• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:24
CEST 11:24
KST 18:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9080 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 19:44 GMT
#7681
On March 14 2024 04:41 Koshi wrote:
How both Palmar and JAT do not turn on each other or even easier me is beyond me.

There is mafia within us 3. That is obvious after that flip.

But no hostility or investigation at first. The wheels did not do clickclickclick.

You can keep screaming about it for a while if you wish. I will not let you rush me doing anything - there is more than enough time and unlike today I will be able to spend a good portion of tomorrow on this game.
I don't think there is mafia within us 3 though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 20:10 GMT
#7690
On March 14 2024 04:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 04:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:41 Koshi wrote:
How both Palmar and JAT do not turn on each other or even easier me is beyond me.

There is mafia within us 3. That is obvious after that flip.

But no hostility or investigation at first. The wheels did not do clickclickclick.

You can keep screaming about it for a while if you wish. I will not let you rush me doing anything - there is more than enough time and unlike today I will be able to spend a good portion of tomorrow on this game.
I don't think there is mafia within us 3 though.

Oh then you have 3 mafia in a group of 4?
I didnt realize you solved the game.

What group of 4 would that be? I never claimed to have solved the game. Quite the opposite tbh. I think this game is extraordinary difficult.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 20:23 GMT
#7691
On March 14 2024 04:46 CopCake wrote:

Night 2.-

+ Show Spoiler +
-DP shoots TTS (Confirmed)
- Vivax jails slam
- Slam dies
- Marv dies


Conclusion: In this case, it is very likely that Vivax got blocked (duh), and Slam died. This makes me very certain there is a roleblocker. Assuming there is a JK and a Confirmed JOAT, I think balance-wise, there should be a roleblocker, but that is my view of this world.


Following this idea (DP town) makes me believe that DP didn't get blocked because
1.- TTS was already getting grilled, and his inactivity would have made him go to the lynch pile instead of VE, perhaps. So, if he died, it was like, meh, besides, he was just "a goon."

2. The Mafia gambled and was very sure DP would shoot either a townie (DMB and I were the ones I remember he mentioned more, apparently I read somewhere he also mentioned VE?) because of how we had been acting the whole game—DP vs. Cake, Cake vs. DP.

Point 2 also makes me believe that a Mafia participated in the last game I played and saw the DP vs. Cake that happened there. They are pulling the strings to make us fight, and it doesn't help that my personality and DPs don't get along. It could be his paranoia or my stubbornness; who knows, but I think the Mafia is exploiting this in the worldview that DP is town.

In this scenario, DMB is cleared. I also noticed that people act like vultures around her to see if she does something scummy.


I feel at this point this logic has been debunked several times. Mafia literally could not risk roleblocking dp no matter who he was going to shoot since otherwise they could not kill slam (or even worse get a shot blocked directly at the source). They obviously decided to take the risk since TTS was the most obvious target next to you maybe. This does not clear anybody. Especially if you are town.
If you have other reasons for townreading dmb feel free to share though. I take it you are in a mason chat.

How much experience do you have playing with Koshi?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 20:31 GMT
#7695
Like, imagine mafia roleblocks dp.

- Vivax is free to do whatever he wants.

Best case for mafia:

He saves slam, slam still cannot be killed unless they have a strongarm on top of the roleblocker & framer. Mafia shoots 2 other people.

Worst case for mafia:

Vivax does NOT save slam. Slam gets a check off AND Vivax can still potentially block a shot defensively or offensively. Absolute nightmare scenario for mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 20:33 GMT
#7696
On March 14 2024 05:28 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 05:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:46 CopCake wrote:

Night 2.-

+ Show Spoiler +
-DP shoots TTS (Confirmed)
- Vivax jails slam
- Slam dies
- Marv dies


Conclusion: In this case, it is very likely that Vivax got blocked (duh), and Slam died. This makes me very certain there is a roleblocker. Assuming there is a JK and a Confirmed JOAT, I think balance-wise, there should be a roleblocker, but that is my view of this world.


Following this idea (DP town) makes me believe that DP didn't get blocked because
1.- TTS was already getting grilled, and his inactivity would have made him go to the lynch pile instead of VE, perhaps. So, if he died, it was like, meh, besides, he was just "a goon."

2. The Mafia gambled and was very sure DP would shoot either a townie (DMB and I were the ones I remember he mentioned more, apparently I read somewhere he also mentioned VE?) because of how we had been acting the whole game—DP vs. Cake, Cake vs. DP.

Point 2 also makes me believe that a Mafia participated in the last game I played and saw the DP vs. Cake that happened there. They are pulling the strings to make us fight, and it doesn't help that my personality and DPs don't get along. It could be his paranoia or my stubbornness; who knows, but I think the Mafia is exploiting this in the worldview that DP is town.

In this scenario, DMB is cleared. I also noticed that people act like vultures around her to see if she does something scummy.


