes no writing mistakes... first mistake was palmar. Happend after the thread got attention...


J.
Says koshi is scum after koshi got nk....wtf... how the fuck?

The voting switch triggers me still in my head. Doesn´t make him Town for me.

I repeat - Rels voted me day1. He also hammered VE together with Iamp. Wtf are you even smoking. I get the DP thing - that is fine. But your Rels read is just lazy. I don't buy it. Is the Koshi thing the only reason you think jealous is mafia?


you want a better read on rels i give you one after you give me a read on me!

when you are town why you don´t see that dp shit?
why you think I am scum?
Why you actually trusting another wagon pushed mainly by dp?
Why you don´t see what kinda shit is happening here for Town?
Make a case on me. Tell me why you really voting me and I take my time to make a case on Rels. Because now it´s just useless I will die anyway and we lose this game as Town, because some kangroo is jumping 24/7 in this thread around and let us vote (bad)town after (bad)town after town


I see the "dp shit". He has not died so far and pushed mislynches. He could be mafia. But to be fair if he did not shoot mafia he could have won already if that was the case. And there is only one nightkill who he realistically should have been killed instead. That is Koshi.

I think you are mafia because Oats thought you scumslipped, because you lynched CC while overexplaining and because you ensured Palmars death while your supposed scumread Jealous was his counterwagon.

Your wagon is not mainly pushed by dp at all. He shielded you the last 2 days.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 20:56 GMT
#10571
On March 20 2024 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
I really think it would be a lot more productive and helpful if you reasoned out your read on Rels and Jealous a bit, dmb. Probably even DP. So far I just see: "I know they are mafia". Which is not very convincing to people who don't know that.


Okey so I write it again and again and again.
TTS looked scummy even with just his few posts. Was not playing and usless for mafia anyway
DP getting the gun and knows shooting his usless non activ mafia mate for townreads would be the best way to get townpoints
DP pushing us all the time to vote on Town (seems like nobody cares about that)
DP and Rels did not really communicate or talk about each other in the thread until i called the scum togther.
DP is not town. No fucking way.

Rels has licked the hand of the seer´s to get such good information and never made any mistakes here. No voting mistakes no writing mistakes... first mistake was palmar. Happend after the thread got attention...


J.
Says koshi is scum after koshi got nk....wtf... how the fuck?

The voting switch triggers me still in my head. Doesn´t make him Town for me.

I repeat - Rels voted me day1. He also hammered VE together with Iamp. Wtf are you even smoking. I get the DP thing - that is fine. But your Rels read is just lazy. I don't buy it. Is the Koshi thing the only reason you think jealous is mafia?


[QUOTE]On March 06 2024 11:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

[blue]With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

yeah you right was the other way arround all day on TTS and then 1 hour before lynch changed to JAT after it was clear the most likley Trfel gets lynched. So he is not involved in the first misslynch
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 21:06 GMT
#10572
On March 20 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
I really think it would be a lot more productive and helpful if you reasoned out your read on Rels and Jealous a bit, dmb. Probably even DP. So far I just see: "I know they are mafia". Which is not very convincing to people who don't know that.


Okey so I write it again and again and again.
TTS looked scummy even with just his few posts. Was not playing and usless for mafia anyway
DP getting the gun and knows shooting his usless non activ mafia mate for townreads would be the best way to get townpoints
DP pushing us all the time to vote on Town (seems like nobody cares about that)
DP and Rels did not really communicate or talk about each other in the thread until i called the scum togther.
DP is not town. No fucking way.

Rels has licked the hand of the seer´s to get such good information and never made any mistakes here. No voting mistakes no writing mistakes... first mistake was palmar. Happend after the thread got attention...


J.
Says koshi is scum after koshi got nk....wtf... how the fuck?

The voting switch triggers me still in my head. Doesn´t make him Town for me.

I repeat - Rels voted me day1. He also hammered VE together with Iamp. Wtf are you even smoking. I get the DP thing - that is fine. But your Rels read is just lazy. I don't buy it. Is the Koshi thing the only reason you think jealous is mafia?


you want a better read on rels i give you one after you give me a read on me!

when you are town why you don´t see that dp shit?
why you think I am scum?
Why you actually trusting another wagon pushed mainly by dp?
Why you don´t see what kinda shit is happening here for Town?
Make a case on me. Tell me why you really voting me and I take my time to make a case on Rels. Because now it´s just useless I will die anyway and we lose this game as Town, because some kangroo is jumping 24/7 in this thread around and let us vote (bad)town after (bad)town after town


I see the "dp shit". He has not died so far and pushed mislynches. He could be mafia. But to be fair if he did not shoot mafia he could have won already if that was the case. And there is only one nightkill who he realistically should have been killed instead. That is Koshi.

