• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9704 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 496

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 494 495 496 497 498 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:28 GMT
#9901
On March 18 2024 07:24 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous can you do a list like palmar please .


"A list of how effective/influential/loud/central people that are alive have been over the course of the game"

Top tier:
DP, Vivax

Mid tier:
Iamp, Jat, Jealous,

Mid-low:
MZ

Low tier:
Palmar, Rels, DMB


I kind of just want your reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 22:28 GMT
#9902
On March 18 2024 07:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:45 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 06:37 Palmar wrote:
Do you like actually want a response to the case? I have a little time now so I'll do it.


Well I think it was a good case and you said you would defend yourself.

I’m more interested in your dmb case though.

I was never going to case her, just gonna do the same as with everyone else.

I just literally had to stand up and leave my computer right there.

The entire case against her is really simple. If I make a list of how effective/influential/loud/central people that are alive have been over the course of the game, she is right at the bottom of that list.

The current list goes something like:

DP
Vivax
Palmar
Iamp
Jat
Jealous
Rels
MZ
DMB

Mafia really likes to hide in the lower tiers of these kind of lists. I'm not necessarily saying being high up means you've played well or anything like that. The main reason I'm so high up is that everyone and their mothers have been trying to murder me all game (thanks jealous for proving it). But I've at least been there to respond and continue developing my stuff.

I think this is a valid way to reach a PoE, which is how I'm approaching the game. in a 6v3, if I can eliminte even just 2 townies I'm at 50% chance of voting mafia. If I eliminate 2 more I'm at like 75% chance of hitting mafia. That's how I'm approaching the game.

I know I can be wrong on jealous, I can't prove he's mafia, he's played well if he is. He's actually played ok if he's town as well.

I'll go read your case on me and do a defense thing


Is this the entire argument against dmb.

I would love to see you make a post you can only make as town tbh. And this is not that.


Yeah, not big on cases at the moment.

Feels a bit out of fashion
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 22:28 GMT
#9903
On March 18 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:24 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Jealous can you do a list like palmar please .


"A list of how effective/influential/loud/central people that are alive have been over the course of the game"

Top tier:
DP, Vivax

Mid tier:
Iamp, Jat, Jealous,

Mid-low:
MZ

Low tier:
Palmar, Rels, DMB


I kind of just want your reads.

Also lol that list

Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 22:28 GMT
#9904
As town you shouldn‘t be so worried that you are getting lynched, but that scum isn’t getting lynched.

I see your attention in the wrong places, and you prefer wallposts and smeae campaigns.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 22:29 GMT
#9905
On March 18 2024 07:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:18 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

I asked him to look at Rels.

I‘m tired of having to argue with people who aren‘t him and have him as scum why he should be lynched.

And both of them called me crazy while agreeing with me.

You didn't vote for Rels even once yesterday. You voted for five other people, and Rels was not on that list. Why do you want a Rels filter read so bad? You'll get it.

Before that though, try to put yourself in my position. Namely, the position of being told to do something by the person who is trying to lynch you when you know you are town, which will result in yet another mislynch, and whenever you start doing the thing that person asked for, that person acts like an ass and misrepresents you habitually in the thread. Almost as if by occupying me with something else, this gives you more opportunity to poison the well. This is also a person who sent you on a wild goose chase in the past.

I think you can understand why I'm not asking "how high?" when you say "jump."


You seemed happy when copcake got lynched, maybe a bit agitated.

DP making me vote her and then abusing my trust infuriates me. I gave my trust when I killed Hapa, and when I voted copcake. But I get nothing back.

Maybe then you can understand why it is so important to me that we lynch either you, Rels or DP today.

Remember when me and DP ‚mindmelded‘ on Oats early D1?
How did that die off ? With the Palmar wagon mostly.

Everything in this town dies with people going after poor palmar.

Here's a fun fact, Trfel voted me day 1, Oats cased me day 2, VE cased me day 3 and CC cased me day 4.

Everyone and their mother thinks I'm mafia. It's really, really hard.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:31 GMT
#9906
Palmar why do you not question your town read on me if I get you so wrong in that case I made?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 22:32 GMT
#9907
On March 18 2024 07:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:18 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

I asked him to look at Rels.

I‘m tired of having to argue with people who aren‘t him and have him as scum why he should be lynched.

And both of them called me crazy while agreeing with me.

You didn't vote for Rels even once yesterday. You voted for five other people, and Rels was not on that list. Why do you want a Rels filter read so bad? You'll get it.

Before that though, try to put yourself in my position. Namely, the position of being told to do something by the person who is trying to lynch you when you know you are town, which will result in yet another mislynch, and whenever you start doing the thing that person asked for, that person acts like an ass and misrepresents you habitually in the thread. Almost as if by occupying me with something else, this gives you more opportunity to poison the well. This is also a person who sent you on a wild goose chase in the past.

