• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9681 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 492

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 490 491 492 493 494 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 20:46 GMT
#9821
Alright this is what im thinking.

Vivax paranoia posting just has to be town.

I think MZ has to be town too.
On March 18 2024 01:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?

Not at all, after we get you, Vivax will make sure we do Jealous tomorrow and then it'll be down to the last one left, I'm guessing I'll survive until at least then since scum have to kill DP at some point.


How can I make sure of that if we can't hit him for two days.
Hell I started scumreading him D2.

Because there will be no Palmar and I'll vote with you?

I know you think Jealous has somehow scumclaimed, in my eyes Palmar has done so even worse by his flat-out refusal to even try at this point. I give Palmar 90% chance of scum, I still give Jealous only like a 70% chance of being scum since he's been at least putting in effort. Granted I know oats did too, but it's better than Palmar essentially laughing in our faces while we try to lynch him.


This is similar to my thinking and i like that he called out DMB the way that he did.

I dont know want to think of DMB going off on DP but i cant wrap my head around it being scum motivated unless they are scum together which i would have to think on more.

I think if Palmar and Jealous are both mafia then DP would have to be town as i dont think there would be a path to victory for a scum DP in that scenario.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 20:51 GMT
#9822
On March 18 2024 05:45 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 05:42 Jealous wrote:
1) raynpelikoneet killed night 1
5) sandroba killed night 1
6) Trfel lynched day 1
9) Meapak_Ziphh
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli executed day 1



EBWOP:
People who have not even once voted for scum:

1) raynpelikoneet killed night 1
5) sandroba killed night 1
6) Trfel lynched day 1
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli executed day 1



Good towncase on me.
Computer says mafia
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 20:55 GMT
#9823
People who have never once voted for Palmar (except for himself):

12) die_meatbaby
15) Hapahauli executed day 1
18) ToTheStars killed night 2


"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 20:58 GMT
#9824
On March 18 2024 05:55 Jealous wrote:
People who have never once voted for Palmar (except for himself):

12) die_meatbaby
15) Hapahauli executed day 1
18) ToTheStars killed night 2



That list is impressively short.
I am not sure these statistics are very helpful without context though.
And did you draw any conclusions from the vote counts by now?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 21:02 GMT
#9825
On March 18 2024 05:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 05:55 Jealous wrote:
People who have never once voted for Palmar (except for himself):

12) die_meatbaby
15) Hapahauli executed day 1
18) ToTheStars killed night 2



That list is impressively short.
I am not sure these statistics are very helpful without context though.
And did you draw any conclusions from the vote counts by now?

Yea. Everyone is really bad at this game and some people switch their votes too many times for apparently no reason.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 21:04 GMT
#9826
On March 18 2024 06:02 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 05:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 05:55 Jealous wrote:
People who have never once voted for Palmar (except for himself):

12) die_meatbaby
15) Hapahauli executed day 1
18) ToTheStars killed night 2



That list is impressively short.
I am not sure these statistics are very helpful without context though.
And did you draw any conclusions from the vote counts by now?

Yea. Everyone is really bad at this game and some people switch their votes too many times for apparently no reason.

I was hoping more for something like "this guy is mafia for these reasons".
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 21:06 GMT
#9827
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 21:08 GMT
#9828
Palmar + DP doesn't make much sense to me either if DP keeps his vote where it is. Would be a ballsy play to put him within range of getting lynched, though I guess that applies to DMB not voting for me either. Any shennanies this evening could be AI.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 21:08 GMT
#9829
On March 18 2024 06:06 Jealous wrote:
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.


how about jealous palmar dmb could that work ?

Could also explain why DP wasnt killed.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 21:10 GMT
#9830
On March 18 2024 05:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 05:55 Jealous wrote:
People who have never once voted for Palmar (except for himself):

12) die_meatbaby
15) Hapahauli executed day 1
18) ToTheStars killed night 2



That list is impressively short.
I am not sure these statistics are very helpful without context though.
And did you draw any conclusions from the vote counts by now?

And people are surprised I’ve been distracted by all the bullshit scumreads lol
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 21:11 GMT
#9831
On March 18 2024 06:06 Jealous wrote:
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.


If you die and flip town I promise to vote dmb
Computer says mafia
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 21:13 GMT
#9832
On March 18 2024 06:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:06 Jealous wrote:
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.


If you die and flip town I promise to vote dmb

Nah, vote Vivax.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 21:13 GMT
#9833
On March 18 2024 06:13 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:11 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:06 Jealous wrote:
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.


If you die and flip town I promise to vote dmb

Nah, vote Vivax.

He town though
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 21:14 GMT
#9834
Also town is delusional thinking this is SvS
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 21:15 GMT
#9835
Also iamp complaining about me not doing mafia the way he wants mafia done is hilarious

When I’m not certain I do this ordered list thing I’m doing.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 21:19 GMT
#9836
On March 18 2024 06:15 Palmar wrote:
Also iamp complaining about me not doing mafia the way he wants mafia done is hilarious

When I’m not certain I do this ordered list thing I’m doing.

k
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 21:23 GMT
#9837
On March 18 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:13 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:11 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:06 Jealous wrote:
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.


If you die and flip town I promise to vote dmb

Nah, vote Vivax.

He town though

He will be town who has never once lynched a scum or parked his vote on scum over the course of five days. His only scum votes are:

Day 1 on Oats and TTS (unvoted both, yet keeps reminding us that Rels doing the same thing makes him scum)

... and that's it. Not once did he vote for Oats or TTS after that, despite making 3 votes on Day 2 (VE, marv, and JAT). Not even after the red flip on Oats. Though I guess you are both in that boat, so I can understand your willingness to forgive such "leadership."

Also, this is the guy who voted for five different people on Day 4. Notably Rels wasn't one of them btw.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:32 GMT
#9838
Palmar did you end up addressing any part of my case or caring dmb like you said you would?

I read half the posts in the middle of the night while I couldn’t sleep.

DMB looks really bad in the last passage of play imo. I retract my town read. (Not omgus btw)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:32 GMT
#9839
Casing dmb
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 21:32 GMT
#9840
Perfection are you holding the line on jealous or are you going to lynch palmar with me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 490 491 492 493 494 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 396
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 123
BRAT_OK 90
MindelVK 27
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 559
420jenkins415
Counter-Strike
fl0m4689
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3350
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN885
B2W.Neo337
Livibee175
C9.Mang0154
TKL 92
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason13
ToD4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur1011
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 18m
Patches Events
21h 18m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.