• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8687 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 15:45 GMT
#685
On March 05 2024 00:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well.

I masoned marv.

There is not much in our chat, we've been brainstorming a little bit. Basically we both think sandroba is town and Vivax' push on him is not scummy, just wrong. That's pretty much all.

thoughts on Marv then?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 15:46 GMT
#687
On March 05 2024 00:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 00:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Koshi is trying too hard to do his “I’m so town look at me stuff”

Lies and slander

I will be town so you should vote me mayor

Okay so clearly you are reading, any thoughts pertaining to the game at all?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 15:47 GMT
#689
##mayor oats
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 15:48 GMT
#690
Oh nvm rayn I saw what you said
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 16:28 GMT
#733
On March 05 2024 01:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:06 Koshi wrote:
I am gonna battle rayn.

You don't think he is likely town?

I havent read anything yet from before I first posted.
Masoning marv is leaning town.
Marv gets good rep, marv isnt saying rayn is mafia. So probably I will have to battle town rayn.

That's ok.

I will battle him with scumreads.

You don’t have any
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 19:25 GMT
#984
Fuck no I’m not electing vivax
He’s probably town though and he’ll self resolve
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 19:27 GMT
#988
On March 05 2024 04:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.

Eh, let them decide. It is far from shitting up the thread.

If that bothers you, you should be shouting me down honestly.

It bothers me that marv kinda forced the sandroba read on us because "mason stuff". Really bad going forward to approach it like that.

Ah OK fair point.

How is this a fair point, koshi isn’t making sense with that post
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 19:27 GMT
#991
##unvote
##vote koshi
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 19:47 GMT
#1032
On March 05 2024 04:27 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
I’m currently not looking outside my mason partners for mayor.


Sandro is scummy though

He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.

Eh, let them decide. It is far from shitting up the thread.

If that bothers you, you should be shouting me down honestly.

It bothers me that marv kinda forced the sandroba read on us because "mason stuff". Really bad going forward to approach it like that.

Ah OK fair point.

How is this a fair point, koshi isn’t making sense with that post

You must have a different worldview from us.

Can you explain the point he’s making in your own words
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 19:48 GMT
#1036
On March 05 2024 04:28 Vivax wrote:
Of course the player with the strongest role should be mayor.
Is that even debatable

Yes actually considering how the fuck are you supposed to use your “strongest” role now
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 19:49 GMT
#1042
On March 05 2024 04:30 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:29 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:27 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta


Thank you, at least someone gets it.


How is this useful on the first day, tho?

I can understand third day but first?

Town loses everything, and an important role, I dont want to sound mean but you fucked up in such a way that there are no words and I didnt find it funny.

Like I am TOTALLY opposed of a mayor wanting to kill, like that is stupid, no matter how "capable" the player is, how "blue" is. It is a shot in the dark pretty much, and that helps mafia.

If there is a mayor, and the mayor kills on first and second day, I will pretty much never consider that person town.

Unless a rolecop have a check or something mechanical supports a person is mafia.

Why wouldn't a mayor not just treat it as a vig shot I don't understand?


I think day vig shots are stupid, there is more chance of hiting town than mafia.

Day vig is a really strong town role lmao what kinda take is this??
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 20:15 GMT
#1107
On March 05 2024 04:51 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:27 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:11 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:35 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:34 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
He’s townie.

He has pursued me in the chat in a very townie way.

Also this is dumb. Good info for when you flip town. But now all this is dumb.

Whisperer mafia only need to fight 1 townie. While if he posts in the thread he needs to fight 16.

Mason stuff is useless. Keep it to yourselves.

Eh, let them decide. It is far from shitting up the thread.

If that bothers you, you should be shouting me down honestly.

It bothers me that marv kinda forced the sandroba read on us because "mason stuff". Really bad going forward to approach it like that.

Ah OK fair point.

How is this a fair point, koshi isn’t making sense with that post

You must have a different worldview from us.

Can you explain the point he’s making in your own words

Marv insisted without much elaboration on WHY that we should townread Sandroba based on faith in Marv's word and integrity alone, on day 1.

Koshi is not a fan of that noise.

Are you?

That’s not what marv said though, which is the entire point I’m making
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 20:32 GMT
#1148
On March 05 2024 04:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.

This is actually a good point regarding vivax giving dp such an early town read

It really isn't because if Vivax is mafia, he would abuse the fact he can't read DP town because he was fooled. So why would mafia!Vivax call town!DP town so early? Way better to shade him.

The post nly makes sense if mebaby tried to make a joke while jabbing Vivax a bit. Which is ok for me. But I am not sure that it was that.

Pure wifom
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 21:03 GMT
#1221
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

I do actually like this post from koshi
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 21:04 GMT
#1224
##unvote
##vote ve
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 21:06 GMT
#1235
On March 05 2024 06:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote ve

Town success.

Unless you mean to lynch. Then this post is a shade worse.

Lynch yes :>
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 01:17 GMT
#1601
On March 05 2024 10:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


I am not looking at it as an association.

I think this is scummy from oats independently of cakes alignment.

It’s scummy to scumread someone for fluff posting and retract it when they start playing the game. I see
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 01:17 GMT
#1603
This DP push feels heavily contrived, why did that post from yonks ago trigger him
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 01:23 GMT
#1613
Dmb has a 3 page filter but I don’t remember a single 1 of their posts
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 05 2024 01:25 GMT
#1615
On March 05 2024 10:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


I am not looking at it as an association.

I think this is scummy from oats independently of cakes alignment.

It’s scummy to scumread someone for fluff posting and retract it when they start playing the game. I see


No, that is not what is scummy, but if you were already sus on Cake, it stands to reason that you might push her when she is looking as bad as its possible to look, but then you kind of unvote and drop her.

Doesn't make sense

If you want to prove you are town, just post smart things and find mafia, at the moment you are thoroughly meh.

I don’t think you understand the genesis of the read
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 518
SteadfastSC485
TaKeTV 410
LamboSC2305
IndyStarCraft 140
Rex138
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 485
LamboSC2 305
IndyStarCraft 140
ProTech139
Rex 138
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34639
Shuttle 2658
EffOrt 845
Horang2 822
Light 718
Soma 631
Mini 575
BeSt 330
Stork 314
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 241
Rush 217
Snow 210
ggaemo 207
ZerO 190
Zeus 137
Leta 118
sorry 80
Killer 79
Pusan 77
hero 75
Sharp 40
Shine 38
Mind 36
Shinee 33
Mong 33
soO 26
Bale 26
Terrorterran 26
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 24
Sexy 23
Yoon 19
Trap 19
Free 18
NotJumperer 15
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10152
Dendi982
qojqva857
Fuzer 189
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2012
crisheroes1207
XaKoH 171
Other Games
singsing1947
B2W.Neo975
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX172
ArmadaUGS152
Mew2King107
QueenE99
Railgan16
Chillindude16
ZerO(Twitch)15
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2173
League of Legends
• Nemesis2807
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade776
Other Games
• WagamamaTV160
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 39m
Stellar Fest
22h 39m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.