• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:11
CEST 01:11
KST 08:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9330 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 494

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 492 493 494 495 496 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 21:52 GMT
#9861
Jealous at least tries.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:53 GMT
#9862
On March 18 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
To (almost) cite a known philosopher "why don't we all hold hands and lynch dmb together?"


Give me a case first.

I think a dmb lynch is bad regardless.

Town will just be in the same position tomorrow minus our best townie,
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:53 GMT
#9863
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 21:53 GMT
#9864
Vivax vote counts besides himself (x#):

2) Oatsmaster lynched day 2. x1
3) DarthPunk x1
6) Trfel lynched day 1. x3
7) marvellosity killed night 2. x1
8) Jealous x6
9) Meapak_Ziphh x3
10) Palmar x2
11) justanothertownie x5
13) CopCake lynched day 4. x3
18) ToTheStars killed night 2. x1
19) VisceraEyes lynched day 3. x5

Scum votes: 2
Town votes: 18
Unknown votes: 11


People Vivax has never voted for:

1) raynpelikoneet killed night 1
5) sandroba killed night 1
12) die_meatbaby
20) Rels
21) Alakaslam killed night 2
14) JacobStrangelove killed night 3
15) Hapahauli executed day 1 *Though technically he lynched this townie.
16) Iamperfection
17) Koshi killed night 4
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:54 GMT
#9865
Btw vivax why are you not calling dmb mafia here?

She is blatantly saving jealous two lynches in a row as well in your mind.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 21:55 GMT
#9866
On March 18 2024 06:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
To (almost) cite a known philosopher "why don't we all hold hands and lynch dmb together?"


Give me a case first.

I think a dmb lynch is bad regardless.

Town will just be in the same position tomorrow minus our best townie,

I cased her on day4 already and since then she has lynched CopCake using terrible overexplanatory reasoning and is currently wasting her vote. On you btw.
She is sitting back letting us fight each other gleefully.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 21:56 GMT
#9867
On March 18 2024 06:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?

We already talked about your case... No wonder this game is so long.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:56 GMT
#9868
Btw vivax why are you not calling dmb mafia here?

She is blatantly saving jealous two lynches in a row as well in your mind.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 21:57 GMT
#9869
On March 18 2024 06:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:37 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?


He is in my Poe.

Nothing he has done has pinged me in the way that palmar did when I really dug into his filter, but that could be a mafia tell on its own.

I’m not against a jealous lynch. I just think palmar is more likely to flip mafia at this point, I have a strong case against palmar which I happen to think is the best case posted this game.

Turning it around the other way, why do you think jealous is more likely or as likely to flip mafia as palmar?

I've said palmar almost has to be mafia. He didn't even consider you as a possibility despite you spinning on your read late game in what i think is a crucial point. and i know blah blah iamp you said something similar in the night with dp having to be town but there is a diffrence when you know your actually in the situation with it happening with you being alive. I dont see the panic i dont see the scum hunting.

He also said town considering this SVS is hilarious is, which im sure hell argue against, is a scum slip. From my pov it is.

I just dont want vivax to have a mental breakdown.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:57 GMT
#9870
On March 18 2024 06:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?

We already talked about your case... No wonder this game is so long.


Just tell me the post number or link it ?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 21:58 GMT
#9871
On March 18 2024 06:41 Palmar wrote:
Btw, I kinda think what Jealous is doing is just busywork. I remember him doing weird analysis back on n2 that lead nowhere and I didn't mind that at the time.

But really, just based on what's going on recently there are 2 really good points to call him mafia.

1) the cc thing where he gets mad over us townreading her for her shenanigans.
2) the fact that even if I used a phrase that he had used before, how is that scummy? We all get influenced by the stuff around us all the time, and it's not alignment indicative.

Just to address #1 for the umpteenth time. There were two things one might consider "busywork" from Day 2:

1. Analyzing rayn vs. Palmar, because Vivax asked me to. It ended up being a nothingburger.
2. Creating Oats' reads list, because he never provided one and was going to get lynched.

So, one of them is basically not my fault, the other I think is a pretty worthwhile venture.

Day 2 we had a red flip and you're scumreading me for doing work instead of sitting back and voting for the red flip? The one you never voted for?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:59 GMT
#9872
On March 18 2024 06:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:37 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?


He is in my Poe.

Nothing he has done has pinged me in the way that palmar did when I really dug into his filter, but that could be a mafia tell on its own.

I’m not against a jealous lynch. I just think palmar is more likely to flip mafia at this point, I have a strong case against palmar which I happen to think is the best case posted this game.

Turning it around the other way, why do you think jealous is more likely or as likely to flip mafia as palmar?

I've said palmar almost has to be mafia. He didn't even consider you as a possibility despite you spinning on your read late game in what i think is a crucial point. and i know blah blah iamp you said something similar in the night with dp having to be town but there is a diffrence when you know your actually in the situation with it happening with you being alive. I dont see the panic i dont see the scum hunting.

He also said town considering this SVS is hilarious is, which im sure hell argue against, is a scum slip. From my pov it is.