I think you are mafia because Oats thought you scumslipped, because you lynched CC while overexplaining and because you ensured Palmars death while your supposed scumread Jealous was his counterwagon.

Your wagon is not mainly pushed by dp at all. He shielded you the last 2 days.


Oats pushed the scummiest Town that exists at that moment. For good sake how long do you play this game? He got a red check the only way he could maybe get saved is to make a case on the scmmiest looking town that was me for my lazy list post i made (requested by Rels... he knew my list post always give me scumreads....)

CC wanted to die and I accept her wish and was stupid anoth to still listing do dp

then I was getting completely paranoid about dp so I wouldn´t vote any wagon pushed by him. Not Palmar Not J. J switching to DP still doesn´t make sense for me. Because he should have just stayed on Palmar to not lose... because either way the wagons were all kinda close with the same vote amounts.

I thougts of Palmar as town and didn´t vote.


And here you have the fucking unlogical that vote make you scum example
CC and VE. I didn´t like both wagons voted still for one of the wagons so my vote is not useless or scummy looking.
What happpend? I got called scum for that.

Other lynch. Same situation I don´t like the main wagons. I vote somebody else

IT MAKE ME FUCKING SCUM AGAIN

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

THE HELL SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU ALL WANT FROM THIS SHIT RUSSIAN DICTURE LYNCHS?????????

Do you seriously expect me to have the same opinions, do the same reads as you and convince myself that one of the wagons is fucking scum even if I don't believe it????????

Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 21:11 GMT
#10573
On March 20 2024 06:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
I really think it would be a lot more productive and helpful if you reasoned out your read on Rels and Jealous a bit, dmb. Probably even DP. So far I just see: "I know they are mafia". Which is not very convincing to people who don't know that.


Okey so I write it again and again and again.
TTS looked scummy even with just his few posts. Was not playing and usless for mafia anyway
DP getting the gun and knows shooting his usless non activ mafia mate for townreads would be the best way to get townpoints
DP pushing us all the time to vote on Town (seems like nobody cares about that)
DP and Rels did not really communicate or talk about each other in the thread until i called the scum togther.
DP is not town. No fucking way.

Rels has licked the hand of the seer´s to get such good information and never made any mistakes here. No voting mistakes no writing mistakes... first mistake was palmar. Happend after the thread got attention...


J.
Says koshi is scum after koshi got nk....wtf... how the fuck?

The voting switch triggers me still in my head. Doesn´t make him Town for me.

I repeat - Rels voted me day1. He also hammered VE together with Iamp. Wtf are you even smoking. I get the DP thing - that is fine. But your Rels read is just lazy. I don't buy it. Is the Koshi thing the only reason you think jealous is mafia?


you want a better read on rels i give you one after you give me a read on me!

when you are town why you don´t see that dp shit?
why you think I am scum?
Why you actually trusting another wagon pushed mainly by dp?
Why you don´t see what kinda shit is happening here for Town?
Make a case on me. Tell me why you really voting me and I take my time to make a case on Rels. Because now it´s just useless I will die anyway and we lose this game as Town, because some kangroo is jumping 24/7 in this thread around and let us vote (bad)town after (bad)town after town


I see the "dp shit". He has not died so far and pushed mislynches. He could be mafia. But to be fair if he did not shoot mafia he could have won already if that was the case. And there is only one nightkill who he realistically should have been killed instead. That is Koshi.

I think you are mafia because Oats thought you scumslipped, because you lynched CC while overexplaining and because you ensured Palmars death while your supposed scumread Jealous was his counterwagon.

Your wagon is not mainly pushed by dp at all. He shielded you the last 2 days.


Oats pushed the scummiest Town that exists at that moment. For good sake how long do you play this game? He got a red check the only way he could maybe get saved is to make a case on the scmmiest looking town that was me for my lazy list post i made (requested by Rels... he knew my list post always give me scumreads....)

CC wanted to die and I accept her wish and was stupid anoth to still listing do dp

then I was getting completely paranoid about dp so I wouldn´t vote any wagon pushed by him. Not Palmar Not J. J switching to DP still doesn´t make sense for me. Because he should have just stayed on Palmar to not lose... because either way the wagons were all kinda close with the same vote amounts.

