• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10489 users

A Classy Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 48 49 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 23 2024 06:02 GMT
#10
/obs
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 23 2024 13:43 GMT
#14
On February 23 2024 15:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2024 15:02 iamperfection wrote:
/obs


I think you mean /in

i cant the company is going under so i have to pretend to care about work for the next few weeks.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 26 2024 17:30 GMT
#42
/in
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 26 2024 21:38 GMT
#45
30 person game let's go
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 27 2024 00:44 GMT
#48
trying a new style btw not posting as much
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 28 2024 03:03 GMT
#75
more
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 01 2024 00:56 GMT
#113
give everyone a gun
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 03 2024 03:07 GMT
#136
i do have to do work next week for real not like my fake thing that i do every game when i say i do but really don't. for real real this time.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:10 GMT
#151
whisperer me if you are town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:13 GMT
#157
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).

dosnt seem like a good way to run to me by diminishing your own platform.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:14 GMT
#159
do you really want to run or you just saying you want to run tsk tsk
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:20 GMT
#170
On March 04 2024 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I can chat also around. This said I'm going to act as if you're never mafia (unless you paint yourself red and dance in the blood of your enemies in the street) as this does two things. it stops me from tunneling you to death and being scared of losing to you and saves my ego if you are mafia and win because I decided to not focus on you at the start.


0/10 you didn‘t write fanfic where DP sodomized himself


This will come at some point no doubt.... on a side note will probably vote for mayor someone I've played with before just because I don't trust my day one reads on anyone I don't know. (I don't trust my day one reads on anyone I know either tbh but ya know...)

Why are you so confident in your day 1 reads on people you do know?

what kind of question is that. and that's not what he said.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:22 GMT
#175
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

have you seen his play recently he fell off + L +Ratio as the kids say these days.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:23 GMT
#178
On March 04 2024 12:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I can chat also around. This said I'm going to act as if you're never mafia (unless you paint yourself red and dance in the blood of your enemies in the street) as this does two things. it stops me from tunneling you to death and being scared of losing to you and saves my ego if you are mafia and win because I decided to not focus on you at the start.


0/10 you didn‘t write fanfic where DP sodomized himself


This will come at some point no doubt.... on a side note will probably vote for mayor someone I've played with before just because I don't trust my day one reads on anyone I don't know. (I don't trust my day one reads on anyone I know either tbh but ya know...)

Why are you so confident in your day 1 reads on people you do know?

what kind of question is that. and that's not what he said.

that’s literally what he said though?

No he just said he's more confident in reading people that he is played with before which is probally true of every player ever.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:27 GMT
#188
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

would depend on the first wagon now wouldn't. and you know who is mafia and probably a bunch of other things.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:28 GMT
#193
On March 04 2024 12:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.

This literally makes no sense

What about this is confusing you?

The voting is for the mayor firstly, so the 2nd top voter is the 2nd choice for mayor, secondly giving up your agency is super anti town

oh oats not reading the op tsk tsk
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:29 GMT
#198
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

TSK TSK TSK

In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:29 GMT
#201
+10 town points for oats though for not reading the op
but also +10 dummy points
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:31 GMT
#207
On March 04 2024 12:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack edited the setup, he is setting me up..

he did not
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2024 03:31 GMT
#211
On March 04 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:29 iamperfection wrote:
+10 town points for oats though for not reading the op
but also +10 dummy points


Why does that make him town?

town are slightly more likely to not be aware of the setup and freely post about it like a dummy imo. only slightly though
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
1 2 3 4 5 48 49 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Harstem504
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 504
IndyStarCraft 248
Railgan 80
JuggernautJason60
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15106
BeSt 382
Mini 200
Soma 189
Dewaltoss 145
Mind 94
hero 65
Zeus 43
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
NaDa 20
Rock 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4809
qojqva2594
420jenkins494
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5055
Khaldor1219
Liquid`Hasu1044
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN1715
B2W.Neo810
byalli453
Hui .260
QueenE72
Mew2King47
summit1g5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1177
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 8
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4279
League of Legends
• Nemesis1881
Other Games
• imaqtpie776
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
36m
BSL Open Qualifier
36m
Replay Cast
4h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 36m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.