• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:10
CEST 09:10
KST 16:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8504 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 526

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 524 525 526 527 528 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 16:08 GMT
#10501
So, mafia is clearly bussing if she is scum. But I guess that can be expected.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 19 2024 16:17 GMT
#10502
On March 20 2024 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
So, mafia is clearly bussing if she is scum. But I guess that can be expected.

Yea, it feels like it was almost too easy, right? Got me paranoid af.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 16:22 GMT
#10503
On March 20 2024 01:17 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
So, mafia is clearly bussing if she is scum. But I guess that can be expected.

Yea, it feels like it was almost too easy, right? Got me paranoid af.

That's the point.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 16:28 GMT
#10504
On March 20 2024 01:17 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
So, mafia is clearly bussing if she is scum. But I guess that can be expected.

Yea, it feels like it was almost too easy, right? Got me paranoid af.

That's why I asked Rels the questions I did earlier, but I can't be the only one not voting otherwise it opens the path to shenanigans so I voted.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 16:29 GMT
#10505
On March 20 2024 01:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 01:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
So, mafia is clearly bussing if she is scum. But I guess that can be expected.

Yea, it feels like it was almost too easy, right? Got me paranoid af.

That's why I asked Rels the questions I did earlier, but I can't be the only one not voting otherwise it opens the path to shenanigans so I voted.

Still got more then 24 hours if someone wants to make a better argument.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 16:30 GMT
#10506
On March 20 2024 01:29 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 01:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 20 2024 01:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
So, mafia is clearly bussing if she is scum. But I guess that can be expected.

Yea, it feels like it was almost too easy, right? Got me paranoid af.

That's why I asked Rels the questions I did earlier, but I can't be the only one not voting otherwise it opens the path to shenanigans so I voted.

Still got more then 24 hours if someone wants to make a better argument.

Yup. And for her to defend herself.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 16:34 GMT
#10507
On March 20 2024 01:29 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 01:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 20 2024 01:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
So, mafia is clearly bussing if she is scum. But I guess that can be expected.

Yea, it feels like it was almost too easy, right? Got me paranoid af.

That's why I asked Rels the questions I did earlier, but I can't be the only one not voting otherwise it opens the path to shenanigans so I voted.

Still got more then 24 hours if someone wants to make a better argument.

Yeah true, I'd really love for Rels to respond directly to me at some point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 17:55 GMT
#10508
For tomorrow though i do have basketball late so if we do have to switch should be before 8. Might be able to get back just before deadline not sure.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 19 2024 18:10 GMT
#10509
+ Show Spoiler +
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes(7): Rels, justanothertownie , Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk, Vivax, VisceraEyes, die_meatbaby, Vivax, iamperfection
CopCake (6): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, DarthPunk, iamperfection, CopCake, die_meatbaby, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax, Vivax
Palmar (0): VisceraEyes, CopCake
Jealous (0): Vivax
DarthPunk (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, VisceraEyesis lynched!

Day Four Vote Count

CopCake (6): Rels, Jealous, DarthPunk, CopCake, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, die_meatbaby, Vivax
Jealous (4): Vivax, Vivax, justanothertownie, Vivax, Vivax, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Palmar, Koshi, die_meatbaby, Rels
Palmar (1): Koshi, iamperfection, Vivax, CopCake, Meapak_Ziphh, Rels, Vivax, Koshi
Rels (0): die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Palmar, DarthPunk
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Palmar, Koshi, DarthPunk, Vivax
Koshi (0): CopCake
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax

With 6 votes, CopCake has been lynched!

Day Five Vote Count

Palmar (4): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, DarthPunk
Jealous (3): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby, DarthPunk, Vivax
DarthPunk (2) : die_meatbaby, Jealous, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

[blue]With 4 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Iamp was the last or second-to-last vote on 3 of the last 4 wagons that either lynched or almost lynched town, notably once over lynching Oats. Could this be mafia saving their vote for the end to have the most potential impact?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 18:16 GMT
#10510
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 19 2024 18:32 GMT
#10511
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 18:34 GMT
#10512
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 19 2024 19:09 GMT
#10513
On March 20 2024 03:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?

Wanna help me out?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:13 GMT
#10514
On March 20 2024 04:09 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 03:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?

