• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 80 81 82 Next
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-23 23:44:27
November 23 2020 23:27 GMT
#81
On November 24 2020 07:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If a vanilla town is assigned as a pardoner, can they still become a bodyguard for the mayor?


That is correct
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 23 2020 23:30 GMT
#82
On November 24 2020 08:21 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 05:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's be bold and say that TT is town this game.
I have to agree with you, that is quite bold indeed
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Youre wrong.
Fair enough, I suppose we'll see eventually.

In other news, I kinda like Alakaslam this game. Which likely means he's mafia, he has a tendency to be the opposite alignment of whatever I think he is

If possible, I think it may be wise to control the votes such that all of the votes are on the same person, thus making there no Pardoner as there is no one in second place (or would it then be randomized... so many questions). Though unfortunately that seems very difficult to control, and if it's possible to vote for oneself, it may be worthwhile for mafia to ninja vote because it would take two lynches to eliminate them. Maybe not such a good idea after all. Ah well.

Hi all Any thoughts about Alakaslam?

You know, pretty much everything is so wrong in this post.
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 23 2020 23:33 GMT
#83
On November 24 2020 08:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:21 Trfel wrote:
On November 24 2020 05:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's be bold and say that TT is town this game.
I have to agree with you, that is quite bold indeed
On November 24 2020 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Youre wrong.
Fair enough, I suppose we'll see eventually.

In other news, I kinda like Alakaslam this game. Which likely means he's mafia, he has a tendency to be the opposite alignment of whatever I think he is

If possible, I think it may be wise to control the votes such that all of the votes are on the same person, thus making there no Pardoner as there is no one in second place (or would it then be randomized... so many questions). Though unfortunately that seems very difficult to control, and if it's possible to vote for oneself, it may be worthwhile for mafia to ninja vote because it would take two lynches to eliminate them. Maybe not such a good idea after all. Ah well.

Hi all Any thoughts about Alakaslam?

You know, pretty much everything is so wrong in this post.
Well, this should be interesting Care to enlighten us?

Obviously my idea about everyone voting for the same target isn't great. I left it in because I found it funny. But other than that, I'm interested in your take on Alakaslam? I'm more than happy to share my reasoning, but I'd like to know what you think first.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 23 2020 23:33 GMT
#84
On November 24 2020 06:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 06:35 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 24 2020 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay does his non-answer mean anything to you then?


His non-answer is a small fact that may fit into the larger "puzzle" of his filter and play later on.

It does not mean anything to me without additional context.

Is there any reason that you are "boldly" reading TT as town early on? I kinda get that his game "contrasts" from the last one in that he is early/active/loosely-posting, but that's a pretty small sample size to be making any strong reads.

Okay, we'll see about that later on then. Then i am also not gonna post the follow up i was going to yet.

Yes that's the reason i am reading him town so far. The read is as strong as any half-an-hour-to-the-game-read can be. So yeah, not strong but the strongest i have so far.

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 06:30 Alakaslam wrote:
I was hoping you would shit on my campaign or vote for me

Looks like hapa was right though, you’re here to question him.

You are right i am. Because honestly i want either him or me to be the mayor. I dont really care which one in case he is town. Because of two things i think that; One, the mayor has a bodyguard. In case hapa is town and mayor he becomes even "more very very valuable" asset to the town as it will take at least two night for mafia to get rid of him. I obviously also think i am better than anyone else (or at least on par) so the same goes for me. Two, you have a tendency to "drop out" at times and/or forget/fail to send in actions/properly read the game, and therefore i can name other people too that would in my opinion be more valuable as mayor in case they are town. I also dont like you take on the pardoner, but i dont think that means anything towards your alignment. Pardoner should pretty much never use the power. Period.

That’s more like it!

Two words:
Paternity leave.


I have zero excuses this game for failing to submit anything. If you need more words for reassurance:

Noon deadline. Literally could not be a more convenient time for me.

Still don’t feel like I have an exception this game?

Paternity leave means I am at home. I don’t even have to phonepost.

The town will decide. Just know that I ran. And I ran right away. And I do want the position and will continue to campaign for it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 23 2020 23:35 GMT
#85
On November 24 2020 08:21 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 05:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's be bold and say that TT is town this game.
I have to agree with you, that is quite bold indeed
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Youre wrong.
Fair enough, I suppose we'll see eventually.