I just dont want vivax to have a mental breakdown.



Yeah I figured.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 22:00 GMT
#9873
On March 18 2024 06:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?

We already talked about your case... No wonder this game is so long.


Just tell me the post number or link it ?

I'll just rehash. Your case is good. But I don't think it works for palmar specifically. He is playing differently to last game. That is definitely true. But he tends to play different town games. It would be more convincing if you would find similarities to a mafia game.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 22:01 GMT
#9874
On March 18 2024 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?

We already talked about your case... No wonder this game is so long.


Just tell me the post number or link it ?

I'll just rehash. Your case is good. But I don't think it works for palmar specifically. He is playing differently to last game. That is definitely true. But he tends to play different town games. It would be more convincing if you would find similarities to a mafia game.

can you comment on the points i have made about him ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 22:01 GMT
#9875
On March 18 2024 06:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:37 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?


He is in my Poe.

Nothing he has done has pinged me in the way that palmar did when I really dug into his filter, but that could be a mafia tell on its own.

I’m not against a jealous lynch. I just think palmar is more likely to flip mafia at this point, I have a strong case against palmar which I happen to think is the best case posted this game.

Turning it around the other way, why do you think jealous is more likely or as likely to flip mafia as palmar?

I've said palmar almost has to be mafia. He didn't even consider you as a possibility despite you spinning on your read late game in what i think is a crucial point. and i know blah blah iamp you said something similar in the night with dp having to be town but there is a diffrence when you know your actually in the situation with it happening with you being alive. I dont see the panic i dont see the scum hunting.

He also said town considering this SVS is hilarious is, which im sure hell argue against, is a scum slip. From my pov it is.

I just dont want vivax to have a mental breakdown.


Spoiler alert: he is already in the middle of one.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:01 GMT
#9876
On March 18 2024 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?

We already talked about your case... No wonder this game is so long.


Just tell me the post number or link it ?

I'll just rehash. Your case is good. But I don't think it works for palmar specifically. He is playing differently to last game. That is definitely true. But he tends to play different town games. It would be more convincing if you would find similarities to a mafia game.

This is like the laziest way to call someone town btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 22:03 GMT
#9877
On March 18 2024 07:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?

We already talked about your case... No wonder this game is so long.


Just tell me the post number or link it ?

I'll just rehash. Your case is good. But I don't think it works for palmar specifically. He is playing differently to last game. That is definitely true. But he tends to play different town games. It would be more convincing if you would find similarities to a mafia game.

This is like the laziest way to call someone town btw.

Sue me. You will have to accept the gist of it. I am not going through it point by point.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 17 2024 22:03 GMT
#9878
Day Five Vote Count

Jealous (4): Justanothertownie, DarthPunk, Vivax, Palmar, iamperfection, die_meatbaby
Palmar (4): Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Jealous, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (1) : die_meatbaby
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Jealous

With 4 votes, Jealous is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Monday, Mar 18 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 22:05 GMT
#9879
On March 18 2024 06:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


I liked my post number. 20666, let it stew for a bit.

This guy is just openly being scum now.

He‘s discrediting me and everyone on the Jealous wagon as clinically insane after putting him in a mafia team.

Did he greencheck Jealous ? No, but he claims it‘s insanity to lynch his own scumread.


Did I say that anywhere?

I’m think the way you are flipping out on me trying to lynch my scumread, who you also scum read at one point is the insane part.

It’s like if I flipped out and called you mafia for not lynching palmar over jealous.


I gave you your cop vote when you asked me to.
Any person with a conscience who is town wouldn‘t work against me so hard. Either you are town and evil, or mafia.


Yeah I just don’t think in this way dude.

I don’t owe you a vote or anything like that.

You have played with me before. I ALWAYS vote my top scum
When I am locked in, Regardless of the bullshit and pressure from people when I am town.

In fact, that is like the biggest town tell I have. If I was mafia I am 1000 percent more likely to go with the flow here.


I don‘t see us as machines to be eliminated. You asked me specifically for a favour, which I granted.

You have proven to not be trusted under any circumstances, because you demand trust you never intend to return.

And it‘s worth something in a mafia game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 22:05 GMT
#9880
On March 18 2024 07:01 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:57 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Jealous at least tries.


Did you read my case? Why am I wrong?

We already talked about your case... No wonder this game is so long.


Just tell me the post number or link it ?

I'll just rehash. Your case is good. But I don't think it works for palmar specifically. He is playing differently to last game. That is definitely true. But he tends to play different town games. It would be more convincing if you would find similarities to a mafia game.

can you comment on the points i have made about him ?

Which? That he doesn't consider dp mafia? I am not sure that's alignment indicative. I mean if dp did not shoot TTS we would potentially be in lylo now.
Prev 1 492 493 494 495 496 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 98
Nina 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 569
910 35
MaD[AoV]27
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 666
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox563
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3809
Other Games
summit1g8552
shahzam426
C9.Mang0300
Day[9].tv178
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick323
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie882
• Shiphtur725
• Day9tv178
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
50m
Patches Events
16h 50m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.