I think you can understand why I'm not asking "how high?" when you say "jump."


You seemed happy when copcake got lynched, maybe a bit agitated.

DP making me vote her and then abusing my trust infuriates me. I gave my trust when I killed Hapa, and when I voted copcake. But I get nothing back.

Maybe then you can understand why it is so important to me that we lynch either you, Rels or DP today.

Remember when me and DP ‚mindmelded‘ on Oats early D1?
How did that die off ? With the Palmar wagon mostly.

Everything in this town dies with people going after poor palmar.

Here's a fun fact, Trfel voted me day 1, Oats cased me day 2, VE cased me day 3 and CC cased me day 4.

Everyone and their mother thinks I'm mafia. It's really, really hard.


Have you been sleeping around with their mothers that could explain it
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 22:33 GMT
#9908
I'm really enjoying this game btw.

Not because I think I'm playing well (I'm not) or that it's easy (It's not). It's actually been really hard on occasion to motivate myself to get back to the computer and yet again defend against the mountains of bullshit.

But on the other hand, from a community/game perspective, we're dealing with a really solid performance by mafia here.

The one really disappointing bit is that our blues absolutely sucked. None of the claims were needed, and now we have no recourse. Just imagine how useful a green or red check would be today? Or maybe JSL is still alive if he doesn't claim gunsmith. Maybe mafia tries to claim it and he knows he can cc if they try.

But whatever, it is what it is. We probably concentrated our blue power on day 1 and 2, and since then we've been flying solo. It's been hard.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 22:33 GMT
#9909
On March 18 2024 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Palmar why do you not question your town read on me if I get you so wrong in that case I made?

Why should I?

Aren't you happy that I spew you town if I'm mafia?
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 22:35 GMT
#9910
On March 18 2024 07:21 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

Lmfao


Benevolent even
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 22:35 GMT
#9911
On March 18 2024 07:35 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:21 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

Lmfao


Benevolent even

Saintly
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:39 GMT
#9912
On March 18 2024 07:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Palmar why do you not question your town read on me if I get you so wrong in that case I made?

Why should I?

Aren't you happy that I spew you town if I'm mafia?


I’m trying to think about you as if you are town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:40 GMT
#9913
On March 18 2024 07:33 Palmar wrote:
I'm really enjoying this game btw.

Not because I think I'm playing well (I'm not) or that it's easy (It's not). It's actually been really hard on occasion to motivate myself to get back to the computer and yet again defend against the mountains of bullshit.

But on the other hand, from a community/game perspective, we're dealing with a really solid performance by mafia here.

The one really disappointing bit is that our blues absolutely sucked. None of the claims were needed, and now we have no recourse. Just imagine how useful a green or red check would be today? Or maybe JSL is still alive if he doesn't claim gunsmith. Maybe mafia tries to claim it and he knows he can cc if they try.

But whatever, it is what it is. We probably concentrated our blue power on day 1 and 2, and since then we've been flying solo. It's been hard.


Agree but this feels kind of likely you are boasting In the thread about it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:41 GMT
#9914
On March 18 2024 07:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:18 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

I asked him to look at Rels.

I‘m tired of having to argue with people who aren‘t him and have him as scum why he should be lynched.

And both of them called me crazy while agreeing with me.

You didn't vote for Rels even once yesterday. You voted for five other people, and Rels was not on that list. Why do you want a Rels filter read so bad? You'll get it.

Before that though, try to put yourself in my position. Namely, the position of being told to do something by the person who is trying to lynch you when you know you are town, which will result in yet another mislynch, and whenever you start doing the thing that person asked for, that person acts like an ass and misrepresents you habitually in the thread. Almost as if by occupying me with something else, this gives you more opportunity to poison the well. This is also a person who sent you on a wild goose chase in the past.

I think you can understand why I'm not asking "how high?" when you say "jump."


You seemed happy when copcake got lynched, maybe a bit agitated.

DP making me vote her and then abusing my trust infuriates me. I gave my trust when I killed Hapa, and when I voted copcake. But I get nothing back.

Maybe then you can understand why it is so important to me that we lynch either you, Rels or DP today.

Remember when me and DP ‚mindmelded‘ on Oats early D1?
How did that die off ? With the Palmar wagon mostly.

Everything in this town dies with people going after poor palmar.

Here's a fun fact, Trfel voted me day 1, Oats cased me day 2, VE cased me day 3 and CC cased me day 4.

Everyone and their mother thinks I'm mafia. It's really, really hard.


