• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:44
CEST 22:44
KST 05:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9516 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 524

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 522 523 524 525 526 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:55 GMT
#10461
On March 19 2024 11:53 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:41 iamperfection wrote:
one question though DP.

What hell was she doing yesterday if they both aren't scum.
like lets say for argument sake jealous is town.


If who both aren't scum?


Jealous and DMB?

yeah


I don't think the game makes sense like this. I can't make sense of this even if I try to work in that world.

Thats why they have to be mafia IMO
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:55 GMT
#10462
Unless you have an explanation for that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 02:55 GMT
#10463
On March 19 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Thats not why you had him as town though, you had him as town the previous day too.

And you used meta to justify that read, so what happened with that?


You had a vote on J as well
Where did your scum read of him go?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:58 GMT
#10464
On March 19 2024 11:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Thats not why you had him as town though, you had him as town the previous day too.

And you used meta to justify that read, so what happened with that?


You had a vote on J as well
Where did your scum read of him go?


What do you mean? He has been in my POE since last phase.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 03:02 GMT
#10465
On March 19 2024 11:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Unless you have an explanation for that?

well obviously the other explanation would be we are wrong and she is town.

Could we be ignoring a possible team of something in Jealous, mz, rels, jat? assuming your not scum with your fucking 82 page filter.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:12 GMT
#10466
how does yesterday make sense as town!dmb?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 03:17 GMT
#10467
On March 19 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
how does yesterday make sense as town!dmb?

Not doing myself any favors here but I know the answer.

It makes sense for town!DMB because anyalignment!DMB doesn't make sense.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 03:18 GMT
#10468
On March 19 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
how does yesterday make sense as town!dmb?

just going all over the place for no reason? im just talking about the voting that is though. and assuming jealous and dmb aren't scum together.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:38 GMT
#10469
On March 19 2024 12:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
how does yesterday make sense as town!dmb?

just going all over the place for no reason? im just talking about the voting that is though. and assuming jealous and dmb aren't scum together.


Nah the classical scummy reaction to Palmar, setting up nice town cred and mislynch before the flip even.

If DMB is town, which I doubt, then I could see a team with MZ/Jat/jealous potentially.

I think rels is town for his interactions with vivax, he was posting the same stuff that I was thinking post flip yesterday and the frustration felt real to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:38 GMT
#10470
a team with jealous and DMB both town makes no sense to me, so I am discarding it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:40 GMT
#10471
Like at some point I just have to discard things that make no sense to me, because in those situations I can't see a win regardless.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 03:40 GMT
#10472
whatever we ultimately decide it needs to be all on 1 side though as palmar said.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:41 GMT
#10473
On March 19 2024 12:40 iamperfection wrote:
whatever we ultimately decide it needs to be all on 1 side though as palmar said.


Yes that is right.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 03:42 GMT
#10474
I'm happy to move my vote if there is a more plausible theory.

I was going to vote for jealous, but I'm consolidating with rels who I think is town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 04:27 GMT
#10475
I'm gonna be phone posting forever, I'm at an exercise with no wifi.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how scum DMB plays yesterday the way she did when Palmar was town. I guess it could be chalked up to wild scum play but it would have been so easy for her to park her vote on Palmar and fuck off if she and Jealous are both scum.

I'm still leaning towards sheeping vivax at this point and voting jealous, he tried for 3 days to get that lynch and between his flip and the amount of opposition to Jealous I can't help but feel like he was on to something.

I totally think the way DMB played yesterday was terrible for town and scummy without context, but can someone who is voting DMB explain how you're reconciling the fact that Palmar was a safe place for scum DMB to park her vote, regardless of Jealous's alignment. Like in the context of the day, why does she do that?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 04:33 GMT
#10476
Rels already talked about the mafia motivation for DMB's behaviour
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 04:39 GMT
#10477
Mz you realise if you are town we all need to be on the same wagon right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 04:47 GMT
#10478
On March 19 2024 13:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Mz you realise if you are town we all need to be on the same wagon right?

Yes I know, we have time to discuss and I want to make sure I understand the DMB scum argument here.

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 19 2024 04:48 GMT
#10479
On March 19 2024 13:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels already talked about the mafia motivation for DMB's behaviour

It's almost impossible for me to use the filter function right now, can you link or quote the post?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 05:16 GMT
#10480
its right after the night post. just read all that again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 522 523 524 525 526 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O92
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason167
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16240
Artosis 913
ZZZero.O 92
Hyun 39
NaDa 26
Bale 25
League of Legends
Doublelift3391
JimRising 382
Counter-Strike
Fnx 791
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7431
Other Games
summit1g7736
FrodaN2915
B2W.Neo692
ToD258
KnowMe186
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1478
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 25
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki31
• blackmanpl 3
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie939
• Shiphtur215
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.