I thougts of Palmar as town and didn´t vote.


And here you have the fucking unlogical that vote make you scum example
CC and VE. I didn´t like both wagons voted still for one of the wagons so my vote is not useless or scummy looking.
What happpend? I got called scum for that.

Other lynch. Same situation I don´t like the main wagons. I vote somebody else

IT MAKE ME FUCKING SCUM AGAIN

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

THE HELL SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU ALL WANT FROM THIS SHIT RUSSIAN DICTURE LYNCHS?????????

Do you seriously expect me to have the same opinions, do the same reads as you and convince myself that one of the wagons is fucking scum even if I don't believe it????????


I don't expect you to have the same reads. I expect you to have reasons for your reads though. And some of those are really really hard to take serious.
The only read from you that I feel being genuine is dp. And I can't shake the feeling that is because you are both mafia...
Oats pushed you long before he was redchecked too. Did you care so little about this game that you are forgetting all of this?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 21:11 GMT
#10574
On March 20 2024 05:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:21 justanothertownie wrote:
DMB, can you please explain to me why you think Rels is mafia. Just pretend I was some outside spectator who did not read a single page of this game.

Look at the voting filter.
He always voted the right person, his filter is perfect. Am I fucking wrong to get paranoid about such a perfect filter. If you are town you just fucking write you opinion and there is always a wrong thougt and a wrong vote included as Town. The filter was to perfect to be Town. Reading the filter is like talking to a clairvoyant. Then the thread got attention to his TMI Filter so he voted on Town Palmar to not look like a oracle of delphi anymore.

I quoted a post where he was clearly wrong on several people in his reads, and he was wrong more. I suspect you didn't read past Day 1 in his filter otherwise this could not possibly be your argument for why Rels is scum.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 21:16 GMT
#10575
I'll take a step back to not tilt her anymore (or give her any more reason to act tilted). I am not sure what to make of this.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 21:18 GMT
#10576
On March 20 2024 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:41 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
so it was tvt. So i still cant wrap around a scum rels doing that at the end right near the hammer.

^ Person who breathed the biggest sigh of relief in the room IMO.

And do you think he may have slipped here too?

How is this one a slip?

To your other point - I also found that a bit weird.

I would only breathe a sigh of relief if I'm town. Therefore he knows I'm town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 21:18 GMT
#10577
On March 20 2024 06:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
I really think it would be a lot more productive and helpful if you reasoned out your read on Rels and Jealous a bit, dmb. Probably even DP. So far I just see: "I know they are mafia". Which is not very convincing to people who don't know that.


Okey so I write it again and again and again.
TTS looked scummy even with just his few posts. Was not playing and usless for mafia anyway
DP getting the gun and knows shooting his usless non activ mafia mate for townreads would be the best way to get townpoints
DP pushing us all the time to vote on Town (seems like nobody cares about that)
DP and Rels did not really communicate or talk about each other in the thread until i called the scum togther.
DP is not town. No fucking way.

Rels has licked the hand of the seer´s to get such good information and never made any mistakes here. No voting mistakes no writing mistakes... first mistake was palmar. Happend after the thread got attention...


J.
Says koshi is scum after koshi got nk....wtf... how the fuck?

The voting switch triggers me still in my head. Doesn´t make him Town for me.

I repeat - Rels voted me day1. He also hammered VE together with Iamp. Wtf are you even smoking. I get the DP thing - that is fine. But your Rels read is just lazy. I don't buy it. Is the Koshi thing the only reason you think jealous is mafia?


you want a better read on rels i give you one after you give me a read on me!

when you are town why you don´t see that dp shit?
why you think I am scum?
Why you actually trusting another wagon pushed mainly by dp?
Why you don´t see what kinda shit is happening here for Town?
Make a case on me. Tell me why you really voting me and I take my time to make a case on Rels. Because now it´s just useless I will die anyway and we lose this game as Town, because some kangroo is jumping 24/7 in this thread around and let us vote (bad)town after (bad)town after town


I see the "dp shit". He has not died so far and pushed mislynches. He could be mafia. But to be fair if he did not shoot mafia he could have won already if that was the case. And there is only one nightkill who he realistically should have been killed instead. That is Koshi.

I think you are mafia because Oats thought you scumslipped, because you lynched CC while overexplaining and because you ensured Palmars death while your supposed scumread Jealous was his counterwagon.

Your wagon is not mainly pushed by dp at all. He shielded you the last 2 days.


