• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9406 users

A Classy Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 24 2024 04:58 GMT
#19
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 28 2024 05:16 GMT
#84
Be careful asking for me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-28 18:05:19
February 28 2024 18:04 GMT
#93
On February 28 2024 13:14 Blazinghand wrote:
Oooh, i must admit to being tempted! though after many years I wouldn't expect to be that good at this or have that much time for a game...

Sir, despite our recent spats, I would assert that this game loses a lot of class by your absence.

And I don't think any failure of efforts or focus on your part can diminish that. I used to (admittedly, jokingly) worship your class. You had such a way with backing up absolutely inexcusable things with words, art, and a touch of good natured pomp that I think is the epitome of classy play in Mafia.




Well, maybe Marv is classier.

But still, I think you make a better addition to the game. I think you do yourself a discredit here. Even with minimal investment, your wit goes a long way.

This is coming from someone who got bullied by your community over politics and proceeded to meme on your desire to avoid the topic (I still posit that was through my incompetence, and no ill will, but it still happened and then created the ill will so that becomes irrelevant). So, I understand if you might question the veracity or validity of my making these statements.

But I make them anyway.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-29 05:28:52
February 29 2024 05:24 GMT
#103
Never mind, I will play normally.

/in

I was trying to change my smurf's name to Mr. Darcy and larp/smurf for this one


Thing is the name change was taking an aeon longer than I expected and also, I had to act all ambivalent about joining
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 29 2024 23:34 GMT
#111
That defeats the purpose, strangely enough.

We can still talk here, y'know. Usually this isn't the point of Discord servers, but Grack is using it to /confirm without forcing us to shut up here.

Cause some of us talk a lot.

I'd never guess who, though
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-01 02:40:53
March 01 2024 02:00 GMT
#116
On March 01 2024 09:56 iamperfection wrote:
give everyone a gun

And one mafia 35 vests! No KP!

Doitdoitdoit Dewit dewit dewit grack!

Palpatineic dewits!


Rename to Firing squad mafia!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 01 2024 02:40 GMT
#118
On March 01 2024 11:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 29 2024 14:44 DarthPunk wrote:
when was the last game with this many players?

The last really massive game was Kita's 5 years ago

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/542541-end-of-the-world-party-mafia

35! 35! 35!!!!!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 01 2024 05:33 GMT
#127
On March 01 2024 14:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2024 13:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 01 2024 12:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 01 2024 11:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Good news everyone!

Blazinghand has graciously offered to provide the post-game analysis for this game!


Will it come with the British Empire II analysis as a foreward?

In a sense - I'll do this one with after the British Empire Mini Mafia II analysis


I’d rather you just /in and teach us how to play that way 😀

Since I can't say it enough, Ditto

Although the last post was moodier than I really am to try and pave the way for Mr Darcy. You good m8. You make game better. I make it arguably worse 😅
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-03-02 20:28:22
March 02 2024 20:27 GMT
#132
On March 02 2024 21:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2024 14:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 01 2024 14:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 01 2024 13:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 01 2024 12:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 01 2024 11:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Good news everyone!

Blazinghand has graciously offered to provide the post-game analysis for this game!


Will it come with the British Empire II analysis as a foreward?

In a sense - I'll do this one with after the British Empire Mini Mafia II analysis


I’d rather you just /in and teach us how to play that way 😀

Since I can't say it enough, Ditto

Although the last post was moodier than I really am to try and pave the way for Mr Darcy. You good m8. You make game better. I make it arguably worse 😅

Arguably?! ❤️

I mean, I am here by request so

I am a clear case of YMMV


https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/YMMV/HomePage
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 02 2024 20:54 GMT
#133
Oh, mayor votes preemptive?

Hapa. I would vote hapa nothing else considered.

But I need roles out and reading done first
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 05:23 GMT
#366
On March 04 2024 12:29 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

TSK TSK TSK

In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch.

PM are allowed in this game? I was unaware.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 05:25 GMT
#370
On March 04 2024 12:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor


Show nested quote +
In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch. If no name is sent in then nobody will be killed. After the election, 3 players will be randomized to become bodyguards. I will PM you if you become a bodyguard. The Mayor will be immune to KP (but still susceptible to lynch) until all town aligned bodyguards are killed.


Reading the OP is a good skill toi have. We're gonna have a mayor and a D1 lynch.

Oh oh oh it had been a quote of the op.

My bad. Thanks M_Z
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 05:26 GMT
#371
On March 04 2024 12:31 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack edited the setup, he is setting me up..

he did not

He did a ccouple times since putting the game up.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 05:26 GMT
#373
On March 04 2024 14:26 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:31 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack edited the setup, he is setting me up..

he did not

He did a ccouple times since putting the game up.

I mean the thread not since game started.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 05:27 GMT
#375
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.

Agree. Especially with bigger crowds.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 05:28 GMT
#376
On March 04 2024 14:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:25 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:30 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor


In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch. If no name is sent in then nobody will be killed. After the election, 3 players will be randomized to become bodyguards. I will PM you if you become a bodyguard. The Mayor will be immune to KP (but still susceptible to lynch) until all town aligned bodyguards are killed.


Reading the OP is a good skill toi have. We're gonna have a mayor and a D1 lynch.

Oh oh oh it had been a quote of the op.

My bad. Thanks M_Z


0_o

Nested quotes
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 05:30 GMT
#380
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.

Good to have a variety of opinions eh
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 05:31 GMT
#382
On March 04 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
[quote]May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.


Exactly. Dumb post from MZ.

Guess I am dumb by association but what else is new?

Anyway, back to reading
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 05:32 GMT
#383
On March 04 2024 12:45 iamperfection wrote:
maybe town been pretty loose with his thoughts imo so i would lean slightly town. Its early though

Are you pedaling forward or back? Lawdy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 05:36 GMT
#386
On March 04 2024 12:59 Vivax wrote:
I like Jacob shrugging it off that I found him a bit suspicious early, and I tend to read his writing style as scummy I think.

So for now I am at:

Maximum town: Me
Townish: DP, JS, iamp
Unsure: MZ
Very unsure: Trfel
Scummy : Oats

MZ is mayor competition and I believe would be an ideal mafia candidate. Can‘t pin much on him though. His focus pn conversing with Trfel is noteworthy.

Trfel seemed like he mistook MZ for me with the promise to vote Palmar. Strikes me as low confidence tone wise.

DP I think is actively looking for mafia already and I felt like I had a congruent thinking moment when it came to Oats.

Them list posts coming off early with this one,

Hi

If you like electing trolls

I will lynch vivax
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason212
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14298
Mini 239
BeSt 221
Dewaltoss 156
Mind 88
Hyun 39
Bale 24
NaDa 20
ZZZero.O 2
Artosis 0
Dota 2
qojqva2801
420jenkins485
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5591
Khaldor1422
Liquid`Hasu1104
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g3632
FrodaN1993
B2W.Neo814
byalli423
ToD130
QueenE69
Railgan49
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1186
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 36
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3863
Other Games
• imaqtpie685
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h
Afreeca Starleague
15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h
Monday Night Weeklies
21h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
7 days
BSL Open Qualifier
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.