• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 527

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 525 526 527 528 529 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 19:46 GMT
#10521
On March 20 2024 04:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next

I mean, the reason you are being lynched is because you are objectively playing bad town, in other words scummy... That doesn't change if one of your reads was right.

Friendly reminder that you voted to lynch CopCake twice yourself, too.

Furthermore, DP protected you from even being discussed yesterday. You seemed to be quite content to do absolutely nothing for most of the day until the last few hours after that. What do you make of that?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:48 GMT
#10522
Kind of funny how she calls herself weak town but don't you dare call her weak town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 19:48 GMT
#10523
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 19:48 GMT
#10524
On March 20 2024 04:48 iamperfection wrote:
Kind of funny how she calls herself weak town but don't you dare call her weak town.

I am weak town because it´s hard for me to defand myself
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 19:49 GMT
#10525
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:48 iamperfection wrote:
Kind of funny how she calls herself weak town but don't you dare call her weak town.

I am weak town because it´s hard for me to defand myself

but i was insane good for finding out DP and Rels are scum
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 19:50 GMT
#10526
On March 20 2024 04:46 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next

I mean, the reason you are being lynched is because you are objectively playing bad town, in other words scummy... That doesn't change if one of your reads was right.

Friendly reminder that you voted to lynch CopCake twice yourself, too.

Furthermore, DP protected you from even being discussed yesterday. You seemed to be quite content to do absolutely nothing for most of the day until the last few hours after that. What do you make of that?


I was against the VE lynch. He should have lived longer.
Second vote on her was only her wish
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 19:50 GMT
#10527
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:52 GMT
#10528
On March 20 2024 04:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 iamperfection wrote:
Kind of funny how she calls herself weak town but don't you dare call her weak town.

I am weak town because it´s hard for me to defand myself

but i was insane good for finding out DP and Rels are scum

Having good reads is only half the battle. That's is even if your read is right.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 19:52 GMT
#10529
On March 20 2024 04:46 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next

I mean, the reason you are being lynched is because you are objectively playing bad town, in other words scummy... That doesn't change if one of your reads was right.

Friendly reminder that you voted to lynch CopCake twice yourself, too.

Furthermore, DP protected you from even being discussed yesterday. You seemed to be quite content to do absolutely nothing for most of the day until the last few hours after that. What do you make of that?


I worked until 12 am (europe time zone) thats 3 hours before lynch. I am working until late night. I even closed earlier so I could play more here, before the lynch happend
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:53 GMT
#10530
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 19:55 GMT
#10531
On March 20 2024 04:52 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 iamperfection wrote:
Kind of funny how she calls herself weak town but don't you dare call her weak town.

I am weak town because it´s hard for me to defand myself

but i was insane good for finding out DP and Rels are scum

Having good reads is only half the battle. That's is even if your read is right.


Vivax was the only one realising that I am not wrong with my reads. Anyways I can not lead this Town to vote the correct lynch 3x times in a row. So it´s okey if I lose as Town but I won for myself when I finally get know that I was right so fucking right...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 19:55 GMT
#10532
On March 20 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.


behavier. but could also be JAT after looking at the votes back on oats
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:56 GMT
#10533
On March 20 2024 04:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.


behavier. but could also be JAT after looking at the votes back on oats

Behavior?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 20:00 GMT
#10534
On March 20 2024 04:56 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.


behavier. but could also be JAT after looking at the votes back on oats

Behavior?


There was no logical reason that he swapped his vote on Dp with me. Thinking of his situation it would be better to stick on Palmar and save himself... But it would make more sense to have the vote on dp so that not all 3 scum a voting the same person.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 20:00 GMT
#10535
On March 20 2024 05:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:56 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.


behavier. but could also be JAT after looking at the votes back on oats

Behavior?


There was no logical reason that he swapped his vote on Dp with me. Thinking of his situation it would be better to stick on Palmar and save himself... But it would make more sense to have the vote on dp so that not all 3 scum a voting the same person.


and the meme
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 20:01 GMT
#10536
On March 20 2024 05:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 05:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:56 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:53 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:50 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:40 Jealous wrote:
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.


I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch and thats the reason why we are here, still left with 3 scums and so less Town. With this behavier and blindness I will not try to lead this Town-moles to the daylight they want. I am not able to go in war with Rels and DP alone. They turning my words around and I am just happy about myself for at least knowing better who is scum then you guys, who are all playing here since at least on decade...

"I didn´t vote on you because I am sure that dp is trying to push two Town wagons up for lynch"

Then why did you call me scum right after the Palmar flip?

Answer this.


behavier. but could also be JAT after looking at the votes back on oats

Behavior?


There was no logical reason that he swapped his vote on Dp with me. Thinking of his situation it would be better to stick on Palmar and save himself... But it would make more sense to have the vote on dp so that not all 3 scum a voting the same person.


and the meme


maybe the meme doesn't have the impact we think it does. Maybe it's a provocation for town that we didn't lynch him again
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:06 GMT
#10537
Why did you vote Jealous immediately at start of day?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 20:08 GMT
#10538
I'm sorry I forgot that we have a tradition in this game of Town voting themselves, but I'm not that weak.
I'd rather die as the only vote on dp before I give up just because no one else realises who is mafia here
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 20:09 GMT
#10539
On March 20 2024 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Why did you vote Jealous immediately at start of day?

because of his voting switch

[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:00 die_meatbaby wrote:

[QUOTE] There was no logical reason that he swapped his vote on Dp with me. Thinking of his situation it would be better to stick on Palmar and save himself... But it would make more sense to have the vote on dp so that not all 3 scum a voting the same person.[/QUOTE]
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 20:12 GMT
#10540
[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:06 iamperfection wrote:
Why did you vote Jealous immediately at start of day?[/QUOTE]
because of his voting switch

[QUOTE]On March 20 2024 05:00 die_meatbaby wrote:

[QUOTE] There was no logical reason that he swapped his vote on Dp with me. Thinking of his situation it would be better to stick on Palmar and save himself... But it would make more sense to have the vote on dp so that not all 3 scum a voting the same person.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
I don't understand so he's scum because he didn't risk self preservation.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 525 526 527 528 529 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1829
GuemChi 1604
Artosis 645
910 60
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift3907
Counter-Strike
taco 57
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox218
Other Games
summit1g8711
shahzam631
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0350
PiGStarcraft280
Maynarde145
CosmosSc2 40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP73
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 56m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.