I feel at this point this logic has been debunked several times. Mafia literally could not risk roleblocking dp no matter who he was going to shoot since otherwise they could not kill slam (or even worse get a shot blocked directly at the source). They obviously decided to take the risk since TTS was the most obvious target next to you maybe. This does not clear anybody. Especially if you are town.
If you have other reasons for townreading dmb feel free to share though. I take it you are in a mason chat.

How much experience do you have playing with Koshi?


I answered above and last two games I remember I have played with him I have killed him.

Meaning you were mafia and he town? Was his play much different there? Because this is exactly how town Koshi acts. Irrational but with insane drive. Something he is utterly incapable of faking as scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 20:41 GMT
#7702
On March 14 2024 05:39 Jealous wrote:
Damn, some of those Koshi posts look even worse than I remember them to be. Good dig, CopCake.

I think the "pitting DP against CopCake" seems a bit too paranoid for me to jump on. DP seems like the type of person who would do whatever they felt like, whenever they felt like it. I doubt anyone could coerce him to cause drama for no reason. This is probably aided by the fact that I perceived a lot of your posts/"style" the same way he did, and no one pushed me to do that, either.

Back to Koshi, the changes in reads on people like MZ feel almost gut-based, or at least they are not fully explained. I don't think that's necessarily AI overall; several people here seem to hop from one wagon to another, change their reads on a dime, etc. and they can't all be scum. Specific instances can open the window for pressure though, so I like that CopCake pointed out specific inconsistencies. Let's see what Koshi does in response.

Koshis response will be to yell that Palmar and I are mafia some more. I guarantee it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 20:42 GMT
#7704
On March 14 2024 05:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 05:39 Jealous wrote:
Damn, some of those Koshi posts look even worse than I remember them to be. Good dig, CopCake.

I think the "pitting DP against CopCake" seems a bit too paranoid for me to jump on. DP seems like the type of person who would do whatever they felt like, whenever they felt like it. I doubt anyone could coerce him to cause drama for no reason. This is probably aided by the fact that I perceived a lot of your posts/"style" the same way he did, and no one pushed me to do that, either.

Back to Koshi, the changes in reads on people like MZ feel almost gut-based, or at least they are not fully explained. I don't think that's necessarily AI overall; several people here seem to hop from one wagon to another, change their reads on a dime, etc. and they can't all be scum. Specific instances can open the window for pressure though, so I like that CopCake pointed out specific inconsistencies. Let's see what Koshi does in response.

Koshis response will be to yell that Palmar and I are mafia some more. I guarantee it.

Also Jealous

My bad.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 21:04 GMT
#7711
On March 14 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 05:36 iamperfection wrote:
And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia


- Koshi says I am unreadable and then says he can read me, then even dares to say he tone reads me.
- Koshi is like Oats I need to kill you and then says “yes, I was wrong about Oats” Oats also wanted to mayor Koshi.
- He hardcore townreads DP but suspects Jacob??? Even when he claimed gunsmith? He even says “Is jacob even the gunsmith?”

Post #4745 so you can see his reads before

Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc

Like I said, if he hardcore reads DP as town, why is he questioning jacob? Like if he thinks DP is town, shouldnt he believe Jacob’s claim?

- Many of his decisions are based on dead players: Marv would have liked, Sandro this, Rayn that.

I didnt went with the eyes of: I must find scum in Koshi.
I didnt like how he reacted to me being lynched then no then yes. Felt like he was trying to prepare the scenario of “I told you so”, which I know, it will happen because I am VT.

There are more things quoted, and I am phoneposting atm. I dont think I am going to get on the computer because I am tired and almost midnight.



If you think is worth to talk to me please do so. If you think my case is trash ignore me.

Your case isn't thrash. For someone else it might even be good. In Koshis case however it just does not really work. You will always find loads of inconsistency and illogical borderline idiotic behavior in his town play. It is also perfectly in line that he sheeps the reads of dead players.
Unfortunately, only very selectively and usually the wrong ones. He should be all for what I am doing in respecting marvs read but he isn't. Which is irrational but totally expectable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 21:10 GMT
#7713
On March 14 2024 06:07 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 06:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 05:36 iamperfection wrote:
And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia


- Koshi says I am unreadable and then says he can read me, then even dares to say he tone reads me.
- Koshi is like Oats I need to kill you and then says “yes, I was wrong about Oats” Oats also wanted to mayor Koshi.
- He hardcore townreads DP but suspects Jacob??? Even when he claimed gunsmith? He even says “Is jacob even the gunsmith?”

Post #4745 so you can see his reads before

Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc

Like I said, if he hardcore reads DP as town, why is he questioning jacob? Like if he thinks DP is town, shouldnt he believe Jacob’s claim?

- Many of his decisions are based on dead players: Marv would have liked, Sandro this, Rayn that.

