• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9681 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 493

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 491 492 493 494 495 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:34 GMT
#9841
I am policy lynching anyone who claims blue day one forever after this game.

I have regrets about our choice of mayor, vivax’s is just rabid about this jealous lynch and it has clouded his ability to think rationally today.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 21:37 GMT
#9842
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 21:37 GMT
#9843
On March 18 2024 06:34 DarthPunk wrote:
I am policy lynching anyone who claims blue day one forever after this game.

I have regrets about our choice of mayor, vivax’s is just rabid about this jealous lynch and it has clouded his ability to think rationally today.

I mean you can't really complain about irrational thinking when you're trying to murder a townie.

Murdering me on a weekend is like double rude.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 21:37 GMT
#9844
Do you like actually want a response to the case? I have a little time now so I'll do it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 21:38 GMT
#9845
It's somewhat important to me to do nothing that iamp wants me to do, but I'll happily oblige to your requests DP
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:38 GMT
#9846
Anyone calling vivax mafia from this point is straight up scum claiming.

He could never post 50 pages like this as mafia that would be a record I think.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:39 GMT
#9847
On March 18 2024 06:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:34 DarthPunk wrote:
I am policy lynching anyone who claims blue day one forever after this game.

I have regrets about our choice of mayor, vivax’s is just rabid about this jealous lynch and it has clouded his ability to think rationally today.

I mean you can't really complain about irrational thinking when you're trying to murder a townie.

Murdering me on a weekend is like double rude.


It looks like you will live to fight another day.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:39 GMT
#9848
On March 18 2024 06:37 Palmar wrote:
Do you like actually want a response to the case? I have a little time now so I'll do it.


Well I think it was a good case and you said you would defend yourself.

I’m more interested in your dmb case though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 21:40 GMT
#9849
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


I liked my post number. 20666, let it stew for a bit.

This guy is just openly being scum now.

He‘s discrediting me and everyone on the Jealous wagon as clinically insane after putting him in a mafia team.

Did he greencheck Jealous ? No, but he claims it‘s insanity to lynch his own scumread.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 21:40 GMT
#9850
He‘s just picking me out so he doesnmt have to gaslight 5 players at once
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 21:41 GMT
#9851
Btw, I kinda think what Jealous is doing is just busywork. I remember him doing weird analysis back on n2 that lead nowhere and I didn't mind that at the time.

But really, just based on what's going on recently there are 2 really good points to call him mafia.

1) the cc thing where he gets mad over us townreading her for her shenanigans.
2) the fact that even if I used a phrase that he had used before, how is that scummy? We all get influenced by the stuff around us all the time, and it's not alignment indicative.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 21:41 GMT
#9852
On March 18 2024 06:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:06 Jealous wrote:
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.


If you die and flip town I promise to vote dmb

We could do that right now.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:44 GMT
#9853
On March 18 2024 06:37 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?


He is in my Poe.

Nothing he has done has pinged me in the way that palmar did when I really dug into his filter, but that could be a mafia tell on its own.

I’m not against a jealous lynch. I just think palmar is more likely to flip mafia at this point, I have a strong case against palmar which I happen to think is the best case posted this game.

Turning it around the other way, why do you think jealous is more likely or as likely to flip mafia as palmar?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 21:45 GMT
#9854
On March 18 2024 06:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:37 iamperfection wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?

Do you think jealous is town?


He is in my Poe.

Nothing he has done has pinged me in the way that palmar did when I really dug into his filter, but that could be a mafia tell on its own.

I’m not against a jealous lynch. I just think palmar is more likely to flip mafia at this point, I have a strong case against palmar which I happen to think is the best case posted this game.

Turning it around the other way, why do you think jealous is more likely or as likely to flip mafia as palmar?


You are massively against a jealous lynch every action you took proves it.

You‘ll do anything and be as insulting as you need to be to save his ass
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 21:45 GMT
#9855
On March 18 2024 06:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:37 Palmar wrote:
Do you like actually want a response to the case? I have a little time now so I'll do it.