In other news, I kinda like Alakaslam this game. Which likely means he's mafia, he has a tendency to be the opposite alignment of whatever I think he is

If possible, I think it may be wise to control the votes such that all of the votes are on the same person, thus making there no Pardoner as there is no one in second place (or would it then be randomized... so many questions). Though unfortunately that seems very difficult to control, and if it's possible to vote for oneself, it may be worthwhile for mafia to ninja vote because it would take two lynches to eliminate them. Maybe not such a good idea after all. Ah well.

Hi all Any thoughts about Alakaslam?

I disagree. That gives pardoner to mafia as you say here? What?

You are saying you town read me and therefore scum read me?

Not good sir collect thoughts or get caught
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 23 2020 23:38 GMT
#86
On November 24 2020 08:35 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:21 Trfel wrote:
On November 24 2020 05:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's be bold and say that TT is town this game.
I have to agree with you, that is quite bold indeed
On November 24 2020 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Youre wrong.
Fair enough, I suppose we'll see eventually.

In other news, I kinda like Alakaslam this game. Which likely means he's mafia, he has a tendency to be the opposite alignment of whatever I think he is

If possible, I think it may be wise to control the votes such that all of the votes are on the same person, thus making there no Pardoner as there is no one in second place (or would it then be randomized... so many questions). Though unfortunately that seems very difficult to control, and if it's possible to vote for oneself, it may be worthwhile for mafia to ninja vote because it would take two lynches to eliminate them. Maybe not such a good idea after all. Ah well.

Hi all Any thoughts about Alakaslam?

I disagree. That gives pardoner to mafia as you say here? What?

You are saying you town read me and therefore scum read me?

Not good sir collect thoughts or get caught
Yeah, it's a bad idea, but it's funny. That said, I'd say it's fairly likely mafia gets at least one of the two roles (mayor and pardoner) regardless (assuming they want to). Given that they have 2-3 votes in a 10-player game, things would have to go pretty perfectly for them to not be able to take one of the roles if they so desire.

And I'm not scumreading you, it's a town lean.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 23 2020 23:39 GMT
#87
On November 24 2020 08:33 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 24 2020 08:21 Trfel wrote:
On November 24 2020 05:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's be bold and say that TT is town this game.
I have to agree with you, that is quite bold indeed
On November 24 2020 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Youre wrong.
Fair enough, I suppose we'll see eventually.

In other news, I kinda like Alakaslam this game. Which likely means he's mafia, he has a tendency to be the opposite alignment of whatever I think he is

If possible, I think it may be wise to control the votes such that all of the votes are on the same person, thus making there no Pardoner as there is no one in second place (or would it then be randomized... so many questions). Though unfortunately that seems very difficult to control, and if it's possible to vote for oneself, it may be worthwhile for mafia to ninja vote because it would take two lynches to eliminate them. Maybe not such a good idea after all. Ah well.

Hi all Any thoughts about Alakaslam?

You know, pretty much everything is so wrong in this post.
Well, this should be interesting Care to enlighten us?

Obviously my idea about everyone voting for the same target isn't great. I left it in because I found it funny. But other than that, I'm interested in your take on Alakaslam? I'm more than happy to share my reasoning, but I'd like to know what you think first.

I dont understand why you write a whole paragraph on your idea of everyone voting for the same target, then dismiss it for something mafia would never do. I dont understand why you tell me "well we will see" instead of reading the daypost again and figure out you're actually wrong as i said. Because the daypost clearly says you may vote for yourself for the mayor. Even your paragraph introduces that while you "dont know if it's true or not". Now i dont really know why you are lying in case youre mafia but at best that's just wasted time.

I cannot tell Slam's alignment. My gut says he might be town but i really cant read him that well i think. However i don't understand if you read him as town so far how does whatever people say sway your opinion as you said you apparently cant read him aswell?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 23 2020 23:40 GMT
#88
Why do you think there is 3 mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 23 2020 23:41 GMT
#89
Anyway I was gonna point out that it is not wise to want 2 mayoral candidates to be specific people but rather to prefer that there are two and sus rayn and hapa on that.