Oats pushed the scummiest Town that exists at that moment. For good sake how long do you play this game? He got a red check the only way he could maybe get saved is to make a case on the scmmiest looking town that was me for my lazy list post i made (requested by Rels... he knew my list post always give me scumreads....)

CC wanted to die and I accept her wish and was stupid anoth to still listing do dp

then I was getting completely paranoid about dp so I wouldn´t vote any wagon pushed by him. Not Palmar Not J. J switching to DP still doesn´t make sense for me. Because he should have just stayed on Palmar to not lose... because either way the wagons were all kinda close with the same vote amounts.

I thougts of Palmar as town and didn´t vote.


And here you have the fucking unlogical that vote make you scum example
CC and VE. I didn´t like both wagons voted still for one of the wagons so my vote is not useless or scummy looking.
What happpend? I got called scum for that.

Other lynch. Same situation I don´t like the main wagons. I vote somebody else

IT MAKE ME FUCKING SCUM AGAIN

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

THE HELL SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU ALL WANT FROM THIS SHIT RUSSIAN DICTURE LYNCHS?????????

Do you seriously expect me to have the same opinions, do the same reads as you and convince myself that one of the wagons is fucking scum even if I don't believe it????????


I don't expect you to have the same reads. I expect you to have reasons for your reads though. And some of those are really really hard to take serious.
The only read from you that I feel being genuine is dp. And I can't shake the feeling that is because you are both mafia...
Oats pushed you long before he was redchecked too. Did you care so little about this game that you are forgetting all of this?

Es exestieren 2 wagons die ich nicht wählen möchte.
Nach längeren nachdenken wähl ich jemanden der eher flippen könnte oder wie im cc fahl um ihr ihren wunsch zu erfüllen.
THAT MAKE ME SCUM
Es exestieren 2 wagons die ich aus parnoiden gedanken wegen Dp nicht wählen möchte.
Ich wähle keinen vonen wagons
THAT MAKE ME SCUM

I thougt about who I am gonna lynch I just wasn´t happy with both wagons most of the time. And as soon as I don´t fucking vote this shit dp pushed wagons I AM SCUM. Wuhuuu

This voting shit doesn´t make any sense.
I thougt about who i was voting even tough I didn´t like my 2 option. I voted CC over Ve because VE is often a misslynch target. I voted CC over J because i wanted to do her the favor she asked for in mason.

At some point I just got suck of all this wagons pushed by the scum thread thing and don´t vote any of them.


If you believe I am Mafia with dp then vote dp with me. there is still a chance to lynch me after dp flips. I just want to finally get him lynched after this cc shitshow he deserves to get lynced and now killing our major is breaking the top of the iceberg. Lynch Dp with me or lynch me and we all can finally read the obs tomorrow.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 21:20 GMT
#10578
On March 20 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 06:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 06:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:29 justanothertownie wrote:
I really think it would be a lot more productive and helpful if you reasoned out your read on Rels and Jealous a bit, dmb. Probably even DP. So far I just see: "I know they are mafia". Which is not very convincing to people who don't know that.


Okey so I write it again and again and again.
TTS looked scummy even with just his few posts. Was not playing and usless for mafia anyway
DP getting the gun and knows shooting his usless non activ mafia mate for townreads would be the best way to get townpoints
DP pushing us all the time to vote on Town (seems like nobody cares about that)
DP and Rels did not really communicate or talk about each other in the thread until i called the scum togther.
DP is not town. No fucking way.

Rels has licked the hand of the seer´s to get such good information and never made any mistakes here. No voting mistakes no writing mistakes... first mistake was palmar. Happend after the thread got attention...


J.
Says koshi is scum after koshi got nk....wtf... how the fuck?

The voting switch triggers me still in my head. Doesn´t make him Town for me.

I repeat - Rels voted me day1. He also hammered VE together with Iamp. Wtf are you even smoking. I get the DP thing - that is fine. But your Rels read is just lazy. I don't buy it. Is the Koshi thing the only reason you think jealous is mafia?


you want a better read on rels i give you one after you give me a read on me!

when you are town why you don´t see that dp shit?
why you think I am scum?
Why you actually trusting another wagon pushed mainly by dp?
Why you don´t see what kinda shit is happening here for Town?
Make a case on me. Tell me why you really voting me and I take my time to make a case on Rels. Because now it´s just useless I will die anyway and we lose this game as Town, because some kangroo is jumping 24/7 in this thread around and let us vote (bad)town after (bad)town after town


I see the "dp shit". He has not died so far and pushed mislynches. He could be mafia. But to be fair if he did not shoot mafia he could have won already if that was the case. And there is only one nightkill who he realistically should have been killed instead. That is Koshi.