I didnt went with the eyes of: I must find scum in Koshi.
I didnt like how he reacted to me being lynched then no then yes. Felt like he was trying to prepare the scenario of “I told you so”, which I know, it will happen because I am VT.

There are more things quoted, and I am phoneposting atm. I dont think I am going to get on the computer because I am tired and almost midnight.



If you think is worth to talk to me please do so. If you think my case is trash ignore me.

Your case isn't thrash. For someone else it might even be good. In Koshis case however it just does not really work. You will always find loads of inconsistency and illogical borderline idiotic behavior in his town play. It is also perfectly in line that he sheeps the reads of dead players.
Unfortunately, only very selectively and usually the wrong ones. He should be all for what I am doing in respecting marvs read but he isn't. Which is irrational but totally expectable.


But how do you explain the

Heeyy cake is town, maybe not, maybe yes, if ve is town, if ve is mafia, yes, no.

Is that normal?

Yes.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 21:25 GMT
#7715
On March 14 2024 06:24 CopCake wrote:
🤦🏾‍♀️

Isnt Koshi a top tier player?

Hit and miss :D
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 21:36 GMT
#7717
Because he cannot be mislynched as town. And sometimes he also has good reads. Don't know if that was the case in your games.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 21:48 GMT
#7719
I am currently reading Jealous filter and I remember why I basically ignored him so far. I am literally falling asleep reading this. I feel like I am being unfair by saying this since he clearly put in a lot of effort but so far I saw nothing controversial at all and I constantly catch myself glossing over parts. Will try again tomorrow when I am less tired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 22:50 GMT
#7780
On March 14 2024 07:40 Palmar wrote:
I'm going to vote for jat now.

Koshi can you do it with me, feel free to go back to me later, but I want to build a small wagon on jat.

I just went quickly through jat and iamps filters. They talk a bunch with each other, but give almost no reads on each other. iamp was in some list post by jat at some point, but that was really about it. I searched for "iamp" and "jat" in each other's filter, so if they use a different name it might be wrong.

Basically, at almost no point have these two given an "hey I think this guy is X because of X" on each other. It's all just quoting each other in discussions, usually about a third party.

So here's a thing

1) @iamp: what do you think of jat and why. I know you think I'm mafia, but even if I am you'd still have to find 2 more people. Go make a towncase if he's town and scumcase if you think he's scum.
2) @jat: what do you think of iamp and why? I'm not actually up to date on your stance on me, but I remember you sheeping marv's read quite hard so you may be one of the few people who think I'm town. So go ahead and make sense of iamp, tell me if I'm wrong.

How can you not be up to date with my stance on you? Can you please read the thread at least? Spoiler: Yes. I seem to be more or less the only one here who thinks you are town.

My position on Iamp has always been town. More or less from the start since I had multiple moments in my first catch up where he posted exactly what I thought at the time. Never really gave me any reason to reevaluate that and since people say his mafia game is extremely bad I did not feel bad about it so far.

I can humor you tomorrow and filter dive him (will sleep soon) but not now. Whatever happened to "I do not make associative reads"?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 22:52 GMT
#7783
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 22:56 GMT
#7786
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 23:00 GMT
#7791
On March 14 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!


That sounds like a point you could have taken to Koshi and iamp and chose not to?

Are you trolling me?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 23:03 GMT
#7793
On March 14 2024 07:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!

Still mad about 73?

It legitimately took me a second to get what you are referencing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 23:04 GMT
#7794
But yeah, still mad.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 23:07 GMT
#7796
On March 14 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Ok I got to say it.
If Palmar is town.
And that is still a big if.
CC is lock mafia for the n1 nks.

rayn was wrong about literally everything except CC and she would want him dead.
Sandroba was on CC as well.

That makes that DP was right all the time.
That makes rels his vote is correct.
That makes the iamp change to VE sus as fuck.

Etc

Rayn wasn't wrong on me at least
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 13 2024 23:14 GMT
#7799
On March 14 2024 08:13 Koshi wrote:
MZ has been on cc as well the entire time.
Somebody also told VE that he needed to look into cc and not Palmar after he looked into me.

Fml fml fml

Rels, I think.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 166
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13442
Hyuk 470
Soma 178
Stork 177
actioN 127
Rush 125
EffOrt 86
Mong 78
Bisu 75
Shinee 69
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 59
Killer 58
Yoon 51
ToSsGirL 48
Bale 47
Shine 43
Noble 30
Sharp 30
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
yabsab 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 9
sorry 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2042
League of Legends
JimRising 441
Counter-Strike
olofmeister915
shoxiejesuss912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
gofns24263
summit1g7806
singsing1192
ceh9511
crisheroes148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
BasetradeTV148
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 26
• StrangeGG 13
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV169
• lizZardDota2157
League of Legends
• Stunt395
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
36m
INu's Battles
1h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 36m
OSC
12h 51m
Replay Cast
13h 36m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.