I guess I’m next then
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 22:42 GMT
#9915
On March 18 2024 07:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:18 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

I asked him to look at Rels.

I‘m tired of having to argue with people who aren‘t him and have him as scum why he should be lynched.

And both of them called me crazy while agreeing with me.

You didn't vote for Rels even once yesterday. You voted for five other people, and Rels was not on that list. Why do you want a Rels filter read so bad? You'll get it.

Before that though, try to put yourself in my position. Namely, the position of being told to do something by the person who is trying to lynch you when you know you are town, which will result in yet another mislynch, and whenever you start doing the thing that person asked for, that person acts like an ass and misrepresents you habitually in the thread. Almost as if by occupying me with something else, this gives you more opportunity to poison the well. This is also a person who sent you on a wild goose chase in the past.

I think you can understand why I'm not asking "how high?" when you say "jump."


You seemed happy when copcake got lynched, maybe a bit agitated.

DP making me vote her and then abusing my trust infuriates me. I gave my trust when I killed Hapa, and when I voted copcake. But I get nothing back.

Maybe then you can understand why it is so important to me that we lynch either you, Rels or DP today.

Remember when me and DP ‚mindmelded‘ on Oats early D1?
How did that die off ? With the Palmar wagon mostly.

Everything in this town dies with people going after poor palmar.

Here's a fun fact, Trfel voted me day 1, Oats cased me day 2, VE cased me day 3 and CC cased me day 4.

Everyone and their mother thinks I'm mafia. It's really, really hard.


I guess I’m next then

Don't think I can swing it

I mean I can maybe get dmb and vivax...
Computer says mafia
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 22:42 GMT
#9916
On March 18 2024 01:39 Vivax wrote:
DMB why are you ninjavoting DP.
For the love of god please stay on Jealous. I can't handle so many betrayals.

I don't want to lynch jealous! Rels or dp... who do you want?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:43 GMT
#9917
On March 18 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 01:39 Vivax wrote:
DMB why are you ninjavoting DP.
For the love of god please stay on Jealous. I can't handle so many betrayals.

I don't want to lynch jealous! Rels or dp... who do you want?


Who are we partnered with dmb?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:44 GMT
#9918
On March 18 2024 07:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:18 Jealous wrote:
On March 18 2024 07:11 Vivax wrote:
I have been fair towards Jealous.

I asked him to look at Rels.

I‘m tired of having to argue with people who aren‘t him and have him as scum why he should be lynched.

And both of them called me crazy while agreeing with me.

You didn't vote for Rels even once yesterday. You voted for five other people, and Rels was not on that list. Why do you want a Rels filter read so bad? You'll get it.

Before that though, try to put yourself in my position. Namely, the position of being told to do something by the person who is trying to lynch you when you know you are town, which will result in yet another mislynch, and whenever you start doing the thing that person asked for, that person acts like an ass and misrepresents you habitually in the thread. Almost as if by occupying me with something else, this gives you more opportunity to poison the well. This is also a person who sent you on a wild goose chase in the past.

I think you can understand why I'm not asking "how high?" when you say "jump."


You seemed happy when copcake got lynched, maybe a bit agitated.

DP making me vote her and then abusing my trust infuriates me. I gave my trust when I killed Hapa, and when I voted copcake. But I get nothing back.

Maybe then you can understand why it is so important to me that we lynch either you, Rels or DP today.

Remember when me and DP ‚mindmelded‘ on Oats early D1?
How did that die off ? With the Palmar wagon mostly.

Everything in this town dies with people going after poor palmar.

Here's a fun fact, Trfel voted me day 1, Oats cased me day 2, VE cased me day 3 and CC cased me day 4.

Everyone and their mother thinks I'm mafia. It's really, really hard.


I guess I’m next then

Don't think I can swing it

I mean I can maybe get dmb and vivax...


You could definitely get them lol
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 22:46 GMT
#9919
Dmb why did you post a game I didn’t even play in and then say that I am mafia because it was exactly like said game?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 22:49 GMT
#9920
On March 18 2024 07:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 01:39 Vivax wrote:
DMB why are you ninjavoting DP.
For the love of god please stay on Jealous. I can't handle so many betrayals.

I don't want to lynch jealous! Rels or dp... who do you want?


Who are we partnered with dmb?


I brought her pizza to work. Delivery guy gave me a ride but dmb only ate the pizza.
Prev 1 494 495 496 497 498 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 128
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1565
GuemChi 1164
Artosis 654
910 33
MaD[AoV]18
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever115
League of Legends
JimRising 701
Counter-Strike
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox619
Other Games
summit1g8642
Day[9].tv621
shahzam482
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• Hinosc 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Shiphtur669
• Day9tv621
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 49m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.