Well I think it was a good case and you said you would defend yourself.

I’m more interested in your dmb case though.

I was never going to case her, just gonna do the same as with everyone else.

I just literally had to stand up and leave my computer right there.

The entire case against her is really simple. If I make a list of how effective/influential/loud/central people that are alive have been over the course of the game, she is right at the bottom of that list.

The current list goes something like:

DP
Vivax
Palmar
Iamp
Jat
Jealous
Rels
MZ
DMB

Mafia really likes to hide in the lower tiers of these kind of lists. I'm not necessarily saying being high up means you've played well or anything like that. The main reason I'm so high up is that everyone and their mothers have been trying to murder me all game (thanks jealous for proving it). But I've at least been there to respond and continue developing my stuff.

I think this is a valid way to reach a PoE, which is how I'm approaching the game. in a 6v3, if I can eliminte even just 2 townies I'm at 50% chance of voting mafia. If I eliminate 2 more I'm at like 75% chance of hitting mafia. That's how I'm approaching the game.

I know I can be wrong on jealous, I can't prove he's mafia, he's played well if he is. He's actually played ok if he's town as well.

I'll go read your case on me and do a defense thing
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 21:46 GMT
#9856
The only thing DP is rabid about is seeing mafia win whether he is part of then remains to be seen
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:46 GMT
#9857
On March 18 2024 06:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


I liked my post number. 20666, let it stew for a bit.

This guy is just openly being scum now.

He‘s discrediting me and everyone on the Jealous wagon as clinically insane after putting him in a mafia team.

Did he greencheck Jealous ? No, but he claims it‘s insanity to lynch his own scumread.


Did I say that anywhere?

I’m think the way you are flipping out on me trying to lynch my scumread, who you also scum read at one point is the insane part.

It’s like if I flipped out and called you mafia for not lynching palmar over jealous.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 21:48 GMT
#9858
On March 18 2024 06:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


I liked my post number. 20666, let it stew for a bit.

This guy is just openly being scum now.

He‘s discrediting me and everyone on the Jealous wagon as clinically insane after putting him in a mafia team.

Did he greencheck Jealous ? No, but he claims it‘s insanity to lynch his own scumread.


Did I say that anywhere?

I’m think the way you are flipping out on me trying to lynch my scumread, who you also scum read at one point is the insane part.

It’s like if I flipped out and called you mafia for not lynching palmar over jealous.


I gave you your cop vote when you asked me to.
Any person with a conscience who is town wouldn‘t work against me so hard. Either you are town and evil, or mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 21:51 GMT
#9859
To (almost) cite a known philosopher "why don't we all hold hands and lynch dmb together?"
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:51 GMT
#9860
On March 18 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


I liked my post number. 20666, let it stew for a bit.

This guy is just openly being scum now.

He‘s discrediting me and everyone on the Jealous wagon as clinically insane after putting him in a mafia team.

Did he greencheck Jealous ? No, but he claims it‘s insanity to lynch his own scumread.


Did I say that anywhere?

I’m think the way you are flipping out on me trying to lynch my scumread, who you also scum read at one point is the insane part.

It’s like if I flipped out and called you mafia for not lynching palmar over jealous.


I gave you your cop vote when you asked me to.
Any person with a conscience who is town wouldn‘t work against me so hard. Either you are town and evil, or mafia.


Yeah I just don’t think in this way dude.

I don’t owe you a vote or anything like that.

You have played with me before. I ALWAYS vote my top scum
When I am locked in, Regardless of the bullshit and pressure from people when I am town.

In fact, that is like the biggest town tell I have. If I was mafia I am 1000 percent more likely to go with the flow here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 491 492 493 494 495 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 396
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 123
BRAT_OK 90
MindelVK 27
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 559
420jenkins415
Counter-Strike
fl0m4689
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3350
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN885
B2W.Neo337
Livibee175
C9.Mang0154
TKL 92
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason13
ToD4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur1011
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 18m
Patches Events
21h 18m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.