• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7724 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 488

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 486 487 488 489 490 555 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:33 GMT
#9741
On March 18 2024 01:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
Jealous I might be willing to unvote you on one condition: Don‘t case MZ or Palmar. Acknowledge that Rels calling TTS mafia and then deferring to a random lurker lynch is scummy, and case him instead.


What gives, MZ?

This is more of what I'm talking about with the way you've approached this, like his only out is to call Rels scum.

Do you think Rels is scum? I asked that to DMB a bit earlier.


He's the only one I'm willing to compromise on if we don't do Jealous.
Koshi's readslist before the NK.

I think he was wrong on you fwiw but I'm not even sure it was a real read.

Maybe he wanted to see if Jealous or Rels would try to push you. They don't. I can see why.

Ok now we're getting somewhere sweet. I think we were just talking past each other for the last page.

So you're pretty set Palmar is town at this point and the team is Jealous, Rels, XX?

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 16:34 GMT
#9742
On March 18 2024 01:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
Jealous I might be willing to unvote you on one condition: Don‘t case MZ or Palmar. Acknowledge that Rels calling TTS mafia and then deferring to a random lurker lynch is scummy, and case him instead.


What gives, MZ?

This is more of what I'm talking about with the way you've approached this, like his only out is to call Rels scum.

Do you think Rels is scum? I asked that to DMB a bit earlier.


He's the only one I'm willing to compromise on if we don't do Jealous.
Koshi's readslist before the NK.

I think he was wrong on you fwiw but I'm not even sure it was a real read.

Maybe he wanted to see if Jealous or Rels would try to push you. They don't. I can see why.

Ok now we're getting somewhere sweet. I think we were just talking past each other for the last page.

So you're pretty set Palmar is town at this point and the team is Jealous, Rels, XX?



Yes, that fits.

I think it's DP but it's pointless to voice it because if we get the other two the water just goes and leaves him to swim naked the longer he survives.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:35 GMT
#9743
On March 18 2024 01:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.


Jealous, Rels today.

Why do you need a third? It's pointless.


Ah I missed this before my last post. Ok That's fair, I will reread Rels (again) and see what I can see.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 16:35 GMT
#9744
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?
Computer says mafia
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:36 GMT
#9745
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

You Jealous JAT
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:38 GMT
#9746
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 16:38 GMT
#9747
On March 18 2024 01:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.


Jealous, Rels today.

Why do you need a third? It's pointless.


Ah I missed this before my last post. Ok That's fair, I will reread Rels (again) and see what I can see.


you will see the future
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 16:38 GMT
#9748
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 16:39 GMT
#9749
DMB why are you ninjavoting DP.
For the love of god please stay on Jealous. I can't handle so many betrayals.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 16:40 GMT
#9750
It doesn't matter what we do DP is never dying today
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 16:41 GMT
#9751
On March 18 2024 01:40 Vivax wrote:
It doesn't matter what we do DP is never dying today

Truth

Also probably shouldn’t die ever.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 16:41 GMT
#9752
On March 18 2024 01:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:24 die_meatbaby wrote:
dp is scum and gunssmith give actually scum a gun. Dp took his chance for townreads to shoot the non active mafia member

Even if you think this it’s not the part we need right now.

Goes for you too Vivax. If DP is mafia today is about lynching one of his two teammates. Not him. Any real talk of it just takes space in the thread and should be saved for the night.

For the record, I don’t think he’s mafia

I agree. We are not lynching dp today. Even though I had my doubts about him for a while now. I don't like how he is effectively protecting both jealous and dmb constantly.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 16:42 GMT
#9753
On March 18 2024 01:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:40 Vivax wrote:
It doesn't matter what we do DP is never dying today

Truth

Also probably shouldn’t die ever.


I'm still a jailkeeper hoping to hit the roleblocker here
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:42 GMT
#9754
On March 18 2024 01:38 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?

