• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:27
CEST 02:27
KST 09:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7509 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 523

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 521 522 523 524 525 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 02:21 GMT
#10441
im gonna sleep on it kind of tired of reading filters see what everyone else has to say. We need more input from people then me/dp/vivax we talked way to much.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 02:22 GMT
#10442
On March 19 2024 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax will fucking shit a brick if we don't lynch jealous again lmao.

People get the QT links after they are lynched or NK'd, right? So he already knows he was wrong. I can just imagine the shit he is saying to justify himself there right now.

It's a shame we won't get to see it in real time.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 02:23 GMT
#10443
On March 19 2024 11:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:15 Rels wrote:
I relate to that Jealous post
I think I want to go with DMB today, as stupid as letting Jealous live for a 3rd day in a row looks like


first day yeah was kinda dumb bad I wanted to vote CC sorry
second day I didn´t want to vote on any wagon pushed by DP
third day he will fucking die!

you and Dp voting on Palmar and J changing with me do DP means is smart so not all 3 mafia are voting the same town!!!
Now I know who is fucking scum and I will not let you live anylonger. I swear that one.
You fooled me now for days but killing my amore is one to much! I will get you! I will vote you all!

who is "you" in "you fooled me"?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 02:23 GMT
#10444
On March 19 2024 11:22 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax will fucking shit a brick if we don't lynch jealous again lmao.

People get the QT links after they are lynched or NK'd, right? So he already knows he was wrong. I can just imagine the shit he is saying to justify himself there right now.

It's a shame we won't get to see it in real time.

what do you mean he just gets the obs.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 02:23 GMT
#10445
On March 19 2024 11:21 DarthPunk wrote:
##vote:DMB


yeah try but I still know you are scum with J.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 02:26 GMT
#10446
On March 19 2024 11:23 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:15 Rels wrote:
I relate to that Jealous post
I think I want to go with DMB today, as stupid as letting Jealous live for a 3rd day in a row looks like


first day yeah was kinda dumb bad I wanted to vote CC sorry
second day I didn´t want to vote on any wagon pushed by DP
third day he will fucking die!

you and Dp voting on Palmar and J changing with me do DP means is smart so not all 3 mafia are voting the same town!!!
Now I know who is fucking scum and I will not let you live anylonger. I swear that one.
You fooled me now for days but killing my amore is one to much! I will get you! I will vote you all!

who is "you" in "you fooled me"?


you you you DP, Rels , j thats you all scumteam
you fooled that town to lynch weak player
you fooled that town to lynch one of the wagons you guys pushed.
It´s over. This Town can lynch me and choose to lose of voting another wagon pushed by Dp or lynch J as we should have done it in the last lynchs
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:27 GMT
#10447
Why is jealous lock scum to you when you called him town for the whole game, what changed your mind?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 19 2024 02:27 GMT
#10448
Day Six Vote Count

die_meatbaby (3): Jealous, Rels, DarthPunk
Jealous (1): die_meatbaby

Not Voting (3): Meapak_Ziphh, Justanothertownie, iamperfection

With 3 votes, die_meatbaby is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Thursday, Mar 21 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 02:28 GMT
#10449
On March 19 2024 11:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:19 Rels wrote:
Jealous what's your scum team?


I think he has DMB/DP/???

I am more sure of DMB than I am of you, but basically yes. Vivax would have been my 3rd. You both defended DMB from even being discussed for like 95% of the last cycle. You both have pushed exclusively town vs. town wagons for days. Either you're both terrible at this, one of you is scum, or both. That was my thinking.

Kind of along my inverse world logic, I'm now thinking that it might be someone in iamp/JAT. Stay sober, don't post dumb shit, sound smart, don't get lynched. That has been enough for this game. It's a solid strategy for mafia.

MZ had no reason to stick out like a sore thumb by defending me yesterday and voting Palmar if they aren't pocketing me. If they thought I would get lynched, which I was until just about the very end, in theory it would have given them town cred to some extent. So as much as I appreciated it, it's not entirely off the table at this point.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 02:28 GMT
#10450
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 02:30 GMT
#10451
On March 19 2024 11:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:22 Jealous wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax will fucking shit a brick if we don't lynch jealous again lmao.

