• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11011 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 490

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 488 489 490 491 492 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 18:29 GMT
#9781
We have to fend off at least three townies at the same time including DP who said they thought he could be scum but play like they don't.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 18:29 GMT
#9782
If DP is town here which I prefer to believe for my own sanity.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 18:30 GMT
#9783
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 18:32 GMT
#9784
On March 18 2024 03:15 Jealous wrote:
The amount of misrep is actually crazy.


I thought you were diving Rels?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:47 GMT
#9785
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 18:49 GMT
#9786
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.

Look this jat leaving out the obvious and correct 4th option
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:49 GMT
#9787
On March 18 2024 03:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.

Look this jat leaving out the obvious and correct 4th option

I said tries his best. That obviously includes being wrong you doofus.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:50 GMT
#9788
Or what are you talking about here?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 18:52 GMT
#9789
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:53 GMT
#9790
On March 18 2024 03:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.

Look this jat leaving out the obvious and correct 4th option

I mean why would you even say that? Why would I leave that option out when it is what I have been saying for ages.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 18:53 GMT
#9791
On March 18 2024 03:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.

Look this jat leaving out the obvious and correct 4th option


You mean you both being mafia?
Or you both being town?

Probably not something you should answer.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:54 GMT
#9792
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 18:56 GMT
#9793
On March 18 2024 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.


Then it's not unlikely.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:57 GMT
#9794
On March 18 2024 03:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.


Then it's not unlikely.

It is a totally different thing imo. But this discussion is not productive. How do you read dmb?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 18:58 GMT
#9795
On March 18 2024 03:17 Vivax wrote:
I mean I have to convince people who are on him still that he is mafia.
You‘re telling me that‘s normal ?

On March 18 2024 03:17 Vivax wrote:
And I have to do it alone 100% of the time

On March 18 2024 03:29 Vivax wrote:
We have to fend off at least three townies at the same time including DP who said they thought he could be scum but play like they don't.

[image loading]
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 19:03 GMT
#9796
On March 18 2024 03:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.


Then it's not unlikely.

It is a totally different thing imo. But this discussion is not productive. How do you read dmb?


I have a tinfoil world where she's mafia with DP and Rels and just permanently busses them.
But I'm not sure if she would do that. I'd be flattered.

It's the only world I see her being mafia in though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 19:04 GMT
#9797
On March 18 2024 03:58 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:17 Vivax wrote:
I mean I have to convince people who are on him still that he is mafia.
You‘re telling me that‘s normal ?

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:17 Vivax wrote:
And I have to do it alone 100% of the time

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:29 Vivax wrote:
We have to fend off at least three townies at the same time including DP who said they thought he could be scum but play like they don't.

[image loading]


What do you suggest we do instead?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 19:06 GMT
#9798
Oh yeah vote Palmar.
Ignore Rels.

Marv 90% sure on Palmar town and Koshi the NK with Jealous/Rels scumreads but he dies before the scum vigger.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 19:06 GMT
#9799
On March 18 2024 04:03 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.


Then it's not unlikely.

It is a totally different thing imo. But this discussion is not productive. How do you read dmb?


I have a tinfoil world where she's mafia with DP and Rels and just permanently busses them.
But I'm not sure if she would do that. I'd be flattered.

It's the only world I see her being mafia in though.

But she saved jealous yesterday. And now she is rather putting her vote elsewhere as well. Any reason why they can't be a team? +MZ or DP for example?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 19:08 GMT
#9800
On March 18 2024 04:06 Vivax wrote:
Oh yeah vote Palmar.
Ignore Rels.

Marv 90% sure on Palmar town and Koshi the NK with Jealous/Rels scumreads but he dies before the scum vigger.

To be fair koshi was pretty adamant about palmar being mafia before that. Would make perfect sense for palmar to kill him. Wifom.
Prev 1 488 489 490 491 492 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1308
WardiTV544
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko422
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7318
Bisu 2419
Jaedong 1038
BeSt 949
EffOrt 518
Horang2 440
actioN 290
Larva 251
ZerO 215
Mini 209
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 91
ggaemo 90
Barracks 82
Hyun 68
Snow 67
Shinee 61
Yoon 54
Bale 43
Sharp 37
NotJumperer 36
Killer 34
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
hero 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Noble 11
sorry 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2121
Dendi1071
qojqva694
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff892
Other Games
B2W.Neo427
crisheroes289
hiko239
DeMusliM202
Pyrionflax183
dupreeh111
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1084
League of Legends
• Jankos1249
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 33m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.