Not at all, after we get you, Vivax will make sure we do Jealous tomorrow and then it'll be down to the last one left, I'm guessing I'll survive until at least then since scum have to kill DP at some point.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 16:43 GMT
#9755
On March 18 2024 01:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?

Not at all, after we get you, Vivax will make sure we do Jealous tomorrow and then it'll be down to the last one left, I'm guessing I'll survive until at least then since scum have to kill DP at some point.


How can I make sure of that if we can't hit him for two days.
Hell I started scumreading him D2.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:48 GMT
#9756
On March 18 2024 01:43 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?

Not at all, after we get you, Vivax will make sure we do Jealous tomorrow and then it'll be down to the last one left, I'm guessing I'll survive until at least then since scum have to kill DP at some point.


How can I make sure of that if we can't hit him for two days.
Hell I started scumreading him D2.

Because there will be no Palmar and I'll vote with you?

I know you think Jealous has somehow scumclaimed, in my eyes Palmar has done so even worse by his flat-out refusal to even try at this point. I give Palmar 90% chance of scum, I still give Jealous only like a 70% chance of being scum since he's been at least putting in effort. Granted I know oats did too, but it's better than Palmar essentially laughing in our faces while we try to lynch him.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 16:49 GMT
#9757
On March 18 2024 01:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?

Not at all, after we get you, Vivax will make sure we do Jealous tomorrow and then it'll be down to the last one left, I'm guessing I'll survive until at least then since scum have to kill DP at some point.


How can I make sure of that if we can't hit him for two days.
Hell I started scumreading him D2.

Because there will be no Palmar and I'll vote with you?

I know you think Jealous has somehow scumclaimed, in my eyes Palmar has done so even worse by his flat-out refusal to even try at this point. I give Palmar 90% chance of scum, I still give Jealous only like a 70% chance of being scum since he's been at least putting in effort. Granted I know oats did too, but it's better than Palmar essentially laughing in our faces while we try to lynch him.


How can you say Palmar hasn't tried.
He said he's very interested in this game. His fiilter is huge. He's posting on a weekend.
What else do you need.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:50 GMT
#9758
DMB you just gonna vote DP and peace out?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:53 GMT
#9759
On March 18 2024 01:49 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:35 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Vivax I really would love to hear your scum team.

What’s yours?

If we don't lynch you today, you're just gonna coast and win the game, I'm starting to accept that reality.

Not afraid the other two won’t do the same?

Not at all, after we get you, Vivax will make sure we do Jealous tomorrow and then it'll be down to the last one left, I'm guessing I'll survive until at least then since scum have to kill DP at some point.


How can I make sure of that if we can't hit him for two days.
Hell I started scumreading him D2.

Because there will be no Palmar and I'll vote with you?

I know you think Jealous has somehow scumclaimed, in my eyes Palmar has done so even worse by his flat-out refusal to even try at this point. I give Palmar 90% chance of scum, I still give Jealous only like a 70% chance of being scum since he's been at least putting in effort. Granted I know oats did too, but it's better than Palmar essentially laughing in our faces while we try to lynch him.


How can you say Palmar hasn't tried.
He said he's very interested in this game. His fiilter is huge. He's posting on a weekend.
What else do you need.

Yeah but his filter is trash, it's easy to spam jokes and one liners to get a big filter. Copcake had a 35 page filter lolol. Filter length is NAI at this point in the game. Palmar keeps calling me invisible but I haven't bloated my filter up with bs the way he has.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 16:55 GMT
#9760
Vivax I think we're just gonna disagree on this at the point we're at but I think we're on the right track so I'm content to let it be. I promise I'll reread Rels at some point today but right now I need to do some cleaning and chores since my parents are coming to visit and my house looks like what you'd expect for a single late 20s early 30s man to look like.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 486 487 488 489 490 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 217
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21096
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 36
ZergMaN 18
Noble 12
Icarus 5
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Other Games
summit1g11924
Sick185
Nina14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick969
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1203
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 47m
Replay Cast
17h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.