People get the QT links after they are lynched or NK'd, right? So he already knows he was wrong. I can just imagine the shit he is saying to justify himself there right now.

It's a shame we won't get to see it in real time.

what do you mean he just gets the obs.

Ah damn Guess they don't know alignments there, then. Been so long since I've been in one that I've forgotten.

Oh well. I know the crippling uncertanlinty I would feel would never hit him at this point. So he will probably just make himself look like more of a fool there in the long run. Looking forward to catching up on that. Acceptable alternative.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 02:32 GMT
#10452
On March 19 2024 11:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Six Vote Count

die_meatbaby (3): Jealous, Rels, DarthPunk
Jealous (1): die_meatbaby

Not Voting (3): Meapak_Ziphh, Justanothertownie, iamperfection

With 3 votes, die_meatbaby is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Thursday, Mar 21 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Looks like mafia already voting me out.

But it´s okey if I am dying and we lose here. At least I still found the mafia team and I am happy about it. If the rest of Town don´t want to vote with me then I guess it´s okey and understandebul but pls I hope in any future game you will rember you misslynch dmbtown and lost the game for lynchen the 3rd time weak/bad Town.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 02:32 GMT
#10453
On March 19 2024 11:30 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:23 iamperfection wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:22 Jealous wrote:
On March 19 2024 11:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax will fucking shit a brick if we don't lynch jealous again lmao.

People get the QT links after they are lynched or NK'd, right? So he already knows he was wrong. I can just imagine the shit he is saying to justify himself there right now.

It's a shame we won't get to see it in real time.

what do you mean he just gets the obs.

Ah damn Guess they don't know alignments there, then. Been so long since I've been in one that I've forgotten.

Oh well. I know the crippling uncertanlinty I would feel would never hit him at this point. So he will probably just make himself look like more of a fool there in the long run. Looking forward to catching up on that. Acceptable alternative.

masterful scum play here btw if you are.

As the old saying goes speak ill of the dead.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 19 2024 02:34 GMT
#10454
I will go do sleep. I don´t care anymore. I will see what the rest of Town voted tomorrow.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:35 GMT
#10455
On March 19 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
I ruined the lynch yesterday because of my paranoia I had to vote on any wagons pushed by Dp but now i am sure we were on the right lynch and I am sorry for that but I just got sick of all this wagons that DP pushed that we voted and were just Town


Thats not why you had him as town though, you had him as town the previous day too.

And you used meta to justify that read, so what happened with that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 02:41 GMT
#10456
one question though DP.

What hell was she doing yesterday if they both aren't scum.
like lets say for argument sake jealous is town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 19 2024 02:46 GMT
#10457
well, sleep time for me
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 19 2024 02:49 GMT
#10458
On March 19 2024 11:41 iamperfection wrote:
one question though DP.

What hell was she doing yesterday if they both aren't scum.
like lets say for argument sake jealous is town.

I'm about as perplexed as you are fwiw. The 180 after the lynch gave me whiplash so bad that I can't help but believe I was basically used to lynch Palmar over me.

Maybe it would be too painfully obvious but maybe Palmar was presenting scum with a bigger issue than I was?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 19 2024 02:52 GMT
#10459
On March 19 2024 11:41 iamperfection wrote:
one question though DP.

What hell was she doing yesterday if they both aren't scum.
like lets say for argument sake jealous is town.


If who both aren't scum?


Jealous and DMB?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 19 2024 02:53 GMT
#10460
On March 19 2024 11:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2024 11:41 iamperfection wrote:
one question though DP.

What hell was she doing yesterday if they both aren't scum.
like lets say for argument sake jealous is town.


If who both aren't scum?


Jealous and DMB?

yeah
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 521 522 523 524 525 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 129
SpeCial 105
CosmosSc2 43
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1562
Rain 1545
Artosis 623
910 58
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3765
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox225
Other Games
summit1g8144
shahzam560
JimRising 412
C9.Mang0345
PiGStarcraft295
Maynarde130
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21543
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 33m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.