I think you are mafia because Oats thought you scumslipped, because you lynched CC while overexplaining and because you ensured Palmars death while your supposed scumread Jealous was his counterwagon.

Your wagon is not mainly pushed by dp at all. He shielded you the last 2 days.


Oats pushed the scummiest Town that exists at that moment. For good sake how long do you play this game? He got a red check the only way he could maybe get saved is to make a case on the scmmiest looking town that was me for my lazy list post i made (requested by Rels... he knew my list post always give me scumreads....)

CC wanted to die and I accept her wish and was stupid anoth to still listing do dp

then I was getting completely paranoid about dp so I wouldn´t vote any wagon pushed by him. Not Palmar Not J. J switching to DP still doesn´t make sense for me. Because he should have just stayed on Palmar to not lose... because either way the wagons were all kinda close with the same vote amounts.

I thougts of Palmar as town and didn´t vote.


And here you have the fucking unlogical that vote make you scum example
CC and VE. I didn´t like both wagons voted still for one of the wagons so my vote is not useless or scummy looking.
What happpend? I got called scum for that.

Other lynch. Same situation I don´t like the main wagons. I vote somebody else

IT MAKE ME FUCKING SCUM AGAIN

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

THE HELL SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU ALL WANT FROM THIS SHIT RUSSIAN DICTURE LYNCHS?????????

Do you seriously expect me to have the same opinions, do the same reads as you and convince myself that one of the wagons is fucking scum even if I don't believe it????????


I don't expect you to have the same reads. I expect you to have reasons for your reads though. And some of those are really really hard to take serious.
The only read from you that I feel being genuine is dp. And I can't shake the feeling that is because you are both mafia...
Oats pushed you long before he was redchecked too. Did you care so little about this game that you are forgetting all of this?

Es exestieren 2 wagons die ich nicht wählen möchte.
Nach längeren nachdenken wähl ich jemanden der eher flippen könnte oder wie im cc fahl um ihr ihren wunsch zu erfüllen.
THAT MAKE ME SCUM
Es exestieren 2 wagons die ich aus parnoiden gedanken wegen Dp nicht wählen möchte.
Ich wähle keinen vonen wagons
THAT MAKE ME SCUM

I thougt about who I am gonna lynch I just wasn´t happy with both wagons most of the time. And as soon as I don´t fucking vote this shit dp pushed wagons I AM SCUM. Wuhuuu

This voting shit doesn´t make any sense.
I thougt about who i was voting even tough I didn´t like my 2 option. I voted CC over Ve because VE is often a misslynch target. I voted CC over J because i wanted to do her the favor she asked for in mason.

At some point I just got suck of all this wagons pushed by the scum thread thing and don´t vote any of them.


If you believe I am Mafia with dp then vote dp with me. there is still a chance to lynch me after dp flips. I just want to finally get him lynched after this cc shitshow he deserves to get lynced and now killing our major is breaking the top of the iceberg. Lynch Dp with me or lynch me and we all can finally read the obs tomorrow.


fuck sorry for the german part:
There are 2 wagons that I don't want to choose.
After some thought, I choose someone who is more likely to flip or, as in cc, pale to fulfil her wish.
THAT MAKE ME SCUM
There are 2 wagons that I don't want to choose out of parnoid thoughts because of Dp.
I choose none of them
THAT MAKE ME SCUM
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 21:21 GMT
#10579
I am this fucking mad that I already start to write german
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 21:21 GMT
#10580
On March 20 2024 06:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 05:41 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:05 iamperfection wrote:
so it was tvt. So i still cant wrap around a scum rels doing that at the end right near the hammer.

^ Person who breathed the biggest sigh of relief in the room IMO.

And do you think he may have slipped here too?

How is this one a slip?

To your other point - I also found that a bit weird.

I would only breathe a sigh of relief if I'm town. Therefore he knows I'm town.

You'd breathe a sigh of relief as either alignment because that makes your decision more likely to come from town than from scum (because it'd be fucking stupid as scum) and thus less of a reason to suspect/lynch you regardless of your alignment.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 527 528 529 530 531 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1911
GuemChi 1420
NotJumperer 154
910 73
Bale 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
taco 489
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King35
Other Games
summit1g8156
Doublelift1884
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft288
WinterStarcraft257
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo691
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 31m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.