But given trfel I am no longer feeling that. I’m just like what is trfel doing and at least rayn could be genuine rather than scum with hapa, in fact by hamblin’s razor (not sure if I spelled that right) is the most likely thing.

Or is it occam’s? Whatever. Point is I still think I should be mayor because Hapa and Rayn can influence me if needed and they are both just as capable of royally screwing town if they are scum and get elected whereas I am known to pretty much suck and universally get caught as scum.

Sure, I’m great at avoiding a couple lynches but I don’t have a whole lot of actual scum wins under my belt, check the record.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 23 2020 23:44 GMT
#90
I dont think Hapa is that capable of screwing town if elected. Although i dont think he is ever going to get elected if he in fact is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 23 2020 23:48 GMT
#91
On November 24 2020 08:41 Alakaslam wrote:
I still think I should be mayor because Hapa and Rayn can influence me if needed and they are both just as capable of royally screwing town if they are scum and get elected whereas I am known to pretty much suck and universally get caught as scum.

Why should you be elected because of this?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 23 2020 23:49 GMT
#92
You should be mayor because hapa or rayn can just as easily "control" you as they can control the lynch as mafia!mayor???????????
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 23 2020 23:52 GMT
#93
On November 24 2020 08:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:33 Trfel wrote:
On November 24 2020 08:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 24 2020 08:21 Trfel wrote:
On November 24 2020 05:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's be bold and say that TT is town this game.
I have to agree with you, that is quite bold indeed
On November 24 2020 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Youre wrong.
Fair enough, I suppose we'll see eventually.

In other news, I kinda like Alakaslam this game. Which likely means he's mafia, he has a tendency to be the opposite alignment of whatever I think he is

If possible, I think it may be wise to control the votes such that all of the votes are on the same person, thus making there no Pardoner as there is no one in second place (or would it then be randomized... so many questions). Though unfortunately that seems very difficult to control, and if it's possible to vote for oneself, it may be worthwhile for mafia to ninja vote because it would take two lynches to eliminate them. Maybe not such a good idea after all. Ah well.

Hi all Any thoughts about Alakaslam?

You know, pretty much everything is so wrong in this post.
Well, this should be interesting Care to enlighten us?

Obviously my idea about everyone voting for the same target isn't great. I left it in because I found it funny. But other than that, I'm interested in your take on Alakaslam? I'm more than happy to share my reasoning, but I'd like to know what you think first.

I dont understand why you write a whole paragraph on your idea of everyone voting for the same target, then dismiss it for something mafia would never do. I dont understand why you tell me "well we will see" instead of reading the daypost again and figure out you're actually wrong as i said. Because the daypost clearly says you may vote for yourself for the mayor. Even your paragraph introduces that while you "dont know if it's true or not". Now i dont really know why you are lying in case youre mafia but at best that's just wasted time.

I cannot tell Slam's alignment. My gut says he might be town but i really cant read him that well i think. However i don't understand if you read him as town so far how does whatever people say sway your opinion as you said you apparently cant read him aswell?
Yeah, you're right, I see it in the daypost now. I read everything 2-3 times but still managed to miss it >< Admittedly I was focused on the setup post and not the day post but still. Not sure how I missed it, my apologies.

Like I said, I thought it was a funny idea so I didn't bother deleting it. I guess I have a strange sense of humor.

I don't think anything people say would change my opinion of Alakaslam, I don't ask to figure out more about Alakaslam's alignment, rather I asked to try and help figure out yours. Your answer isn't particularly helpful, but it's also understandable, so not much was gained. Oh well.

For me, Alakaslam's mayor candidacy feels genuine. While I don't necessarily agree with his "pliable" argument, it seems to come from a town perspective. I also like his tone this game, it feels like a good balance between serious and playful, which I think is hard for Alakaslam as scum. I've seen him play both very joking and very serious as mafia, but a balance like shown here is harder to achieve.

On November 24 2020 08:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why do you think there is 3 mafia?
Slight possibility, no? Given the KP formula in the setup post rather than just saying 1 KP.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 23 2020 23:54 GMT
#94
On November 24 2020 08:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think Hapa is that capable of screwing town if elected. Although i dont think he is ever going to get elected if he in fact is mafia.