Wanna help me out?

If your supposedly town why would my hopping around matter and be scum motivated.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 19 2024 19:20 GMT
#10515
On March 20 2024 04:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:09 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?

Wanna help me out?

If your supposedly town why would my hopping around matter and be scum motivated.

Mafia trying to make me look scummy, "oh look iamp is saving Jealous, we should lynch Jealous next" thus a ML thus town loses.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:30 GMT
#10516
On March 20 2024 04:20 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:09 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?

Wanna help me out?

If your supposedly town why would my hopping around matter and be scum motivated.

Mafia trying to make me look scummy, "oh look iamp is saving Jealous, we should lynch Jealous next" thus a ML thus town loses.

So in your world scum iamp goes out of his way to save you just to setup a ML after 2 cycles. Maybe you should actually read my filter and attempt to make a case on me then and address all the points I made to palmar that he didnt read.

In my world scum don't really think like that and are fine with lynches that aren't them or their teammates for the most part. In Mylo like now bussing becomes more common as it's time to try and win.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 19 2024 19:38 GMT
#10517
On March 20 2024 04:30 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 04:20 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 04:09 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:34 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:32 Jealous wrote:
On March 20 2024 03:16 iamperfection wrote:
So are you saying my vote on day 4 or 5 mattered?

If you stayed on me for both days, I would have been lynched I am pretty sure lol

? Are you forgetting something?

Wanna help me out?

If your supposedly town why would my hopping around matter and be scum motivated.

Mafia trying to make me look scummy, "oh look iamp is saving Jealous, we should lynch Jealous next" thus a ML thus town loses.

So in your world scum iamp goes out of his way to save you just to setup a ML after 2 cycles. Maybe you should actually read my filter and attempt to make a case on me then and address all the points I made to palmar that he didnt read.

In my world scum don't really think like that and are fine with lynches that aren't them or their teammates for the most part. In Mylo like now bussing becomes more common as it's time to try and win.

I'm just tryin' to find anything, basically. This DMB lynch came together way too easily. Like, are they objectively the scummiest player in the game? Yes. But wouldn't scum be completely content with a ML win here and just sit back and do nothing? So, I try to find anything to unravel and discuss, otherwise we'll be sitting here twiddling our thumbs for the next 30 hours.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 19:39 GMT
#10518
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 19 2024 19:40 GMT
#10519
You've also been one of the players I've TR'd basically all game so keeping me in the game over wildcards like CopCake would make sense, or more respected players like Palmar.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 19:44 GMT
#10520
On March 20 2024 04:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
##Unvote J
##Vote DP


The game is over anyway. Mafia is bussing the last weak town. The rest of Town doesn´t see that DP and Rels are scum togther. Maybe I was wrong with j maybe not. I am stil sure its either Dp/Rels/J or DP/Rels/JAT
Whatever, I don´t want to discuss here anymore how this scum just kills strong town in the night and mafia make wagons on weak Town as they did already on VE, CC and now of course me.
I am happy that I found out who is the main scum and thats what matter for me. I can not change the lynch and I don´t want to invest more energy in this game anymore We would have to make 3 correct lynchs, but that will not happen anyway. I can not get trough this with this kind of Townplayers who are left.

And I dare you do never call me bad Town in the next game again if I was the first one realising that Rels/DP are scum togther and no one accept vivax believed me. Never ever are you guys allowed to call me fucking bad Town in any future game because I did not play any bad in this game, just this Townplayers are all so fucking noobs that I can´t believe that this is actually real.

This lynchs seems more like the Putin election 2024

Please tick the box of your choice
[ ]Wladimir Putin
[ ] Putin Wladmir
[x] I want to go to prison or/and die

Lynch votes in this game
Pls Vote:
[ ] Town
[ ] Town
[x] scum but no body will vote and you get lynced next

K
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 524 525 526 527 528 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1395
910 88
Bale 41
Aegong 24
ZergMaN 20
Noble 14
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
Other Games
summit1g8851
PiGStarcraft389
ceh9368
Sick160
Happy156
olofmeister116
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 50m
OSC
5h 50m
Stellar Fest
5h 50m
OSC
16h 50m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.