Ok. Agree to disagree on that as I TR you.

I think Hapa can pull off a bit of scum trouble even if he isn’t elected- if he is scum. But if he isn’t running then it’s you (and FF, our Jo Jorgensen) I am running against.

So am I Trump or Biden? I don’t wanna be Trump OR Biden. Maybe you don’t wanna either.

Let’s be Bush or Clinton
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 23 2020 23:55 GMT
#95
On November 24 2020 08:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:41 Alakaslam wrote:
I still think I should be mayor because Hapa and Rayn can influence me if needed and they are both just as capable of royally screwing town if they are scum and get elected whereas I am known to pretty much suck and universally get caught as scum.

Why should you be elected because of this?

Because I am impotent, and also town. So I am not able to do as much damage with the role as...

Arrogant persons

Or mafia. I will be obedient.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 23 2020 23:56 GMT
#96
On November 24 2020 08:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You should be mayor because hapa or rayn can just as easily "control" you as they can control the lynch as mafia!mayor???????????

Essentially! Town will listen to you! They won’t listen to me for shit though, other than to discern my alignment.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 23 2020 23:59 GMT
#97
On November 24 2020 08:52 Trfel wrote:
For me, Alakaslam's mayor candidacy feels genuine. While I don't necessarily agree with his "pliable" argument, it seems to come from a town perspective. I also like his tone this game, it feels like a good balance between serious and playful, which I think is hard for Alakaslam as scum. I've seen him play both very joking and very serious as mafia, but a balance like shown here is harder to achieve.

I think i agree with other parts of your post, but why would Slam NOT candidate himself as mayor as mafia? Why would anyone, regardless of alignment, per se not wanna be mayor?

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why do you think there is 3 mafia?
Slight possibility, no? Given the KP formula in the setup post rather than just saying 1 KP.

really? so mylo D2 if the mayor lynches town? even worse if the mayor/pardoner happens to be mafia....
table for two on a tv tray
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 24 2020 00:00 GMT
#98
On November 24 2020 08:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:52 Trfel wrote:
For me, Alakaslam's mayor candidacy feels genuine. While I don't necessarily agree with his "pliable" argument, it seems to come from a town perspective. I also like his tone this game, it feels like a good balance between serious and playful, which I think is hard for Alakaslam as scum. I've seen him play both very joking and very serious as mafia, but a balance like shown here is harder to achieve.

I think i agree with other parts of your post, but why would Slam NOT candidate himself as mayor as mafia? Why would anyone, regardless of alignment, per se not wanna be mayor?

Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why do you think there is 3 mafia?
Slight possibility, no? Given the KP formula in the setup post rather than just saying 1 KP.

really? so mylo D2 if the mayor lynches town? even worse if the mayor/pardoner happens to be mafia....
As to the second part, I dunno, I didn't really think a ton about it. I just don't count anything 100% out in terms of setup. It doesn't really matter anyway, no?

I am not saying that Alakaslam wouldn't try to make himself mayor as mafia. He likely would. I feel that the way he has gone about it is genuine and towny.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 24 2020 00:01 GMT
#99
On November 24 2020 08:56 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 08:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You should be mayor because hapa or rayn can just as easily "control" you as they can control the lynch as mafia!mayor???????????

Essentially! Town will listen to you! They won’t listen to me for shit though, other than to discern my alignment.

But arent you saying you will do my will anyways?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 24 2020 00:08 GMT
#100
On November 24 2020 09:00 Trfel wrote:
I am not saying that Alakaslam wouldn't try to make himself mayor as mafia. He likely would. I feel that the way he has gone about it is genuine and towny.

Maybe, i think there is also the possibility that he is shouting it because whatever happens will happen anyways and he might get town credit or even much enough town credit to be mayor.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 80 81 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2077
Snow 139
Bale 23
Noble 15
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1210
Mew2King35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1370
WinterStarcraft652
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft346
C9.Mang0182
Maynarde138
Sick132
ArmadaUGS120
RuFF_SC299
ViBE66
Livibee59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream152
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2169
League of Legends
• Lourlo1338
• Rush1192
• Stunt397
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 47m
OSC
7h 47m
Stellar Fest
7h 47m
OSC
18h 47m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.